Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

True Lilly is alive and well....despite the rumours.

Go down

True Lilly is alive and well....despite the rumours. Empty True Lilly is alive and well....despite the rumours.

Post  Billy Ruben Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:00 am

http://droike.freeforums.org/post3596.html#p3596

Billy Ruben wrote:True Lilly is alive and well.Quiet happy too.We even had a bit of a laugh,believe it or not.

She has no internet,no computer,but she's much happier.She said she's rendundant and officially retires as Gods Anointed Spammer.

Tell you the truth,I'll miss her.I told her to go back to Sodlike and give Sod and Tiswas hell.And she said,what with,you all destroyed my computers.

Might've been the Labour Party crackers,after what she's said.LOL. Razz Very Happy Laughing

Using her fave colour,a big blue felt tip pen/crayon...her voice was sparkley,sounds like she's sleeping normal hours now and there's a positive vibe in her voice,unless she was just happy that I went to gaol for a short time.Surprisingly,she didn't say a thing about Internet Trolls and the laws they're trying to change.

But,I was happy to hear she's doing alright,watching McCailiff (spelling?) on TV.

Thought the poor old bird dropped off the perch....but she's fine and so,my guilt evaporated too.And she wasn't pissed off with me,excellent,she got over it.Thank fuck,we had the worst of wars. cheers thumbs up

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

True Lilly is alive and well....despite the rumours. Empty Re: True Lilly is alive and well....despite the rumours.

Post  Billy Ruben Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:11 am

Billy Ruben wrote:....I don't think I'll bother sock-puppeting my way back there.Had all the fun I could.Unless,he does something super stupid.Hiding in the toilets at his former place of employment,is "Troll-Worthy" material. lmao

I'm getting the feeling True Lilly is dead,I'll ring her tonight,maybe at 2am,after a blowjob.Just before I visit a cat down by the river.Got some milk,biscuits and time to spend with it.Nah! Hang-on,I'll ring her now....

Back in a second. Razz

Billy Ruben wrote:http://droike.freeforums.org/post3596.html#p3596

Billy Ruben wrote:True Lilly is alive and well.Quiet happy too.We even had a bit of a laugh,believe it or not.

She has no internet,no computer,but she's much happier.She said she's rendundant and officially retires as Gods Anointed Spammer.

Tell you the truth,I'll miss her.I told her to go back to Sodlike and give Sod and Tiswas hell.And she said,what with,you all destroyed my computers.

Might've been the Labour Party crackers,after what she's said.LOL. Razz Very Happy Laughing

Using her fave colour,a big blue felt tip pen/crayon...her voice was sparkley,sounds like she's sleeping normal hours now and there's a positive vibe in her voice,unless she was just happy that I went to gaol for a short time.Surprisingly,she didn't say a thing about Internet Trolls and the laws they're trying to change.

But,I was happy to hear she's doing alright,watching McCailiff (spelling?) on TV.

Thought the poor old bird dropped off the perch....but she's fine and so,my guilt evaporated too.And she wasn't pissed off with me,excellent,she got over it.Thank fuck,we had the worst of wars. cheers thumbs up

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

True Lilly is alive and well....despite the rumours. Empty John Lennon - Happy Xmas (War Is Over)

Post  Billy Ruben Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:19 am

Must admit,I didn't want to leave on bad terms with her,in the end.Did'nt want to answer for being naughty,so,attempted to fix it up.But she was happy,that I cared to bother.

So,all is good.You might not be hearing from her,for a long while I think.Her PC shit itself at Droikes forum....funny enough.Hmmmmm.... whoops

The only war left here,is Tiswas and that evil Sod
(One and the same)

So,for True Lilly,War is Over...

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

True Lilly is alive and well....despite the rumours. Empty Re: True Lilly is alive and well....despite the rumours.

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down