Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rampant Anti-Semitism Is Alive And Well On The DIF...!!!

4 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Rampant Anti-Semitism Is Alive And Well On The DIF...!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Rampant Anti-Semitism Is Alive And Well On The DIF...!!!

Post  Billy Ruben Sun Dec 05, 2010 7:17 pm

Everybody, Loves Sod..!!! wrote:I Really Can't See How Racism Can Be A Positive Force For Change...

Unless It's English Folk That Win The Football Or Ashes...!!!

Rosa Parks Got On A Bus...

Rampant Anti-Semitism Is Alive And Well On The DIF...!!! - Page 2 Rosa1

And That Was One Small Step For Mankind.
One Giant Leap For Humanity...!!!

thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up

Yes,you are right,but being a constant victim of it,that's why I make derogatory comments.You don't see me hating German people just because I got stuffed over by a aristocratic Teutonic bitch...and taking the piss out of homosexuals,whose company I enjoy,well used too.I don't really think people make themselves clear,here or at DIF,it's cultures,customs and religeons that should be high-lighted.I kind of considered,a New World Order,might be a good thing,unify everytone and abolish all religeons,customs,the whole lot and liberate under a unifying thought stream...but I'm not at the top,so my beneficial dictatorship will go un-noticed.Then again,that's what I come to hate about people,that Bahh,baaah mentality.My father coined that phrase 32 years ago,sheeple,way before I met the conspiratist and Icke...Mother was a different kettle of fish,wanted to name me Nathan...as in Rothschild...she always wanted to climb the ladder.She taught me about corporations hiding between differing names,to give you the illusion of choice,she used to be smart,but a sell-out.

...yes,but you have to understand,at DIF,all religeous divides to the rounds there,Eternal Spirit was banging the Muslim thing,after having a go at everybody else,like clothing,it goes in and out of fashion.The Reptilians almost became believeable when I was hitting the scene,now I'm gone,it's back to people thinking it's fantasy,how myopic to think the Human Race is the only genre to be technically capable,let alone the only life-form besides Earts Flora and Fauna....Ha!,well designed slaves...cattle,is what we are,with God potentials...
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Rampant Anti-Semitism Is Alive And Well On The DIF...!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Rampant Anti-Semitism Is Alive And Well On The DIF...!!!

Post  Billy Ruben Sun Dec 05, 2010 7:19 pm

Oh,kudos to Rosa Parks,very brave woman indeed,you made a revolution possible,without spilling blood of millions...might've roasted the tempers of a few southerners...but here's to you cheers
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sun Dec 05, 2010 7:58 pm

...when and IF I get there,Sod,you might wanna throw that punkband of yours together,got some good ideas...ever seen Bad Boy Bubby,when this madman's been locked up for 30 years,the band,which was a rather dull avante-garde outfit,invited Bubby/Pop up on stage...and it kind of developed from there,got some good ideas Sod,it'd be a spectacle of an act,without the need for disgusting depravity,like that loser GG Allin,
but to deliver raw honest truth,still shocks the senses...right into Flipper and Heavens to Betsys right now...and yeah,having an Aussie,attracts a different sound to cockney...it'd be great.

Rampant Anti-Semitism Is Alive And Well On The DIF...!!! - Page 2 Vlcsnap2010120613h45m10

design your own Motifs,insignia and trademarks...real DIY stuff,amateur...love it,cause of the force and strength I hurl things about,wanted to develope a bent microphone stand,all crooked and bent...then deliver high octane skirmishes for shows...could be fun,but you better know how to get those adrenals going,without the use of any drugs,all straight down the line...wish I knew how to play bass...oh no,a bad omen,Flipper's bass players kept dying... scared

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:21 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:Billy Said:
...nobody helped and nobody waved goodbye
...actually,that was a lie...Antiem sent me chocolates,she did'nt even know who I was...Biblegirl,took the time and expense,just like Antiem,to send some hand-crafted organite...Poor Lisa Cat,was dying of cancer,tumours and probably other things unknown to me...she was the only thing in this world besides family,I really loved...breaks my heart...she was also the beginning of my spiral down here,got weak...and the evil forces made their move,while my awareness was offline,still can't get back,emotional baggage I think....
Lisa took to that organite,I got an extra 8-10 months from her...still does'nt cure the pain...I'm going back to East Maitland,just to find her gene line,she was a stray cat litter.in Greenhills,I'll find a cousin I hope.

here:
Rampant Anti-Semitism Is Alive And Well On The DIF...!!! - Page 2 P1030855bx

don't know why the stuff works,maybe the open coil...who knows,but it helped with Lisa's pain...and a few psychic attacks,it even lit up one night...I got paranoid,thought it was a tracking device,then I straightened up... :rolf

...and this is where my happiness dies...and to have a low-life cocksucker like Boots take advantage of it...there's more to it moving down south...lucky his wife drives him to work,she's a beautiful hearted woman,one of the very few,who was able to dig light out of my heart at the mere sound of her soothing voice,a true beautiful light filled person,she amazed me,gives love unconditionally,one of the very few who do it,naturally and without attachments...he's lucky and undeserved to have her...

Rampant Anti-Semitism Is Alive And Well On The DIF...!!! - Page 2 P1040564p

hate that fucker...nearly more than anyone...He ain't gettin away with it...not this time.You know the rage I have against the occultist,I want him a victim of it...dead.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:38 pm

...that's how close and in synche we were...so if you think I did'nt know her pain and what she endured for me...you're wrong...

Rampant Anti-Semitism Is Alive And Well On The DIF...!!! - Page 2 P10404700

even wanted her to have a bit of my life-force...did'nt work.She loved water and swimming...to afraid to be with my own most of the time...she was all I had...and really loved.
...Smartest thing the Occultist did,in the last two months of her life...was keep their mouth shut...and stayed out of it...I might respect them for that...but I know the real reason...I don't live that far from them.
No-one's seen me go off yet,think your safe in your own house,I can electrify the water mains,without dropping the fuses and circuit breakers and electrocute you with your own water taps...one way to die by me...thousands of others to go.

* Last edit...Sam's psycho side of the family,gun toting redneck maniacs...that I would'nt even screw around with...live in Christchurch New Zealand...usually don't display my hand like that...but just letting you know...anytime I want,click of the fingers... Twisted Evil

Last edited by Billy Ruben on Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Rampant Anti-Semitism Is Alive And Well On The DIF...!!! - Page 2 Empty Iggy Pop - Turn Blue

Post  Billy Ruben Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:52 pm

See a black Eldorado
Oh, rolling along down below my window
That black girl in the back looks pretty good
Christ! She's beautiful
You know how soft she is
Just what you feel like

Oh, I'm so far away from her
Jesus this is Iggy
You, you might as well come with me,
When you ride the ride
There's talk and I don't wanna talk

Oh mamma, I shot myself down [x4]

They're stepping on our hearts
Stepping on our hearts
I don't know why they're stepping on our hearts
Damn, I don't know why
Stepping on our hearts [x5]
Can't you see, oh no, Stepping on our hearts

How come the blacks, how come they copy you so good?
They get off on you, so ?
If you wanna make it
Young man you gotta make somebody come
Come out of your black [x2] and strong
Black! Strong! Black!

Jesus it's cold in this room, it's really cold
You know I never told you about this, but there's one guy
Somebody I really love, he's never around
Well he was taking things that could be alright, that could be nice
And make him ugly, so damn ugly
And we put out the lights on them
Yeah, we'd make it dark, we put out the lights....on them
It's idiots like you that screw me up
I know there's nothing to you
And I don't know why I treat you so kind
Come down and dance with me, dance with me
You got nobody left but me
Oh accept me, don't reject me, don't forget me
Mamma, what colour will the lights be? Will they turn blue on me? [x2]
Mamma, I shot myself up, woh mamma, I shot myself up, up, up, mamma
Up down, up down mamma
Oh oh oh oh oh mamma
I didn't know what I was doing, I didn't mean to, but I did it, I shot myself up
Mamma I shot myself!

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:55 pm

Iggy Said:
Well he was taking things that could be alright, that could be nice
And make him ugly, so damn ugly
And we put out the lights on them
Yeah, we'd make it dark, we put out the lights....on them
It's idiots like you that screw me up
I know there's nothing to you

says it all really...
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Everybody, Loves Sod..!!! Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:08 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:

Rampant Anti-Semitism Is Alive And Well On The DIF...!!! - Page 2 P10404700

When You Have Got Scenery Like That On Your Doorstep...

I Really Can't See Why You Would Want To Come To England...

Honestly, It's Overcrowded...

You Just Cant Get Away From People...

I Work In The Countryside Myself And You Just Cant Get Away From The Buggers...

In A Field In The Middle Of Nowhere There Is Up To About 30 People A Day Sticking Their Nose In...

Queues Everywhere...At The Garage, Chippie, Even In The Local Shop...

And What I Call Mindless Gossip...

On A Friday And Saturday Night, You Have To Wait 20 Minutes To Get Served At The Bar...

I Think The Only Time I'm Not Dealing With The Human Virus Is When I Go To Bed.

Or Am Driving To Work,

But Even That's Changed Now Because Someone Wants A Lift In Everyday 'Cos It's Snowing...

Rampant Anti-Semitism Is Alive And Well On The DIF...!!! - Page 2 Darksatanicmills

And did those feet in ancient times.
Walk upon Englands mountains green:
And was the holy Lamb of God,
On Englands pleasant pastures seen!

And did the Countenance Divine,
Shine forth upon our clouded hills?
And was Jerusalem builded here,
Among these dark Satanic Mills?

Bring me my Bow of burning gold;
Bring me my Arrows of desire:
Bring me my Spear: O clouds unfold!
Bring me my Chariot of fire!

I will not cease from Mental Fight,
Nor shall my Sword sleep in my hand:
Till we have built Jerusalem,
In Englands green & pleasant Land

aaargh aaargh aaargh
Everybody, Loves Sod..!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:18 pm

...tell you the truth Sod...I would visit,not settle...some's true,some's smoke-screen.
You guys might not realise,but every winter you have,your country is on the tip of starvation.If there's one country that will hit the shitter,it's the UK...that's why I urged Antiem to get Jim Fear to move to Switzerland
...least they can buy their way out with a little bit of gold...that kind of fell into their hands over 60 years ago.
...I just want to see old England...have a chat and laugh...goto Groningeng Nl,stay with a friend there...have a ball...come back.I out-witted the cops...and about to prepare for my main attack.That photo was taken at Wallaby Point...about 20kms from here...they're suffering great shore and beach erosion...but there's pretty birds,animals...and flora everywhere here...it's just the local idiot rednecks don't know how to appreciate it...I love Australia...would'nt be anywhere else...I just like giving the pigs the satisfaction...I'm all scared...It was two months ago,but gone past that,into insanity...feels good though.Did you see the thread about DIF members eating each other away?...we were all mates,not so long ago.Metacomet's always been hot-headed,but not those two,him and Size Of Light.
I do have an interest in your band...would've been fun talking to you...even better if you got your barge,boat...could've covered God Save The Queen...you'd like that... thumbs up
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:50 pm

...tell you what Sod,you come out here...and I'll put you up for a holiday...there's no cities...clean air,you get served quickly...beautiful place...you'd probably be allowed to drive to,since the UK and Oz,drive on the correct side of the road.I won't hound you,just show the sights...very nice.All you have to do,is throw a bit in for shopping food,that's all I ask for.Cool family without being nutters,find a nice Aussie girl...and move here.You'd do alright.They have rumour mongers,but not like the English,they're terrible for that...and I hate it...it's their way of getting to know you,I never play that game...mines to get them to expose themselves for the ugliness that they are.But that's not important...it's seeing and feeling,that's important.The brits,used this as some convict dump,Ha!...what fools they were,should've left the cons in the UK...and the Brits moved here...poor bloody abos though...we'd all speak Cockney...that,would be an amusing picture... rolf
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Everybody, Loves Sod..!!! Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:53 pm

Well If You Do Come To Blighty,
I Will Show You Some Of Our Traditional Culinary Delights...

Rampant Anti-Semitism Is Alive And Well On The DIF...!!! - Page 2 Chipsncheese

You Can Have Whatever You Like...

With Chips...!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:06 pm

Everybody, Loves Sod..!!! wrote:Well If You Do Come To Blighty,
I Will Show You Some Of Our Traditional Culinary Delights...

Rampant Anti-Semitism Is Alive And Well On The DIF...!!! - Page 2 Chipsncheese

You Can Have Whatever You Like...

With Chips...!!!

Hahahahahahaha rolf
That's the Chippie shop you've been on about,expensive though...Chpis and gravy,nice...fish and chips,even nicer...you crack me up man. rolf

What film was it???ah yes, A Fish Called Wanda...as Otto,the CIA agent holds up a singular chip and declres "the Chip,Britains contribution to the international cullinary market" lmao funny.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:12 pm

...back soon,Sam just found $11 in my savings account...better get some ciggies,before desperation takes hold... satan
Peoples lives have been saved...for today. thumbs up

...and yeah,glad you noticed the human virus...but you better listen to the lyrics of Flipper's song Ever...from Generic...we'll end up like Vera,if not careful,standing on a mountain top,passing all curses on the human race...stand back...and...nothing happened...eeek!

Still...and I mean it,thanks for cheering me up man.not easy to do at the moment,appreciate it. thumbs up
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Everybody, Loves Sod..!!! Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:19 pm

The Thing About Chips, Cheese And Gravy When Your Pissed...

Rampant Anti-Semitism Is Alive And Well On The DIF...!!! - Page 2 Chipscheeseandgravy

Is You Can Never Remember If You Have Just Bought It...

Or Just Spewed It Up...!!!

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:04 pm

Everybody, Loves Sod..!!! wrote:The Thing About Chips, Cheese And Gravy When Your Pissed...

Rampant Anti-Semitism Is Alive And Well On The DIF...!!! - Page 2 Chipscheeseandgravy

Is You Can Never Remember If You Have Just Bought It...

Or Just Spewed It Up...!!!

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu

Hahahahahahahahaha.... rolf rolf
that's the beauty of being drunk,does'nt really matter,it all taste the same,with that half inch fuzz that developes on the tongue...But,yeah,thanks,I got chips and pie in the oven,influenced by you...and you post this
lmao
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:09 pm

...you're on a good roll today...keep it up!!! thumbs up ...thought you'd be asleep,hope you're not sacrificing yourself,to keep a few members going over the edge...I got the ciggies...that nicotine coursing through my blood.I keep loosi ng weight,must be these cholesterol tablets,not absorbing fat or something.Used to thin the blood with aspirin,lucky I got checked out...
was 130/100...now 100/80...big difference

thumbs up
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:36 am

Hee hee, it's funny when 'you' 'fish', only managing to catch 'yourself' in 'your' own, SELD DAMNING LIES... Yep, GOD WARNS US NOT TO DAMN OURSELVES BY BUYING THE LIES THAT LEAD TO DEATH, THAT 'YOU' SELL
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:17 am

true lilly wrote:Hee hee, it's funny when 'you' 'fish', only managing to catch 'yourself' in 'your' own, SELD DAMNING LIES... Yep, GOD WARNS US NOT TO DAMN OURSELVES BY BUYING THE LIES THAT LEAD TO DEATH, THAT 'YOU' SELL

I noticed threads of relevance in the News thread at DIF...The News Behind The News...is on first page....where the Lying Conspiracy is out yonder on page six...and would be forgotten,if your sock puppet Palomino
had'nt bumped it regulary...you do see yourself as a Pale Horse of the Apocalypse.And since you keep insisting that YOU ARE banned...how about as a last great gesture to the mods there,I tip them off...and have Palomino banned?...you like?...does'nt bother me,in fact,could'nt give a rats arse....
God speaks to you,does'nt he?...in the psychiatric industry...they call it schiz -o - phrenia...now start behaving,Suzy...or the Lying Conspiracy might end up,totally forgotten...there's a good girl,need a tissue to wipe away that God inspired dribble off your chin...I call it shit usually...there,there * Pats Suzy on head*...it'll get better.Tintin gains more of a following...but you,fade into obscurity.You know,had you listened for once,and ate a little humble pie,you might be posting there still...you seen the future...seen it on the Runlikehell thread...you're begging to get back,but act fierce...and God commanding...does'nt work.You talk shit...
there's enough looneys there without you going back...now,you're stuck with me.I'm self imposed exile,quickly running out my welcome there...you,be nutter...and very annoying...Good bye Suzy,please,just fade away...You make a post,sit here for hours...and nothing happens.Please leave this rather nice Jewish and Chippy thread alone.You suck...and you know it.

thumbs down thumbs down
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:34 am

Hmmm,
shall not bring mood down...Now let's have a stab at how your mind works,True Lilly...
Thelyran in EXILE,light bulb in brain turned ON,was a MAIN posterboy,Now a bum and works the STREET,only music and puddy cats make him HAPPY...oh wow,it really works,messages from other planets,tells me to Listen to The Rolling Stones,Exile On Main Street,the song is Happy...thankyou Mr Reptile in the Moon

thumbs up

Life's looking up...

I'm sorry,True Lilly,you really are onto something...can I subscibe,follow you around,lick your boots clean? God,really does love you,instead of the cruel jokes I thought he played... lmao rolf
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Rampant Anti-Semitism Is Alive And Well On The DIF...!!! - Page 2 Empty Angry Kid - Captain Thunderpants

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:37 am

rolling pin rolling pin

She makes me so angry at Times...Here...Angry Kid,Captain Thunderpants...love the lyrics

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Rampant Anti-Semitism Is Alive And Well On The DIF...!!! - Page 2 Empty Angry Kid - Hoax Call

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:40 am

...enjoy...

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:50 am

...Now True Lilly/Vera Susa/Suzy Ryan...out the the following people...

1.Tintin
2.Sod...!!! Assange
3.Cori
4.Ciggy
...don't you just hate me the most,I know in that tiny brain,my display of ignorance gives you a false sense of security and wisdom,but really,I just don't care enough...but would really make my day,if I topped the list,
from the other four candidates...and the cherry on top,would be an abusive phone call with you screaming and pulling your hair out,I'll try and not masturbate,like I used to,when watching Kenneth Copeland ministeries,or any other evangelical religeous programmes,(ah the late 90's),on speed an all that...hmmm,cherry,hmmm niece...ahh,what were we talking about...have a nice day Vera,it's 10 to 3 in the morning...
might be something more constructive to do...

catfight tholms
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:54 am

...oh,you logged back on...be quick,thinking of sleep...counting 40 evangelical ministers...but just getting an erection,instead of snoozy feelings,maybe you'll bore me with a wrathful god post... thumbs up
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:55 am

...I had a really disturbing dream today...about seducing an old man...I feel disturbed and perplexed... wacky
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:29 am

Billy Ruben wrote:...enjoy...

oh I do enjoy telling the local bitter old witches what they've already been told to spread around to TRY to SET UP those they ARE BETRAYING TO WHAT they believe is a better paying greater power... What, didn't their fellow traitors tell them I got the scipts that were writen to OUT THE SLAGS and hang them on, before they call... No wonder the snakes are rattled; finally twigging to the price they pay for trusting WOmen who breed kids to sell, trade and sacrifice for their personal greed... Psst, 'you' should stop outing the hags by quoting their, not as private as you think, BS, if you don't want to enjoy their set ups first hand... Oops, is that the time...late, hey
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next