Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nostradamus' Spirit is Alive

Go down

Nostradamus' Spirit is Alive Empty Nostradamus' Spirit is Alive

Post  drturi Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:49 pm

‎”If every 8 year old in the world is taught Astropsychology and meditation, we will eliminate violence from the world within one generation.”

~ Dalai Lama and Dr. Turi

Dear Readers;

For years I have been told by my supporters that I was Nostradamus' incarnated and nicknamed by some the "New Nostradamus" but thing is sure I am the only living Astrophile practicing his rare 16th century methodology using quatrains. With the only difference that I was not born like the great Prophet with Mercury (the printed words) in Pisces (psychic) and I use obvious keywords under each quatrain I write. (see sample below.)

My natal Mercury location (critical thinking) is dignified (top position) and located in the futuristic, cosmic sign of Aquarius. This allows me to think objectively, cosmically, translate the Cosmic Code accurately and make unarguable predictions, again see samples below. Since it seem the powerful media friends I once had are avoiding me I have to let the millions of people who never heard of me WHO Dr. Turi is.

Again I am not "attacking" my friends because I understand some of my crude predictions such as President Obama's assassination and 2012 Rigged Election of are less than acceptable for a controlled broadcasting media.

But being a "Human Detector" a true enlightened soul with a proven undeniable track record of predictions is not my only gift, I am also exposing unconscious "Friends and Foes" UCI George Noory, Art Bell the Stars and Dr. Turi the so many wanna be Nostradamus John Hogue versus Dr. Turi on Nostradamus part 2 or Edgar Cayce The Stars And Fate Of David Wilcock are psychics and mediums John Edward and Theresa Caputo Neptunian Gifts and today I will expose Christie Czajkowski. Indeed with a Mercury retrograde anyone's past can and will comeback alive and after a little search on Google I was in shock when I found out that Christie Czajkowski, 37, was charged with five felonies in Taney County:

I have two reasons to expose her, first and foremost I am totally dedicated to the physical and spiritual welfare of all the children and working overtime one day to see my first Astropsychology school operational. Secondly only last week as I always do on all my friend's pages I post my educational newsletters when she went on a rampage...

Note anyone removing me from their page shows first the person never read my newsletters and has no clue of the values involving my material and second a very strong inferiority or insecurity complex...There is nothing stopping anyone to "advertise" on any of my pages and some do....

In fact I posted her UCI/psyche on her page, she did agree with my findings but became very irritated when she read she was a born "obnoxious. " In fact her behavior strongly resembled the one of another crazy women I spoke to named Patti Stanger Millionaires Club

I went on blaming Christie Czajkowski's Moon (emotions) in Sagittarius (Bull in the China Shop) and her aggressive Mars (war) on herself. I also mentioned her very sarcastic nature and with a natal Dragon in Capricorn (unlucky with the government) how cold and calculated she was. Most of all her hidden Dragon Tail (negative) is located in her 5th house of love, romance and children making her a born child abuser. In males charts this position denote born children sexual predators and thousands of them are currently rotting in jail.

Imagine what a valuable study it would for the police or any psychologist in the early detection of both the innocent victims and the criminals. Building more churches, more jails and more sports buildings is not the answer and trying to rehabilitate any criminal will never work, its simply too late for them, the spiritual food was missing and the tree is for ever crocked. Instead millions of tax payers money has been wasted in more ridiculous researches bringing nothing but more questions and no real answers... My Astropsychology schools is the real answer but what are my chances for the government or any wealthy private soul to help me to start building them?

Christie was showing signs of incredible competitiveness but in reality showing her hidden insecure Leo ego assuming I was always "advertising" my hits on her page. But again, knowing human have a very short memory, how can I be taken seriously if I do not offer clarifications and proof of my claims? This is where so many envious young souls like Christie will assume instead of checking the values and veracity of my claims.

Then of course she removed me from her page as exposing anyone shortcomings is very uncomfortable because the truth never intended to please anyone!

About Nostradamus now...

Nostraturius

Since the dawn of time, the Creator has shown his truth to the humble, a truth that is hidden from the vain blinded by worldly pleasures, but which is written in the skies, which nightly speaks of the glory of God.

Nostradamus

It seems to be another fact that those who are supposed to be the "experts" on UFO, Nostradamus, Edgar Cayce or what ever topic spoken of, these people are the least knowledgeable. Thousands "talking Heads" speaks about UFO and never saw one, others translate Nostradamus's quatrains but never used any to make unarguable predictions while the deceptive Neptunians "channel" their own imagination at the expenses of an uneducated, gullible mass.

When critical thinking is missing in a world where the truth is often missing, someone like Dr. Turi UN- sugar coated articles should be appreciated and promoted. If you pretend to own any form of truth, be a healer or a Prophet in your expertise then show the OBVIOUS similarities, values and results! Remember there is only a thin hair between divine information and pure imagination reader... And if your intuition tells you someone is real or not, follow it but INVESTIGATE the person's integrity first.

Looking like Elvis or pretending to be Elvis does not mean the soul will sing like he did!

Billions of unconscious human are firmly convinced of being on the right track with their beliefs but all they are is lost souls victimized by their country of birth, the accepted religious disciplines and the early education provide by their first teachers... Neither my students or I could mold those souls into a different more spiritual way at looking at the cosmos especially when all sorts of information are controlled by the government.

In my drive to lead the curious to the light I am sending direct mail to hundreds of FBI agents all over the country and directly Department of Homeland Security's Office trying to wake them up to a new form of thinking and offer my expertise. Be sure they are infiltrated in ALL my websites especially with titles like Obama's assassination to lure them to my expertise. How many of my readers would take such a chance when using their real name or posting their DOB for a mini reading I perform every Sunday from Wikipedia Dr. Turi one of my many Facebook pages seems to be so very dangerous.

To know and own the truth mean one must walk on new grounds, become curious, learn and feel the experiences leading to cosmic consciousness where the creator speak his celestial will. To know and pass on the truth demands even more guts, taking more chances, even a visit from the FBI knocking my door but I have no fear because I know I own the truth they all so desperately need to guide and save the new elected President Obama's life from my terrible vision.

I am so close to retiring, I have it all, emotional, financial and spiritual stability, a great wonderful loving wife and millions of readers all over the world, why and what is pushing me to free humanity from fear and their cosmic ignorance became a curse! But this is my mission where I stand strong, confident and protected by the divine.

All I can ask my readers to do is to never assume anything until the dates mentioned below and the future prove me right once again! Then if you feel I am both real and right do your part and help me your way by passing on my work to all those in need of the truth.

HOW MORE PRECISE CAN I BE AND HOW MANY NOSTRADAMUS' WANNA BE YOU KNOW POST THE NEWS BEFORE THEY APPEAR ON CNN LIKE THE GREAT PROPHET HIMSELF WOULD HAVE DONE USING QUATRAINS 500 YEARS AGO?

SOS Deadly Plutonic Window

November 12/13/14

Quatrain

Hidden secrets sex, money come to light

Raw power challenges police deadly villains
Ugly face of death drama horror surface
Nature, man’s religion bloody folly reign

Keywords

Famous Death / Dramatic News / Police / FBI / CIA / Mob / Secrets / Scandals / Wake Up Call / Terrorism / Finances / Sex / Serial Killers / Death News.

Cliff hang-up: Taxing the rich - Finances?

Will of 'Jeffersons - Death News?
3 children, man killed in fire at Maine home - Death news?

Fuel train explodes, leaving 25 dead - Death news?

Prison shootout in Sri Lanka leaves 27 inmates dead - Death news?

Man dies at Swedish PM's residence - Death news?

Fuel train explodes, leaving 25 dead - Death news?

Twin explosions kill dozens in southern Syria city - Death news?

Mexico detains 24 alleged drug cartel members - Mob?

Waffle House CEO in sex scandal - Sex?

BBC apologizes over sex abuse claims - Sex?

Atlanta police officer funeral - Police news?

Colorado cop fatally shot; 3 suspects in custody - Police news?

Cop mistakenly killed by fellow officer - Police news?

Woo-Who!!! Right again Dr Turi … BRAVO !!! Joice

CIA chief Petraeus resigns, reportedly over affair
Opinion: A wake-up call on immigration (WAKE UP CALL?)

Ohio teen gets life in prison in deadly Craigslist plot (Wake up call?)

A Fuel train explodes, leaving 25 dead (Death news?) Can you read the omens and the connection between what young souls would see as yet another "accident/explosion" and President Obama being the first sitting US president to visit Myanmar, despite ongoing ethnic violence? Remember there are no accidents only cosmic circumstances not yet heeded or acknowledge by science...

WHO'S LISTENING"

Updated! TODAY EARTHQUAKE IN Myanma Magnitude: 6.6 Mwp

Read Nostradamus' Spirit is Alive again at http://www.drturi.com/newsletters/
HELP DR. TURI IN HIS MISSION! PASS IT ON!

I WILL OFFER A FULL FREE ACCESS FOR THE ENTIRE MONTH OF DECEMBER FOR A TEST DRIVE OF MY WORK. LET ALL YOUR FRIENDS KNOW SO THEY CAN JOIN THE COSMIC CODE FOR FREE FOR 30 DAYS BY OFFERING THEM THIS LINK. http://www.cosmiccode.drturi.com/?xgi=1llJpevK20kDho

DOWNLOAD 2012 MOON POWER FROM http://www.drturi.com/ ITS FREE
Public Events Courses and Conferences

LET ME OPEN THE DOOR TO A MARVELOUS VOYAGE OF YOUR SELF DISCOVERY AND YOUR FUTURE!

2 - Make a $50 donation and join us for the next 12 months before the year is over or pay the regular price of $99 after 01/01/2013

6 months trial $25.00

3 months trial $10.00

What do I get if I become a VIP Cosmic Coder? Free mini readings and so much more...

If you missed them check my latest You Tube Videos

Dr. Turi Cosmic Code Reality part 1/2/3 -

DR TURI ON WILLIAM SHATNER'S "WEIRD OF WHAT" TV SHOW - And my perso... -

If you can find a use for my talent simply email me at dr.louisturi@gmail.com

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Louis-Turi/140329775992887

JOIN US SHOW YOUR SUPPORT!

http://www.pvhi.info/cosmiccode2010.html

Blessings to all

Dr. Turi

drturi

http://www.drturi.com

Back to top Go down