Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Taree Police...their fun and games

+4
true lilly
Sod-Haus...!!!
Ciggy
Billy Ruben
8 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Taree Police...their fun and games - Page 4 Empty Re: Taree Police...their fun and games

Post  Ciggy Sun Jan 09, 2011 3:19 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:
Ciggy wrote:Are we on number six already? My how the yugas fly...

shit...I lost count.Maybe the almighty still does'nt get it,or he never tires of this reality game.Like a kid with a mechano set,build it up,just to break it...Yep,the Cosmic big kid.Maybe this reality is just God's infant son's nightmare...the perverse little bastard.

Well the kid invented Tahiti so he can't be all bad.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Taree Police...their fun and games - Page 4 Empty Re: Taree Police...their fun and games

Post  Billy Ruben Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:02 pm

Ciggy wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
Ciggy wrote:Are we on number six already? My how the yugas fly...

shit...I lost count.Maybe the almighty still does'nt get it,or he never tires of this reality game.Like a kid with a mechano set,build it up,just to break it...Yep,the Cosmic big kid.Maybe this reality is just God's infant son's nightmare...the perverse little bastard.

Well the kid invented Tahiti so he can't be all bad.

he had a little style there,must admit. thumbs up
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:19 pm

[quote="Billy Ruben"]
Billy Ruben wrote:

Anyway,afterall Hag likes to delete post,I doubt the things you say will be left unscathed.So,I decided,the next string of attacks on the government and police are best posted from this forum...it's the one thing,I'll say about Sod/Juulian why he's better than most forums and those who run it,the hands off anarchy approach.And I can do what I want...I can post police officers names,their crimes and face them on the street laughing at their faces...they wanted me section32 for the Hoax Rape case...they never seen this coming though,nor did they,realise I'd last this long...and yes,I do love enjoy exposing them.I love making their life miserable...you choose to protect and serve...do the job properly...same with advocates of Gods word...they want to have a very clean slate...as you learned the hard way with me...you awful bitch..

foff

Really quite interesting the last 6-7 months,Taree Police have been whining to the state government for this new police station and they've been quite sneaky to get it,they just refuse to deal with trivial crimes...and that's exactly how they get what they want.

They employ all the lies and tricks the criminals do,to achieve their result,but I know some of you are very frightened...you fucked over one of the best guys around and protected scum,filthy murdering rapist satanic occultist...That's why David White a detective from Maitland shits his pants when he sees me come for him or abuse him on the street...he knows why and learned to late what the real story is,,,and how it destroys what you love.I know how the game is played and I'm not talking occult.I get you to break the laws,you don't learn after I accost you,then great loss...

Remember that one Mr Busteed,back in November 2010...Not only ypou blew your cover,but I'm sorry,I'm really sorry,your phone was tapped when I last rang you,Cops on your level of criminality and good practicing officers know the truth of you and me...They know I'm for real.

You see Busteed shitbag,I want the Big Boys to eat you,your wife and the Occultist ...for giving the game away and breaking the rule for employing the Hit...you fucked up there bigtime sir...and I'm going back to being very vocal...It's time you learned your lesson...

Now I'm going to show you something I could'nt even believe,But am I pleased,No,I liked Tania...I wanted you and your wife dead...

No If's or Buts...You went far enough...

http://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=16334&page=16

I lost my daughter Lisa Cat
Busteed is loosing his daughter...
What will it cost you all,to make you see it?

and when it happens...I have only one thing to say,"Was it worth it?".

Have a nice day...

thumbs down

Taree Police...their fun and games - Page 4 Freedomfrom

Last edited by Billy Ruben on Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:07 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:03 pm

Want me to forget your crimes,want forgiveness...Good.

1.Set your sister and myself free.
2.Inform the families that you've destroyed and make reperations.
3.Through media,expose yourself,family and the other operatives,who and what you are,reveal to the world the truth...of Lightbeings,Spiritual worlds,Satan and God wars...the lot,do some good for the world and planet,you see,I exposed you,use it to your advantage,make the world know the very truth,you ...of all people...YOU!,could change the world for a much better place...cause you know...and with proof and facts of your crimes,can prove,what's really going down..

YOU NEVER UNDERSTOOD,DID YOU? I WANTED THE OCCULTIST TO DO THIS YEARS AGO,THEY THREW IT IN MY FACE AND LAUGHED AND PUNISHED ME MORE...YOU HAVE A CHANCE AND YOU COULD BECOME SOMETHING GREAT,THE OCCULTIST GAVE YOU AND YOUR WIFE MARY BRAUN UP YEARS AGO,WELL,THEY HAD NO CHOICE,SINCE I USED OTHER COPS AGAINST COPS

rolf rolf

PAUL SMITH...MEGAN ANDERSON,they will experience spiritual break-up,or permanent death...one of the few I met,who'll know death...

A few of you cops deserve that as well... cthulhu
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Taree Police...their fun and games - Page 4 Empty Research for my statement

Post  Billy Ruben Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:13 am

https://sodlikeproductions.forumotion.com/t715p90-assange-icke-aarnout-et-al?highlight=blooms+florist

Can't even buy fu#king cigarettes...
Billy Ruben on Tue Oct 26, 2010 12:37 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:...Looks like Police Intergrities don't mind if I shoot her neither...cool.
Here Vera,a day in my miserable life...Happy?

Copy of email just sent...

Dear Police Integrities Commision,
...no I do not want the matter dropped and refer it immediately to The Ombudsman post haste.I have contacted you before,in reference to a detective involved in the complaint,and his drug dealings in the East Maitland and Kurri Kurri ares,which I was jerked off once before by Detective Robert Wells of Newcastle.Only everyman and his dog knows the truth about what I say,but your pride of the force can't find any evidence when I gave you everything.
...You don't think the local constabulary in Taree are'nt harassing me,they are.Everytime I walk out the door an event happens,and they give me the option of seeking a AVO's or fining offended parties when anybody else,would be given much better options like charging with assault.Tonight,I go and buy cigarettes at the United Petrol station.I got pelted with missiles,from the cars number plate,BLOOME,I report it,at 11:22,the event happened at 11:18pm,26th October.
I go and collect the drink containers and give them as evidence.The desk constable,says it will take a week to find them,that they'll get a slap on the wrist,and a $550 fine,this is verbatim from the desk constable, Sen Constable Coxson.
(spelling of name,unsure).
...Here's another example.Wyong,6 September 2010,2:10pm,Pacific Hwy,I get pulled up by Senior Constable Sweet,who noticed I crossed over the white line.He leaves it 2-3 kms to pull me up,in a bus zone,which I politely remind him,with a smile and friendly attitude and he replies he "could'nt give a shit mate",revealing a double standard towards public safety.There my attitude changed ending with me threatening him,in a manner only they can appreciate,it was a masonic threat,yes I know very well.In fact,that was the event,that made me report Ann Joy,I would've started to let it slide,but not no more.Go on check the car camera of Sen Const Sweet's patrol car,it's all there.That's also why I deregistered my cars and bought another disposable one and put in a friends grandmothers name and keep it parked in another suburb,so they can't play their games anymore.These are the measures I have to take.Isn't it strange everytime I walk out,drama happens,and there's only one group that has the resources and tax payers money to keep an eye on me,and that's NSW Police.While people who actually commit crimes,live quite well around here.They bust low level marijuana peddlers and allow the profitable amphetamine and Ice dealers go scot free,who contribute to this towns degradation.Wondere whose pockets they're lining???Yes,I'm aware Detective Ryan and so are you,never got him,when his wife owns Gloria Jeans Coffee Franchise,not rocket science is it???I've seen it before,reported it before...and you did nothing,played like you did'nt know...want an example...here's a copy of an email to Robert Wells...get ready

----- Original Message -----
To: <thelyran@XXXXXXXXXXXX>
Sent: Monday, September 12, 2005 10:26 AM
Subject: INFORMATION REQUIRED

--- Received from NSWP.WELL1ROB 0249290801 12/09/05 10:26

Dear Jason,
thank you for providing your Email address. I'm sorry I did not
get an opportunity to call and see you last week but I have been very busy
with work and the course I was conducting. Now that I am able to make
contact via Email with you and your wishes to deal with your matter this
way I need some information concerning your allegations of Police involved
in drugs. I take on board your information to me that you suffer certain
illnesses which result in you having good and bad days where you are able
to concentrate on this issue. I must point out at this time that I am only
dealing with the drug issue alone and not the matters you raised concerning
the false evidence and court matters in you letter. What I need is
specific details as to names, time, dates and places regarding Police
involved in drugs as alleged by you. I need this information to be
accurate and detailed so that I may assess it and carryout further
investigations. Could you please provide this information as soon as
possible or by the 19th September 2005. You will be able to provide this
information by return email to my memo address sent with this message.

Regards, Bob WELLS

---- 12/09/05 10:26 ---- Sent to ------------------------------------
-> thelyran@

This message and any attachment is confidential and may
be privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. If you
have received it by mistake, please let us know by reply
and then delete it from your system; you should not copy
the message or disclose its contents to anyone.

Personally Bob,your efforts are valiant,but they'll come to no
evail,the key to the information you seek,is Huey Davies...and while he
enjoys the umbrella of protection of Maitland Police...there's no incentive
for him to do so...these are powerful people...and if you think drugs is the
only issue...well you have'nt got the resources,the determination,let alone
a hope...I could solve more with a six-pack of molotovs and a .357,which may
come to an eventuality...nice to have made your acquaintance...these
detectives are involved in a lot more than drugs,I've told you before,they
get away with murder...they also get away with peadophilia...KAM-007,red
Nissan Wagon,his name is Laurence J Vella,has two properties registered in
his name,he lives at 29 lindsay St,East Maitland...have fun,trying to get
him...believe me I've tried...49335915...his phone number,how do I
know...the wonders of occultism,my advice to you drop the investigation,and
face up to it...after death...I'll break the laws now,flippin' heck your laws...but I
won't look like a cowardly beurocrat later on...Section 32...what a
wonderful position I find myself in...
...see what I have to deal with,I have two interviews and Rob Wells acts coy on email,like I never gave him anything.My second last option is A Current Affair,where I will supply every bit of evidence,everything,so when I finally flip,the people will know what I did and why,and if I survive it,I'll be looked after in Gaol,I might not get out,but you will always be distrusted,cause the people know I;'m a good person,pushed to edge by your police force and the little occult murders they cover up.This is all over the net,if you know where to look,Have a nice day,regards,Jason Cook.
...Happy now...

Tonight,I go and buy cigarettes at the United Petrol station.I got pelted with missiles,from the cars number plate,BLOOME,I report it,at 11:22,the event happened at 11:18pm,26th October.
I go and collect the drink containers and give them as evidence.The desk constable,says it will take a week to find them,that they'll get a slap on the wrist,and a $550 fine,this is verbatim from the desk constable, Sen Constable Coxson.
(spelling of name,unsure).

Last edited by Billy Ruben on Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:15 am

https://sodlikeproductions.forumotion.com/t1444-true-lillyfire-bombed-my-car#23082
Billy Ruben wrote:You're a very lucky man Colin,
figured it out who it was.Those idiot kids that threw drink containers from the Bloom's Florist Company vehicle last year and I told the parents,where their son was'nt permitted with the scum up the street,to play anymore,they drove around with their cars last night,Green EL/EF Falcon,AG96EU/AG96EL and a metallic sky blue Magna with P plates.
They were the ones who put scratches on the paint and maybe stole the chicken coup,so I still have a nice one over you Colin.

As for the other little shitbags,let's see what I can achieve lawfully,as that car was set on fire,next to the house,under my daughters window,so yeah,the cops are taking it seriously for a change.If not,I know who you bastards are,connected too and we'll see how you like having war bought to your families,little bumfuckers...

Also,just for good measure,the white VY commodore,licensed plate,BLO67G was reported for neg driving.Hope it all works out,hit the gaols little boys and you'll find what I can manipulate for you,leaky bums for the rest of your lives...you'll like.

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Taree Police...their fun and games - Page 4 Empty Taree Police and other games

Post  Billy Ruben Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:36 am

I suggest every officer on the square,meaning a Freemason,get acquainted with Manly P Halls',Question and Answers,you might see how much you break your own codes of spirituality.No-one is excempt,as you will find,tangling with me and breaking the laws performing your job.Doubt me,cool,have a chat with Steven Busteed about his daughter,it chose her,to teach him love and loss.It was not my design.Love is the law...and the longer you leave me suffering unfair tortures,setting me up and not assisting with the occult group,maybe it's time,"IT" made an example of what you love...and will lose.

Love is the law...and that's what you and the Occults do everyday,prevent me from finding it.I was seeking love,to become it,just before they arrived.

And they broke the spiritual codes to get me,that's how clever I was.

Now it's your turn,laugh and doubt,that's what I want.

thumbs down
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:42 am

Murder me and I'll Earth bound the soul,attach to your pancreas and rot you out in six months...going from cop to cop...my free will.

By the way,I am not OTO,freelance natural...

satan cheers

This thread disappears,when

1.You prosecute
2.Apologise
3.Compensate.(don't shrink from that,there's ,many cars to be crushed after confiscation,or drug proceed cars.It must be Holden/Ford,a 6 cylinder,manual,prefer wagon but take sedan.

Send my regards and apologises to Detective Ryan,after reviewing the scum-levels in this town,one needs a "Dirty Harry Cop" I suppose,I'd do the same in his position...and more.But you picked the wrong one with me.Rach,as it turns out,was'nt just a pothead,filthy scaggies.

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Thu Sep 29, 2011 3:17 pm

Still bad cop troubles I see. Best of luck there.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Thu Sep 29, 2011 7:40 pm

Ciggy wrote:Still bad cop troubles I see. Best of luck there.

Tell you the truth,Ciggy,I'm starting to think the cops are behind it.I took all the information in last night to Taree Cop shop,and the officer,said they're restricted to using the net.I offered him a flash drive and he says they're restricted in size of print-outs.Around the corner,in Boyce St,number 34a and 25,where the junkie dealers are,they're connected to Blooms Florist,where I caused a little animosity,making the parents aware the scum their son was hanging around.

Ever since,this year,I've had my paint scratched,shot-guns being let off under my window,theyre mates white commodore VY,BLO67G doing burn-outs under the window.I did'nt care about that,but now they got serious,so,due to the usual inaction of the police and their attitude,I have no recourse but to take this to the Ombudsman.

Got to protect my arse and I'm not letting cops and scum,run my family out of town.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:03 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:

Tell you the truth,Ciggy,I'm starting to think the cops are behind it.I took all the information in last night to Taree Cop shop,and the officer,said they're restricted to using the net.I offered him a flash drive and he says they're restricted in size of print-outs.Around the corner,in Boyce St,number 34a and 25,where the junkie dealers are,they're connected to Blooms Florist,where I caused a little animosity,making the parents aware the scum their son was hanging around.

Ever since,this year,I've had my paint scratched,shot-guns being let off under my window,theyre mates white commodore VY,BLO67G doing burn-outs under the window.I did'nt care about that,but now they got serious,so,due to the usual inaction of the police and their attitude,I have no recourse but to take this to the Ombudsman.

Got to protect my arse and I'm not letting cops and scum,run my family out of town.

It's fairly obvious the cops are in with the junkie dealer scum. "Alternative revenue" as it were. And if the cops are in, what's to say the Ombudsman ain't?

The two only likely resolutions are, open warfare in the streets with the lot of them, or to take flight.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:10 pm

Ciggy wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:

It's fairly obvious the cops are in with the junkie dealer scum. "Alternative revenue" as it were. And if the cops are in, what's to say the Ombudsman ain't?

The two only likely resolutions are, open warfare in the streets with the lot of them, or to take flight.

that's what I suspect,but not the Ombudsman.They just counter accuse with bullshit and snow the investigation under,but I name places and number plates,they can't refute it,cause,others in the street know it.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:29 pm

Yeah they're putting you off and ignoring you hoping you'll go away. If you keep pushing they'll likely resort to more extreme countermeasures. Corruption isn't only a third world phenomenon--they simply hide and sanitize it better in the Commonwealth. Bad cops disappear people when they become a problem.

If it's not in your nature to retreat, you may have to put the war paint on. But at least evacuate your family out first, before it gets too ugly.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:48 pm

...If you want to take a late model Ford or Holden,the right side of the front guard,is the junction for all the electricals.They knew what they were doing.The damage is extensive,despite the photo.Can't even open the engine bay...get back to this later,when I simmer down.

Taree Police...their fun and games - Page 4 P1050506j
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:24 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:...If you want to take a late model Ford or Holden,the right side of the front guard,is the junction for all the electricals.They knew what they were doing.The damage is extensive,despite the photo.Can't even open the engine bay...get back to this later,when I simmer down.

Taree Police...their fun and games - Page 4 P1050506j

Went over her today,it's a write off.Cost me $1500 and just payed it off last week.
Battery is melted,main junction for all wiring and fuse containers,not even there,but frayed wire ends,damaged air conditioner and condensor.
headlight and indicat5or.Needs the dash taken out and completely rewired.It's fucked and most is under bonnet damage,still trying to open it and can't.When the rain eases,I'll try again.

There's a neighbour close by.A Freemason,that spends 3 days a week home,flies off.The cats love him and he lives alone.Might write a small letter,see if he'll rent me his lock up garage,in exchange for lifts anytime he wants,mowing his lawn once a fortnight or hopefully,just cheap rent.I keep an eye on his place so no thugs go near it.The only person I respect in the street.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sat Oct 01, 2011 1:14 am

Ciggy wrote:Yeah they're putting you off and ignoring you hoping you'll go away. If you keep pushing they'll likely resort to more extreme countermeasures. Corruption isn't only a third world phenomenon--they simply hide and sanitize it better in the Commonwealth. Bad cops disappear people when they become a problem.

If it's not in your nature to retreat, you may have to put the war paint on. But at least evacuate your family out first, before it gets too ugly.

I know the reason those shitbags up the street did it,people like Constable Halliday,mouthing off out the front of my house "We need an informer in this street",my reply

"Well,I'm no good to you,I mind my business,don't want to know anybody,keep to myself",still did'nt stop them talking about it.And two months ago,when the shot-guns were going off under my window,they went to 34a Boyce st,talked to them and a gunshot went off,right there and then and nothing was done,what message Taree Police are sending,they're quite happy to use criminal elements to their advantage just to fuck me over.When Shane Saunders threatened my life and nearly caused an accident with elderly drivers,I hear Det Ryan tips him off to leave town for a few weeks.See what I'm saying... their fun and games mate...and we're the best people around here,just cause I see right through them and play them psychically,they don't like being under my level and square...simple as that.Plus I tell them what shitbags they are to their faces about setting me up for a hoax rape and the occult scumbuckets...OH,I mean't to post that report on the rape,get back to this later.

See,now what I'm up against.If I fart,they'll nail me,but shitbags up the street,enjoy their protection.Cops and crims walk hand in hand,it's called free enterprise.

Last edited by Billy Ruben on Sat Oct 01, 2011 2:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Taree Police...their fun and games - Page 4 Empty Suck on that Taree Police-You're shit...

Post  Billy Ruben Sat Oct 01, 2011 1:17 am

https://sodlikeproductions.forumotion.com/t1278-ballarat-police-confirm-my-suspicionstrue-lilly-lied-about-car-bombings

Billy Ruben wrote:COMPARED TO TAREE COPS,YOUR BALLARAT BOYS ARE VERY EDUCATED,GENTLEMANLY,PROFESSIONAL,I WAS IMPRESSED BY THE CALIBRE OF HIS PERSONALITY,I'D BE PROUD TO HAVE COPS LIKE HIM LOCAL,VERY IMPRESSED...
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Taree Police...their fun and games - Page 4 Empty Ford EA S-pack Wagon

Post  Billy Ruben Sat Oct 01, 2011 1:48 am

Taree Police...their fun and games - Page 4 P1050508g

Would'nt buy a Ford Falcon usually,but this is a rare,EA Series 2,30th Anniversary,5 speed fully optioned with Tow-Pack wagon,very hard to find in this condition and decent price.

I bought it,cause it was a rare variant and looked cool to drive with.

And they take this from me,when I drive,very decently in town and speed on empty highways late at night,where's the fucking harm?

Why target the car,parked so close to the house,why endanger the occupants who did nothing wrong,we;'ll see how this works out...
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sat Oct 01, 2011 2:53 am

Next time you stupid kids listen to corrupt cops,Vicky Cheadle or that idiot Rachael,you might want to think twice.

Would've been your customer,IF your weed is up to scratch...fucking fools.You owe me big time.Think,very carefully in future.

thumbs down cthulhu
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Sod-Haus...!!! Sat Oct 01, 2011 2:56 am

Billy Ruben wrote:Taree Police...their fun and games - Page 4 P1050508g

Would'nt buy a Ford Falcon usually,but this is a rare,EA Series 2,30th Anniversary,5 speed fully optioned with Tow-Pack wagon,very hard to find in this condition and decent price.

And they take this from me,when I drive,very decently in town and speed on empty highways late at night,where's the fucking harm?

Why target the car,parked so close to the house,why endanger the occupants who did nothing wrong,we;'ll see how this works out...

Taree Police...their fun and games - Page 4 Hahanq

Ha...!!! Ha...!!! That's A Ford Mondeo Estate...

All The Old Boys Have Got Them Round Here,

They Are Very Reliable,Slow,

And Convienient Because You Can Fit Your Zimmerframe And Weekly Shopping In The Back At The Same Time...!!!

lmao rolf lmao

Sod-Haus...!!!
Sod-Haus...!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sat Oct 01, 2011 3:00 am

Sod-Haus...!!! wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:Taree Police...their fun and games - Page 4 P1050508g

Taree Police...their fun and games - Page 4 Hahanq

Ha...!!! Ha...!!! That's A Ford Mondeo Estate...

All The Old Boys Have Got Them Round Here,

They Are Very Reliable,Slow,

And Convienient Because You Can Fit Your Zimmerframe And Weekly Shopping In The Back At The Same Time...!!!

lmao rolf lmao

Fuck you Sod!!!!
rolf
Yeah,it's designed off a German vehicle actually,but you have gutless fours,we have big powerful sixes,cruises nicely on 160kms/h...nice to drive and handles well.
Exactly why I buy wagons,like having a ute with a roof and 5 seating.Sleep out when drunk,stoned or get a root in.Great versatile car.I only have sedans in HR's....Holdens,cause she's my rocketship.

I started to love that car...now I have none.

thumbs down cthulhu
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Sod-Haus...!!! Sat Oct 01, 2011 3:10 am

Taree Police...their fun and games - Page 4 P1050508g

They Are Very Good Cars,

If You Like Wearing Hats, High Waisted Trousers, Socks With Sandals,

Towing Caravans,

And Being Overtaken By Very Small Motorcycles...!!!

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu
Sod-Haus...!!!
Sod-Haus...!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sat Oct 01, 2011 3:25 am

Sod-Haus...!!! wrote:Taree Police...their fun and games - Page 4 P1050508g

They Are Very Good Cars,

Towing Caravans,

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu

Yes,your shithole variant,obviously you don't have XR6 variants do you?...I was buying in the next month,a 220hp EL XR6 motor,computer and ECM for $500,1 HP behind the 5.0 litre V8,to replace the tired old 3.9 six....15 second quarter mile,sure,they're all shopping cats,we are'nt British,when it comes to vehicles,yanks and Aussies have the same mind-set when it comes to cars,big open roads= big engines and speed.
You don't understand that kind of freedom.

Sod Haus wrote:If You Like Wearing Hats, High Waisted Trousers, Socks With Sandals,

Yes,they drive Volvos here,have a nice day.

lol!
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Sod-Haus...!!! Sat Oct 01, 2011 3:32 am

Billy Ruben wrote:
Sod-Haus...!!! wrote:Taree Police...their fun and games - Page 4 P1050508g

They Are Very Good Cars,

Towing Caravans,

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu

Yes,your shithole variant,obviously you don't have XR6 variants do you?...I was buying in the next month,a 220hp EL XR6 motor,computer and ECM for $500,1 HP behind the 5.0 litre V8,to replace the tired old 3.9 six....15 second quarter mile,sure,they're all shopping cats,we are'nt British,when it comes to vehicles,yanks and Aussies have the same mind-set when it comes to cars,big open roads= big engines and speed.
You don't understand that kind of freedom.

Sod Haus wrote:If You Like Wearing Hats, High Waisted Trousers, Socks With Sandals,

Yes,they drive Volvos here,have a nice day.

lol!

Do You Know,

Us British, Have Invented This Contraption Called A Lawnmower,

We Also Came Up With An Idea Called A Hedge...

Unlike That Bit Of Corrigated Iron,

They Grow And Hide Embarrasing Cars From The Neighbours...!!!

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu

Sod-Haus...!!!
Sod-Haus...!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sat Oct 01, 2011 3:37 am

Sod Haus wrote:Do You Know,

Us British, Have Invented This Contraption Called A Lawnmower,

We Also Came Up With An Idea Called A Hedge...

Unlike That Bit Of Corrigated Iron,

They Grow And Hide Embarrasing Cars From The Neighbours...!!!

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu

At the moment Sod,this thread is going to serve a purpose,mind fucking off,so I can achieve something?I don't mind off topic rambling shit,but not today,so do something decent for a change,I know you're annoying and probably have a gut full of piss at the moment...but take this to Carmageddon,not here,this is for Fuck The Police and their operative Imps,OK???
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next