Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

True Lilly,fire bombed my car

3 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

True Lilly,fire bombed my car Empty True Lilly,fire bombed my car

Post  Billy Ruben Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:15 am

I'm sure as shit,it was her....

rolf lol!

Last edited by Billy Ruben on Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

True Lilly,fire bombed my car Empty Re: True Lilly,fire bombed my car

Post  Billy Ruben Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:19 am

Billy Ruben wrote:
Sod-Haus...!!! wrote:It Should Be Possible To Bypass Emotional Experiences,
Via The Medium Of Aural Stimulation...

Or Get This In Your Earhole...!!!

thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up

It's OK Sod,I had to experience grief properly.I did'nt even turn up to funeral of my Grandmother,whom found great wrath from me,listening to lies.

I needed to experience it,cause I feel nothing,for most people I know.Wish not for my own to go through it.Nor did I want Lisa too...but it happened and have to deal with it.Seemed,almost like being human there for a while.It hurt...alot.

Then I see manipulative cocksuckers,like Colin,my ex-mate,stress Linda out,who had two miscarriages last year and a still-born.They've had a child eight years ago,but Colin,ever so lying,ever so clever in manipulation and lies,stressed her out,she knew nothing was worth continuing,
she knew the futility of being with Colin...and he killed his unborn off.

And I'm going to make sure he knows it.

And that I always knew...

Hey Colin,I know it was you that set my car on fire...school holidays,only time you're are home,watch walking out to work...and I'll be dropping that email to Mulgrave that I have prepared,with the taped phone conversation of you telling me to knock of Waitara Repco,with that evidence,and some more facts and proof,enjoy paying two houses off on the dole matey...You got 48 hours to make amends...then your life is over.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:35 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:I'm sure as shit,it was her....

True Lilly,fire bombed my car 233183 lol!
Billy Ruben wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
Sod-Haus...!!! wrote:It Should Be Possible To Bypass Emotional Experiences,
Via The Medium Of Aural Stimulation...

Or Get This In Your Earhole...!!!

True Lilly,fire bombed my car 832261 True Lilly,fire bombed my car 832261 True Lilly,fire bombed my car 832261

It's OK Sod,I had to experience grief properly.I did'nt even turn up to funeral of my Grandmother,whom found great wrath from me,listening to lies.

I needed to experience it,cause I feel nothing,for most people I know.Wish not for my own to go through it.Nor did I want Lisa too...but it happened and have to deal with it.Seemed,almost like being human there for a while.It hurt...alot.

Then I see manipulative cocksuckers,like Colin,my ex-mate,stress Linda out,who had two miscarriages last year and a still-born.They've had a child eight years ago,but Colin,ever so lying,ever so clever in manipulation and lies,stressed her out,she knew nothing was worth continuing,
she knew the futility of being with Colin...and he killed his unborn off.

And I'm going to make sure he knows it.

And that I always knew...

Hey Colin,I know it was you that set my car on fire...school holidays,only time you're are home,watch walking out to work...and I'll be dropping that email to Mulgrave that I have prepared,with the taped phone conversation of you telling me to knock of Waitara Repco,with that evidence,and some more facts and proof,enjoy paying two houses off on the dole matey...You got 48 hours to make amends...then your life is over.
True Lilly,fire bombed my car 2803512470 Are you sure it happened at all? True Lilly,fire bombed my car 2803512470
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:00 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:
true lilly wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
John Drake wrote:Go tell someone that gives a fuck.

Jewdee,I talk to the forum and outsiders,you are not a consideration.No-one wants you or likes you,you have one sad,pathetic groupie in True Lilly,until,you both serve each others purpose...I hope she goes to HPANWO,free general up...suck my balls JD,who'd believe you.
Laughing ...just caught up on this. Oh I'm Laughing ing at 'Jase' and 'tizwas' for continuing to Beat Themselves up with The Ugly (Big Lies) Stick.

Agreeing with posted statements and sentiments, of a poster who you also disagree with
on other posted statements and sentiments, hardly makes one a 'groupie'.

And not passing on a potential threat, from someone known to support (by his own,
public admissions and other facts), violent criminals who enjoy beating women
into hospital, was not an option.

But again, I don't know who 'John Drake' is in the real world, or indeed if he is real,
but if he is a real person who (as his posts describe), has also suffered at the hands
of those who hate, and literally make targets of those who won't join the legion of lying, violent anti-Semites and anti-Christs, then at the very least, he deserved a 'heads up'.

Oh and 'Jason'; post photos and the police report of your car being burned out.

True Lilly,fire bombed my car 93349 True Lilly,fire bombed my car 233183...just got your latest text, at what is it now, 4:20 AM...remember you twit,
I don't log out. If my computer is on, I'm logged on, so no, not waiting for you to go away,
I've been catching up on some reading, after a hectic but fun and funny day with my sons, that we ended with good movies. 'The Big Lebowski' and 'Stone'.

Told you people what this scum-bucket is all about,she begs for money on forums and plays your emotions for a fictional event,BUT,when it really happens,and my car was out of petrol,under my daughters window,which could act like a bomb...and she laughs about it.
See what scumbag christians like her are like.

And yes you vile maggot,I will post pictures,today after light and when SOCOG arrives here,does the test and I will post them.

Something True Lilly can't do,not just because she;'s a liar and a fruitcake...BUT her event,never happened.

To easy...

rolf thumbs up
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:01 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:
true lilly wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:

Jewdee,I talk to the forum and outsiders,you are not a consideration.No-one wants you or likes you,you have one sad,pathetic groupie in True Lilly,until,you both serve each others purpose...I hope she goes to HPANWO,free general up...suck my balls JD,who'd believe you.
Laughing ...just caught up on this. Oh I'm Laughing ing at 'Jase' and 'tizwas' for continuing to Beat Themselves up with The Ugly (Big Lies) Stick.

Agreeing with posted statements and sentiments, of a poster who you also disagree with

And not passing on a potential threat, from someone known to support (by his own,

But again, I don't know who 'John Drake' is in the real world, or indeed if he is real,
but if he is a real person who (as his posts describe), has also suffered at the hands
of those who hate, and literally make targets of those who won't join the legion of lying, violent anti-Semites and anti-Christs, then at the very least, he deserved a 'heads up'.

True Lilly,fire bombed my car 93349 True Lilly,fire bombed my car 233183...just got your latest text, at what is it now, 4:20 AM...remember you twit,
I don't log out. If my computer is on, I'm logged on, so no, not waiting for you to go away,
I've been catching up on some reading, after a hectic but fun and funny day with my sons, that we ended with good movies. 'The Big Lebowski' and 'Stone'.

Oh,Ballarat refute your claims...there is no record and you are a liar.If you were beaten up,you deserved it,with that mouth,but no,you were'nt as I checked with Ballarat Police.If you were beaten up,you'd show the records.Paddock Horse reject you?
It was an engine compartment fire,that did'nt engulf the car...I was quick with the hose,took 5 minutes to put out...the Fire Brigade took ten to get here,the cops...well,let's just wait and see,if they do something and offer Olive Branch,if not,I'll bump an old thread and start doing reports again.
See,I fight the Powers,you hallucinate,delusions and fantasies,to fill that void call life,Poor choice of films too.

lol!
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:03 pm

Under my daughters windown and she laughs about it....what a scum-bucket,remember this,when she wants sympathy...

By the way,it was the scumbag junkies/heroin dealers,if not Colin,whose cars will be photographed and posted...I think they figured out who I am...but sad for them.

they drove by taunting...hehehehehe...a dish served cold,I'll move the family,strike when they think it's over...
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

True Lilly,fire bombed my car Empty Blooms Florist Taree

Post  Billy Ruben Wed Sep 28, 2011 6:24 pm

You're a very lucky man Colin,
figured it out who it was.Those idiot kids that threw drink containers from the Bloom's Florist Company vehicle last year and I told the parents,where their son was'nt permitted with the scum up the street,to play anymore,they drove around with their cars last night,Green EL/EF Falcon,AG96EU/AG96EL and a metallic sky blue Magna with P plates.
They were the ones who put scratches on the paint and maybe stole the chicken coup,so I still have a nice one over you Colin.

As for the other little shitbags,let's see what I can achieve lawfully,as that car was set on fire,next to the house,under my daughters window,so yeah,the cops are taking it seriously for a change.If not,I know who you bastards are,connected too and we'll see how you like having war bought to your families,little bumfuckers...

Also,just for good measure,the white VY commodore,licensed plate,BLO67G was reported for neg driving.Hope it all works out,hit the gaols little boys and you'll find what I can manipulate for you,leaky bums for the rest of your lives...you'll like.

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Wed Sep 28, 2011 7:42 pm

Just as an odd coincidence there was a car fire about a block from where I work yesterday. It's doubtful anyone fire bombed it though. Probably mechanical failure.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:39 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
true lilly wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:

Told you people what this scum-bucket is all about,she begs for money on forums and plays your emotions for a fictional event,BUT,when it really happens,and my car was out of petrol,under my daughters window,which could act like a bomb...and she laughs about it.
See what scumbag christians like her are like.

And yes you vile maggot,I will post pictures,today after light and when SOCOG arrives here,does the test and I will post them.

Something True Lilly can't do,not just because she;'s a liar and a fruitcake...BUT her event,never happened.

To easy...

True Lilly,fire bombed my car 233183 True Lilly,fire bombed my car 832261
"Under your daughters window"?
"Could act as a bomb"?

You just decided to mention that now?

But you START AND TITLE a thread,
FALSELY ACCUSING ME OF DOING
SUCH A HEINOUS ACT.

Interesting.

While YOU ALSO CONTINUE TO BRAG THAT
BALLARAT POLICE ILLEGALLY PROVIDED YOU
WITH FALSE INFORMATION.

Very interesting.

DID EXPLODE AS A BOMB.
OUTSIDE MY SLEEPING DAUGHTER'S WINDOW.

And YOU ARE STILL "True Lilly,fire bombed my car 233183 True Lilly,fire bombed my car 832261"?

"To easy..."
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:15 am

SUCH A HEINOUS ACT.

True Lilly wrote:

Interesting.

WITH FALSE INFORMATION.

Very interesting.

DID EXPLODE AS A BOMB.

And YOU ARE STILL "True Lilly,fire bombed my car 233183 True Lilly,fire bombed my car 832261"?[/color]
"To easy..."

Cut the shit Lilly,you seen it last night the post,you were here and you slinked off like the viper you are.You showed no pity or remorse,people can see you for what you are and I do laugh it off,cause this is going to make me,not break me.

You know the thread title is just a play on your vengeful side,liar,and a play on your fantasies,madam.

Everything else is shit and I could'nt be bothered repeating myself about it,as there is a thread already about it,but will be bumped for later.

Shove your false concerns up your arse,and as if,I'd be paranoid delusional,to really believe,an old nutter like you,could make it from Ballarat to here and pull off a hit like that.

You sound more moronic and disconnected from reality everyday.It's enjoyable to see,sad sick souls like you,never understand a very funny joke about a very serious incident.

You're a maggot.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:21 am

By the way,
the information gleened from Police in Ballarat,was not illegally obtained.
I acted the part of True Lilly,laid all her claims out and asked for possibilities of charges for what you say about people,not myself.I told them True Lillys story about beatings and car-bombings,by the end,the officer was nearly in stitches laughing....no,I'm not laughing.Or taking the piss.

She is fictional,cause she has serious mental problems,keep pushing True Lilly...and it's the psyche ward,after I make some mental health units aware of your claims,OK?...I have held back long enough,time for the rolling of heads.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:01 am

Billy Ruben wrote:By the way,
I acted the part of True Lilly,laid all her claims out and asked for possibilities of charges for what you say about people,not myself.I told them True Lillys story about beatings and car-bombings,by the end,the officer was nearly in stitches laughing....no,I'm not laughing.Or taking the piss.

She is fictional,cause she has serious mental problems,keep pushing True Lilly...and it's the psyche ward,after I make some mental health units aware of your claims,OK?...I have held back long enough,time for the rolling of heads.
"True Lilly,fire bombed my car

True Lilly,fire bombed my car Empty Billy Ruben Yesterday at 5:15 pm
I'm sure as shit,it was her....".

That 'Billy Ruben' is LIABLE.

"
I acted the part of True Lilly,", and that is also criminal.

But wait for it.........
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:17 am

true lilly wrote:

"

But wait for it.........

lol!

Desperate and pathetic.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:22 am

Billy Ruben wrote:
true lilly wrote:

"

But wait for it.........

lol!

Desperate and pathetic.

Your credibility,down the toilet....by me.To easy.

True Lilly,fire bombed my car Toiletllqq001

True Lilly,fire bombed my car 2lad9qg

LOL!!!!

rolf rolf rolf rolf
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:35 pm

you didn't wait. so I won't elaborate.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Thu Sep 29, 2011 7:15 pm

true lilly wrote:
"Under your daughters window"?
"Could act as a bomb"?

SUCH A HEINOUS ACT.

Interesting.

WITH FALSE INFORMATION.

Very interesting.

DID EXPLODE AS A BOMB.

And YOU ARE STILL "True Lilly,fire bombed my car 233183 True Lilly,fire bombed my car 832261"?

"To easy..."
true lilly wrote:
I
acted the part of True Lilly,laid all her claims out and asked for
possibilities of charges for what you say about people,not myself.I told
them True Lillys story about beatings and car-bombings,by the end,the
officer was nearly in stitches laughing....no,I'm not laughing.Or taking
the piss.

She is fictional,cause she has serious mental
problems,keep pushing True Lilly...and it's the psyche ward,after I make
some mental health units aware of your claims,OK?...I have held back
long enough,time for the rolling of heads.

That 'Billy Ruben' has committed LIABLE.

"

But wait for it.........
Taree Police...their fun and games
https://sodlikeproductions.forumotion.com/t856p75-taree-policetheir-fun-and-games

...like I'm, not, waiting for an apology and compensation from 'Billy Ruben',
but again, I will remind all, that we will all, end up facing The Perfect 'Accountant',
and all 'accounts' will be Perfectly Settled, so best to get on with paying all debts,
as none of can know, when 'Accounting Day' will come, but come, it surely will.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Thu Sep 29, 2011 7:31 pm

You're a mental case Suzy Ryan and yeah,I'd be concerned about the "perfect accountant",the lies and slander you resorted to all your life.What's wrong madam,cramping your style?Don't think I wanted this,I've been real quiet for a long time.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Thu Sep 29, 2011 7:53 pm

The perfect accountant eh?
A Lannister always pays his debts!
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:04 pm

true lilly wrote:you didn't wait. so I won't elaborate.

onocytes rebalanced my lymphocytes,as I predicted,there's nothing wrong with me...I'm fine,with a cholesterol of 4.1,without taking the pills.I smoked a bit of pot,last month,an ounze and a half...I'm doing well.

You took advantage and laughed about that,enjoy the perfect accountant,polyp my arse.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:19 pm

she's gone again...good,ok,shower,cup of tea,how the hell am I going to pick up my weed from the Central Coast?Damn...
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Sat Oct 01, 2011 12:43 am

Oh, a little detail I left out:

the person targeted by the first car bomb,
is a respectable and respected, Servant of The Court.

But don't worry about us, I also Raised them to abhor vengeance.
It's One of the reasons she is so liked and respected by her peers.

Doing Justice, Protecting the weak, Speaking for the voiceless,
Caring for the fatherless, and other such Christian Values,
such as working to make bad things better, rather that being bitter,
is what drew her to scholarship her way through Law.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sat Oct 01, 2011 12:54 am

Billy Ruben wrote:
true lilly wrote:Oh, a little detail I left out:

BULLSHIT...AND PROVE IT!!!! NOW FUCKOFF UNTIL YOU DO,NO TIME FOR YOUR DELUDED FANTASIES,ALSO,I'M NOT INTERESTED IN ANYTHING ABOUT YOU,MAKE YOUR OWN THREAD AND GO FUCK YOURSELF...NERRRRR!!!! Razz pig tongue pig

ABHOR VENGEANCE,THAT'S ALL YOU DO CREEPO...

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sat Oct 01, 2011 1:34 am

Ciggy wrote:The perfect accountant eh?
A Lannister always pays his debts!

rolf rolf

When I was 12,I skinned my sausage into the turtle soup,I sure hope,my sister ate it...LOL,where did you get this???ROFLMAO

lol!

rolf rolf rolf rolf
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Sat Oct 01, 2011 6:28 am

true lilly wrote:Oh, a little detail I left out:

true lilly wrote:The story WIKIleaks DOESN'T want told.

True Lilly,fire bombed my car R834830_7730483

True Lilly,fire bombed my car Comingup
Tuesday at 8PM on ABC Australia.
U.K. - Wiki Whacked
Reporter: Andrew Fowler
It launched with massive fanfare and a radical agenda to change the
way news was reported. It offered anonymity to whistleblowers and a
platform to freely publish information to a global audience. Wikileaks
was an instant sensation as it exposed the hidden deeds of governments
and corporations. But now its controversial founder Julian Assange
finds himself isolated - deserted by many of his former partners and
friends and fighting extradition. His organisation is damaged and can’t
currently receive the leaks that are its lifeblood.
Can Wikileaks survive?
See preview.
true lilly wrote:Assange said
he has accepted
Wikileaks
may not survive
as an organisation.
true lilly wrote:
true lilly wrote:True Lilly,fire bombed my car Wikileakswar
News for julian assange

True Lilly,fire bombed my car CrikeyLogo
True Lilly,fire bombed my car Wikileakswar
October 01, 2011 1:41AM (AEST)

Wikileaks is a leaking boat - Assange
WIKILEAKS is a leaking boat,
filled with torpedo holes,
that is struggling to stay afloat,
founder Julian Assange says.

True Lilly,fire bombed my car 3734033672 True Lilly,fire bombed my car 449107794
And I don't see this news in
Today's News on
David Icke Official Forums
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next