Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Taree Police...their fun and games

+4
true lilly
Sod-Haus...!!!
Ciggy
Billy Ruben
8 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Taree Police...their fun and games - Page 3 Empty Re: Taree Police...their fun and games

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Dec 28, 2010 5:32 pm

...But it won't stop me from using you (NSW Police) to destroy Colin,the spare parts manager (when I drop a written statement to Taree Police to be handed to Toukley Police)...nor my brother in law,when I prove,he's a bad father
...So cool am I...
and when they're in the clink...I make sure they're kept warm at night...hell,I'll even try an arrange a gaol cell together...then my niece and I can elope to Europe and send post-cards...with an in your face captioned balloon.She'll be showing she's pregnant by then...

thumbs up
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Taree Police...their fun and games - Page 3 Empty an apology to good cops...

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Dec 28, 2010 6:26 pm

...Most of my bitterness,
is really directed at corrupt elements within the force.
There are serving men and women,who have to endure,traffic accidents,attend domestic violence and pick up the pieces of traumatised victims.
Many times,it's a thankless task,with unwarranted hatred from victims,like me.
It's due to you not assisting with the occult group harassment 10 years ago,going on 11.
All horrible acts,revenge all stem from the victims,never being given a chance to be heard or enacted upon.
You know I'm the good guy,but yet you let me fall...never once protected my family,and then send people to break us up as a family unit...remember Donna,I proved it.
...This is the result of your inaction,inattentiveness and lack of compassion.
My life was destroyed in the professions that I was studying for,I lost my life,mind,financial propects...and probably liberty and life in the end.
That's why you get the bad publicity and harassment from me...as I have nothing left to do,but exactly that.
My kind regards to good law abiding members of the force...the rest of you,have a good idea,what you're in for.I love wasting state funds,not falling for present and future set-ups.
My kind regards,Jason Cook.

thumbs up cheers
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Taree Police...their fun and games - Page 3 Empty Toukley Police...My Fun and Games...

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:15 pm

...Just got off the phone to Snr Constable Dave Brown of Toukley Police.... rolf

He wants me to stop emailing my brother in law.... thumbs up ..No problems Dave...we had a good laugh.

I was rolf ...the whole time...and then I said that fat miserable bastard beat me to it...Cause I'm gonna report him for child molesting... thumbs up

I got his shift schedule...

and looking forward to it...and looking good... lmao

I'm FUCKING

LOVING THIS........stage one of mental breakdown complete,stage two now in action...

Now guys,be careful,he uses windows 7 operating system...just letting you guys know... thumbs up rolf

Keep up the good work...all thought energies,combined,pinpoint the pineal...BAM !!!! wacky

...Tell you the truth,if you know how manipulative,how much lies this guy tells you...I want to introduce the daughters to you...and maybe somewhere out there,someone will help for once,instead of me all the time...
I'm PC stupid and don't know how to cover my tracks...thankyou very much,love Jase... sunny
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Taree Police...their fun and games - Page 3 Empty The email...

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:17 pm

...You see Richard,
I am in love with Peyton and have impregnated her...and now can I call you Daddy...now you get it?
Send my sweet,but sweating love...PS,I’ll marry her in an instant...and we are going to run away to Europe and live,cause I’ll be hung from a lamp-post in Australia...so please accept our love and be happy for us both...all my love,Jason Cook.

See you soon Peyton,all my Love,Jason.

PS...I’m changing my name to...To Mr Billy Ruben...be cool...

PPS. ...I wanked off in your garage....
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Taree Police...their fun and games - Page 3 Empty Re: Taree Police...their fun and games

Post  Ciggy Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:12 am

PICs Billy. At least photoshop something.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:37 am

Ciggy wrote:PICs Billy. At least photoshop something.

...explicit content deleted....sorry,my bad... thumbs down cthulhu
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:05 am

...did'nt want to mention this.Never have I ever seen so many police patrols as in the last two days,Very pleased about it actually.The fifth cop motor bike just buzzed under my window in the last 2 minutes.This is Taree,I go out for the last 4 of 5 cigarettes in the last 2 hours,each time,a paddy wagon or a patrol car goes by.I even look eye to eye with them,want to say thanks,but act nonchalent,with no attitude.Here it comes again.Something big's been going on...and I like it,Rather them than the others.They got rules,the others,break every code in the book,Think I'll be a good boy in future.
...Never wanted to hate the police,never did,Always respected the uniform,the plain clothes boys and girls are different.That's just some individuals though,involving themselves and doing friends and family favours.Even I had to ask a couple favours in the early days,tracking the occult,finding reports I was'nt wanted for a hoax rape but something else,they screwed my life up at first,would'nt mind a small settlement,but won't push to hard in future,just see if I can get by for now.Hated and still do Ann Joy,but f*ck it,why be a victim of their games,There's no satisfaction in shooting her and my idea about the light and staying connected to it,keeps me from being to stupid,well,like that anyway.Bit of a nuisance is me,so,this presence,ain't for me.Back again now,they're doing laps here...
....They could just section me,at a click of the fingers,so,I'm not the target,unless,I take things cooler than I think...have to,I seen madness in others,for much less,my certificate of Insanity is well earn't,but looking at the characters who made it possible,who contributed,are the sickest of all.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:42 am

...I noticed yesterday,when this was going on with the increased police presence,was the forensic experts at the Greater Union ATM,facing me as I did a little morning shopping,New Zealander Macadaimia Ice-Cream and those "Fizzers",sherbet lollies.Powerball ticket,not using Lilly's bible codes this time,and some ciggies.Why,do we have a forensic team,with the forensic car,that was parked in the handicapped spot,one past the Taxi rank...and I've watched crimes for two days here,nothing's going down....I mean,alot of cops,alot more allocated for dignataries or a G7 Summit.I'm going for another pack of ciggies,some Fizzers and see what happens,might check the PO Box...but need a lawn mower...badly,I think.I'll confuse everybody and wear a white shirt....hehehehe...super undercover.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:52 am

...walk down town,no cops.Get to the school,and a small red hatch pulls up,with two nice brunettes,bit young though,they have Red "P" plates on,they smile give me a wave and drive off again,do a lap around the block and must've thought I'm to long in the tooth,which is good,cause I was shaking nervously,knew if I go back home later,with no ice-cream and smelling of perfumes,I might be in a spot of bother.I'm not ready for that but learn't a nice lesson,chicks cruise for guys without the need for exchange of money or drinks...was most flattered.
...Go into Woolworths and the nice blonde girl whose usually snobbish was very nice and helped me with the chillis,cause the scale jammed up on the self serve.I walked 3/4 back home,forgot cigarettes,went back and she served me at the shop.I was sweet and shy,head in another world,and she touched and stroked hands when doing the change,I got electrocuted...zaps,still in my head.I mean,she's the most snobbish chick in town,she does'nt need to work at Woolies,the cream of the crop can have her.Always treated me with contempt,usually.Even the security man,big thick-set footballer,beard and moustache,older than me,he even seemed to approve,without his evil glares.
...Go back out towards home,on foot,the right one's playing up again,but no limp,The little red hatch drives past,with their catch of the day,a vacant,pimple faced know nothing Hillbilly,surfer cross skinhead.The girls drove past,not as happy this time,but seem to have what they're looking for.They did'nt look for my recognition,but appeared embarrassed.I did'nt dislike them for that,as they drove past coles,over the railway crossing
and left at the give-way sign.Bit annoyed later,thinking I would've been really nice on my knees for those young ladies,that kid could thrust away at 5,000 revs per minute,but last about that long too,I at least will make them cum once or twice before I even undo my fly.Considerate and nice is my style.
But we got Ice-cream and jam filled donuts...but she better let me work this fat and sugar off,or next time,a car pulls up again...it's the fourth time it's happned in six outings,I'm gonna hop in on the next one.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:02 am

...but most likely not...and not because of my niece,I'm writing-off that little fantasy,yeah right,love of my life...as a no hoper...and a great increase in risk to my personal security.It's nice to know love's worth dying for,
but at least get a bargain.I have'nt even got a kiss,hold hands,let alone...more sensual avenues.All I have,is that look in her eys...those deep brown pools...swimming.floating.
And I hurt her,by making a fool of myself and her,walked right into the trap that was set,by the Fat Controller...so tail between the legs,I never tried...
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:04 am

Pics, man, PICS! If you wanna protect Peyton just do some up of the girls in the car. Or the one at Woolies.

Help a brotha out.

Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:56 am

Ciggy wrote:Pics, man, PICS! If you wanna protect Peyton just do some up of the girls in the car. Or the one at Woolies.

Help a brotha out.

Help a brotha out.
dude,you were married to a gorgeous Tahitian,screwed the pussy of a tight meat-grinding South Korean...PIcs sir,Pics...I'm nothing to you,man of the world.I sincerely mean that.I've broken my brain and went teenager again...maybe that's my "happy place"...oh,I don't know anymore.

dizzy boobies wacky
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:00 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:dude,you were married to a gorgeous Tahitian,screwed the pussy of a tight meat-grinding South Korean...PIcs sir,Pics...I'm nothing to you,man of the world.I sincerely mean that.I've broken my brain and went teenager again...maybe that's my "happy place"...oh,I don't know anymore.

dizzy boobies wacky

Hahahahaha, fair play.

I'll find good close pic resemblances rather than the real thing from my experiences.

The Tahitian when I first met her:
Taree Police...their fun and games - Page 3 Tia-Carrere-2
(The look dinna last as long as I'd hoped... scared )

The South Korean girl, Min Jong:
Taree Police...their fun and games - Page 3 2366977668_0f2ded95c4
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:55 pm

Ciggy wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:dude,you were married to a gorgeous Tahitian,screwed the pussy of a tight meat-grinding South Korean...PIcs sir,Pics...I'm nothing to you,man of the world.I sincerely mean that.I've broken my brain and went teenager again...maybe that's my "happy place"...oh,I don't know anymore.

dizzy boobies wacky

Hahahahaha, fair play.

I'll find good close pic resemblances rather than the real thing from my experiences.

The Tahitian when I first met her:
Taree Police...their fun and games - Page 3 Tia-Carrere-2
(The look dinna last as long as I'd hoped... scared )

The South Korean girl, Min Jong:

Me love you long time $15 dollar.
I know she was more than that,you lucky guy.
Should make a thread,Ciggy's travels.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:07 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:
Ciggy wrote:The South Korean girl, Min Jong:

The going rate in Korea in 1994 was $25 for short-time or $100 for an all-nighter. The lovely Min Jong noticed by the hotel matchbook I was using that I was staying at a 4 star hotel (courtesy the U.S. taxpayer due to the fact that our team had a requirement of being no further than a certain distance from the airbase for our mission) and decided her special deal for me would be $400 for the duration of my 2 week stay in Taegu. She felt like a queen, ordering room service, etc.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:59 pm

Ciggy wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
Ciggy wrote:The South Korean girl, Min Jong:

The going rate in Korea in 1994 was $25 for short-time or $100 for an all-nighter. The lovely Min Jong noticed by the hotel matchbook I was using that I was staying at a 4 star hotel (courtesy the U.S. taxpayer due to the fact that our team had a requirement of being no further than a certain distance from the airbase for our mission) and decided her special deal for me would be $400 for the duration of my 2 week stay in Taegu. She felt like a queen, ordering room service, etc.

Hard not to suffer bouts of Yellow Fever growing up and horny.I've seen Vietnamese mail order brides,absolutely blown away by their doll-like beauty.
She liked you and that Gold card,$400 for a two week stint,a bit of coke and the whole trip is certainly never to be forgotten.
Amazing life you have Ciggy,envy you very muchly.Learn alot everday from you,parts of the world and peoples I probably never see...Thankyou for that. thumbs up
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:00 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:
Hard not to suffer bouts of Yellow Fever growing up and horny.I've seen Vietnamese mail order brides,absolutely blown away by their doll-like beauty.

I had a run of it, and was in the ideal places to fully slake all that thirst, but in the end decided that had all been fulfilled and was ready to appreciate the beauty of all women from all places once again. My first reminder that there were other varieties worth looking into was when I was at a club in the Philippines and this music video came on the TV screen:

I realized the womanly shape I'd been missing with Asian women. Gorgeous faces but you have to look past the fact they have a twig for a fooking body. Nay much to hang onto. I increasingly looked forward to get back out of Asia after that. And then my next destination was, dare I say it...

And that place, best three words of description: ai ai ai...
(When they're not shooting at you, that is...)
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:48 pm

Ciggy wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:

I had a run of it, and was in the ideal places to fully slake all that thirst, but in the end decided that had all been fulfilled and was ready to appreciate the beauty of all women from all places once again. My first reminder that there were other varieties worth looking into was when I was at a club in the Philippines and this music video came on the TV screen:

I realized the womanly shape I'd been missing with Asian women. Gorgeous faces but you have to look past the fact they have a twig for a fooking body. Nay much to hang onto. I increasingly looked forward to get back out of Asia after that. And then my next destination was, dare I say it...

And that place, best three words of description: ai ai ai...
(When they're not shooting at you, that is...)

well,close...
Mexicans are the go for me,just a little apprehensive of the brothers and family customs.Thats why I can't stand Italians or the family I'm married into.She'd have to check up if it's alright with mum to rogasm and all that.
Yeah,you got me,definitely the Columbians,just don't go forest trekking,you'd make a nice bounty,gringo.
It's that innocent look Asian ladies have.The men how ever,look like they're trading her off to the first tourist they have with big bucks.Boy sex industry was a big story here in the 80's,they no longer do expose's on that kind of thing anymore,netted one to many CEO,priest and the most dispicable of all,Politicians.
I don't have to worry about being Cosmopolitan in taste,Melbourne and surrounding areas are quite ethnic in offering,makes me glad.I don't want another Aussie Bogan type...put it through the fuckin' wall,is about how I feel at the moment....hmmm,temper outburst,sorry about that.Might play into the hands of snakes,hoping they can section me to undo the damage I've done...hello wave rolf
Anyway.you got fine taste sir and did it real life,better than wanking off to travel brochures.Put links up about your Youtube holiday journeys,only got one stashed away,Be cool Cig...
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Sat Jan 08, 2011 4:23 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:Mexicans are the go for me,just a little apprehensive of the brothers and family customs.Thats why I can't stand Italians or the family I'm married into.She'd have to check up if it's alright with mum to rogasm and all that.

rolf

Well with the Mexicanas it's more hit and miss on the beauty aspect of it. About 60% of 'em are 4' tall toads with mustaches, but the better looking ones can be quite stunning. Inez Sainz for example.

Billy Ruben wrote:
Yeah,you got me,definitely the Columbians,just don't go forest trekking,you'd make a nice bounty,gringo.

I hear it's gotten a lot better there--have friends from that place and the last time they visited back home it was completely different, a lot less crime, etc. When I was there the first time I had the benefit of U.S. military industrial explosives at my disposal, evening the odds most of the time.

Billy Ruben wrote:
It's that innocent look Asian ladies have.The men how ever,look like they're trading her off to the first tourist they have with big bucks.

Almost all Asian prostitution I ever saw was run by the Mamasans. It's very matriarchal there. Any men involved are minor lieutenants in their hire, just to run security or do heavy lifting around the apartments.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:39 am

Ciggy wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:Mexicans are the go for me,just a little apprehensive of the brothers and family customs.Thats why I can't stand Italians or the family I'm married into.She'd have to check up if it's alright with mum to rogasm and all that.

rolf

Well with the Mexicanas it's more hit and miss on the beauty aspect of it. About 60% of 'em are 4' tall toads with mustaches, but the better looking ones can be quite stunning. Inez Sainz for example.

Billy Ruben wrote:

I hear it's gotten a lot better there--have friends from that place and the last time they visited back home it was completely different, a lot less crime, etc. When I was there the first time I had the benefit of U.S. military industrial explosives at my disposal, evening the odds most of the time.

Billy Ruben wrote:
It's that innocent look Asian ladies have.The men how ever,look like they're trading her off to the first tourist they have with big bucks.

Almost all Asian prostitution I ever saw was run by the Mamasans. It's very matriarchal there. Any men involved are minor lieutenants in their hire, just to run security or do heavy lifting around the apartments.

...I kind of dissed the Italians last-time,yeah,sorry about that.But console yourself that the Jews and Abo's copped a bigger serve.There are also certain disadvantaged groups within the white community,like Chavs and Bogans,Hippies and HillyBilly Horsehead Inbreds that feel maybe marginalised by certain rantings within here,well tough luck,you're white and we got better laws of discrimination.But,also console yourself with the fact,
that we coloured groups are first to be busted for hoaxed offences and usually innocent of crime,that gives you chuckles.There is some balance to the universe after all.
Hmmmm,that was a long time ago about permission to orgasm,through the mother in law.just a bit of shit memories fragmenting back,sorry about that,don't think you get dark humour as well.No,I really mean it.
(No she's not reading this....Some people think everything's a secret message)

Cig,
You had claymores,or am I insulting you with old tech there...Sounds like fun.No...I'm not asking for underground dealers.
...Just natural disasters like mudslides and floods,maybe a Hurricane/Cyclone...cool,no coke and gun running.You were'nt down there securing corporate interest...spose,that might be mum's the word.You know you'll look like a c*nt if you say yes,sorry,did'nt mean that,like...maybe making you uncomfortable there.Sorry again.

they well treated? Not looked down,like here.But respected,not like the level of temple prostitute,say,well looked after...clothes and place to live and shit?
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:51 am

...anyway,
must've been a training two day stint.Motor bike training,you'd think.Nice and quiet again,with the occasional few squaddies per hour.Nice and quiet,people spent most of the money this time of year,Christmas,New Years,end of Boxing days sales,credit time payback.Less noise and movement,easier to see and distinguish.Wonder what convention centre they were staying,hotels seemed not as full for what seemed a large exercise.
Hope I'm not disappointing them behaving like this,but after upsetting everybody else,it could get interesting.So don't pull up a chair.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:24 am

Billy Ruben wrote:

Cig,
You had claymores,or am I insulting you with old tech there...Sounds like fun.No...I'm not asking for underground dealers.

Claymores, m203s, det cord, flares, etc. M16A2 plus 9mm sidearm.

Billy Ruben wrote:
...Just natural disasters like mudslides and floods,maybe a Hurricane/Cyclone...cool,no coke and gun running.You were'nt down there securing corporate interest...spose,that might be mum's the word.You know you'll look like a c*nt if you say yes,sorry,did'nt mean that,like...maybe making you uncomfortable there.Sorry again.

My job there was to repair transport planes when they broke down in the jungle. It had its hazards. Nay drugs aboard the C130s... that was a darker shade of black ops.

Billy Rueben wrote:

they well treated? Not looked down,like here.But respected,not like the level of temple prostitute,say,well looked after...clothes and place to live and shit?

They're not beaten or raped like in the Russian mob, but the mamasans work them hard and they live in spartan conditions. Work as in housework in addition to whoring.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:35 am

Ciggy wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:

Cig,

Claymores, m203s, det cord, flares, etc. M16A2 plus 9mm sidearm.

Billy Ruben wrote:

My job there was to repair transport planes when they broke down in the jungle. It had its hazards. Nay drugs aboard the C130s... that was a darker shade of black ops.

Billy Rueben wrote:

They're not beaten or raped like in the Russian mob, but the mamasans work them hard and they live in spartan conditions. Work as in housework in addition to whoring.

I love you and your arsenal,you could donate them to the "Save Billy's Arse Appeal.
I was hoping you'd mention good quality coke,that's used in the war against drugs back home.Good work,National Security is everything rolf

They're not beaten or raped like in the Russian mob, but the mamasans work them hard and they live in spartan conditions. Work as in housework in addition to whoring

...That pissed me off,f*ck it,Nuke the planet,if the oldest trade in the world can't be respected,then the human race will never get above its navels.God,click ALT- DELETE and usher in the sixth root race,Blavatsky never saw this coming.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:48 am

Are we on number six already? My how the yugas fly...
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:43 am

Ciggy wrote:Are we on number six already? My how the yugas fly...

shit...I lost count.Maybe the almighty still does'nt get it,or he never tires of this reality game.Like a kid with a mechano set,build it up,just to break it...Yep,the Cosmic big kid.Maybe this reality is just God's infant son's nightmare...the perverse little bastard.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next