Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Taree Police...their fun and games

+4
true lilly
Sod-Haus...!!!
Ciggy
Billy Ruben
8 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Taree Police...their fun and games - Page 5 Empty Re: Taree Police...their fun and games

Post  Sod-Haus...!!! Sat Oct 01, 2011 3:47 am

Billy Ruben wrote:
Sod Haus wrote:Do You Know,

Us British, Have Invented This Contraption Called A Lawnmower,

We Also Came Up With An Idea Called A Hedge...

Unlike That Bit Of Corrigated Iron,

They Grow And Hide Embarrasing Cars From The Neighbours...!!!

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu

At the moment Sod,this thread is going to serve a purpose,mind fucking off,so I can achieve something?I don't mind off topic rambling shit,but not today,so do something decent for a change,I know you're annoying and probably have a gut full of piss at the moment...but take this to Carmageddon,not here,this is for Fuck The Police and their operative Imps,OK???

Get Her...!!!

Taree Police...their fun and games - Page 5 Carnj

catfight sissies catfight
Sod-Haus...!!!
Sod-Haus...!!!

Back to top Go down

Taree Police...their fun and games - Page 5 Empty Re: Taree Police...their fun and games

Post  Billy Ruben Sat Oct 01, 2011 7:15 am

Let me give you a hint Sod.The last time I spoke to Rachael,she was supposed to go crown witness against Detective Ryan.
She had been busted a few times.Now,say for her to secure her profits and enterprise,and the police see me as a bigger threat than her.They make an offer,get rid of him and you will be left alone.So she pays the scumbags up the street to fuck me over,to scare us off.The ombudsman can disseminate this and find legal paperwork to back up my theory,how about that.So,please,have a little understanding this time,let this thread be,I want to achieve something.Thankyou in advance.Billy.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:22 am

Billy Ruben wrote:https://sodlikeproductions.forumotion.com/t1278-ballarat-police-confirm-my-suspicionstrue-lilly-lied-about-car-bombings

Billy Ruben wrote:COMPARED TO TAREE COPS,YOUR BALLARAT BOYS ARE VERY EDUCATED,GENTLEMANLY,PROFESSIONAL,I WAS IMPRESSED BY THE CALIBRE OF HIS PERSONALITY,I'D BE PROUD TO HAVE COPS LIKE HIM LOCAL,VERY IMPRESSED...

It's quite interesting,
talking to the local population about Taree Polices' track record for response and resolvement of crimes and issues.I only speak to shopkeepers and their assistants,usually,law abiding good citizens.They have the same attitude as me and everyone else in this town,many police do not turn up to what the police consider minor crimes and for the larger ones,their investigations are unsatisfactory.This is not my opinion only,but shared by EVERYONE that I have spoke too,but talk to a cop and they pat themselves on the back,they're disgraceful.

I had my beef with Maitland cops for years,but won't deny,even when I had trouble,they still turned up and assisted,with good attitudes and no game playing.

Unlike Taree precinct,that laughed at my childrens chicken coop being stolen and the investigating officers LIEd and said it was the TV at the service counter...there is none,I was there at 23:50 hrs,29th Sept 2011,last Thursday night.The event happened between Wednesday night,12:01 am hrs approximately,(I'll have to check the phone records),well,I was logged on here talking to JD,so it's on record here too.

They wonder why I have such a bad attitude towards them,whilst they smirk away.I'll add the final dagger a little later.

But a message to Taree Cops,you might upset me and stress me out,but people like you have mistaken me for a thug before,I won't take it out on Sam and the children like other gutless males do,I know every psychological outcome to all your games and do the opposite,because that's who I really am,nice try using Sam as an example,nice try,but no doughnut.You break your spiritual codes within Freemasonary and that pleases me no end,Believe me,I'm always a witness to your downfall and will watch you burn,without reaction or emotion.

Add and edit more in later...

Last edited by Billy Ruben on Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:10 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Time correction with event,using phone records)
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Taree Police...their fun and games - Page 5 Empty Blooms Florist Taree - It was connected to that.

Post  Billy Ruben Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:08 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:Next time you stupid kids listen to corrupt cops,Vicky Cheadle or that idiot Rachael,you might want to think twice.

Would've been your customer,IF your weed is up to scratch...fucking fools.You owe me big time.Think,very carefully in future.

thumbs down cthulhu

That's not completely accurate,even though all these characters know each other,it was the incident from Blooms Florist Taree that this has been happening,they gave it away by driving about and taunting me with it,so it was'nt great investigation skills,but their own stupidity....The Magna at 34 Boyce st,number [plate SPH ???,they don't have number plate lights,no moon,so it was hard to catch as they drove off laughing,I was smoking at the window when it happened,the fools...
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:08 am

Luckily,I found the two retaining bolts through the grille today,with the help of a bit of sunlight,a gap in the rain.I was expecting the worse and got exactly that.The main harness was burnt.If it was just the connectors,I would bought a spares car this week,same colour too.Same S-Pack,but auto.Shame,as far as EA fords go,she was a pretty good ship,the first owner,being a fastidious owner and ford lover,I loved those XE Ghia rims on it,with centre-caps,nice and smooth to drive,she was good.Cheaper than a commodore to drive to,well,I did hoot along with the V6,but the Ford was slower,until mid-range,but off the mark,not much there.I'll miss her.Killed my horse....bastards.

Taree Police...their fun and games - Page 5 P1050515e

Taree Police...their fun and games - Page 5 P1050514
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:13 pm

The battery is done for, but most of the rest looks salvageable. Bit of body work. Won't be terribly cheap, but cheaper than a new car. Unless they firebomb it again. You might have to ...sort... those thugs before getting the work done.

Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:54 pm

Ciggy wrote:The battery is done for, but most of the rest looks salvageable. Bit of body work. Won't be terribly cheap, but cheaper than a new car. Unless they firebomb it again. You might have to ...sort... those thugs before getting the work done.

From your perspective,you might say that,on closer inspection,the clip that holds the brake reservoir,is melted,fluid leaking,so there's the master cylinder,brake booster,the main core wire is melted,it's a level two manual wiring harness,try and find one of them,and the work involved,I have'nt really got many metric tools,most are imperial.Cig,Ea falcons are rare now,most are crushed.Radiator and surge tank are both destroyed,the photo does'nt show that,struts are gone,wiring started to melt on the left headlight,it spread to the other side,you need to inspect closely.She's fucked and there's nothing to do.It would cost more than the car is worth to fix,that's what they classify as a write-off.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:34 am

In a way that's good--nothing left to lose in terms of easily accessible property to vandalize.

The Taree Police are either with you or against you at this point. If they are against you, it's time to evacuate the family and go to war. Burn the whole fooking town down if it comes to that. Ned Kelly styleeeee.

Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Oct 04, 2011 3:13 pm

Ciggy wrote:In a way that's good--nothing left to lose in terms of easily accessible property to vandalize.

The Taree Police are either with you or against you at this point. If they are against you, it's time to evacuate the family and go to war. Burn the whole fooking town down if it comes to that. Ned Kelly styleeeee.

I'm not getting killed to entertain Sodlike forum.

cthulhu

I'm stoned on bush-bud at the moment and feeel a bit paranoid and scared.Hmmmm,not my usual palate.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Oct 04, 2011 4:57 pm

Ciggy wrote:In a way that's good--nothing left to lose in terms of easily accessible property to vandalize.

Oh,they're never for me,I've lost the ability to comm-unicate along time ago.Just might have to get over they set me up at every turn.Nah Cig,I'm finished,can't win,never will,I just wonder if it plays on their conscience when they blow good men away,to me it's inconceivable,the bad guy,maybe yeah.

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:56 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:

cthulhu

I'm stoned on bush-bud at the moment and feeel a bit paranoid and scared.Hmmmm,not my usual palate.

Best of luck trying to convince a corrupt organization to investigate itself then. My usual response is to flee but that didn't seem what you had in mind before.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Oct 07, 2011 1:57 pm

Ciggy wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:

cthulhu

Best of luck trying to convince a corrupt organization to investigate itself then. My usual response is to flee but that didn't seem what you had in mind before.

There's nowhere to run Ciggy,have to change states.
Sam is the problem here,now I have'nt got a car,she's even less likely to move,until they burn her house down,that's next,even the cops hinted that three times on differing occasions.Halliday reckons the house should burn to the ground,...Now why do they say these things,since the owner,a Stack,has 40 other houses in this town,three family names run this town,Stack,Hogan...can't remember the other clown.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:40 am

Billy Ruben wrote:For a split second,was all it took for Bad Boy Bubby,to change from abusive,to loving and caring,because of a little kitty.I walked home today,from buying windows,ciggies and passed a cat,opposite my house,stopped,walked backwards three steps,almost military like,crouched,talked to cat,about its injuries being bossed about by bigger cats,you look hungry and she came,longhaired smokey grey white patched under neck,malnurished thing.Patted maybe 3-4 minutes and invited it for food,but preferred the garden,poor thing.It was the cat I hit with my car a year ago,and nursed it for a few hours,little bump on the head and let it go.I freaked actually,never went over 40-50kms in the street again,cats and children.

The irresponsible do over 110kph,they'll kill,eventually,how can you face yourself.it's speed limit is 50.kph
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:47 am

Ciggy wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:

cthulhu

I have to try and believe Ciggy,that there is hope.It's better than trying to get the cops to break their spiritual and philosophic codes of Freemasonary and watch the results of it,I just don't have the time and interest anymore to be that vigil.As I used to be,that Anne Joy is a hard target,full of black-light,very hard to damage,when you're already fucked.She'll repeat her childhood,next lifetime for setting a VERY innocent man for rape...it's what made her a male hating lesbian copper in the first place....Most cops are cops,for some injustice to themselves when young.
I used to tell my father what he could and can't do from the age of 7,I used to read books,like Australian Family Law at that age...he burnt it eventually,hehehehehehe....remember that one dad ?yes,I know you read occassionally.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:20 am

Have a nice day...eh

Taree Police...their fun and games - Page 5 Haveanicedaypolice
https://sodlikeproductions.forumotion.com/t856p75-taree-policetheir-fun-and-games

Last year,I contacted your office,about hoax rape allegations,my frustrations and anger,being harassed by cars with floating missiles,from a local florist,Taree Bloomes Florist.This trouble,connected with the young men has escalated,unbeknownst to myself and family,with speeding cars doing burnouts out the front door,shotguns being let off under the window,to finally,they set my car on fire.Taree Police have done nothing,and the perpetrators,are the drug dealing youth at the residence of Boyce St Taree,25 and 34a.The above thread link,is to a forum that I write on under the monicker,Billy Ruben,this is my reaction to record events,so others know the conduct and name of your serving Police Officers.After consultation with you and it fails again,like last year with Police Integrities commision,this time I will make good on my threat,I will take this federally and to the media,both mainstream and underground,lastly,to the family Stack,as in Stack the lawyers,who own this property.
Last year,Oct 26th 2010,11:18PM,I was pelted with drink containers from a passing vehicle,with Bloome number plates.11:22pm,I phone the report to Senior Constable Coxson and a little later,I took the drink containers in for evidence ,using rubber gloves so not to contaminate the evidence.
Mr Coxson,said,to me there and then,as video footage will prove,that it will take a week to find them and at best,they will receive a $550 fine.I did better,found the business,the very next day and confronted the parents.First,I ordered the cost of a wreath and then scared them with what their son has done and the foolish driving that he enacts.Speeding,screeching and doing burnouts in a company car.

Even since,this property has suffered theft,harassment,shotguns being fired from white,late 80’s Japanese utilities with a flat aluminium tray,cars speeding and doing burnouts ,a white Vy-Z Commodore,BLO67G,scrathes put on my paintwork and finally,cause I ignored it,for months,never antagonising anyone,not even a sneer,cause I did’nt know who these people are,to very recently setting my car on fire,which burnt all the wiring and has affected the cars computer,it’s a write off,being more than the value of the car to fix,$1500.

On Wednesday night/Thursday morning,28th/29th September,12:01am,my car,a ford wagon,BE54AU,was set on fire at the front guard and bonnet,with an accelerant.The fire services and then the police,were called to investigate.I was visibley upset and the police,instead of being helpful,antagonised me to argue with them,twisted my words and lied twice,about laughing at the chook pen being stolen,they said it was the TV back at the station,there is none at the counter desk,and talking in raised voices and spitting in my face,which the officer blamed on slight misty rain/drizzle,The spittle was horizontal,not vertical like the drizzle,threatened me with incarceration as I was grasping at straws,who the people I suspect did it.The fire,was started under the window of the house,close to my daughters room,The fuel tank was empty,and could’ve acted like a bomb,The next day,SOCOG visited and may I add,a genuine gentleman,professional and the only asset,to Taree’s Force,the rest are immature garbage,not in control of their emotions,as you will find.They do tape the conversations,I can prove it.

That morning,after the initial fire,approx. 4:45 am,the cars of the third group of people I suspected,went past in the cars,yahooing and laughing about the fire,the cars pulled into the driveway of 34a Boyce St Taree,they realised at the last second,I was at the window,smoking,as I don’t let smoke into the house,my children live here and sped off quickly,hoping I did’nt get their number plates,I did.Green Ford EF, AG96EU/AG96EL,blacked out wheels with colourful glowlights around the rims,steel rims,not alloys,and a metallic silver-blue Magna,SPH ???,no number plate light,no moon that night,so apologise for that lack of data,but easy to confirm.Both are P Platers.
Both,speed regulary in a 50kph residential zone street,that the police,never ever performed a speed trap in,yet,it’s one of the worst streets in Taree.When they kill,these teenagers,I will hold the police responsible,not them,as the police do nothing to curb youth crime,always relying on the excuse,they’re under-staffed,They blackmailed the former state government for a new station to be built,now they use the excuse of being under-manned,but you never see them leave the comfort of “Their television” or a nice heater.This is not my opinion only,this is everyones opinion that you talk to in Taree about the local polices’ performance,very unsatisfactory.As yet,they have not asked for a statement,or taken details,just antagonised me and left me waiting,to no evail.

This was not just an act of vandalism,this was a dangerous event against my family,as the SOCOG officer said himself.I want and need this investigated,please.I am going to seek damages this time,for the last 11 years of trouble and harassment from the NSW Police Force,I’m very active and vocal and would be best to settle,before I embarrass them publicly,in the mainstream,instead of smalltime conspiracy forums,yours sincerely,Jason Cook.

Oh,any freaks and enemies,who think they've got my address and phone number,they'll be out of date in 60 days,might even apply for a new IP as well,so the window is short for fun and games,she finally agreed to move,but to another house,not out of Hick-Town...

Last edited by Billy Ruben on Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:34 am; edited 2 times in total
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:48 pm

Taree Police, if you're reading: I'm the bloke who moved the Occupy Wall Street movement from a handfull of tweets to fucking CNN. This is serious. You fuck with Jason Cook here,you're fucking with a global network that will shit you out before you even know you're eaten. Fair warning, for now.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Taree Police...their fun and games - Page 5 Empty Venom P Stinger - Walking About

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Oct 11, 2011 3:05 am

Ciggy wrote:Taree Police, if you're reading: I'm the bloke who moved the Occupy Wall Street movement from a handfull of tweets to fucking CNN. This is serious. You fuck with Jason Cook here,you're fucking with a global network that will shit you out before you even know you're eaten. Fair warning, for now.

Thankyou very much Ciggy,I've had zero support until now.Be honest with you,I'm having great difficulty getting erections.It starting to have weird effects on me,feeling emasculated,can't even get angry lately.It feels weird,I would've sort revenge,but can't even think about it,they burnt my car,they killed my horse,charred my ride out of town,I can't get out...

Weird feeling of being trapped,a sitting duck,they're watching me,when they should watch them.

Venom P Stinger - Walking About

Billy Ruben wrote:

Oh, I'm so agitated, so agitated
Run through a washing machine, agitated,
I'm so agitated, I'm so convoluted
I don't know what I know, but I'd just like to shoot it

It's five a.m. and I'm crawling the walls, waiting for imaginary telephone calls

You know what I think, I think the whole world stinks, and I don't need no shrink, I just hate it

Sometimes I think I'd be better off dead, just like my cousin Fred.

http://www.messandnoise.com/icons/4117927

Check this out Ciggy,this could've been me,had my life turned around,Venom P Stinger reformed,should've been me on lead...I do know the boys,great guys Al and Jim.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Taree Police...their fun and games - Page 5 Empty Fungus Brains - Pasty Face

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Oct 11, 2011 3:19 am

With my beloved Dugald McKenzie from Venom P Stinger on vocals,God I miss him.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Taree Police...their fun and games - Page 5 Empty The Modern Lovers - Dodge Vegomatic

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:56 am

Dedicated as a death song for my Ford Wagon that little young shitbags burnt and destroyed.I'll let it rot and not sell a part,as they just happen to have Ford Wagon as well,I found,hehehehe...bastards.Or Ebay the parts at top dollar,no auctions,just a sale price.

Maybe not,it'll make a fine chicken coup...

Taree Police...their fun and games - Page 5 P1050515e

Taree Police...their fun and games - Page 5 P1050514

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:56 am

Billy Ruben wrote:Thankyou very much Ciggy,I've had zero support until now.Be honest with you,I'm having great difficulty getting erections.It starting to have weird effects on me,feeling emasculated,can't even get angry lately.It feels weird,I would've sort revenge,but can't even think about it,they burnt my car,they killed my horse,charred my ride out of town,I can't get out...

Weird feeling of being trapped,a sitting duck,they're watching me,when they should watch them.

Raw protein needs to get in you, get your yang going. And raw vegetables for balance. You'll feel better and might have a clearer head about what to do.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:05 am

Ciggy wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:Thankyou very much Ciggy,I've had zero support until now.Be honest with you,I'm having great difficulty getting erections.It starting to have weird effects on me,feeling emasculated,can't even get angry lately.It feels weird,I would've sort revenge,but can't even think about it,they burnt my car,they killed my horse,charred my ride out of town,I can't get out...

Raw protein needs to get in you, get your yang going. And raw vegetables for balance. You'll feel better and might have a clearer head about what to do.

Some of those alkaline diets helped out,just had a salad last night,with a little chilli and tuna,one teablespoon of mayonaise.Feel alive food.You get that burst.It's cool,have those periods of disinterest,not that you would understand that,always up for it with the opposite sex,but you're kind of not attached,so it's take it when you can.Which is often as it turns out.Always thought you yanks will go out like the Romans,having drugged out orgies as your cities burn.Hmmm,starting to sound like Miss Lilly...
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:18 am

Billy Ruben wrote:
Always thought you yanks will go out like the Romans,having drugged out orgies as your cities burn.

Oxicontin and date rape is the closest we're managing, of late.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:08 am

Ciggy wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
Always thought you yanks will go out like the Romans,having drugged out orgies as your cities burn.

Takes ages to cum on codeine,maybe 45minutes to 2 hours,depending how much you're liking it...

Hmmmm,date-rape...I would'nt dare,know you're joking,but everyone eyes are on me,particulary the men,waiting to pick me,I get up to shenanigans,I get busted...it's when the babes buy me the drinks,is usually the time blokes close in to bash me.
I could'nt do it,rape of any kind,it's why I hated the police so much for setting me up,not only my conscience would'nt allow it,but I see no thrill,a girl screaming,under meshitting scared for her life.Nor do I get off on a drooling,unconscious,corpse...I liked to be called bastard,and have nails dug in at the appropiate time,or buried face in labia is the best option.

Nice non-drunken consentual pick-ups from the library are the go,or super-market...no bars and clubs for me.

thumbs up

Last edited by Billy Ruben on Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:13 am

Billy Ruben wrote:
Ciggy wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:

Takes ages to cum on codeine,maybe 45minutes to 2 hours,depending how much you're liking it...

Hmmmm,date-rape...I would'nt dare,know you're joking,but everyone eyes are on me,particulary the men,waiting to pick me,I get up to shenanigans,I get busted...it's when the babes buy me the drinks,is usually the blokes close in to bash me.
I could'nt do it,rape of any kind,it's why I hated the police so much for setting me up,not only my conscience would'nt allow it,but I see no thrill,a girl screaming,under meshitting scared for her life.Nor do I get off on a drooling,unconscious,corpse...I liked to be called bastard,and have nails dug in at the appropiate time,or buried face in labia is the best option.

Nice non-drunken consentual pick-ups from the library are the go,or super-market...no bars and clubs for me.

thumbs up

Billy Ruben wrote:Nice non-drunken consentual pick-ups from the library are the go,or super-market...no bars and clubs for me.

Save a few bucks on buying drinks too...and no chance of getting busted DUI (Driving Under The Influence).Met a creepy ugly goth 50 year old coke sniffer a few weeks ago who asked me home for coking and fisting...I had to pick my jaw up off the ground,I felt violated by the look she gave me and the kinky means she needed to get off by,she was huge,6 foot two at least,huge hands,I have a virgin chutney chute,I would'nt just scream,probably die.

Last edited by Billy Ruben on Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Taree Police...their fun and games - Page 5 Empty Rocket From The Tombs - 30 Seconds Over Tokyo

Post  Billy Ruben Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:28 am

Best version and song to date....on repeat for three hours...in yogic state of mind,numbed the senses,it's 2:20am,and it's up loud...
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next