Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

runlikehell at DIF

+11
rodin
Lyd
palomino
*Kia*
Cigar
Lady Tis-Shine
Ciggy
Billy Ruben
Everybody, Loves Sod..!!!
true lilly
15 posters

Page 4 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next

Go down

runlikehell at DIF - Page 4 Empty Re: runlikehell at DIF

Post  true lilly Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:04 pm

*Kia* wrote:
Cigar wrote:
true lilly wrote:Yep, all those Mods, all over the world, with all those friends in high places... CAN'T SPEAK WITH one little woman, who was important enough for tintin to personally spy out, important enough to for tintin to put hits out on, that BECAUSE she keeps surviving, WHILE her forewarnings keep coming to be, Team Tintin/Icke now have to resort to simply hoping folk forget, she's still kicking, and still kicking 'their' ASS... Bit hard for folk to forget, when tintin still poaches my posts, but doesn't quote or credit me (as he always does of his lie selling partners), because my posts reveal the truth he tries to bury in his twisted, Very Masonic, letters & numbers game.

runlikehell at DIF - Page 4 Tintin1

rolf

lol!

lol'z cig
That Fukin Tin man's got a lot to answer for, I hope he realises what he's subjected us all to, a fukin Frankenstein poster?
Read some Dribble in my time

Dribble Dribble Dribble

runlikehell at DIF - Page 4 Dribble

'A'? He runs Armies of them. Why I can never get on with the couple or few threads of taboo topics I dare post, for all the monsters that crash in, with off topic, personal insults, and dribble.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Fri Dec 17, 2010 1:49 am

I should start jumping in everyone else's threads with these actual examples of why no one should read 'them' ...
Ciggy wrote:
Cigar wrote:I really have no idea what Lilly is talking about. She or whoever it is seems like a very mixed up individual that doesn't care about anybody but themselves. What their achievement about writing this whole thread exactly is it totally beats me.

I just don't get it, maybe it's some kind of attention seeking?

I agree.
Ciggy wrote:"Kosher kanackas of pangea" ...PMSL!!!
NOT ONLY OFF TOPIC, BUT QUOTING THE VOICES IN YOUR HEAD AGAIN... And cigar, get the attention you seek by starting a thread folk want to read, don't highjack other threads with your spiteful BS
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Fri Dec 17, 2010 4:16 pm

So, you DIF MODS like, runlikehell, merlincove, i_am, measle-weasle, and DIF MEMBERS like ownoiz, ozpixie, nosfaratu-DJ, who do tintin's bidding, do you really believe readers haven't noticed how much MAJOR GLOBAL FUTURE NEWS I'd posted to watch for, long before it became Current 'news', that 'you' all have to avoid covering in 'Today's News', for fear of readers remembering 'you' ALL ATTACKED ME FOR FOREWARNING OF? Do 'you' really believe readers can't see that tintin, cori and Co. ARE USING THE SAME, HYPNOTIC, TOOLS of DECEPTION and PARALISING THREATS that PROMOTE SUBMISSION TO THE BEAST? Well sorry, but tintin can't REPEATEDLY ANNOUNCE that AUSTRALIA IS ZION, AND REPEATEDLY CURSE ISRAEL, without a few Wise and Loyal Australians UNDERSTANDING HOW TO RECOGNISE THE ENEMIES BETRAYING US, AT HOME AND ABROAD.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Everybody, Loves Sod..!!! Fri Dec 17, 2010 4:24 pm

And all of our flooded towns - imagine if we sunk deep, small surface area=minimal evaporation dams and cannals around them, like covered UNDER the roads that get WASHED AWAY Now, but would collect and store water in the wet, to use in the dry, rather than BEING A DESTRUCTIVE FLOOD, WASTED STRAIGHT INTO THE SEA! Oh but we CAN AND DO dig MASSIVE tunnels UNDER WATER FOR CARS and to collect water from out at SEA (that we PISS OUT FRESH WATER INTO, UNused) to DESALT AT GREAT EXPENSE.

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=86338&page=316

thumbs up

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Fri Dec 17, 2010 9:27 pm

Everybody, Loves Sod..!!! wrote:
And all of our flooded towns - imagine if we sunk deep, small surface area=minimal evaporation dams and cannals around them, like covered UNDER the roads that get WASHED AWAY Now, but would collect and store water in the wet, to use in the dry, rather than BEING A DESTRUCTIVE FLOOD, WASTED STRAIGHT INTO THE SEA! Oh but we CAN AND DO dig MASSIVE tunnels UNDER WATER FOR CARS and to collect water from out at SEA (that we PISS OUT FRESH WATER INTO, UNused) to DESALT AT GREAT EXPENSE.

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=86338&page=316

thumbs up
Yes, contrary to the spitefull 'bootlicker' lable some want to attack palomino with (because they to, do their own study, and so can also see The Truth of God's Word, hidden behind 'the news'), I enjoy conversations with palomino, because, they are a Very Well Educated, Free and Deep Thinker. Unlike the idiots who lick the jackboots of Pithouse and his ilk.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:07 am

true lilly wrote:So, you DIF MODS like, runlikehell, merlincove, i_am, measle-weasle, and DIF MEMBERS like ownoiz, ozpixie, nosfaratu-DJ, who do tintin's bidding, do you really believe readers haven't noticed how much MAJOR GLOBAL FUTURE NEWS I'd posted to watch for, long before it became Current 'news', that 'you' all have to avoid covering in 'Today's News', for fear of readers remembering 'you' ALL ATTACKED ME FOR FOREWARNING OF? Do 'you' really believe readers can't see that tintin, cori and Co. ARE USING THE SAME, HYPNOTIC, TOOLS of DECEPTION and PARALISING THREATS that PROMOTE SUBMISSION TO THE BEAST? Well sorry, but tintin can't REPEATEDLY ANNOUNCE that AUSTRALIA IS ZION, AND REPEATEDLY CURSE ISRAEL, without a few Wise and Loyal Australians UNDERSTANDING HOW TO RECOGNISE THE ENEMIES BETRAYING US, AT HOME AND ABROAD.

is Merlincove a Mod again...or are you behind the news for once Lilly...?...nothing wrong with Ownoiz,he covers the water problem better than anyone.Nosferatu-DJ,very nice man.Have no idea about Ozpixie...except she got an avatar for once...But you are a horrible,bitter,spiteful,twisted lady...in a nutshell...nutter.

...You go out of your way to insult, in retaliation to your lies...you get hammered...and you use it as some kind of verification,that you're right...and doing the Lords work...you sad,sad,person. rolling pin
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:10 am

true lilly wrote:I should start jumping in everyone else's threads with these actual examples of why no one should read 'them' ...
Ciggy wrote:
Cigar wrote:I really have no idea what Lilly is talking about. She or whoever it is seems like a very mixed up individual that doesn't care about anybody but themselves. What their achievement about writing this whole thread exactly is it totally beats me.

I just don't get it, maybe it's some kind of attention seeking?

I agree.
Ciggy wrote:"Kosher kanackas of pangea" ...PMSL!!!
NOT ONLY OFF TOPIC, BUT QUOTING THE VOICES IN YOUR HEAD AGAIN... And cigar, get the attention you seek by starting a thread folk want to read, don't highjack other threads with your spiteful BS

crap...and wrong again.You quote Gods voice in your head...when I got assessed,they asked me,does God speak to you...reply"no,just a pack of arseholes...and don't worry,they don't bother to urge me to kill myself,they just say things...about others,like your a closet faggot..."...got me pension,just like that...

thumbs up
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:34 pm

Crap on your crap Jason. Still hoping folk won't care to see for themselves, WHY GANGS OF FULLTIME NETworkers NEED to keep loading my threads with 'THEIR OWN' LYING WORDS and RELIGIONS, LYING AGAIN that they're mine, BUT NEVER DARING TO LINK TO ANY OF MY YEARS OF POSTS that 'you' KNOW ANSWER 'your' 'questions' and MAKE A MOCKERY OF 'your' MOCKERY OF ME, FOR THE INSANE BS 'you' LIE, and LIBALOUSLY STICK MY NAME TO. Oh and to any INDEPENDANT THINKERS who may stumble in here: NOTE WHAT 'they' IGNOR in my posts here, that sets 'them' off on 'their' BITTER, RANTING, OFF TOPIC, PERSONAL (IF THEY WERE TRUE), ATTACKS.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:07 am

true lilly wrote:Crap on your crap Jason. Still hoping folk won't care to see for themselves, WHY GANGS OF FULLTIME NETworkers NEED to keep loading my threads with 'THEIR OWN' LYING WORDS and RELIGIONS, LYING AGAIN that they're mine, BUT NEVER DARING TO LINK TO ANY OF MY YEARS OF POSTS that 'you' KNOW ANSWER 'your' 'questions' and MAKE A MOCKERY OF 'your' MOCKERY OF ME, FOR THE INSANE BS 'you' LIE, and LIBALOUSLY STICK MY NAME TO. Oh and to any INDEPENDANT THINKERS who may stumble in here: NOTE WHAT 'they' IGNOR in my posts here, that sets 'them' off on 'their' BITTER, RANTING, OFF TOPIC, PERSONAL (IF THEY WERE TRUE), ATTACKS.

you want to double and quadruple post...so will I..

Billy said:
be happy I even answer you madam...
I admit what I am,on the edge,see,that's honesty and credibility...You,like other schizo's...can't see you're cracked and delusional...Don't flatter yourself or bullshit your way out...I looked at your conspiracy industry thread years ago,I got through three post...before blacklisting you from further reads.When SOL asked me to go for Mod,I said I have to read shit postings,I did'nt want it on other grounds too...but you were always one of the deterrants.

Your news...hahahahaha...I laugh at the term Boozeletters...but yours is from out your arse...
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:09 am

...Now can I claim first prize for being hated more than Tintin...thankyou... thumbs up
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:42 pm

Nah, Jason, there's a whole list of 'names' who don't have your drug-adled excuse for being evil dicks.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:31 pm

true lilly wrote:Nah, Jason, there's a whole list of 'names' who don't have your drug-adled excuse for being evil dicks.

...it's idiots like you that make drugs compulsory to handle reality...I'd so suicide,being married to you...you drive me insane on a forum...maybe domestic violence...yes...can feel it.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:41 am

Billy Ruben wrote:
true lilly wrote:Nah, Jason, there's a whole list of 'names' who don't have your drug-adled excuse for being evil dicks.

...it's idiots like you that make drugs compulsory to handle reality...I'd so suicide,being married to you...you drive me insane on a forum...maybe domestic violence...yes...can feel it.
so you post xet more evidence of what a WEAK, LOW, BULLY YOU ARE, and still expect folk to believe your lies about my character. Thanks for the further boost to my credibility
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:57 am

true lilly wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:

so you post xet more evidence of what a WEAK, LOW, BULLY YOU ARE, and still expect folk to believe your lies about my character. Thanks for the further boost to my credibility

you know the truth of it...why did Tintin drink himself comatosed staying with you?...Have we heard your ex-husband's side...NOW THAT...would be interesting. thumbs down
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:45 pm

true lilly wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:

It was a sympathy fook for your credibility, that's how Billy rolls.

Now here's yer swat on the fibonacci arse:
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:29 pm

Ciggy wrote:
true lilly wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:

It was a sympathy fook for your credibility, that's how Billy rolls.

Now here's yer swat on the fibonacci arse:

...you got me on that,it was a sympathy f*ck at first,now it's kinda rotted to a slag heap of personal insults...I just can't reach her...make her see something.But...it fell in a heap of shit...now she'll be nashing her teeth,hating even more...and I don't want a part of her game...and that's all she's got now,a game of words and twist what you say,you give her the same medicine...and she acts like I started it.Now she knows I could'nt be bothered calling her out with the LIES she started...and this means proof,to her anyway,that I have no evidence.I'll just play around until I could be bothered...

Women like her drive men to drink...or homosexuality...hmmm,sniffing amyl nitrate as you're about to cum...hmmm,finger up bum,getting blown in some dingy convenience lot...well,it's a bit seedy,but prefer that to her,
playing bridge,drinking gin and crying...
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Tue Dec 21, 2010 6:19 pm

lol!
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:39 pm

Ciggy wrote: lol!

...hmmm,revealed way to much insider knowledge...can you see why,my niece had appeal...get me normal,sort of thing....or will she surprise me,strap one on...and little unkie,squeel like a pig

nah,she's beautiful...sweet and loving...I have no place with her,dysfunctional and screwed up....hurts.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

runlikehell at DIF - Page 4 Empty a Mod that counts

Post  Billy Ruben Wed Dec 22, 2010 7:04 am

...Must admit,with the new placement of Mods...very impressed with this rose bearer...

Ozpixie Said:
I am writing this post as a member, not as a moderator.

In one corner we have those who want total freedom of expression and in the opposite corner we have those who want more control and in the centre we have appeals from those who just want the forum to be a place where manners and general social graces are observed.

However I imagine if we had a private interview with everyone, most if not all would believe they were justified in some way for their posts. Here in lies the dilemma.

This forum is a matrix of personalities, ideas and agendas. If its not what you want, then its up to you. The change has to start with each individual. You cannot expect to have either full self expression without allowing this to others, nor can you expect control unless you are willing to accept it over your posts. Ironic really as this forum is all about breaking the control over us and people taking back their power. How many people want to take all that responsibility?

...best I've seen for a long time...the webmaster might get with it,eventually...piss off the clique groups...individuals on merit...not favouritism...down with salemanship...up on psychology...don't know who you are...
but that's an assett right there...you may hope after all...Good on you Miss Pixie...

thumbs up tiphat

not that I want anything...just very surprised.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Thu Dec 23, 2010 3:38 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:...Must admit,with the new placement of Mods...very impressed with this rose bearer...

Ozpixie Said:

In one corner we have those who want total freedom of expression and in the opposite corner we have those who want more control and in the centre we have appeals from those who just want the forum to be a place where manners and general social graces are observed.

However I imagine if we had a private interview with everyone, most if not all would believe they were justified in some way for their posts. Here in lies the dilemma.

This forum is a matrix of personalities, ideas and agendas. If its not what you want, then its up to you. The change has to start with each individual. You cannot expect to have either full self expression without allowing this to others, nor can you expect control unless you are willing to accept it over your posts. Ironic really as this forum is all about breaking the control over us and people taking back their power. How many people want to take all that responsibility?

...best I've seen for a long time...the webmaster might get with it,eventually...piss off the clique groups...individuals on merit...not favouritism...down with salemanship...up on psychology...don't know who you are...
but that's an assett right there...you may hope after all...Good on you Miss Pixie...

thumbs up tiphat

]hee hee, ozpixie's public post 'as a member', at DIF, means the Mods are are getting A LOT of Private COMPLAINTS (because Public Questioning is BANNED and BAN-'WORTHY'), about HEAVY HANDED CENSORSIP .... That OZPIXIE MUST DO TO BE A 'moderator'=CENSOR .... And THAT IMPRESSES 'YOU' .... Hee hee ...
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:14 pm

true lilly wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:...Must admit,with the new placement of Mods...very impressed with this rose bearer...

Ozpixie Said:

thumbs up tiphat

]hee hee, ozpixie's public post 'as a member', at DIF, means the Mods are are getting A LOT of Private COMPLAINTS (because Public Questioning is BANNED and BAN-'WORTHY'), about HEAVY HANDED CENSORSIP .... That OZPIXIE MUST DO TO BE A 'moderator'=CENSOR .... And THAT IMPRESSES 'YOU' .... Hee hee ...

...when people deserve credit and I notice it,I give it...suppose you want to compete for that too.Suzy,can't you just keep your slanted view off this for once.It means nothing,the mods get alot of private complaints
because people like cheap shots,lose,like you,then complain to Administration.Come on,be honest for once,how many times you whinged to Sod about me,Off-Topic Rants,Ciggy,trolling on your threads,come on,out with it,or you slink off to your corner,cowardly and hypocritically...bet you don't admit it,but I can read between the lines,wether you admit it or not.Sod never tipped me off,niether...he's keen on Jesus.so he has more in common with you than me,dear.
See your competitive side,give someone credit,you have to swamp it,cause you're being ignored...

runlikehell at DIF - Page 4 Chillwillpagemove

...speaks volumes this picture...
Leave people alone Suzy...and you'll be left alone.Keep pecking and someone will bite and mawl you.
...Anyway,have a nice Christmas,enjoy Chrissie lunch...may you find some peace this year,tchus madam... santa
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:49 pm

She ate one too many of 'er dog's biscuits.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:08 pm

Ciggy wrote:She ate one too many of 'er dog's biscuits.

she should've had cats...smoke a little catnip mixed with weed...much better way to be.Dogs,like her post...crap everywhere and never bury it...unlike puddie cats.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Fri Dec 24, 2010 4:40 pm

Ha ha, funny guys - still think you can tack YOUR TRINITY/EGYPT RELIGION'S MYTHS, to me and my posts. Ha ha, funny.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Dec 24, 2010 10:12 pm

true lilly wrote:Ha ha, funny guys - still think you can tack YOUR TRINITY/EGYPT RELIGION'S MYTHS, to me and my posts. Ha ha, funny.

hey...and this comes from the heart...I'm so very pleased...you laughed for once...you made my day,really,thankyou... thumbs up
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum