Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

runlikehell at DIF

+11
rodin
Lyd
palomino
*Kia*
Cigar
Lady Tis-Shine
Ciggy
Billy Ruben
Everybody, Loves Sod..!!!
true lilly
15 posters

Page 5 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next

Go down

runlikehell at DIF - Page 5 Empty Re: runlikehell at DIF

Post  true lilly Sat Dec 25, 2010 6:17 pm

And sorry Jason, I don't know of any who would bother bitching to Admin., when outing 'your' twisted agenda to the public could reach an actual independant thinker. Interesting though, that 'you' would quote a local dog breeder who was so competative, that after 17 years of NETworking with the PTB of the dog world, had to STEAL a dog from me to get to make as their First champion and breed more from. Whereas shows for me, were an excuse to tour this glorious land, and unlike those Competative Cheats, so desperate to 'Beat Me', I was too busy Producing Quality to bother keeping track of the Win Records that those who invested in my line, would inform me of. See, my being one who Likes To, 'Spread The Good Oil', I didn't keep the picks of litters for myself, so Many People got to Enjoy Producing True Champions For Themselves And Their Buyers All Over The World.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sat Dec 25, 2010 6:29 pm

true lilly wrote:And sorry Jason, I don't know of any who would bother bitching to Admin., when outing 'your' twisted agenda to the public could reach an actual independant thinker. Interesting though, that 'you' would quote a local dog breeder who was so competative, that after 17 years of NETworking with the PTB of the dog world, had to STEAL a dog from me to get to make as their First champion and breed more from. Whereas shows for me, were an excuse to tour this glorious land, and unlike those Competative Cheats, so desperate to 'Beat Me', I was too busy Producing Quality to bother keeping track of the Win Records that those who invested in my line, would inform me of. See, my being one who Likes To, 'Spread The Good Oil', I didn't keep the picks of litters for myself, so Many People got to Enjoy Producing True Champions For Themselves And Their Buyers All Over The World.

True Lilly Lies:

Interesting though, that 'you' would quote a local dog breeder who was so competative

if I quoted a dog breeder I would've mentioned his name...sorry,caught you out with those LIES again...thankyou...now show me where I did...ohhh!...there isn;'t any.Independant thinker is one thing,but delusional liar is another category.Thankyou for helping you to destroy your own reputation...wanna keep playing this game Suzy...I got nothing better to do,until Sam comes back

thumbs up rolf thumbs up ...really,thankyou.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sat Dec 25, 2010 6:39 pm

true lilly wrote:And sorry Jason, I don't know of any who would bother bitching to Admin., when outing 'your' twisted agenda to the public could reach an actual independant thinker. Interesting though, that 'you' would quote a local dog breeder who was so competative, that after 17 years of NETworking with the PTB of the dog world, had to STEAL a dog from me to get to make as their First champion and breed more from. Whereas shows for me, were an excuse to tour this glorious land, and unlike those Competative Cheats, so desperate to 'Beat Me', I was too busy Producing Quality to bother keeping track of the Win Records that those who invested in my line, would inform me of. See, my being one who Likes To, 'Spread The Good Oil', I didn't keep the picks of litters for myself, so Many People got to Enjoy Producing True Champions For Themselves And Their Buyers All Over The World.

...give me mongrel dogs and cats anyday.They're well adjusted with personality.Unlike pure-breeds,mirroring the blue-blooded inbred aristocratic snobbish sociopathic tendencies of their owners thumbs up rolf
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sat Dec 25, 2010 6:41 pm

hey Suzy...you successfully derailed your own thread with off topic banter...I just wanna give you a hug and kiss.... offtopic catfight wacky rolf thumbs up
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Sat Dec 25, 2010 9:04 pm

Hee hee, I laugh all the time, in the real world and my posts, at how much 'you' INSANELY RANTING INVENTED 'names' that MANIPULATE PUBLIC OPINION via Forums on the NET/WEB of Lies, have effectively worked to expose the secret agenda, in the lame efforts to re-bury what was long ago revealed. *grin*
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sat Dec 25, 2010 9:40 pm

true lilly wrote:Hee hee, I laugh all the time, in the real world and my posts, at how much 'you' INSANELY RANTING INVENTED 'names' that MANIPULATE PUBLIC OPINION via Forums on the NET/WEB of Lies, have effectively worked to expose the secret agenda, in the lame efforts to re-bury what was long ago revealed. *grin*

there you go again...Illusions Grandeur...This forum manipulates....no one...*grin*
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sat Dec 25, 2010 9:59 pm

true lilly wrote:Hee hee, I laugh all the time, in the real world and my posts, at how much 'you' INSANELY RANTING INVENTED 'names' that MANIPULATE PUBLIC OPINION via Forums on the NET/WEB of Lies, have effectively worked to expose the secret agenda, in the lame efforts to re-bury what was long ago revealed. *grin*

not again Suzy...you've resorted to double posting again...you're boring,have the floor darling,it's the only way you become annoying...rather than amusing.Shame to see you so utterly defeated to resort to that crap...

thumbs down
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Mon Dec 27, 2010 4:40 pm

Not again Jason. How often do I have to explain the handicaps of PHONE TEXT Posting, like the constant drop outs, the post jumping click'scroll', the hijacking of posts on clicking 'send', etc.? Don't you think after stating members, with computers, have trouble with this site, but 'you' still HAVE TO ATTACK me for having less control of what I try to post, that 'your' SECRET AGENDA IS SHOWING?
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:41 pm

true lilly wrote:Not again Jason. How often do I have to explain the handicaps of PHONE TEXT Posting, like the constant drop outs, the post jumping click'scroll', the hijacking of posts on clicking 'send', etc.? Don't you think after stating members, with computers, have trouble with this site, but 'you' still HAVE TO ATTACK me for having less control of what I try to post, that 'your' SECRET AGENDA IS SHOWING?

...I don't care...you bought your side-kick here for back-up...thankyou darling cheers rolf

you're handicap is schizophrenia coupled to no heart and all ego,with delusions grandeur,makes Billy a happy boy...Luvs ya... boobies catfight
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Everybody, Loves Sod..!!! Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:55 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:

there you go again...Illusions Grandeur...This forum manipulates....no one...*grin*

If It Was Possible To Manipulate People Via The Medium Of A Forum...

It Would Be Their Currency I Would Be After...

Not Their Souls...!!!

rolf lmao rolf

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:58 pm

Everybody, Loves Sod..!!! wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:

Not Their Souls...!!!

rolf lmao rolf

or credit card number... thumbs up rolf
want something useful than a parched burnt speck of light... thumbs up
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Everybody, Loves Sod..!!! Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:12 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:

Not Their Souls...!!!

rolf lmao rolf

Oh Hang On A Moment I Can See Where I'm Going With This...!!!

Boozeletter Territory...!!!

runlikehell at DIF - Page 5 Tennantsq

Tennants Fundraising Event...!!!

runlikehell at DIF - Page 5 Theyliveposter300

Self Awareness Loveley Thing Eh...!!!

tholms tholms tholms

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:23 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:

Not Their Souls...!!!

rolf lmao rolf

tholms tholms tholms

9% alcohol for a can of beer???...like WOW,that's very high,floss your liver stuff...that won't make good homebrew,it'll explode the bottles...Never seen such a high count for beer,and you blokes drink that by the six pack...that's the equivalent to a $50 rock of Harry to me... dizzy roulette
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:25 pm

...and not as enjoyable...the Tenants that is...
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:28 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:

Not Their Souls...!!!

rolf lmao rolf

tholms tholms tholms

I wonder if Icke's new "Saturn Theory" will be channeled through a dozen or so of these blue tins... rolf cthulhu lmao
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:04 am

Well you've done it now...to LIE that the years of PROPAGANDA PROMOTED ON THE WEB/NET of PUBLIC FORUMS (DESIGNED AND RUN BY 'THEM'), by AGENTS of THE ONE WORLD RELIGION (that DEPENDS ON ACCEPTENCE of the 'out of Egypt' HOODWINKING DECEPTION), "CAN'T MANIPULATE" those they 'befriend' with CUNNING LIES that 'they' KNOW THOSE BEING LIED TO, WANT TO BELIEVE, is the same as, CRYING, 'UNCLE'.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:12 am

true lilly wrote:Well you've done it now...to LIE that the years of PROPAGANDA PROMOTED ON THE WEB/NET of PUBLIC FORUMS (DESIGNED AND RUN BY 'THEM'), by AGENTS of THE ONE WORLD RELIGION (that DEPENDS ON ACCEPTENCE of the 'out of Egypt' HOODWINKING DECEPTION), "CAN'T MANIPULATE" those they 'befriend' with CUNNING LIES that 'they' KNOW THOSE BEING LIED TO, WANT TO BELIEVE, is the same as, CRYING, 'UNCLE'.

...the only one I want crying out "Uncle",is my niece... boobies butt fup
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  palomino Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:43 am

Billy Ruben wrote:
true lilly wrote:Well you've done it now...to LIE that the years of PROPAGANDA PROMOTED ON THE WEB/NET of PUBLIC FORUMS (DESIGNED AND RUN BY 'THEM'), by AGENTS of THE ONE WORLD RELIGION (that DEPENDS ON ACCEPTENCE of the 'out of Egypt' HOODWINKING DECEPTION), "CAN'T MANIPULATE" those they 'befriend' with CUNNING LIES that 'they' KNOW THOSE BEING LIED TO, WANT TO BELIEVE, is the same as, CRYING, 'UNCLE'.

Billy, stop harrassing and threatening True Lilly

palomino

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:45 am

palomino wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:

Nein...is this a miserable attempt to get your post count up???? thumbs down cthulhu
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  palomino Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:50 am

palomino

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:53 am

palomino wrote:Billy, stop harrassing and threatening True Lilly

No,...Satan made me do it... satan ...and I like satan,compared to you...Jehova don't love you,or I'd be smited from Earth...

runlikehell at DIF - Page 5 12095859154903
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  palomino Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:55 am

palomino

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:57 am

if I have to resort to 4 Chan animated gifs...I will... thumbs down cthulhu
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  palomino Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:59 am

palomino

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:01 am

...I think Palomino has sexual urges for Billy,all this attention,far exceeds what i'm gettin' from my niece at the moment...God,I love her...oh,you were saying,
Yes,stop harassing Billy Palomino...this is stalking...but I like it

popcorn butt catfight
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum