Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

runlikehell at DIF

+11
rodin
Lyd
palomino
*Kia*
Cigar
Lady Tis-Shine
Ciggy
Billy Ruben
Everybody, Loves Sod..!!!
true lilly
15 posters

Page 9 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next

Go down

runlikehell at DIF - Page 9 Empty Re: runlikehell at DIF

Post  Ciggy Thu Dec 30, 2010 6:06 pm

Put to music instead of documentary format:
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Thu Dec 30, 2010 6:30 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:
true lilly wrote:The Jewish Games are CURRENTLY being held in SYDNEY, so it makes sense that they would want to watch for THREATS FROM TINTIN'S TOOLS...
Billy Ruben wrote:...Gubba C*nt...

fup butt

come up here and tell the local blacks in that condescending tone...

...when you go back to Melbourne looking like this,we'll see how much compassion you got then.

Sorry,I'm not threatening you, just giving you a taste of what to expect when you get here...have a nice day.

thumbs down rolf

NO AMOUNT OF SPIN WOULD CONVINCE ANY REASONABLE PERSON that this post of YOUR'S, JASON, isn't A THREAT, WITH GRAPHIC.

you bloody moron,you're the Spin Master of bullshit,learn to read.I would'nt do it,and if I did,there would'nt be evidence to show,ya flip. thumbs down rolling pin

PS,don't whinge to Sod to remove the pictures,like you did with the car bombings.If Sod removed them,thank him,he cared for your mental instability.You exhausted that courtesy from me. thumbs down
*grin* anyone can see that, far from 'spin', I've CONSISTANTLY posted on what GOD'S WORD TOLD US TO WATCH FOR, that then DOES COME TO BE, like AMERICA'S WEALTH BEING CARRIED OFF TO THE GLORIOUR LAND, AUSTRALIA=OZ=O'Zion. Whereas TINTIN & Co., who PREACH the LIES of THE MASONIC, TRINITY/EGYPT/DEATH WORSHIPPING 'Bible', are madly spinning out of their bitter little minds in a FUTILE effort to cover 'their' ENDLESS CONTRADICTIONS that EXPOSE 'their', NO LONGER SECRET, PRO-BEAST WORSHIP, Agenda.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Thu Dec 30, 2010 6:33 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:
true lilly wrote:The Jewish Games are CURRENTLY being held in SYDNEY, so it makes sense that they would want to watch for THREATS FROM TINTIN'S TOOLS...
Billy Ruben wrote:...Gubba C*nt...

fup butt

come up here and tell the local blacks in that condescending tone...

...when you go back to Melbourne looking like this,we'll see how much compassion you got then.

Sorry,I'm not threatening you, just giving you a taste of what to expect when you get here...have a nice day.

thumbs down rolf

NO AMOUNT OF SPIN WOULD CONVINCE ANY REASONABLE PERSON that this post of YOUR'S, JASON, isn't A THREAT, WITH GRAPHIC.

you bloody moron,you're the Spin Master of bullshit,learn to read.I would'nt do it,and if I did,there would'nt be evidence to show,ya flip. thumbs down rolling pin

PS,don't whinge to Sod to remove the pictures,like you did with the car bombings.If Sod removed them,thank him,he cared for your mental instability.You exhausted that courtesy from me. thumbs down
*big grin* as my reply (in the previous post) was removed, in this attempt to, again, rant at me for what IS DONE TO MY posts when I try to send them, I shall also remind readers that, not only do I NOT 'bitch to sod', but PUBLICLY POSTED, that YOUR IMAGE of A CAR BOMBING, 'VANISHING', After I Publicly Posted that IT WAS A THREAT, FAILED TO AQUIT YOU of YOUR CLEARLY INTENDED, and VERY PERSONAL, THREAT. As IS YOUR 'random' REMINDER of that MOST EVIL ACT, ON THE EVE of THE ANNIVERSERY of when MY DAUGHTER'S CAR WAS BLOWN UP, A FEW METERS FROM THE WINDOW SHE WAS SLEEPING BY!

Last edited by true lilly on Thu Dec 30, 2010 7:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Thu Dec 30, 2010 6:38 pm

true lilly wrote:*grin* anyone can see that, far from 'spin', I've CONSISTANTLY posted on what GOD'S WORD TOLD US TO WATCH FOR, that then DOES COME TO BE, like AMERICA'S WEALTH BEING CARRIED OFF TO THE GLORIOUR LAND, AUSTRALIA=OZ=O'Zion. Whereas TINTIN & Co., who PREACH the LIES of THE MASONIC, TRINITY/EGYPT/DEATH WORSHIPPING 'Bible', are madly spinning out of their bitter little minds in a FUTILE effort to cover 'their' ENDLESS CONTRADICTIONS that EXPOSE 'their', NO LONGER SECRET, PRO-BEAST WORSHIP, Agenda.

You've made it abundantly clear that you consider the Bible to be a Masonic fabrication, and on that I happen to agree. The question that remains, then, is this: what is it you consider to be "GOD'S WORD"? What is that book called? I should like to have a look at it, see what it says.

Here's the thing about this theory of yours that the elite are transferring wealth to OzTrailer: you seem to be cheering this on, proud of it from a nationalistic perspective. Do you consider the world's elite today to be God's Chosen? If not, why would your God of OzTrailer welcome them to OzGod's Own Country, with open arms? This seems to be a contradiction in your world-view.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Thu Dec 30, 2010 6:41 pm

...I'll leave you to it Ciggy,I could'nt be bothered,talk later.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:44 pm

Ciggy, again, your questions ARE ANSWERED in my old posts at DIF, that YOU TELL ALL NOT TO READ, as they also SHOW YOU LIE to the forgetful and newbies, that, "I haven't answered", 'YOU' mob many times, WITH LINKS FOR ALL TO PURSUE THEIR OWN STUDY. Anyway, GOD ALSO WARNED US TO, SEARCH, STUDY and TEST SCRIPTURE, against WHAT IS REAL in THIS WHOLE, REAL WORLD i.e. DO GOOD SCIENCE, and SCIENCE SUPPORTS WHAT IS DESCRIBED in the FULL, ROOT MEANINGS of HOLY SCRIPTURE. Whereas MAN'S words like, EGYPT, NILE, EUPHRATES, ETHIOPIA, TIGRIS, etc. ARE KNOWN and ADMITED CHANGES, DESIGNED TO DECEIVE THE WORLD.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Cigar Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:52 pm

Good greif True Lilly!

You are soo boring. I don't find anything you have to say on this forum interesting at all. I think it's all a load of horse shit.

I never read any of it! I don't waste my time. I have better things to do than waste my time reading what YOU put on here. I think apart from the only people who you are actually talking to I'm the only audience member that you have and I don't even read your posts lmao

Sorry to be the one to tell you this but it's true.
Cigar
Cigar

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:45 am

mmm...'someone' hacked the copy and paste functions out of my phone, again. Oh well, it was short... Later, "CIGAR"
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:52 am

true lilly wrote:Ciggy, again, your questions ARE ANSWERED in my old posts at DIF,

Good. So it won't be so difficult for you to summarize what you said there, here.

true lilly wrote:
that YOU TELL ALL NOT TO READ,

I tell people not to read Diftardia in general as it's the concentration camp run by a fascist nutter with delusions of new age fucktarded grandeur. That your posts are on there has nought to do with it.

true lilly wrote:
as they also SHOW YOU LIE to the forgetful and newbies, that, "I haven't answered", 'YOU' mob many times, WITH LINKS FOR ALL TO PURSUE THEIR OWN STUDY.

Alright. This has gone far enough. For fooking fook's sake, now, which exact pages and/or threads once again are your supposed "answers" in, over in Diftardia? I will do your work FOR you since you insist, and copy/paste what you endlessly reference over there, here, for all and sundry to see. And then all and sundry will know whether it's a real answer or not, or valid or not.

true lilly wrote:
Anyway, GOD ALSO WARNED US TO, SEARCH, STUDY and TEST SCRIPTURE, against WHAT IS REAL in THIS WHOLE, REAL WORLD i.e. DO GOOD SCIENCE, and SCIENCE SUPPORTS WHAT IS DESCRIBED in the FULL, ROOT MEANINGS of HOLY SCRIPTURE.

You've just recently said the Bible is masonic bollocks. So what other scripture do you mean?

true lilly wrote:
Whereas MAN'S words like, EGYPT, NILE, EUPHRATES, ETHIOPIA, TIGRIS, etc. ARE KNOWN and ADMITED CHANGES, DESIGNED TO DECEIVE THE WORLD.

According to... what *other* book? I know, I know "read it in Diftardia for me, I'm too fooking LAZY a bint to explain anyfing at all in my own words here!"

Right.

So: which page?

Fair warning though: if it's babbling nonsense, you'll never hear the end of it! Here, Diftardia, or anywhere!
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:17 am

Funny how... Never mind, I won't spoil The Surprise
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:58 am

true lilly wrote:Funny how... Never mind, I won't spoil The Surprise

please,
don't say it.
Tintin hacked your phone.Please don't answer.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyd Fri Dec 31, 2010 3:37 am

rolf
Lyd
Lyd

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Dec 31, 2010 3:41 am

Lyd wrote: rolf

thumbs up lol!
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Cigar Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:01 am

Maybe True Lilly then you shouldn't post all the time on a crappy phone or whatever it is you're doing...

Maybe then True Lilly you should actually get your hand in your pocket for once and buy yourself a REAL computer and use that instead and also get a REAL internet connection in your house and then you could post for REAL.

I think if you did that you would probably be able to post messages on this board like as if it were actually something worth reading and not just a load of spam shit all the time.
Cigar
Cigar

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Fri Dec 31, 2010 3:15 pm

If you can type that, you can type Diftardia thread page numbers and give the name of some version of the whacked out OzTrailerGod Bible.

Fooking looney.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Fri Dec 31, 2010 3:17 pm

Cigar wrote:Maybe True Lilly then you shouldn't post all the time on a crappy phone or whatever it is you're doing...

Maybe then True Lilly you should actually get your hand in your pocket for once and buy yourself a REAL computer and use that instead and also get a REAL internet connection in your house and then you could post for REAL.

I think if you did that you would probably be able to post messages on this board like as if it were actually something worth reading and not just a load of spam shit all the time.

She posted spam shit back before she broke her computer and blamed it on "hackers", too.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Fri Dec 31, 2010 4:30 pm

Ciggy wrote:

If you can type that, you can type Diftardia thread page numbers and give the name of some version of the whacked out OzTrailerGod Bible.

Fooking looney.
mmm, but you know I've met those demands to... you know, everyone knows, those page and post numbers you all refuse to post the links to... Idiot ... Funny how idiots need to attack what they don't understand, to feel clever, and only idiots believe packs of yapping dogs can turn lies into truth by out-numbering truth with endless idiotic lies.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Dec 31, 2010 4:49 pm

Ciggy wrote:
Cigar wrote:Maybe True Lilly then you shouldn't post all the time on a crappy phone or whatever it is you're doing...

She posted spam shit back before she broke her computer and blamed it on "hackers", too.

Forget that...
did you see the way Palomino and True Lilly reacted to Lydia?
There's some history there boys and girls...
I'd like you guys to relive it,or at least give links for the LULZ to begin.
Looking forward to it.
Was Lyd,Lydia78 at DIF...thankyou cheers
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Fri Dec 31, 2010 6:17 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:
Ciggy wrote:

Forget that...
Looking forward to it.
duh... Haven't we all agreed that 'you' ANOMYMOUS, MULTIPLE I.D., CONspiracy Forum COCKS & €UNTS that LIE TOGETHER, are 'all' the same PRO-DEATH WORSHIPING PREACHERS to me? You know, just like 'those' PTB that CON-TROLL POPULAR Opinion via the WEB/NET 'they' invented TO KEEP THE WORLD HOODWINKED.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Cigar Fri Dec 31, 2010 6:20 pm

true lilly wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
Ciggy wrote:

Forget that...
Looking forward to it.
duh... Haven't we all agreed that 'you' ANOMYMOUS, MULTIPLE I.D., CONspiracy Forum COCKS & €UNTS that LIE TOGETHER, are 'all' the same PRO-DEATH WORSHIPING PREACHERS to me? You know, just like 'those' PTB that CON-TROLL POPULAR Opinion via the WEB/NET 'they' invented TO KEEP THE WORLD HOODWINKED.

I'd just like to see LILLY write something normal for a change instead of this weirdness lmao
Cigar
Cigar

Back to top Go down

Post  Cigar Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:11 pm

true lilly wrote:Now whereas 'you' CON-TROLLS HAVE TO 'quote' me, WITH YOUR LYING WORDS, to hide what I actually say and mean, I'll be nice enough to clarify what Billy really means, with just a bit of punctuation he left out.
Billy Ruben wrote:so sweet, 'I_am'.

Message for LILLY

runlikehell at DIF - Page 9 Gtfo~4

rolf
Cigar
Cigar

Back to top Go down

Post  Cigar Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:12 pm

true lilly wrote:Now whereas 'you' CON-TROLLS HAVE TO 'quote' me, WITH YOUR LYING WORDS, to hide what I actually say and mean, I'll be nice enough to clarify what Billy really means, with just a bit of punctuation he left out.

Message for LILLY

rolf
Cigar
Cigar

Back to top Go down

Post  Cigar Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:14 pm

Message for LILLY

rolf
Cigar
Cigar

Back to top Go down

Post  Cigar Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:15 pm

Message for LILLY

rolf
Cigar
Cigar

Back to top Go down

Post  Cigar Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:16 pm

Message for LILLY

rolf
Cigar
Cigar

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum: