Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

runlikehell at DIF

+11
rodin
Lyd
palomino
*Kia*
Cigar
Lady Tis-Shine
Ciggy
Billy Ruben
Everybody, Loves Sod..!!!
true lilly
15 posters

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Go down

runlikehell at DIF - Page 2 Empty Re: runlikehell at DIF

Post  true lilly Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:46 pm

Ciggy wrote:We're all Tintin. A pic of a dog proves it.
'you' ARE ALL PROVEN LIARS, PROVEN BY 'your' PATHETIC, CHILDISH, REPEATED, COUNTLESS, PROVEN LIES, delivered in GANG ATTACKS against PROVEN TRUTH 'you' ARE DESPERATE TO FORCE THE WORLD TO DENY...AS GOD ALSO TOLD US TO WATCH FOR, and NOT FOLLOW TO 'your' DEATH ... 1 SAMUEL 25: 39, 2 SAMUEL 3: 3 ... mmm... The SENSIBLE Source of JOY, from the Revolution(=KO) of an AGE; mother of David's Restraint(=CHILEab)...mmm, a rather interesting and timely PRAYED ON and RANDOM OPENING of GOD'S WORD
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:27 am

true lilly wrote:
Ciggy wrote:We're all Tintin. A pic of a dog proves it.
'you' ARE ALL PROVEN LIARS, PROVEN BY 'your' PATHETIC, CHILDISH, REPEATED, COUNTLESS, PROVEN LIES, delivered in GANG ATTACKS against PROVEN TRUTH 'you' ARE DESPERATE TO FORCE THE WORLD TO DENY...AS GOD ALSO TOLD US TO WATCH FOR, and NOT FOLLOW TO 'your' DEATH ... 1 SAMUEL 25: 39, 2 SAMUEL 3: 3 ... mmm... The SENSIBLE Source of JOY, from the Revolution(=KO) of an AGE; mother of David's Restraint(=CHILEab)...mmm, a rather interesting and timely PRAYED ON and RANDOM OPENING of GOD'S WORD

...would you like to take this moment to congratulate Runlikehell...he is a good and friendly,well meaning chap after all...Like you said,you enjoyed a long verbal chat on the chatroom,enjoying every moment of Measle Weasle and Run's drunken drawl...staying up alnight and having friends there,forget the politics,say hello to him...or good on ya,that sought of thing,see you Vera Susa.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:11 am

My only interest in politics, is to show it showing what God told us to Watch for... Whereas the cabals of on line 'names' do nothing but play politics...and have so much fun gutlessly attacking those their masters believe to be threats to their political agendas, they forget what and WHO they they lie they don't know, on line And in Their Everyday, Real World exisistence... In otherwords, 'your' secret nods, winks and in-jokes, are OUT and FAR FROM Secret ... And none of 'you' can say 'you' weren't warned
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Tue Nov 23, 2010 5:52 am

Is this the same God who won't show you the deep mysteries of taking a photo of a burnt car?
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:55 am

Ciggy wrote:Is this the same God who won't show you the deep mysteries of taking a photo of a burnt car?

...it's not like you're asking the omnipotent one to perform a miracle or anything,,,cameras and film are widely available. popcorn rolf
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Tue Nov 23, 2010 10:59 am

Ciggy stop cyber bullying True LIlly, and True Lilly please remember that David Icke can be the most greatest pal one would ever hope for. JUst be realistic please.
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:54 am

Tiswas wrote:Ciggy stop cyber bullying True LIlly, and True Lilly please remember that David Icke can be the most greatest pal one would ever hope for. JUst be realistic please.

TISWAS...you have'nt answered one of the myriad problems I have laid at your feet,in the "Just Ask Aunt Tiswas" thread.I feel cold,alone and paralyzed without the guidance of your light.I have dialed so many 24hour help lines,I'm at my wits end...please help me...
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Thu Nov 25, 2010 7:52 am

so, DIF MODERATOR, runlikehell, how do you live with these such FACTS being know by good and thinking, Real Individual Human Beings? ... Kinda PATHETICALLY TELLING that no one at DIF can Explain that I DIDN'T 'leave'/become 'inactive, but WAS BANNED, FOR QUOTING CONTINUED DEATH THREATS FROM CORI, TO THE MODERATORS, or ask for me to be allowed back or tell readers I post here, or offer to put folk in touch with me, without ALSO BEING BANNED... Sheesh, Talk about PUSSY LAP DOGS of THE BEAST running SCARED! ... And we all know what HUNTERS DO To the DOGS THEY OWN that RUN AWAY from the quarry... Sadly NOT put them in loving homes with those who Serve The Loving God.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:43 am

true lilly wrote:so, DIF MODERATOR, runlikehell, how do you live with these such FACTS being know by good and thinking, Real Individual Human Beings? ... Kinda PATHETICALLY TELLING that no one at DIF can Explain that I DIDN'T 'leave'/become 'inactive, but WAS BANNED, FOR QUOTING CONTINUED DEATH THREATS FROM CORI, TO THE MODERATORS, or ask for me to be allowed back or tell readers I post here, or offer to put folk in touch with me, without ALSO BEING BANNED... Sheesh, Talk about PUSSY LAP DOGS of THE BEAST running SCARED! ... And we all know what HUNTERS DO To the DOGS THEY OWN that RUN AWAY from the quarry... Sadly NOT put them in loving homes with those who Serve The Loving God.

runlikehell, how do you live with these such FACTS being know by good and thinking, Real Individual Human Beings?
...good thinking,what planet are you on?...everytime there's a spot of bother,she calls on the almighty to smite her foes,with the wrath and the vengefulness...no,you're really fucked up in the head...sorry.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:58 pm

...Soooo....Vera,how do you feel about Ozpixie becoming Mod...I'm happy for her...it took an elevation in the ranks...to finally anoint a decent Avatar....being avatar-less since her inception.Can't recall one post she ever did...here's to the unassuming,good luck madam.It's a new look Moderator team...I got no-one to throw shit at anymore.... damn

Spoilt my fun...got no lures for fishing now...Like those who have something to answer for...it's becoming irrelevant...they're gone.
Any way,Pixie,good on ya babe...

...sorry about the rough as guts Live version...
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:38 pm

Who knows, one day I might be a moderator and I know that I have what it takes to be a superb moderator of that forum. cthulhu
Anyway, both of you just pack your infighting right now!!!
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:54 pm

INTELLIGENT CAT wrote:Who knows, one day I might be a moderator and I know that I have what it takes to be a superb moderator of that forum. cthulhu
Anyway, both of you just pack your infighting right now!!!

...the fad wears off...like music styles.But you're a good sale representative for the Man...have a go. thumbs up
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Thu Dec 02, 2010 1:56 pm

true lilly wrote:so, DIF MODERATOR, runlikehell, how do you live with these such FACTS being know by good and thinking, Real Individual Human Beings? ... Kinda PATHETICALLY TELLING that no one at DIF can Explain that I DIDN'T 'leave'/become 'inactive, but WAS BANNED, FOR QUOTING CONTINUED DEATH THREATS FROM CORI, TO THE MODERATORS, or ask for me to be allowed back or tell readers I post here, or offer to put folk in touch with me, without ALSO BEING BANNED... Sheesh, Talk about PUSSY LAP DOGS of THE BEAST running SCARED! ... And we all know what HUNTERS DO To the DOGS THEY OWN that RUN AWAY from the quarry... Sadly NOT put them in loving homes with those who Serve The Loving God.

Quote me a death threat made by any of Davoid Shite's plonkers. Lacking any evidence of their alleged car bomb attack on you, I could settle for the ability to file a complaint that the Mullet has encouraged his gang to annoy and frustrate the mentally ill with death threats.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Thu Dec 02, 2010 2:10 pm

Ciggy wrote:

Quote me a death threat made by any of Davoid Shite's plonkers. Lacking any evidence of their alleged car bomb attack on you, I could settle for the ability to file a complaint that the Mullet has encouraged his gang to annoy and frustrate the mentally ill with death threats.

...you won't find one...Icke does them through those boozeletters you talk about.You might find some on the edge,tempermental types,like myself,who want to punch on with Satan,maybe Metacomet too,he'd have a go,but would'nt launch a rocket launcher through the window of his enemies....like I would...but I'm a nutjob of my own choosing and Icke is not responsible for the way I act...probably cause him to shake his head constantly...but that's about it.
...He's a magnet for light and dark processes...he just gets tainted by some of his wayward patrons.
...Don't blame Tintin either...he was drunk the whole time,he took Aussie culture a little to far,with the added weight of True Lilly's enforced views...I recommend...LSD thumbs up
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Thu Dec 02, 2010 3:30 pm

Classic Satanic Tactic = 'you' CAN'T PROVE 'your' DEADLY LIES with FACTS, so 'you' simply KEEP IGNORING THE FACTS and REPEAT THE LIES.
true lilly wrote:
true lilly wrote:O.K. for an introduction to THE BIGGEST SECRET, told simply and with diagrams, go to "THE NEWS BEHIND THE NEWS", at DIF, PAGE 1659, and DO read post #16590 ... psst, there is a 'certain' logo there to that VERY OPENLY SHOWS, 'THEY' KNOW that AUSTRALIA IS THE LAND PROMISED TO, SPIRITUAL, ISRAEL, YET, the whole 'bloodline' BULLSHIT SELLING CONspiracy Industry SLAVES TO KEEP THAT, REAL LIFE SAVING TRUTH, HIDDEN.
oh and DO, TAKE IN ALL on the next page 1660, from post #16592, and faraday's post #16607, on the page after that
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Fri Dec 03, 2010 12:20 am

And now, Dixie Dean has asked on tintin's TNBTN thread, where I've gone and whether I've changed my name. So runlikehell, as a Moderator, WILL YOU, PUBLICLY EXPLAIN (within ICKE'S STAZI type rules, of course), to ALL READERS, on BOTH, TNBTN and TLCIS threads, that I WAS BANNED, but am elsewhere, still posting under my old DIF site name of, 'true lilly' (that DIF REFUSED to let me use on the new DIF site. btw, true=vera, lilly=susa, my real names), so others don't have to risk being banned by posting DIF's dirty, NAZI, STAZI SECRET TRUTH.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:53 am

Billy Ruben wrote:...Don't blame Tintin either...he was drunk the whole time,he took Aussie culture a little to far,with the added weight of True Lilly's enforced views...I recommend...LSD thumbs up

So Tintin really did visit OzTrailer and spend time with Lulzy? Did her car purraps catch fire and she psychotically blamed it on him? I'm trying to piece together the mystery here, and I don't think she's credible enough for the media to go through the energy of an active news blackout with regard to her mad ravings.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Dec 03, 2010 2:34 pm

Ciggy wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:...Don't blame Tintin either...he was drunk the whole time,he took Aussie culture a little to far,with the added weight of True Lilly's enforced views...I recommend...LSD thumbs up

So Tintin really did visit OzTrailer and spend time with Lulzy? Did her car purraps catch fire and she psychotically blamed it on him? I'm trying to piece together the mystery here, and I don't think she's credible enough for the media to go through the energy of an active news blackout with regard to her mad ravings.

...I still have'nt figured out the make and model of her car yet...if it was a type3 Volkswagon,I'm gonna roast her,seen three of them burnt to the ground from NATURAL causes,they have the fuel pump,mounted right next to the Distributer,when they do a diaphragm or gasket,they catch fire.
...Now,you were after a picture of even the blackened trees where the car burnt...or according to her,exploded...so was I...explosion would leave shrapnel in the bark and trunk...Lulzy won't make the pics available,cause even her,might pick up on that discrepency...I'm good at what I do thumbs up ...
But the laughs are pure gold...thankyou,got me out of a few black days you two... rolf

...Still,the picture of Tintin,being carried on board by the Lulzy family...drunk as a skunk,still laughing.It's like Lulzy was covering up,what she did to him....The girls from the Bingo hall beat her up...that I'm sure of,or she was poisoning some neighbours cats,that's the type she is,like my old neighbour from East Maitland...I drove her insane...until she did two months,in James Fletcher Psyche Hospital...very pleased with that result.
Did'nt bring Roxy or Tabby back,but I'm the terror of her nightmares,to this very day... thumbs up
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Everybody, Loves Sod..!!! Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:02 pm

Well It Is Interesting Isn't It,
That These So Called Moderators Know The Score About The Bannings There...
Mostly For Asking Difficult Questions...

They Do A George Orwell Doublespeak Job On It,
And Call It "Questioning Moderation" Which Is For Some Reason Not Allowed...!!!

An Analogy Would Be...

That It's Not The Big Names And Politicians That Shape History,
And Are Responsable For All The Atrocities...

It's The Bystanders, And The People That Keep Silent...

Edward Burke Puts Its It Better...

runlikehell at DIF - Page 2 Edmundburkecaricature17

Perpetrators, collaborators, bystanders, victims:
we can be clear about three of these categories.
The bystander, however, is the fulcrum.
If there are enough notable exceptions, then protest reaches a critical mass.
We don’t usually think of history as being shaped by silence, but, as English philosopher Edmund Burke said,

‘The only thing necessary for the triumph [of evil] is for good men to do nothing.’

Yes It's A Bit Mellowdramatic I Know,
But Come On We Are Talking About The David Icke Forum...

Where The Shapeshifting Space Lizards, (With Big Noses And Even Bigger Hats)
From The Constellation Draco Rule The World

(I'm Sure There Is A Metaphore In There...???)

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:07 pm

ah sod... As "those who know" Know, I was INVITED by Team Tintin='David Icke' (after being banned from 'their' other forums, For posting Real World Facts that no one else Dare), to post in The, "WE BELIEVE THAT, 12 FOOT, SHAPE-SHIFTING, ALIEN LIZARDS, RULE THE WORLD" Forum, with the expectation that I would be branded a wingnut by association, and so, that other intelligent people would cease or not bother to Do Their Own Study of the Globally Ignored Facts and 'annomolies' I've presented, lest they to, come to Their Own Deep Understanding. But it backfired, because I'm not what is lied about me, and, the real world and on line 'loved and popular' goody two shoes (so often also secretly my bitterly violent attackers), are not what they lie about themselves, as a significant few, cared to discover.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:36 am

true lilly wrote: ah sod... As "those who know" Know, I was INVITED by Team Tintin='David Icke' (after being banned from 'their' other forums, For posting Real World Facts that no one else Dare), to post in The, "WE BELIEVE THAT, 12 FOOT, SHAPE-SHIFTING, ALIEN LIZARDS, RULE THE WORLD" Forum, with the expectation that I would be branded a wingnut by association, and so, that other intelligent people would cease or not bother to Do Their Own Study of the Globally Ignored Facts and 'annomolies' I've presented, lest they to, come to Their Own Deep Understanding. But it backfired, because I'm not what is lied about me, and, the real world and on line 'loved and popular' goody two shoes (so often also secretly my bitterly violent attackers), are not what they lie about themselves, as a significant few, cared to discover.

dogshag dogshag dogshag dogshag

Go Bearstar...!!!

You are a reptile...
Most reptiles I know,are the first to deny them...
Except Teresa,who said I should be nicer to them...
One of the few half decent ones to come out of their closets...
and swallows too...

...don't go asking Runlikehell for favours,you spew your stuff here,wear it,you don't see me bothering anymore...I'd say,at one time,I had more bargaining power than you ever had,so throw in the towel...
Stick by your convictions...you look more credible that way,at least to yourself.You are the biggest,weakest fuckin' liar,I've met on-line,shove it up your arse...
Now...I ignore you,as many do your post,unless,there's fun to be had...If I want a witness,I'll get Sod to ring my ex-missus...just to show,what amount of shit you carry on with. catfight
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:27 pm

I don't bargin, no good at, don't posses the required guile. I just hand out the rope... Most choose to hang themselves with it, too proud to tow themselves out of the shit they drove themselves into.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:43 pm

true lilly wrote:I don't bargin, no good at, don't posses the required guile. I just hand out the rope... Most choose to hang themselves with it, too proud to tow themselves out of the shit they drove themselves into.

...too late,I did myself over just to prove a point to the satanist...I lost everything,unlike all the other victims...did'nt commit suicide.The games gone hard-core...you're nothing to me...
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:22 pm

And still ALL THE DIF MODS ARE TOO SHIT SCARED OF THE BEASTLY WHORES THEY SLAVE FOR, TO LIFT MY BANNING, FOR WARNING THEM AGAINRT THOSE WHO USE DIF TO POST DEATH THREATS, AND THEIR, NEARLY SUCCESSFUL, ORDERED PLOTS TO CARRY THEM OUT, OR ANSWER MY EMAILS or PM's.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:30 am

Poor tintin, master of numbers, master of shit... for all the numberr games he plays he just can't come to terms with the one rule that counts - 100 may enter the race, but only 1% can win, the majority must finish as losers. ... And what does the greatest majority deny...
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum