Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

David Icke site BETRAYS AUSTRALIA

+11
Cigar
Everybody, Loves Sod..!!!
John Drake
Lady Tis-Shine
*Kia*
Billy Ruben
C!ggy
Kallisti, Damn'd Sod..!!!
Ciggy
Del Monte
true lilly
15 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

David Icke site BETRAYS AUSTRALIA - Page 3 Empty Re: David Icke site BETRAYS AUSTRALIA

Post  Billy Ruben Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:53 am

C!ggy wrote:
*Kia* wrote:
Ciggy wrote:
true lilly wrote:Australia stayed DELIBERATELY UNDERdeveloped and CONTINUES to be LIED about in order to HIDE IT'S ANCIENT and FUTURE HISTORY that IS CLEARLY DESCRIBED IN GOD'S WORD, and with modern 'GREEN' technologies used in this MOST STABLE, SELF SUFFICIENT Land, we CAN and WILL, WELL SUPPORT, AT LEAST as many as America 'stocks' so baddly now.

So "Australia" is in the Bible? rolf

Didn't God create the whole world (Genesis)? Am I missing somthing here,did he leave Australia out ????

But Australia in the bible where?

"Dear God, thankyou for creating our great country and mentioning it in the bible"

"p.s Also thanks for creating the Sheila's and tinnies".

yours gratefully Crocodile Dundee.

hahaha... thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up
90% of standard Aussies would agree with this,5% are queer/homosexual,so they have expensive boutique beers for queers,imported.The other 5%,prefer bongs and drugs of other descriptions.
But thanks to Dave,my queer dead friend,who I invoke on occassions to do my bidding...I would'nt know what a Donner Kebab with homous and tabouli was,back in 1987,they were'nt big,in the land of Meat Pie...
Funny post Baron...

David Icke site BETRAYS AUSTRALIA - Page 3 Theaussiesheilamedium
...^almost looks like Limelady...Farkin' oathe mayte.
David Icke site BETRAYS AUSTRALIA - Page 3 Aussiestereotypearticle
.the Aussie Bogan,interesting life-form,enshrouded in flannelette shirts,shod with Levi 501's,sporting a mullet that Mr Icke would admire,timelooped 1970's Pubrock (AccaDacca ,AC/DC),and derides all DAGO IMPORTS,unashamedly racist and vile,the least threatened species,of Australian fauna and flora...But make for great television and satire...
Checkout Fat Pizza online or Youtube,Farkin' funny
David Icke site BETRAYS AUSTRALIA - Page 3 224146
usually found,arrested for drunk and disorderly and best handled with tazers...

David Icke site BETRAYS AUSTRALIA - Page 3 Vbarrest

...enjoy...
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

David Icke site BETRAYS AUSTRALIA - Page 3 Empty Re: David Icke site BETRAYS AUSTRALIA

Post  Billy Ruben Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:16 am

watch FAT PIZZA,online here:
www.fatpizza.co.nr

,recommend,the whole of season 5 and my favourite,Season3 episode3,Cult
Pizza episode,where Davo Dinkum,gives up the bongs for sex cults...to funny rolf
a battle ensures between Davo Dinkums conscience,with an angel and devil,angel representing sex cults,the devil with bongs...
to quote the angel"Davo,If you want non-stop dripping pussy on the Mothership,stick with me,stick with Habushka..."
David Icke site BETRAYS AUSTRALIA - Page 3 Vlcsnap1340802
the devil
David Icke site BETRAYS AUSTRALIA - Page 3 Vlcsnap1339143
"Davo,Davo,come back to the mull,it's calling you...Davo,Davo Dinkum..."

David Icke site BETRAYS AUSTRALIA - Page 3 Vlcsnap1342542
^Davo Dinkum,discussing stealing Spoofy The Drug Sniffing Police Dog,so he can rob the local drug dealers...classic (Season5 Episode2 Law and Order)

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:47 pm

Silly Billy & Ciggy, NO COUNTER ARGUMENT to the REAL WORLD FACTS of THIS AGE that WERE FORETOLD, ONLY, IN GOD'S WORD, so 'have to' resort what 'They' do on All 'Their' Forums: Bury The Facts under a mountain of OFF TOPIC COW MANURE.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:19 pm

true lilly wrote:Silly Billy & Ciggy, NO COUNTER ARGUMENT to the REAL WORLD FACTS of THIS AGE that WERE FORETOLD, ONLY, IN GOD'S WORD, so 'have to' resort what 'They' do on All 'Their' Forums: Bury The Facts under a mountain of OFF TOPIC COW MANURE.

I'm still waiting to see the "passage" "where" "Ozzieland" "is" "mentioned" "by" "name" "in" "the" "fookin" "bible"..."okay"?
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:21 pm

Here's the real betrayal of Oz-Stray-Liar
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:12 pm

true lilly wrote:Silly Billy & Ciggy, NO COUNTER ARGUMENT to the REAL WORLD FACTS of THIS AGE that WERE FORETOLD, ONLY, IN GOD'S WORD, so 'have to' resort what 'They' do on All 'Their' Forums: Bury The Facts under a mountain of OFF TOPIC COW MANURE.

Ya know,I met my partner,when my brother was sposed to be talking on the phone to her,he was holding the receiver,two foot from his ear...
disinterested.I took it out of his hand,listened to her ramble shit and gossip for 45 seconds...

and said,"Girl you are in dying need of an affair,talking like that at your age".20+years later.

Two fingers,or three,being rather tall,I suspect...or find a man.Do you need a blowjob?...I mean I'm Goy scum lambs to the slaughter to you,
but I'll bring you off,even though you're sour,and slit my throat,kosher,left to right,if that pleases your demon Gods.I would fear them and I fear you,you're erratic and destructive,if this hurts,please laugh,how I lower,my very essence,in reverance of your majesty.I love you Vera...

Last edited by Billy Ruben on Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:13 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ie before c,except after c)
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:04 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:

Ya know,I met my partner,when my brother was sposed to be talking on the phone to her,he was holding the receiver,two foot from his ear...
disinterested.I took it out of his hand,listened to her ramble shit and gossip for 45 seconds...

and said,"Girl you are in dying need of an affair,talking like that at your age".20+years later.

Two fingers,or three,being rather tall,I suspect...or find a man.Do you need a blowjob?...I mean I'm Goy scum lambs to the slaughter to you,
but I'll bring you off,even though you're sour,and slit my throat,kosher,left to right,if that pleases your demon Gods.I would fear them and I fear you,you're erratic and destructive,if this hurts,please laugh,how I lower,my very essence,in reverance of your majesty.I love you Vera...

Just put me straight on one thing Vera,and I'll apologise,relinquish paranoia of you,and feel rotten a long time to come.You are not a Zionist,
or religeous extremist,that wishes armageddon and pain on your fellow man,for differing creeds,sex,beliefs,.

That's the picture you paint of yourself,with your religeous interpretations.I know you're hurt,by events that happened to you,but you see,depends who you upset in your real life,is what set fire to your car.Closer to home,a bad neighbour.I'm frightened by any extremist,religeous,as you may now realise.I'm a useless eater,cattle,you are chosen stock,I'm afraid of history repeating itself,on a grand scale,,,not learning from it.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:46 am

...Geez,Vera,you got to me today,I said some vicious things.Got bent and had a re-read,thought I was a bit hysterical...Before Sod,disengaged the Whose Online ? Function,there was someone from Israel checking post here...think I got paranoid.Wish he'd turn it back on,great tool that.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  *Kia* Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:53 am

Billy Ruben wrote:...Geez,Vera,you got to me today,I said some vicious things.Got bent and had a re-read,thought I was a bit hysterical...Before Sod,disengaged the Whose Online ? Function,there was someone from Israel checking post here...think I got paranoid.Wish he'd turn it back on,great tool that.

FANTASTICO, I'LL POPPYIN MORE OFTEN NOW! GREAT STUFF thumbs up

*Kia*

Back to top Go down

Post  *Kia* Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:55 am

Ciggy wrote:

I'm still waiting to see the "passage" "where" "Ozzieland" "is" "mentioned" "by" "name" "in" "the" "fookin" "bible"..."okay"?

Hummm...... I think Bacon translated oz TO the Garden of edom or was it sodem & Gormorrow, I's cant quite remember now .................. thinking hmm

*Kia*

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Thu Aug 19, 2010 2:39 pm

*Kia* wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:...Geez,Vera,you got to me today,I said some vicious things.Got bent and had a re-read,thought I was a bit hysterical...Before Sod,disengaged the Whose Online ? Function,there was someone from Israel checking post here...think I got paranoid.Wish he'd turn it back on,great tool that.

first let me get this back On Topic: Ah yes, that all important Month BEFORE Australia's Federal Election (we Vote Tomorrow!), and there's been NO POSTING of Major News that the MSM HAS ALSO BURIED UNDER FLUFF and COW MANURE. Thankfully palomino has kept watching BTS and posted ("The LYING CONspiracy Industry's SECRET" thread in Today's News), on things like the ARMIES GATHERING AROUND OZ=(ISRAEL) - CHINA(=JUDAH) Connection that 'they' couldn't let voters think about. ... Now billy, everyone, remember I can't phone text or link to MY YEARS of posts that support the above, so please stop saying, "I sound like", what IS LIED about what I SAY, and STUDY UP ON and THINK ABOUT what I Actually Do post. YOU KNOW there is NO GROUP or WORLDLY RELIGION OPENLY TEACHING THESE GLOBAL, TIMELY, SIGNS of THE TRUTH of GOD'S WORD, but ALL of 'THEM' ATTACK me for encouraging SELF STUDY of what I post.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Kallisti, Damn'd Sod..!!! Thu Aug 19, 2010 3:01 pm

[quote="true lilly"][quote="*Kia*"]
Billy Ruben wrote: Now billy, everyone, remember I can't phone text or link to MY YEARS of posts that support the above, so please stop saying, "I sound like", what IS LIED about what I SAY, and STUDY UP ON and THINK ABOUT what I Actually Do post. YOU KNOW there is NO GROUP or WORLDLY RELIGION OPENLY TEACHING THESE GLOBAL, TIMELY, SIGNS of THE TRUTH of GOD'S WORD, but ALL of 'THEM' ATTACK me for encouraging SELF STUDY of what I post.

True Dat,
Your Nothing If Not Persistant, And Constant,
I Have Never Seen You Waver From Your Stance...

And I Remember Your Thread On Craig Oxleys...

David Icke site BETRAYS AUSTRALIA - Page 3 Trulilly

I Remember Posting To Tin Tin,
If He Was Worried That His Posts Would Be Deleted On DIF,
As They Were On The Unhived Mind...

Personally I Quite Enjoy His Posts,
Seems Very Well Thought Out,
But When You Really Understand Them,

They Are Just "Seven Degrees Of Kevin Bacon"

Dressed Up In A Tuxedo, Bow Tie And Licensed To Kill...

Nearly 13 Million Veiws,
That's Bigger Than Some Countries...

And It Can't Be All To Do With The Constant Bumping Of That Thread, Can It...???

But Your Stuff Lilly Is Quite Original...
Did You Hear Anyone Else With This Viewpoint...???

Or Is It Just Your Unique Perspective...!!!

wave

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Thu Aug 19, 2010 3:52 pm

[quote="Kallisti, Damn'd Sod..!!!"][quote="true lilly"]
*Kia* wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote: Now billy, everyone, remember I can't phone text or link to MY YEARS of posts that support the above, so please stop saying, "I sound like", what IS LIED about what I SAY, and STUDY UP ON and THINK ABOUT what I Actually Do post. YOU KNOW there is NO GROUP or WORLDLY RELIGION OPENLY TEACHING THESE GLOBAL, TIMELY, SIGNS of THE TRUTH of GOD'S WORD, but ALL of 'THEM' ATTACK me for encouraging SELF STUDY of what I post.

True Dat,
Your Nothing If Not Persistant, And Constant,
I Have Never Seen You Waver From Your Stance...

And I Remember Your Thread On Craig Oxleys...

David Icke site BETRAYS AUSTRALIA - Page 3 Trulilly

I Remember Posting To Tin Tin,
If He Was Worried That His Posts Would Be Deleted On DIF,
As They Were On The Unhived Mind...

Personally I Quite Enjoy His Posts,
Seems Very Well Thought Out,
But When You Really Understand Them,

They Are Just "Seven Degrees Of Kevin Bacon"

Dressed Up In A Tuxedo, Bow Tie And Licensed To Kill...

Nearly 13 Million Veiws,
That's Bigger Than Some Countries...

And It Can't Be All To Do With The Constant Bumping Of That Thread, Can It...???

But Your Stuff Lilly Is Quite Original...
Did You Hear Anyone Else With This Viewpoint...???

Or Is It Just Your Unique Perspective...!!!

wave
Oh yeay! Thank you for that, and I do hope that like others, you also noticed the CHANGE in tintin's posts and his PRO-GERMANY partnership with cori AFTER he stayed with us and FAILED to find a crack in my faith or source: Self Study of the Real World and the Full, DESCRIPTIVE MEANINGS of GOD'S WORD, in the Hebrew and Greek, NOT the ROMAN BAROQUE MYTHS, RE-SOLD ALL OVER THE WORLD WIDE WEB. And remember I WAS THE TOP POSTER on TNBTN when it had over 11 Million views, and was Driven Out For EXPOSING and NOT Playing 'their' 'Kevin BACON Game', and despite being mostly off line since starting it due to reader requests, our 2 poster thread, 'The LYING CONspiracy Industry's SECRET', has clocked over 174,000 views, and then I also keep asking them to read and re-read my old posts on 'tintin's' thread.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:24 pm

Oh, and it is Far From "my unique view", it's just that I do NOT belong to any Religion, Group or Secret Society, but to The Creator, so I AM TRULY FREE to WITNESS and WARN. Now consider this-:
true lilly wrote:
Ciggy wrote:Broadcasting something on ABC ain't the way to bury it. In case you haven't noticed.
It IS when it's IGNORED as if 'UN'important, INSTEAD OF WIDELY DISCUSED and Explored. NOW THINK: WW2 'ended' when CHINA'S ENEMY=GERMANY'S ALLIE, JAPAN, WAS NUKED to PREVENT THEIR INVATION of AUSTRALIA. And AMERICA did NOT Join that World War UNTIL GERMANY/JAPAN GAVE UP ON EUROPE and CAME STRAIGHT FOR "THE PRIZE" AUSTRALIA=O'Zion! And it even took 2 NUKINGS to get them to 'back off'!
that is 'a world of people waring to keep the truth secret and sell a universal lie'!
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Kallisti, Damn'd Sod..!!! Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:27 pm

It's A Bit Hard To Say This...Semantically,
But I'm SUre, Most People On Here Beleive That You Beleive,
That What You Do Is Genuine, For You...

But These Folks Are Like "Old Boxers"

They Have Run With The Punches Before...

Now Your Just Gonna Get One Liners From The Conspiracy Greats...!!!

Ciggy And Co....

The Passion Has Gone And Bean Replaced By Cynicm...!!!

But That Ain't Such A Bad Thing...

Comes With The Terrority...

So Give Some Concrete Evidence About Bombs Etc...

At Least Some Sort Of Forensics...

Material,Suppliers,Detonators...etc...

thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:39 pm

Oh dear, it was 2 car bombs, 3 days apart, the second of which I posted the MSN REPORTS of, and, only just, prevented being set off when I called the police to save a neigbour being murdered by them when he interfered! But you could pm 'palomino' at D.I.o.F, The Only One other than tintin=Cruise, to be game enough to phone me and come and SEE FOR THEMSELVES, and posted that they DID SEE! But why obsess over those attacks when I was also twice beaten into hospital with broken bones, and my home and Computer TRASHED by the same circle Aarnout hooked up with when he was here (of which there is plenty of material and Medical Evidence), and have 2 Different and Contradictory, Police Incident Reports for their last Home Invation, and many other evidences? I suspect it's because 'wanting proof' (IMPOSSIBLE to claim of any forum post), is not the reason, but rather, to lay a foundation of disbelief of all of my posts, BECAUSE I post REAL WORLD FACTS, GATHERED FROM REAL WORLD EXPERIENCE, during an 'interesting' long life.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:56 pm

Also, that my Real Name, Address and Phone Number are posted all over these Public Forums, with an open invite to make real contact, and that NONE of the gangs that attack me on line with lies , have managed to DISPROVE what I post, despite a number of them being locals, puts the ball in 'their' court, from where 'they' ALWAYS FAIL to 'return the serve'.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:12 pm

*Kia* wrote:

Hahahaha,you're relieved about that....I'll miss feeling paranoid and important.The spooks are here....aaaarrrggghhh!!! scared
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:19 pm

true lilly wrote:Oh, and it is Far From "my unique view", it's just that I do NOT belong to any Religion, Group or Secret Society, but to The Creator, so I AM TRULY FREE to WITNESS and WARN. Now consider this-:
true lilly wrote:
Ciggy wrote:Broadcasting something on ABC ain't the way to bury it. In case you haven't noticed.
It IS when it's IGNORED as if 'UN'important, INSTEAD OF WIDELY DISCUSED and Explored. NOW THINK: WW2 'ended' when CHINA'S ENEMY=GERMANY'S ALLIE, JAPAN, WAS NUKED to PREVENT THEIR INVATION of AUSTRALIA. And AMERICA did NOT Join that World War UNTIL GERMANY/JAPAN GAVE UP ON EUROPE and CAME STRAIGHT FOR "THE PRIZE" AUSTRALIA=O'Zion! And it even took 2 NUKINGS to get them to 'back off'!
that is 'a world of people waring to keep the truth secret and sell a universal lie'!

OK,now we are gettin' some where.
You are free to warn and "Witness".And when these things come to pass,and the people fall to some great conflagration,will you smile with glee,or weep at the scene before you?
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:37 pm

The 'SPOOKS' ARE EVERYWHERE, promoting FELLOW CONspiracy Guru's DISTRACTING GARBAGE, and ATTACKING INDEPENDANT INDIVIDUALS with the balls to challenge 'THEM'.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:55 pm

true lilly wrote:The 'SPOOKS' ARE EVERYWHERE, promoting FELLOW CONspiracy Guru's DISTRACTING GARBAGE, and ATTACKING INDEPENDANT INDIVIDUALS with the balls to challenge 'THEM'.

you did not answer the question...I see you're signed in at DIF at the moment,in the members list.
Please answer the question Vera...Glee or Tears?
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:14 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:
true lilly wrote:The 'SPOOKS' ARE EVERYWHERE, promoting FELLOW CONspiracy Guru's DISTRACTING GARBAGE, and ATTACKING INDEPENDANT INDIVIDUALS with the balls to challenge 'THEM'.

you did not answer the question...I see you're signed in at DIF at the moment,in the members list.
NO, I WAS 'BUSY WAITING' FOR MY LAST PHONE TEXT POST TO SLOWLY LOAD AND GO THROUGH ...AND NO, WITNESSING THE REAL WORLD FACTS that GOD DESCRIBED, FROM THE BEGINNING, AND WARNED US ALL TO WATCH FOR, IS SO PEOPLE CAN SEE HE CAN'T LIE and Offers a PROMISE OF PERFECT, deathless LIFE.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:17 pm

true lilly wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:

NO, I WAS 'BUSY WAITING' FOR MY LAST PHONE TEXT POST TO SLOWLY LOAD AND GO THROUGH ...AND NO, WITNESSING THE REAL WORLD FACTS that GOD DESCRIBED, FROM THE BEGINNING, AND WARNED US ALL TO WATCH FOR, IS SO PEOPLE CAN SEE HE CAN'T LIE and Offers a PROMISE OF PERFECT, deathless LIFE.

and that about raps it up...
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:07 pm

No billy, we vote today, then follows our turn at suffering for denying all God's warnings and buying the Lie, that man can save man.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:21 pm

Only Self can save Self.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next