Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

David Icke site BETRAYS AUSTRALIA

+11
Cigar
Everybody, Loves Sod..!!!
John Drake
Lady Tis-Shine
*Kia*
Billy Ruben
C!ggy
Kallisti, Damn'd Sod..!!!
Ciggy
Del Monte
true lilly
15 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

David Icke site BETRAYS AUSTRALIA - Page 40 Empty Re: David Icke site BETRAYS AUSTRALIA

Post  Billy Ruben Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:23 pm

Ciggy wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:Aldi's just opened in Taree...and guess what?,they sell the chocolates she sent me,I already got a pimple on my arse,from three blocks over the week-end...awesome!

thumbs up

Aldi's, like the one in Yankistan? If so, run far and run fast, young Abo! 'Tis DEATH!

David Icke site BETRAYS AUSTRALIA - Page 40 Aldi

The shite there makes Walmart food look healthy and delicious by comparison.

Agreed on the cereals of death,but when you're getting Lindt Chocolate half price and other swiss goodies...Kick arse,I say.Can't wait to try the chilli choc... thumbs up

The frozen fish in sauce and microwave bags did'nt look to bad either.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

David Icke site BETRAYS AUSTRALIA - Page 40 Empty Re: David Icke site BETRAYS AUSTRALIA

Post  Billy Ruben Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:25 pm

Ciggy wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
Everybody, Loves Sod..!!! wrote:There Was This Chap I Met In Falmouth.
He Had A Face Tatoo...

He Said He Was A Maouri...

David Icke site BETRAYS AUSTRALIA - Page 40 Maoriwarrior

From A Distance It Looked Like A Beard,

He Said It Was A Spiritual Thing,

The First Half Being Done Before Midnight
The Second Half Being Done After...

Pleasure And Pain, Thing...!!!

Interesting Chap...

But Bit Of An Exhibitionist....!!!

Next Time I Meet These Chaps I Will Take My Longbow,

Why Not...!!

I'm About As Far Removed From A Longbow And A Blacksmith,

As You Are From A Boomerang And Boney, The Aboriginal Dective...!!!

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu

Watch those Maori dudes,they can actually fight,pop my head like a pimple,I'm most respectful to them,but avoid dinner with them,they eat wild pig...yuck.They got respect man,the British Colonist actually did a deal with them,with us Abo's,they just gave us small-pox riddled blankets,VD,and very fast moving bullets to catch...Pointing the bone,isn't instant death you know,takes a few days,they'd mown down a platoon of witch-doctors,by the time evil spirits do the job.

scared jawdrop

Just goes the show, a Taiaha upside the head is more effective defense against the White Devil Colonialists than wishing for evil spirits to do 'em in! Although in Haiti they tried the witch-doctor way, they found machetes to be a better counter to a French soldier trying to load a musket.

cthulhu

Thank god the French one out in the end,those Euro mix photos were hot,still tingles down there at the thought of it... thumbs up
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Everybody, Loves Sod..!!! Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:26 pm

true lilly wrote: funny, I've always got on very well with Maori's, some of the rare few with the balls to not be bullied into lying about me. To the point of taking it upon themselves to stand up for me.

Can't Really Say I Have Only Met One Of Them,
In A Pub In Falmouth...

Quite An Interesting Chap To Talk To...

But If I Was Him I Would Get A Bit Pissed Off Having To Explain My Facial Tattoo All The Time...

Everybody Was Having Their Photo Taken With Him Though...

(I Didn't Think They Liked That...Capturing The Soul Or Whatnot...
Maybe I'm Getting Confused With Red Indians...!!!)

On A Side Note I Was Chatting To A Muslim Couple Today...

Well A Lot Of Folks In The Cafe Were...

Mostly Because They Had A Very Beautiful Baby With Them...

And Babys Seem To Bring Out The Best In People...

The Woman In The Cafe Was Also Muslim,

And She Was Talking About How Her Mother Had Died On Monday And How According To Custom,

She Had To Be Buried On The Same Day...

It's A Bit Hard To Connect How The Media Portray Muslims...Mostly As Radical Fundamentalists...

With The Folks You Meet In A Cafe With A Shared Sense Of Humanity...

Which Includes Greif And Joy...!!!

thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:28 pm

Ciggy wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:What is this Reptilain Elite play-time with Poo?...I ask you?...does my head in.

dizzy

It just shows they're German.

there's a section/sub-forum at Webanarchy,that may permit that kind of behavious,try and find pics and upload...it's all good thumbs up

Oh,while you're here,could you move that thread for me,very nice of you.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:41 pm

true lilly wrote:
true lilly wrote:
true lilly wrote:
true lilly wrote:Ha, whats the bet that tintin aka AARNOUT van der PLOOGE and His Family who do regular ILLEGAL 'visits' to Their ILLEGAL SWISS BANK GOLD STASH, DON'T GET 'leaked' among the, ONLY, 2000 NAMES that a Swiss Banker gave to ASS ANGE TO 'INVESTIGATE' before HE DECIDES, WHAT, IF ANY OF IT, HE 'leaks'. 'Funny' HE DIDN'T 'INVESTIGATE' THOSE WAR DOCUMENTS THAT OUTED ANTI-TERRORIST CIVILENS TO THEIR TERRORIST OVERLORDS!
yep, the names are ONLY from the UK, US and 'ASIA', and I bet they ARN'T ANTI ALL THINGS O'Zion, like those NORTHERN Kingdom, WORLD INVADING and DESTROYING DUTCH, rich on all that 'JEW GOLD' they ended up with 'thanks' to, THE, "LETS KILL ALL THE JEWS 'world' WAR 2".
And 'ASIA' is a HUGE, and somewhat ambiguous, area of MANY Nations, that includes those NEIGHBOURS of AUSTRALIA that THE DUTCH INVADED, HUNDREDS of YEARS BEFORE AUSTRALIA WAS ALLOWED TO BE 'officially' 'DISCOVERED', WHILE THEY WERE 'Trading' WITH NATIVE AUSTRALIANS, and 'CONvincing'/TERRORISING Them into KEEPING THEIR FULL and TRUELY, MOST ANCIENT, HISTORY, SECRET!
Everybody, Loves Sod..!!! wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
Watch those Maori dudes,they can actually fight,pop my head like a pimple,I'm most respectful to them,but avoid dinner with them,they eat wild pig...yuck.They got respect man,the British Colonist actually did a deal with them,with us Abo's,...pointing the bone... they'd mown down a platoon of witch-doctors,by the time evil spirits do the job.
Can You Rub Two Sticks Together To Light A Fire,
Or Are You Like Me And Use Matches...???
I Pride Myself On An Expert Fire Starter, In The Summer But I Do Cheat With Parrafin,
Deisel And Firelighters...
But I Do Provide The Fuel...
funny, I've always got on very well with Maori's, some of the rare few with the balls to not be bullied into lying about me. To the point of taking it upon themselves to stand up for me.

Christ sake,here we go.You tried bullying me into lying for you,this is what it's all about.And don't play meek and mild with me,I made good on my promise,rang you at 3:45am this morning,when you were logged on here,so you were up,and you acted asleep,or prozaced out of your mind.I told Palomino yesterday why you get grief from me and you probably lied to him too,to stick up for you as well.You just don't back off do you,you never change,soon as someone backs off a bit you carry on with your crap all over again.Well f*ck you,that's it,fucking war now,I ain't backing off,I'll go for your throat every post you bullshit on in future,anyway,you said you love it,then play victim,then love it again,see the swings you have...schizo-hectica,schizophrenia,lala land,whatever you want to call it.If you can get along with that judgemental pack of jungle bunnies,then your on-line persona is a lie,counterfeit to who you are.It takes skillful manouvering and and a little respect to get along with that lot.Something you lack,online.CRAP!,gonna have a shitty day now,
roasted my circuits...
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:55 pm

true lilly wrote:
true lilly wrote:
true lilly wrote:
true lilly wrote:Ha, whats the bet that tintin aka AARNOUT van der PLOOGE and His Family who do regular ILLEGAL 'visits' to Their ILLEGAL SWISS BANK GOLD STASH, DON'T GET 'leaked' among the, ONLY, 2000 NAMES that a Swiss Banker gave to ASS ANGE TO 'INVESTIGATE' before HE DECIDES, WHAT, IF ANY OF IT, HE 'leaks'. 'Funny' HE DIDN'T 'INVESTIGATE' THOSE WAR DOCUMENTS THAT OUTED ANTI-TERRORIST CIVILENS TO THEIR TERRORIST OVERLORDS!
yep, the names are ONLY from the UK, US and 'ASIA', and I bet they ARN'T ANTI ALL THINGS O'Zion, like those NORTHERN Kingdom, WORLD INVADING and DESTROYING DUTCH, rich on all that 'JEW GOLD' they ended up with 'thanks' to, THE, "LETS KILL ALL THE JEWS 'world' WAR 2".
And 'ASIA' is a HUGE, and somewhat ambiguous, area of MANY Nations, that includes those NEIGHBOURS of AUSTRALIA that THE DUTCH INVADED, HUNDREDS of YEARS BEFORE AUSTRALIA WAS ALLOWED TO BE 'officially' 'DISCOVERED', WHILE THEY WERE 'Trading' WITH NATIVE AUSTRALIANS, and 'CONvincing'/TERRORISING Them into KEEPING THEIR FULL and TRUELY, MOST ANCIENT, HISTORY, SECRET!
and now see page 2580 of DUTCH tintin's, 'the news(=BRAINWASHING) behind(=BACKING UP) the news(=BRAINWASHING)' thread in The News section of DIF, PARTICULARLY tintin's Post #25799, and the "BUY GOLD and 'blame the British for ALL THE EVILS THE ROYAL DUTCH=ROYAL SPANISH, SPREAD OVER ALL THE WORLD FOR HUNDREDS of Years', post, by a newbie who SELLS THAT SHIT for a 'Living'! And ALWAYS REMEMBER, TINTIN, WHO SO BITTERLY HATES AND CALLS FOR THE DESTRUCTION OF ZION, SPENT YEARS PUBLICLY POSTING that OZ=AUSTRALIA=THE REAL LAND of ZION.

You're having a four-way conversation with yourself. Which one represents the voices in yer head?
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:58 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:
Ciggy wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
True Lilly Loves Tintin
True Lilly Loves Tintin
True Lilly Loves Tintin
True Lilly Loves Tintin
True Lilly Loves Tintin
True Lilly Loves Tintin
True Lilly Loves Tintin
True Lilly Loves Tintin
True Lilly Loves Tintin
True Lilly Loves Tintin
True Lilly Loves Tintin
True Lilly Loves Tintin

That would explain her obsession.

first journeys in love...kindergarden,the boy or girl usually hits you,if they like you,True Lilly,never grew out of that phase,that's all.

She wants to be Mrs. Batshit Insane Van Der Spooge. She admires how he gives good psycho, a lot in common between those two.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:59 pm

Ciggy wrote:
true lilly wrote:
true lilly wrote:
true lilly wrote:
and now see page 2580 of DUTCH tintin's, 'the news(=BRAINWASHING) behind(=BACKING UP) the news(=BRAINWASHING)' thread in The News section of DIF, PARTICULARLY tintin's Post #25799, and the "BUY GOLD and 'blame the British for ALL THE EVILS THE ROYAL DUTCH=ROYAL SPANISH, SPREAD OVER ALL THE WORLD FOR HUNDREDS of Years', post, by a newbie who SELLS THAT SHIT for a 'Living'! And ALWAYS REMEMBER, TINTIN, WHO SO BITTERLY HATES AND CALLS FOR THE DESTRUCTION OF ZION, SPENT YEARS PUBLICLY POSTING that OZ=AUSTRALIA=THE REAL LAND of ZION.

You're having a four-way conversation with yourself. Which one represents the voices in yer head?

classic cover-up on her behalf,spam relevance out of existance,still fails though.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:00 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:
Ciggy wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:Aldi's just opened in Taree...and guess what?,they sell the chocolates she sent me,I already got a pimple on my arse,from three blocks over the week-end...awesome!

thumbs up

Aldi's, like the one in Yankistan? If so, run far and run fast, young Abo! 'Tis DEATH!

Agreed on the cereals of death,but when you're getting Lindt Chocolate half price and other swiss goodies...Kick arse,I say.Can't wait to try the chilli choc... thumbs up

It's awl poison, I say. There's a reason they mark it all down.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:03 pm

Ciggy wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
Ciggy wrote:

thumbs up

Poison off the welfare classes and make a profit,foster/facilitate the medical industry,almost as profitable as war... thumbs up
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:06 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:
Ciggy wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
Everybody, Loves Sod..!!! wrote:There Was This Chap I Met In Falmouth.
He Had A Face Tatoo...

He Said He Was A Maouri...

David Icke site BETRAYS AUSTRALIA - Page 40 Maoriwarrior

From A Distance It Looked Like A Beard,

He Said It Was A Spiritual Thing,

The First Half Being Done Before Midnight
The Second Half Being Done After...

Pleasure And Pain, Thing...!!!

Interesting Chap...

But Bit Of An Exhibitionist....!!!

Next Time I Meet These Chaps I Will Take My Longbow,

Why Not...!!

I'm About As Far Removed From A Longbow And A Blacksmith,

As You Are From A Boomerang And Boney, The Aboriginal Dective...!!!

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu

Watch those Maori dudes,they can actually fight,pop my head like a pimple,I'm most respectful to them,but avoid dinner with them,they eat wild pig...yuck.They got respect man,the British Colonist actually did a deal with them,with us Abo's,they just gave us small-pox riddled blankets,VD,and very fast moving bullets to catch...Pointing the bone,isn't instant death you know,takes a few days,they'd mown down a platoon of witch-doctors,by the time evil spirits do the job.

scared jawdrop

Just goes the show, a Taiaha upside the head is more effective defense against the White Devil Colonialists than wishing for evil spirits to do 'em in! Although in Haiti they tried the witch-doctor way, they found machetes to be a better counter to a French soldier trying to load a musket.

cthulhu

Thank god the French one out in the end,those Euro mix photos were hot,still tingles down there at the thought of it... thumbs up

Haiti <> Tahiti.

Although Haitian girls have much to be said for 'em as well:
David Icke site BETRAYS AUSTRALIA - Page 40 Natasha2
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:14 pm

David Icke site BETRAYS AUSTRALIA - Page 40 Natasha2

love chocolate,all kinds,white,dark and chocolate.You really have a multi-cultural penis,the places you've dropped it in,now you're chasing chocolate liquers,time for another trip around the world thumbs up
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:21 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:
Ciggy wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:What is this Reptilain Elite play-time with Poo?...I ask you?...does my head in.

dizzy

there's a section/sub-forum at Webanarchy,that may permit that kind of behavious,try and find pics and upload...it's all good thumbs up

You didn't post scheise pr0n there did you? That's just like, wrong... and stuff.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:23 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:
Ciggy wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
Ciggy wrote:

thumbs up

Poison off the welfare classes and make a profit,foster/facilitate the medical industry,almost as profitable as war... thumbs up

Agreed. It's why I avoid like a pit of vipers.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:25 pm

Ciggy wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
Ciggy wrote:

dizzy

You didn't post scheise pr0n there did you? That's just like, wrong... and stuff.

Nah,just geriatrics and their ridgebacks,I'll behave over there.Still got to drop the Tiswas thread yet.Just experimenting with using the joint first.It runs a little slow,maybe you need to do a little maintenance.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:27 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:David Icke site BETRAYS AUSTRALIA - Page 40 Natasha2

love chocolate,all kinds,white,dark and chocolate.You really have a multi-cultural penis,the places you've dropped it in,now you're chasing chocolate liquers,time for another trip around the world thumbs up

Variety is the spice of life.

-------

https://sodlikeproductions.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=988

-------

https://sodlikeproductions.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=1026

-------

https://sodlikeproductions.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=1049

-------

https://sodlikeproductions.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=1064

-------

https://sodlikeproductions.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=1363
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40