Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

David Icke site BETRAYS AUSTRALIA

+11
Cigar
Everybody, Loves Sod..!!!
John Drake
Lady Tis-Shine
*Kia*
Billy Ruben
C!ggy
Kallisti, Damn'd Sod..!!!
Ciggy
Del Monte
true lilly
15 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

David Icke site BETRAYS AUSTRALIA Empty David Icke site BETRAYS AUSTRALIA

Post  true lilly Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:10 pm

[SIZE="4"]"We have a replacememt ready.", is part of a conversation I had after my being beaten into hospital the first time (before the car bombs), did NOT cause me to blame and betray who MY COUNTRY'S TRAITORS expected me to, when THEY SET IT ALL UP. I remain faithful, which is why I MUST WARN AGAINST 'THE WOMEN'. NO sacrifice could or would win back their love or fear, or disarm them, but making the wrong, Unjust sacrifices, drains power from even the most mighty. [/SIZE]
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

David Icke site BETRAYS AUSTRALIA Empty Re: David Icke site BETRAYS AUSTRALIA

Post  Del Monte Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:48 pm

David Icke site BETRAYS AUSTRALIA Spam_dog
Del Monte
Del Monte

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:29 pm

We are at war. Treason is what Australian supporters of David Icke teachings are guilty of. IT IS A, LIVE and CURRENT, TERRORIST SITE .
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Del Monte Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:39 pm

What on earth are you waffling on about now? lol!
Del Monte
Del Monte

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:40 am

Del Monte wrote:What on earth are you waffling on about now? lol!
waffling? You in an echo chamber? I'm putting it on record that the businesses of David Icke are actively interfering in Australian politics and working to install traitors and their foreign puppet masters.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Del Monte Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:01 am

true lilly wrote:
Del Monte wrote:What on earth are you waffling on about now? lol!
waffling? You in an echo chamber? I'm putting it on record that the businesses of David Icke are actively interfering in Australian politics and working to install traitors and their foreign puppet masters.

David Icke site BETRAYS AUSTRALIA 850%20waffle%20maker

Waffle machine rolf
Del Monte
Del Monte

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:46 pm

Lilly, if Fail Monkey is against you then I'm all in, for you. Sign me up. Show me what colour pills to take and tell me where Egypt was this week.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:23 pm

Ciggy wrote:Lilly, if Fail Monkey is against you then I'm all in, for you. Sign me up. Show me what colour pills to take and tell me where Egypt was this week.
ABOUT TIME...UNlucky for me I'm a forgiving being...grin...remember I'm posting from a low tech phone thanks to the thugs tintin hired...but get it right-egypt is NOT MITSRAYIM and israel is NOT O'ZION, OZ IS:)
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:38 pm

Australia is Israel, okay, got that.

And what's the new Egypt, South America? I've already got South America down as Atlantis, so that would be fairly convenient, a twofer.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:04 pm

Play nice ciggy. You know I'm restricted to ph texting and can't link to old 'PROOF Posts'. The "GFC" Continues, while 'OZ'=O'ZION Continues to BLOOM 'N' BOOM, as I SHOWED WOULD BE THE CASE while ALL the CONspiracy Gurus were mocking my Source. All Anyone has to do is read 'IT' FROM THE BEGINNING, instead of The Deceivers INSANELY SHORT, BS, 'out of 'egypt'(which IS NOT even in there)', time line, and The Truth Stands Out Like Dogs Balls Wink
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:44 pm

You can't go to, like, a web cafe or summit?
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:44 pm

Ciggy wrote:You can't go to, like, a web cafe or summit?
ah, the library has a new, Very Time Limited set up which makes digging up what 'they' buried, near imposible. Remember I am Not tech savy and have 'dumb'(numb), slow fingers and poor vision, so need lots of time on a pc set up for my ludite ways. Oh, I did just buy a new pc, but can't afford to get on the net again because of the latest assault on my finances - long story that When (not if) sorted, WILL PRODUCE more 'ICKISM' DAMNING EVIDENCE. *'BLOODY' BIG GRIN*
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:41 pm

THE VICTORIA FIRES - KING LAKE -: if you go read tintin's TNATN thread on D.I.o.F. now (when they just released the findings of THE INQUIRY into THE VICTORIA FIRES), you will see 'their' FOCUS on VICTORIA and AUSTRALIA. When I spent 3 weeks driving Cruise/tintin/Aarnout van Plooge around This Glorious Land, we, UNusually Made 3 stops in Beautiful Little KING LAKE. He was looking to BUY LAND, I commented that something was going on behind the scenes cos KING LAKE WAS GROSSLY UNDER Priced. Then when he left, he left behind what he bought from that OXFORD DON, A "BURNING" NECKLACE. And here, we connect to JULIEN ASSANGE: The BABY FUCKING State, Federal and Customs Officer who invaded my life for 10 years, lived with and introduced me to The Oxford Don, and was also 'INTIMATELY' 'FAMILIAR' with members of that BABY FUCKING RELIGION, "THE FAMILY", that PRODUCED WIKILEAKS CREEP, JULIEN ASSANGE. - * 'cori' is off HATEFULLY CALLING FOR MORE MASS SLAUGHTER ... 'interesting', when you know WHY 'tintin' HATES AUSTRALIAN DIGGERS WHO DIED KEEPING HIS FAMILY'S INVADING FORCES OUT OF OZ, as much as he Hates 'The Jews'.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Kallisti, Damn'd Sod..!!! Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:56 pm

true lilly wrote:He was looking to BUY LAND, I commented that something was going on behind the scenes cos KING LAKE WAS GROSSLY UNDER Priced.
Then when he left, he left behind what he bought from that OXFORD DON, A "BURNING" NECKLACE.

Got Any Receipts For Such Items...???

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Fri Jul 30, 2010 7:51 pm

Kallisti, Damn'd Sod..!!! wrote:
true lilly wrote:He was looking to BUY LAND, I commented that something was going on behind the scenes cos KING LAKE WAS GROSSLY UNDER Priced.
Then when he left, he left behind what he bought from that OXFORD DON, A "BURNING" NECKLACE.
nah, UNlike ICKE/TINTIN/CORI I'm not into any of their BURNED HUMAN SACRIFICE CULTS. 173 DEAD in The Victoria Fires that 'THEY' TARGETTED around SCHOOLS and YOUNG AUSTRALIAN FAMILIES in order to CLEAR THE GLORIOUS LAND 'THEY' ARE INVADING. Not really a topic for Sick Jokes.

Got Any Receipts For Such Items...???

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Sat Jul 31, 2010 1:13 am

[QUOTE=vera susa;1059078695]And our TRAITOROUS media joined the SECULAR/ORANGE LEFTYS in Pushing the BULLSHIT 'climate' BULLSHIT to Cover The FACT that The INCUMBANT GOVERNMENT ARE ALL TRAITOROUS NATIONAL SECURITY SELL OUTS! ....[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=noewhan;1059079164]Here's some

http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2010/07/23/2962416.htm

http://au.news.yahoo.com/a/-/full-coverage/7635722/gillard-says-rudd-deeply-concerned-about-security/

http://www.efarming.com.au/News/general/23/07/2010/106803/gillard-says-rudd-deeply-concerned-about-security.html[/QUOTE]

true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:46 pm

Does 'tintin' OWN, ABC's VIGINIA TRIOLLI ... well they are both VERY BITTER about 'GILLARD the godLESS', LOSING her lead ... Ah, there Is So Much 'they' Know I Know, that they couldn't wait to subtly manipulate an excuse to BURY MY ELECTION Thread and BAN ME from posting at all ... Which PROVES that 'their' WHOLE BEASTLY MACHINE is RUNNING SCARED from the simple, obvious but overlooked facts that one powerless little woman of faith in The Creator, cares to simply voice.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:47 pm

... and Ciggy, if you are so 'ANTI-ICKE', WHY do you keep hammering me and NOT SHREDDING 'tintin', when not only did he FLY TO THE OTHER SIDE OF THE WORLD to personally plot my demise, but IS 'THE' EDITOR (Publicly Self Confessed and DEMONSTRATED), of 'his thread', AND that (DAVID ICKE), and many other, sites and forums? TISWAS got your tongue? *grin*
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:45 am

true lilly wrote:THE VICTORIA FIRES - KING LAKE -: if you go read tintin's TNATN thread on D.I.o.F. now (when they just released the findings of THE INQUIRY into THE VICTORIA FIRES), you will see 'their' FOCUS on VICTORIA and AUSTRALIA. When I spent 3 weeks driving Cruise/tintin/Aarnout van Plooge around This Glorious Land, we, UNusually Made 3 stops in Beautiful Little KING LAKE. He was looking to BUY LAND, I commented that something was going on behind the scenes cos KING LAKE WAS GROSSLY UNDER Priced. Then when he left, he left behind what he bought from that OXFORD DON, A "BURNING" NECKLACE. And here, we connect to JULIEN ASSANGE: The BABY FUCKING State, Federal and Customs Officer who invaded my life for 10 years, lived with and introduced me to The Oxford Don, and was also 'INTIMATELY' 'FAMILIAR' with members of that BABY FUCKING RELIGION, "THE FAMILY", that PRODUCED WIKILEAKS CREEP, JULIEN ASSANGE. - * 'cori' is off HATEFULLY CALLING FOR MORE MASS SLAUGHTER ... 'interesting', when you know WHY 'tintin' HATES AUSTRALIAN DIGGERS WHO DIED KEEPING HIS FAMILY'S INVADING FORCES OUT OF OZ, as much as he Hates 'The Jews'.
VICTORIA FIRE ROYAL COMMISION Chair, BERNIE TEAGUE offers and welcomed to join DAYLESFORD CFA...Home town of The OXFORD Don who tintin bought that "BURNING NECKLACE" from, and got on VERY Well with.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:41 am

Some more Favourite Codes Of tintin HE IS IGNORING, that say Much More than what he's shoving down our throats - VICTORIA'S Capital Melbourne=BLUE BOOK (of COME TO) LIFE=Ballarat: Aussie GOLFER APPLEBY in the Record Books 11, 5, 59: new Socceroos coach HAN BURGER!: Aussie MARK WEBber Leads FORMULA 1: Aussie WILL POWER Leads NASCAR: DAVID JONES=HOUNDSTOOTH Sued for $37 Million ... and so much more I'm banned from covering ... Don't worry about me, post a reminder of why I should be posting before the election- the TRAITORS/INVADERS are Rabidly Violent with Panic ('NEW BOYS'='The Womens' Puppets, shooting up the HELLS ANGELS, again), and we should be WATCHING & WARNING.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:01 pm

Are ICKE, his 'star' poster 'tintin'/AArnOUT, Ciggie et al, and The Wikileaks 'star' Julian ASSange ... able to pull out of this suicidal dive BOMB? ...
true lilly wrote:You stupid "c u n t y" CUNTS are the "C U N T S", but it's above you...
... As proven here:
C!ggy wrote:
Ciggy wrote:The Prosecution rests.

I think this is directed at me. Well let me educate you, as you obviously have not done your homework. Julian is a variant of Julius with means 'Jove's child'

The prosecution rests. Ciggy is not as smart as he thinks he is, looks like the fake C!ggy was right, although for some reason he seems to thinks we are both the same person, funny that as so does Del c u n t y.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:40 pm

O.K. I'll keep it simple for the STUPID - 'TINTIN' HIRED BIKIE DOGS to BETRAY (AUSTRALIANS and) BIKIES who DO The JUSTICE that 'the law' can't/WON'T. Now, For The WISE: PSALMS 12:5. RULE WISELY and BE BLESSED ... with LIFE ... like that little, very alone, 'nothing of 'em', 'Really Hard To Kill', FAITHFUL, SERVANT.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:26 pm

And, since posting here, my text messages to real people are being 'HIGHJACKED' and SCRAMBLED!:-q .... "Damn! Well if you can make out any of those Code Keys that 'they' are ignoring, it would be a good time to remind folk that they link to Real Current & Future News in The Real World. Notice they are all pulling out of Mid East wars, just when BURMA IS LOOKING TO GO NUCLEAR: MILITARY RUN FIJI has NOT been reined in by OZ & Friends, and much more ARMY Gathering in 'the isles that hedge us'! "
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:30 pm

Well, 2 weeks to go until The Federal Election, I still can't post at D.I.o.F., and there is so much that ALL the MSM is NOT COVERING...JUST LIKE THE DAVID ICKE Site; churning a lot of Old, NON-news and blatent Clap-Trap, though, which you Know means there is some very serious, GLOBAL POWER TRADING going on, and not very far behind the scenes
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:32 pm

Rather telling to, that with So Many CONspiracy Forums, full of 'names' well known for 'claiming' to be 'Anti'-Icke, 'they' put so much effort into attacking the facts that expose what 'Ickeism' was Designed to Hide - THE TRUTH of Australia Being THE LAND that All The World Wars over...oh, and that, GOD DESCRIBED IT ALL and WARNED US TO WATCH FOR, SEE, ADMIT and so, CHOOSE TRUTH/LIFE.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next