Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

David Icke site BETRAYS AUSTRALIA

+11
Cigar
Everybody, Loves Sod..!!!
John Drake
Lady Tis-Shine
*Kia*
Billy Ruben
C!ggy
Kallisti, Damn'd Sod..!!!
Ciggy
Del Monte
true lilly
15 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

David Icke site BETRAYS AUSTRALIA - Page 2 Empty Re: David Icke site BETRAYS AUSTRALIA

Post  Ciggy Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:31 pm

true lilly wrote:... and Ciggy, if you are so 'ANTI-ICKE', WHY do you keep hammering me and NOT SHREDDING 'tintin', when not only did he FLY TO THE OTHER SIDE OF THE WORLD to personally plot my demise, but IS 'THE' EDITOR (Publicly Self Confessed and DEMONSTRATED), of 'his thread', AND that (DAVID ICKE), and many other, sites and forums? TISWAS got your tongue? *grin*

You think I'm Tiswas and Tintin and Arnout and who the flippin\' heck ever else. Looney tunes as you are I can't possibly claim you as my ally in the War on Woo, not anymore anyway.

Rough as Jon Drake is around the edges he's at least somewhat of a credible force for anti-woo.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

David Icke site BETRAYS AUSTRALIA - Page 2 Empty Re: David Icke site BETRAYS AUSTRALIA

Post  true lilly Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:40 pm

So, eleven days until Australia's Federal Election and I'm still banned from posting on the, HEAVILY TRAFFICKED BY AUSTRALIANS, David Icke Forum. .... and such an obvious silencing of an Australian poster who for years has foretelling what "NONE ofTHE EXPERTS PREDICTED", yet CAME TO BE, can only be read as an act of PANIC in the face of DEFEAT. I can't post on MY COUNTRY'S ELECTION, my READER REQUESTED thread of 170,000 views or The Meaning Behind Choosing NOW to 'HIT THE WORLD' with "TOMORROW WHEN THE WAR BEGAN", a story of WW3 OVER AUSTRALIA! ... Now remember that for about 10 Million views of that thread (TNBTN), while I was still posting against a flood of slanders and threats, TINTIN OFTEN posted that AUSTRALIA IS THE LAND GOD PROMISED TO ISRAEL ... But NOW ... 'they' are flat out trying to make everyone forget that just as GOD DESCRIBED THIS GLORIOUS LAND (that we could NOT recognise until this modern age), HE also WARNED US AGAINST CHASING AFTER GURUS. They are All DECEIVERS MAKING YOU FEAR 'The King of the North' who Serves The Father of The Lie, ranting insanely about that little shit strip of desert they LIE is 'israel', while OZ, O'ZION IS BEING, "QUIETLY" SURROUNDED BY ARMIES ...
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  C!ggy Tue Aug 10, 2010 1:55 am

true lilly wrote:So, eleven days until Australia's Federal Election and I'm still banned from posting on the, HEAVILY TRAFFICKED BY AUSTRALIANS, David Icke Forum. .... and such an obvious silencing of an Australian poster who for years has foretelling what "NONE ofTHE EXPERTS PREDICTED", yet CAME TO BE, can only be read as an act of PANIC in the face of DEFEAT. I can't post on MY COUNTRY'S ELECTION, my READER REQUESTED thread of 170,000 views or The Meaning Behind Choosing NOW to 'HIT THE WORLD' with "TOMORROW WHEN THE WAR BEGAN", a story of WW3 OVER AUSTRALIA! ... Now remember that for about 10 Million views of that thread (TNBTN), while I was still posting against a flood of slanders and threats, TINTIN OFTEN posted that AUSTRALIA IS THE LAND GOD PROMISED TO ISRAEL ... But NOW ... 'they' are flat out trying to make everyone forget that just as GOD DESCRIBED THIS GLORIOUS LAND (that we could NOT recognise until this modern age), HE also WARNED US AGAINST CHASING AFTER GURUS. They are All DECEIVERS MAKING YOU FEAR 'The King of the North' who Serves The Father of The Lie, ranting insanely about that little shit strip of desert they LIE is 'israel', while OZ, O'ZION IS BEING, "QUIETLY" SURROUNDED BY ARMIES ...

Put a sock in it you fooking nutter.
C!ggy
C!ggy

http://etsogod.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Wed Aug 11, 2010 2:47 am

Ciggy wrote:
true lilly wrote:... and Ciggy, if you are so 'ANTI-ICKE', WHY do you keep hammering me and NOT SHREDDING 'tintin', when not only did he FLY TO THE OTHER SIDE OF THE WORLD to personally plot my demise, but IS 'THE' EDITOR (Publicly Self Confessed and DEMONSTRATED), of 'his thread', AND that (DAVID ICKE), and many other, sites and forums? TISWAS got your tongue? *grin*

You think I'm Tiswas and Tintin and Arnout and who the flippin' heck ever else. Looney tunes as you are I can't possibly claim you as my ally in the War on Woo, not anymore anyway.

Rough as Jon Drake is around the edges he's at least somewhat of a credible force for anti-woo.

Put her out of her misery,you are the legendary Baron Von Lotsov,nemesis of old mate,Tinmenace,who (The Baron) came to my thread in sanctuary of being shilled,which he was welcomed,as I was trying to get the message across,about gang behaviour,and he got shilled to death,put fella.So did my thread.By the time the rest of the trolls understood the meaning of the thread,I walked out in disgust.
Such is DIF at times.If I'm wrong,not BVLotsov,may the abuse commence lmao
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:28 am

Billy Ruben wrote:he got shilled to death

lmao
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  *Kia* Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:35 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:
Ciggy wrote:

You think I'm Tiswas and Tintin and Arnout and who the flippin' heck ever else. Looney tunes as you are I can't possibly claim you as my ally in the War on Woo, not anymore anyway.

Put her out of her misery,you are the legendary Baron Von Lotsov,nemesis of old mate,Tinmenace,who (The Baron) came to my thread in sanctuary of being shilled,which he was welcomed,as I was trying to get the message across,about gang behaviour,and he got shilled to death,put fella.So did my thread.By the time the rest of the trolls understood the meaning of the thread,I walked out in disgust.

The fluffs are good at gang behavior especially Lid pots & Snyder, I call it CYBER BULLING'. PPL like them are really weak in character off line, and they only way they know how to feel superior is to belittle others behind a screen , got a hard job on there hands when it comes to Icke or Sean, they dont look further than their own inflated Ego's.

*Kia*

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:24 pm

*Kia* wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
Ciggy wrote:

The fluffs are good at gang behavior especially Lid pots & Snyder, I call it CYBER BULLING'. PPL like them are really weak in character off line, and they only way they know how to feel superior is to belittle others behind a screen , got a hard job on there hands when it comes to Icke or Sean, they dont look further than their own inflated Ego's.

I stuffed up here...it's C!ggy,that's the Baron,the other,is Original Ciggy...
Yep,they do (IL Forums) exhibit grosse hypocrisy,they complain about Woo gang mentality at DIF,but do the same to DeathCultureReject...even though
DCR is a bit of a broken record,but once you get stalked in real life,it becomes an obsession...(went through that phase as well).
Their actual hatred for Icke,and spewing forth of bile on all researchers,only turns their own readership and patronage away.It'll happen here to,become a one trick pony forum,you'll lose out in the end.
I'll wait and see the reaction now,just to prove my point.
Be cool Kia.I don't do gang behaviour,nor troll...and usually forgive...most people,there's a few that can rot in hell though.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Thu Aug 12, 2010 12:15 pm

*Kia* wrote:
I call it CYBER BULLING'.

Anyone smarter than you, you see as a threat. It's natural. Just own it. You might get benefits for it in the U.K.

Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Thu Aug 12, 2010 12:22 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:Yep,they do (IL Forums) exhibit grosse hypocrisy,they complain about Woo gang mentality at DIF,but do the same to DeathCultureReject...even though
DCR is a bit of a broken record,but once you get stalked in real life,it becomes an obsession...(went through that phase as well).

Banning DCR from IL wouldn't have been my choice of action. It's more effective to troll the trolls, than to ban them. But even that ban was a much higher threshold of such action than Diftardia exhibits. One polite question on the wrong topic and Diftardia removes all memory of it, un-persons the questioner a la 1984, the works.

Billy Ruben wrote:
Their actual hatred for Icke,and spewing forth of bile on all researchers,

Conspiracy cult gurus deserve, at best, mockery. They are frauds and a force for the enemies of humanity in that they make opposition to the system look ridiculous.

Billy Ruben wrote:
only turns their own readership and patronage away.It'll happen here to,become a one trick pony forum,you'll lose out in the end.

It's a level of humour that cult-glommers may find distasteful, hehe.

Billy Ruben wrote:
Be cool Kia.I don't do gang behaviour,nor troll...and usually forgive...most people,there's a few that can rot in hell though.

Just send her some flowers, FFS...
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  C!ggy Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:17 am

[quote="Billy Ruben"][quote="*Kia*"][quote="Billy Ruben"]
Ciggy wrote:
true lilly wrote:

I stuffed up here...it's C!ggy,that's the Baron,the other,is Original Ciggy..

damn my cover has been blown, that Billy Ruben is too smart for me. rolf

Can you tell me who the original Ciggy is oh intelligent one?
C!ggy
C!ggy

Back to top Go down

Post  *Kia* Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:39 am

Ciggy wrote:
*Kia* wrote:

Anyone smarter than you, you see as a threat. It's natural. Just own it. You might get benefits for it in the U.K.

CHEEKY FUKER, You mean like you Fred with all yer hypocritical fluff wanks behind you & yer obsessions with Noddy & CO. Get real .......... DO
David Icke site BETRAYS AUSTRALIA - Page 2 Smiliehysteri

*Kia*

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:20 pm

China ALONE, has 35,000 Professional NET/FORUM SPIES (that they admit to), add the rest of the nations and , "we're too big for any block of nations", Multi National Companies, and well, only a fool would not suspect, long standing, 'pack attackers' of being 'them'. And sorry to pop your bloated ego Ciggy, but it was to some of those Real World/Forum Thugs, that I made the 'c u n t y' reference to - from a conversation in my kitchen with 'THEM', to having c u n t s no longer become 'flaps' when posted in DI Chat. SILLY C U N T S are still too busy threatening me to hear what their 'OWNERS' have planned for them. ... but back On Topic: O'Zion and China BOOM while EUROPE and AMERICA GO BROKE, and 'Their' Elite Plan To INVADE/Escape to O'Zion ... and meanwhile this One Little OZite Has Consistantly Proven the savagely vicious mockers of Australia And It's Global Importance, Wrong, so OF COURSE, MUST BE BANNED FROM POSTING DURING THE LEAD UP TO OUR FEDERAL ELECTION, BY THOSE FOREIGN INVADER SPIES.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:15 pm

REMEMBER, it is 'Ciggy' who will NOT Phone or Contact me, with a ph. no. to text some of that Real World Evidence, 'he' DEMANDS, to. Could it be that 'Ciggy' KNOWS ALL TOO WELL, JUST HOW REAL IT IS?
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:04 pm

true lilly wrote:REMEMBER, it is 'Ciggy' who will NOT Phone or Contact me, with a ph. no. to text some of that Real World Evidence, 'he' DEMANDS, to. Could it be that 'Ciggy' KNOWS ALL TOO WELL, JUST HOW REAL IT IS?

Evidence that can be transmitted by phone but can't be posted on a fooking message board?

Bartender, I'll have what the crazy lady's been drinkin'!
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:25 pm

Ciggy wrote:
true lilly wrote:REMEMBER, it is 'Ciggy' who will NOT Phone or Contact me, with a ph. no. to text some of that Real World Evidence, 'he' DEMANDS, to. Could it be that 'Ciggy' KNOWS ALL TOO WELL, JUST HOW REAL IT IS?

Evidence that can be transmitted by phone but can't be posted on a fooking message board?

Bartender, I'll have what the crazy lady's been drinkin'!
so, EVERYONE HERE SUFFERS DEMENTIA? Forgot that all I have left after the car bombs, home invations, thefts and hospitalising gang bashings, is a cheap Phone that only posts text? Of course the World Wide WEB OF LIARS NEED me quiet, when 'THEY' KNOW I KNOW, AND HAVE SHOWN, THE CONspiracy BEHIND ALL CONspiracies - Hiding The FACT that O'Zion=AUSTRALIA and PROVES THE TRUTH of GOD'S WORD! i.e. 20 Million flood victims! That is the population of Australia, where after all these years of The CONspiracy SCHILLS attacking me for posting Real World FACTS, '7 Sunrise' just Featured some of those FACTS in realation to our TINY Population density and the Infrastructure BOOM that WILL SUPPORT the SPREAD of A MUCH LARGER POPULATION.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Kallisti, Damn'd Sod..!!! Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:37 pm

[quote="true lilly"]
Ciggy wrote: i.e. 20 Million flood victims! That is the population of Australia, where after all these years of The CONspiracy SCHILLS attacking me for posting Real World FACTS, '7 Sunrise' just Featured some of those FACTS in realation to our TINY Population density and the Infrastructure BOOM that WILL SUPPORT the SPREAD of A MUCH LARGER POPULATION.

20 Million People...

If You Could Hear That Amount Of People In Your Head...

Well It Would Be Interesting...Like The Last Episode Of Dallas, Affecting The Global Thoughtform...!!!

David Icke site BETRAYS AUSTRALIA - Page 2 Jrposter194

thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Sun Aug 15, 2010 7:20 pm

Australia stayed DELIBERATELY UNDERdeveloped and CONTINUES to be LIED about in order to HIDE IT'S ANCIENT and FUTURE HISTORY that IS CLEARLY DESCRIBED IN GOD'S WORD, and with modern 'GREEN' technologies used in this MOST STABLE, SELF SUFFICIENT Land, we CAN and WILL, WELL SUPPORT, AT LEAST as many as America 'stocks' so baddly now.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:04 am

true lilly wrote:Australia stayed DELIBERATELY UNDERdeveloped and CONTINUES to be LIED about in order to HIDE IT'S ANCIENT and FUTURE HISTORY that IS CLEARLY DESCRIBED IN GOD'S WORD, and with modern 'GREEN' technologies used in this MOST STABLE, SELF SUFFICIENT Land, we CAN and WILL, WELL SUPPORT, AT LEAST as many as America 'stocks' so baddly now.

So "Australia" is in the Bible? rolf
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  *Kia* Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:20 am

Ciggy wrote:
*Kia* wrote:

I take back what I said ciggy, the other night, as I misunderstood your post, I'm such a lazy reader cant be bovvered half the time especially when it comes down to your boring posts.

But, your wrong ciggy, smarter ppl are no threat to me, quite the opposite, they are a pleasure to communicate with. Live & learns my motto O yeah & bizz happy!

And true lilly, wouldn't take no notice of what this barm cake tells you.

*Kia*

Back to top Go down

Post  *Kia* Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:32 am

Ciggy wrote:
true lilly wrote:Australia stayed DELIBERATELY UNDERdeveloped and CONTINUES to be LIED about in order to HIDE IT'S ANCIENT and FUTURE HISTORY that IS CLEARLY DESCRIBED IN GOD'S WORD, and with modern 'GREEN' technologies used in this MOST STABLE, SELF SUFFICIENT Land, we CAN and WILL, WELL SUPPORT, AT LEAST as many as America 'stocks' so baddly now.

Didn't God create the whole world (Genesis)? Am I missing somthing here,did he leave Australia out ????

*Kia*

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Mon Aug 16, 2010 2:48 pm

*Kia* wrote:
Ciggy wrote:

Didn't God create the whole world (Genesis)? Am I missing somthing here,did he leave Australia out ????

I'm talking about the Bible, not reality.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Mon Aug 16, 2010 3:51 pm

*Kia* wrote:
Ciggy wrote:

Yes Kia, Smart people enjoy conversation with SmartER people as that leads to Learning NEW things ... and No Kia, you are NOT Missing what The Schill ARE TERRIFIED PEOPLE WILL WAKE UP TO. There is NO OTHER SOURCE than 'The Bible' that DESCRIBES WHAT SCIENCE HAS ONLY RECENTLY BEEN DISCOVERING: HOW LAND FORMED on this WATER COVERED GLOBE then DIVIDED into Continents. So why is it that in 'CONspiracy Land', NO ONE is asking WHY, when lands, peoples AND BOTH THEIR MANY MOVEMENTS AROUND THE GLOBE, START FROM THE SUPER CONTINENT AGE, DESCRIBED IN GOD'S WORD, that all DENY it FOR Rome's INSANELY WAY TOO SIORT 'time-line'? Surely if you want to locate where Truely ANCIENT LANDS and PEOPLES HAVE MOVED TO TODAY, you START WHERE and WHEN they STARTED!
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:36 pm

Ciggy wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:Yep,they do (IL Forums) exhibit grosse hypocrisy,they complain about Woo gang mentality at DIF,but do the same to DeathCultureReject...even though
...How the hell do you break a post like that... confused

Banning DCR from IL wouldn't have been my choice of action. It's more effective to troll the trolls, than to ban them. But even that ban was a much higher threshold of such action than Diftardia exhibits. One polite question on the wrong topic and Diftardia removes all memory of it, un-persons the questioner a la 1984, the works.

Billy Ruben wrote:
Their actual hatred for Icke,and spewing forth of bile on all researchers,

Conspiracy cult gurus deserve, at best, mockery. They are frauds and a force for the enemies of humanity in that they make opposition to the system look ridiculous.

Billy Ruben wrote:
only turns their own readership and patronage away.It'll happen here to,become a one trick pony forum,you'll lose out in the end.

It's a level of humour that cult-glommers may find distasteful, hehe.

Billy Ruben wrote:

Just send her some flowers, FFS...

...what you say about banning DCR,would'nt be your course of action,and removal of post,and deleting traces,you guys have your arguements,some are valid and some not,but what you don't see is the moderation arguement and the PM's exchanged,to say,is there an abuse of power,or the banned,actually deserved it.I hate taking any side,till,I see every exchange and the complications involved.
...Some of you here,have been I suspect,unfairly dealt with,you would'nt spend time,slaggin' it,otherwise...
I don't mind the mockery,thanks to you guys,I got the best conspiro-guru gif photos,photoshopped and cropped pics,ever,thanks.Best sayings,"The War On Woo,will Continoo"... lmao
...There is a mix of truth,lies,theory and deduction,and slight revenge on every researchers part...Took Icke years to get over being laughed at,that's what happens,when you step outside,but for some of the people that follow you as a "Cult of Icke",was it really worth,sacrificing your family and children,and going on the world stage,only to find,that your friends (So-called),are no better than the scheming,Illuminati,
drunk on power,notoriety and no different from every other human failing....I think that would hurt as a father.But I had the same,happen to me,without my permission,nor knowledge and it was'nt worth it...
The remark about forums Ciggie,try not to laugh,I thought about trying to make this joint interesting and funny,might attract a few here,without inviting them,keep it to yourself,I ain't against it.
... "I Sent her flowers,but she wanted chocolates instead-Public Image Limited.
That's my reply about forum romance.
And if I sent her,photos of nakedness,with dripping erections...and the relationship soured,...hmmm...where will that piece of Throbbing Gristle end up...certainly in a state of ridicule...but where??? jawdrop
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:05 pm

[quote="C!ggy"][quote="Billy Ruben"][quote="*Kia*"]
Billy Ruben wrote:
Ciggy wrote:
true lilly wrote:

I stuffed up here...it's C!ggy,that's the Baron,the other,is Original Ciggy..

damn my cover has been blown, that Billy Ruben is too smart for me. rolf

Can you tell me who the original Ciggy is oh intelligent one?

lol!

...a big dark haired American,40,two kids,ambidextrous driving,can drive on the right side of the road,or (Proper) left side of the road.Gets lost on trains,probably the conductor forgot to announce the stations,or was from the sub-continent(Indian or Pakistanian)...(difficult to understand under microphone conditions)...usually good one-liners,and secondary target of Tiswas,sorry Ciggy,JD/Droike/Jake The Moran,will
never be surpassed...he's got an occult contract on his head...Hopefully I'm trained in online exorcisms,by then,no amount of blood sex ritual orgies,will take out...Sods Very Finest. lmao

Australia isn't Israel,sort your shit out with your neighbours,before coming here...another 2000 years later goes by...
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  C!ggy Wed Aug 18, 2010 4:50 am

*Kia* wrote:
Ciggy wrote:

But Australia in the bible where?

"Dear God, thankyou for creating our great country and mentioning it in the bible"

"p.s Also thanks for creating the Sheila's and tinnies".

yours gratefully Crocodile Dundee.
C!ggy
C!ggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next