Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blogging Is The New Black...!!!

3 posters

Go down

Blogging Is The New Black...!!! Empty Blogging Is The New Black...!!!

Post  Damn'sod..!!! Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:45 pm

Tuesday, 22 December 2009
Conspricarcy forums - a verdict from a blogger

Blogging Is The New Black...!!! Davidicke1

During my e-travels I have come across many a Internet forum which discusses conspricarcy in a way that would make a established journalist either very envious or actually cringe. Everybody in this new age which is digital has a voice, and I am proud to add my voice too.

This morning, I have just found out that the Infinate Love forum has gone because the Admin just classed it as a personal cancer for him, I too belive this as well. Constantly has to clear his data base of personal attacks by a Professional troll. This was a forum that had the infamous Toilet section which never had a section discussing any conspricarcy but it was a Beer Garden of personal insults. Nothing more and nothing less - I just want to know whether the troll has been out and about a lot because his abuse must be a reflection of the abuse given to him. As for me I too have had the abuse and this michael taken out of me, but I think nothing because the 'attacker/s' are not saying all this to my face. A strange thing is the Internet, because I know that a cyberbully will big himself/herself up because on the Internet anyone can become anything. If you do not believe me just go into something like 'Second Life' and see the avatars of some of the people. This is what people want to believe they are, because the loadmouth on-line, is actually the very meek in reality. I am aware of human nature.

There is one very disturbing thing that I have noticed in Conspricarcy forums and that is the Anti-Semitic hate speech, and now the Anti-Islamic hate speech. This is one reason I am sometimes very wary of these places. A very negative atmosphere indeed.

Most Conspricarcy forums have actually run the course of time, the edge of the forums is no more anymore and now it is like a huge blooming Facebook site for the in-crowders of that forum. One thing gets to me, and it is this fact. So many forums have given David Icke and the other conspricarcy gurus a great mouthful of abuse but why does not anyone from the Icke forum ever go to the forum and actually fight for their guru? This is a strange phenomenon and this is what I get a lot from the conspricarcy forums.

Most people who go there are usually

People who are actually serious researchers

People who are in some form of medication of the mind

And most often, the biggest attention seekers of the internet.

http://anythingeverythingandsomething.blogspot.com/?spref=tw

thumbs up
Damn'sod..!!!
Damn'sod..!!!
Admin

https://sodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Blogging Is The New Black...!!! Empty Re: Blogging Is The New Black...!!!

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Thu Dec 24, 2009 2:38 am

Oh that is the blog of myself. cthulhu
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  Damn'sod..!!! Thu Dec 24, 2009 6:20 am

Mrs Tiswas wrote:Oh that is the blog of myself. cthulhu

Yes, It Is Good Stuff,
So I Thought I Would Reprint It Here...

thumbs up
Damn'sod..!!!
Damn'sod..!!!
Admin

https://sodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Superfly Thu Dec 24, 2009 7:36 pm

Mrs Tiswas wrote:Oh that is the blog of myself. cthulhu

You writing skills are great Tis. I'm very impressed.
Superfly
Superfly

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2131/2351526791_949c891d4b.jpg

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down