Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I did Black Cloud's mum...

3 posters

Go down

I did Black Cloud's mum... Empty I did Black Cloud's mum...

Post  Del Monte Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:58 pm

That's right, I shagged the bitch but she wouldn't shut the f uck up so I had to kick her outta bed cause she is an ugly f uck and then I had to kick her down the stairs into the street.

I only kicked her in the head about 5 times before I let her get away, dam bitch needs some kind of plastic surgeon to put her face the right way up lmao
Del Monte
Del Monte

Back to top Go down

I did Black Cloud's mum... Empty Re: I did Black Cloud's mum...

Post  Ciggy Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:56 am

You would you sicko.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Del Monte Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:54 pm

I've seen better looking turds than BC's mum, BC's mum is one seriously f ucked up bitch. May I suggest that the army send a big tank and squash her, run the dam bitch over and then reverse again a few times just to make sure the mess gets trod into the road.

Like BC's mum, BC's is also ugly as f uck. I wouldn't poke unless you want aids, that's all you'll get down there a load of AIDS... fucking aids scummy bitch!!!
Del Monte
Del Monte

Back to top Go down

Post  C!ggy Sun Jul 25, 2010 4:17 am

Del Monte wrote:I've seen better looking turds than BC's mum, BC's mum is one seriously f ucked up bitch. May I suggest that the army send a big tank and squash her, run the dam bitch over and then reverse again a few times just to make sure the mess gets trod into the road.

Like BC's mum, BC's is also ugly as f uck. I wouldn't poke unless you want aids, that's all you'll get down there a load of AIDS... fucking aids scummy bitch!!!

Hey Del Monger, haven't you got anything better to do than go around pretending to be me. Maybe you thought that using my ID would make you look more intelligent, but you forgot to check your spelling and grammar.

Idiot brains.
C!ggy
C!ggy

http://etsogod.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down