Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Know Your Product - Proper Drug Use Thread

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Know Your Product - Proper Drug Use Thread Empty Know Your Product - Proper Drug Use Thread

Post  Billy Ruben Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:41 pm

This thread I will dedicate to the correct use of drugs and the useful properties they contain within.Despite decades of Government Propaganda,poor and uneducated media and the totally inept public,there has never been a thread designed to educate you how to screen your pills,how to use a vein,nor know the many magical uses of Marijuana.

This thread with the visual aid of Obamazilla and Reptile God,will endeavour to dispell these myths,urban legends and outright lies,promote an educational level,that you,YOU the public,can avoid catching contagious diseases,avoid harm and injury and enjoy drugs properly for recreational use,pain management and the myriad applications not normally understood.

My kindest of regards in this very serious study.

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Know Your Product - Proper Drug Use Thread Empty The Players

Post  Billy Ruben Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:57 pm

Introducing the players...

Reptile God,Obamazilla and Gay Ken Doll,who rides with Obama in limousines,busy lining up the coke and giving Banana Flambes.

They are all queer for each other and take way to much Cocaine and will serve as an visual educational aids for our learning curve and maybe even their own.

In fact,the examples set by these three pillow biters,You shall be advised not to follow.

Know Your Product - Proper Drug Use Thread P1050453r

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Know Your Product - Proper Drug Use Thread Empty The Saints - Know Your Product

Post  Billy Ruben Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:15 pm

We once had a thriving and relevant punk scene in Australia,beginning in 1973,with the early meanderings of Radio Birdman,to the blistering sneering arrival of The Saints from Brisbane in 1975,we were for a while,ahead of the curve.But behind in coverage,both underground and mainstream media,hence,England,like so many battles won for them by their colonist,claimed the mantle for pioneering punk.That really began with American trends,ignored by their countrymen for decades,revived much later in different forms.

Arguabley,Bill Haley was punk,but Johnny O Keefe,blew him out of the water,with Real Wild Child,later to be covered by Iggy Pop. thumbs up
The true first punk/art band was The Velvet Underground.Which was a rebellion of the West Coast movement.Drabby little New Yorkians,particulary the art movement could not identify with sunny skies,filled with diamonds and flowers in your hair.Lou Reed hated Jefferson Airplane,although ended playing alongside them in 1967,with grinded teeth.The East Coast was not an LSD flavoured sound,it was alnight bars and violence,hookers,whores and transvestite novelties.Speed to stay up alnight,heroin numbing their pain.

Depending on what socially popular drug and what locale this was taken in,is what reflected in art and sound.Punk,was born out of the dripping end of hypodermics,in sleazy alleys and crumbling cities,it's a musical backdrop to the Wests decline.

I'm just sitting in my chair
when a voice comes on the air
says why don't you try it
it'll make you feel allright
Got some great new brand of smokes
cools your head
& clears your throat
keeps you young & so in touch

Cheap advertising
your lying
your never gonna get me what I want
all that smooth talking brain washing
ain't gonna get me what I need

A great new soap that's peachy keen
saves your soul & keeps you clean
it's recommended
used by the queen
Going to improve your IQ
helps with everything you do
it's economic
don't cost too much
Advertising
your lying
your never gonna get me what I want
all that smooth talking brain washing
ain't gonna get me what I need

A Say Taking
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Know Your Product - Proper Drug Use Thread Empty Screening your pills.

Post  Billy Ruben Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:39 pm

What is presented to you,is for elixirs that are DRINKABLE ONLY.The paracetemol and insoluable chalking agents are removed.The process utilises boiled tap water,not pure water for intarvenous.To remove flourides from tap water would need the process of carbon block filtering of the water..Same for psychological medications.To harness the psychoactive and remove the flouride molecules.

This is for the medication known as panadol forte,or cheaper versions of "TAINTED" pain killers identified as Codeine Phosphate.

The pills broken down are as follows
300-500mg Paracetemol.
30mg Codeine Phosphate
Gluten.

To use introvenously,I'd use a bunsen burner,evaporator and collector,Remove and burn-off the gluten and collect the pure Codeine phosphate and evaporated and recollected water to use as a soluable medium.Purity is the path to maintaining looks,appearance and pride within.Most junkies use boiled jug-water and wonder why sores,along with impurity of product cause rot and early death.

Know Your Product - Proper Drug Use Thread Thescariestfaceofmethev

Bad Speed...equals bum trip.Dirty street speed is made from driveway cleaner,with no ether wash,what do you expect?

But junkie will as junkie does and I deplore your infested infected world of stupidity,but I did it well and still rotted.

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Know Your Product - Proper Drug Use Thread Empty Re: Know Your Product - Proper Drug Use Thread

Post  Billy Ruben Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:52 pm

But the rebellion here,is against the paracetemol.It's known if you take a pack of 24 pills in a 24 hour period you'll die of liver dysfunction in 28 days,don't do it,it's very painful way to die,extremely.I had a friend who relied on these pills,he was a barber,his teeth had rotted and he relied on the above mentioned pain killer,Panadol Forte.

After three months,he nearly died of liver failure,despite my repeated warning to ask his doctor for pure,Codeine Phosphate in pill form,like many Australians of the Older Style,they had a disdain for heavier narcotic relief for pain even equating marijuana as evil and leads to herion mind-set,fuck,he might listen to right wing shock-jocks,but he did give me Truth And Lies about 911 by Michael Ruppert,in video form.It was snapped,I repaired it and made two copies of it,one for him and I,without using the original.There was a real underground of conspiracy video swapping and if it was'nt for this,I'd never know about Icke,Jones or Hilder.This is back in 2003.1997-2003 until the movement splintered.

Anyway,I designed a way,using material freely given out at needle exchanges,just to clean medication for safer consumption.It's time consuming and in depth but worth it.

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Know Your Product - Proper Drug Use Thread Empty Re: Know Your Product - Proper Drug Use Thread

Post  Billy Ruben Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:00 am

Equipment for screening Panadol Forte to a suitable drinkable formula.

Let Obamazilla be your guide,remember,this is tap water,without sufficiently removing the gluten from the pills.No,No for shooting,unless you're a tarded fuckwad and want to look like "plastic melted face lady",like the picture above,be my guest.

Know Your Product - Proper Drug Use Thread P1050503n

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:15 am

Crushy pilles to fine sand,powder,Add 5mls of water for every pill,do it in batches of two only,easy on the filters you see.Just boiled water.Stir mixtures,with spoon or back head of hypodermic,since it won't be used for it's assingned use.With cotton wool,cigarette bumper,float unitl soaked,impaled on a hypodermic needle,1-2 mls syringes or 5 mls,if you know what you're doing.

Gently pull,the first syring,or 5mls for me,is opaques,thelater ones will be white with little paracetemol,leaving a dry,white crusty chalk in the bottom of the plate,wipe away,clean and ready for the next lot of two pills.120mg being a favourite.

Know Your Product - Proper Drug Use Thread P1050702b

Know Your Product - Proper Drug Use Thread P1050703r
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Know Your Product - Proper Drug Use Thread Empty The Dead Kennedys - Trust Your Mechanic

Post  Billy Ruben Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:25 am

So ends stage one on filtering,not nowhere near ready and consumable,but much better than what the pharmaceuticals serve as soup,helping in one way and killing you in another.

Know Your Product - Proper Drug Use Thread P1050704g

Icke sent a subtle hint to me once about cholesterol tablets,I begrudgingly took it and was better off.Some weird things happened 2010 nearly doing me in.

TV invents a disease
You think you have
So you buy our drugs
And soon you depend on them
Pain is in your mind
Gotcha comin' back for more
Again and again and again and again
Gonna rip you off
Rip you off

Doctor says you need surgery now
Feelin' good 'til the side effects
Fuck up something else
You're ensnared by the medicine man
Paying up the ass
Again and again
Gonna rip you off

Trust your mechanic to mend your car
Bring it in to his garage
He tightens and loosens a few spare parts
One thing's fixed, another falls apart
And the rich eat you

A magazine says your face don't look quite right
Unless you wear our brand new wonder creme tonight
Never look right again
Unless you grease your skin
Again and again and again and again
Gonna rip you off

Told you're depressed
So of course you see the psychiatrist
Right when you hit your neuroses' roots
He confuses you
He fucks your head up worse
Gotcha feeling helpless
You're comin' back for more
Again and again
Gonna rip you off
Rip you off

Trust your mechanic
To make you well
You're seeing an awful lot of him now
The quicker he makes your life fall apart
The more money you put in his pockets

Trust your mechanic
To plug your holes
Trust him to make more
Somewhere else
Trust your mechanic
He'll always come through
And rip you off
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:34 am

Dodging the parametres of the system is a fine art,Like paying for mobile phones,so they can watch and track you,to insult at the highest order,that you fund many death industries on yourselves.

They trick you into that highly saturated meat with carcinogenic 300th time reheated oils,don't be fooled by that irradiated lettuce,tomato
and chemical cheese,the sauces if spilled into natural waterways would be named a bio-hazard,with overgrowing algaes...this,is a way of dodging the system on you.

Clean your pills and live longer...

The second phase of filtering utilises the round cylinders seen here,available in three guage sizes,red,for intravenous,blue and browns for filtering and possibley intra muscular insertions.

The white mixture tainted water ,is now seperated by adequate filtering to remove amny detrimental agents contained in the pills.

Know Your Product - Proper Drug Use Thread P1050707c

Know Your Product - Proper Drug Use Thread P1050710v

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Know Your Product - Proper Drug Use Thread Empty In Respects

Post  Billy Ruben Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:03 am

To William S Burroughs,whose end was to have his ashes scattered in space,To Hunter S Thompson,who ended himself at a time we needed you.Commentary on 911.To the true psychonauts and professionals of yester year and a change in legislation to relieve the authorites of at least 85% of crime and violence,related to drug cartell territory squabbles,when,legalised to the public,dispensed through hospitals,doctors and pharmacies or drug stores as known in the US,make the world a much safer place to live.

Resources put into better expenditure,than law and order,more trains,schools public health.It's a simple solution to the whole prevention of society collapse.

Legalise all drugs.

Know Your Product - Proper Drug Use Thread Gonzocoverbooks

Know Your Product - Proper Drug Use Thread Gh325

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  daddlepoms Mon Mar 05, 2012 3:21 pm

women around the universe are creaming their pants for me, but too late, I knocked em up already lol
daddlepoms
daddlepoms

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Mon Mar 05, 2012 3:34 pm

K-Federino wrote:women around the universe are creaming their pants for me, but too late, I knocked em up already lol

can I has videos?
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:37 pm

Fuck I was off my face when I wrote this thread....like I'm about to get nice and toasted right now.Second bong...

Razz drunken jackson dizzy

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:56 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:Fuck I was off my face when I wrote this thread....like I'm about to get nice and toasted right now.Second bong...

Razz drunken jackson dizzy

But you see,marijuana isn't the best high of all.In fact you don't need drugs.It's a spiritual high,transcending,universal.

No,the best by far is LSD,lsd-25 in liquid form,two drops on a Vitamic-C tablet.But the last batch was tainted,with something more...and the very last trip I ever had,just before meeting the satanist.There was brown spots,speckles in the last lot,where the first eight lids,was beige opaque fluid,like sap out of a tree.The last trip,was spotty and settled close to the tablet.

Wild trip actually,turned into a white winged,red-eyed reptilian,like the Lucifer painting.

All the others were fun,happy,brilliance mixed with uncontrollable fits of laughter.Deep insights mixed with madness.

It also opened the aura,wounding it,making it easy to hear my signal to the occultist.

It was by no accident I got introduced to Newcastles underground.It was all to neat how we got the flat where the events happened.

All were connected in differing levels of acquaintance,familiar,or blood-oathe and contract.

That's how set-ups work.So it's not just being careful of your drugs,your situational awareness,but WHO IS connected to the scene.

I just find the connection of LSD to UFO's and Occults,rather fascinating,until I learnt the truth,that certain targetted humans are used as energy sources and corrupted to do atrocities that you hear about in the news.The insult is so great,that people involved in making these crimes possible are benefitting and receiving promotions through the easy solving of certain crimes.

A mother murdered her children and lover about 2004,Maitland,when I wrote about this on punkrock forums,mind control with police involvement benefitting from crimes they allow and promote.

As you can see,by throwing this in their faces it makes you unpopular amongst the ranks of the constabulary.

That story was hushed up in the media,compared to lesser and less bizarre murders widely covered.I rang from a phone booth to Maitland Police,asking did she have voices in her head?,Have you heard of occult connections,to which he laughed and started to be unhelpful.

The Terrigal Massacre,I met the people who tipped him over the edge,back in 1994.They seemed occult like and I enquired and three were indeed with this mind expansion committee in Newcastle,another name for Remote Viewers.They knew about harnassing energy and I cut them off and showed them psychic prowess that both surprised and shocked them,also revealing an ungoing affair between them,the married couple and Heather the redhead,the third wheel,but rather,at least publicly,she certainly was passionate.It was fun,but regarded them as cheats.

One girlfriend of mine was a full-blown Satanist,a daughter of a Detective Inspector on the North Shores of Sydney.Trully talented and horrifying,but tasted like honey.The Clear people are real people...I don't know what or who they are and I'm in no way a friend or believer in Stewart Swerdlow.But I believe him,that's what Joe showed me,just kill myself and become part of a conversion process.I will write about this,eventually.Joe the Crow...

Ah wanna tell ya 'bout a girl
You know, she lives in room 29
Why... Why... that's the one right up top a mine
Ah start to cry, Ah start to cry

O Ah hear her walkin'
Walkin' barefoot cross the floor-boards
All thru this lonesome night
Ah hear her crying too.
Hot-tears come splashin on down
Leaking thru the cracks,
Down upon my face, Ah catch'em in my mouth!
Ah catch'em in my mouth!
Ah catch'em in my mouth!
Walk'n'cry Walk'n'cry-y!!!

From her to eternity!
From her to eternity!
From her to eternity!

Ah read her diary on her sheets
Scrutinizin' every lil bit of dirt
Tore out a page'n'stufft it inside my shirt
Fled outa the window,
And shinning it down the vine
Outa her night-mare, and back into mine

Mine! O Mine!

From her to eternity!
From her to eternity!
From her to eternity!
Cry! Cry! CRY!

She's wearing them bloo-stockens, ah bet!
and standin' like this with my ear to the ceiling
Listen, Ah know it must sound absurd
but Ah can hear the most melancholy sound
Ah ever heard!
Walk'n'cry! Kneel'n'cry-y!

From her to eternity!
From her to eternity!

O tell me why? O tell me why?
Oh Why? Why? Why?
O tell me why and don't tell me a lie!
Why the ceiling still shakes? Shakes! Shakes! Shakes!
Why the fixtures turn to serpents and snakes?

This desire to possess her is a wound
and its naggin at me like a shrew
but, Ah know, that to possess her
Is, therefore, not to desire her.

O o o then ya know, that lil girl would just have to go!
Go! Go-o-o! From her to eternity!

From her to eternity! [Repeat]

http://www.sing365.com/music/Lyric.nsf/From-Her-To-Eternity-lyrics-Nick-Cave-and-The-Bad-Seeds/F0DDE661BAF96850482568A1003403DE

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Know Your Product - Proper Drug Use Thread Empty Stephanie Says - The Velvet Underground

Post  Billy Ruben Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:57 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:The Terrigal Massacre,I met the people who tipped him over the edge,back in 1994.They seemed occult like and I enquired and three were indeed with this mind expansion committee in Newcastle,another name for Remote Viewers

But where I bought "Stephanie" from,an aqua Hr Holden sedan,blacked out windows,twin chrome strips down the middle,T-Bar Auto,custom seats and interior from VL Vommodore,even the back seat,console was HQ Premiere,re-trimmed.the head-rest eventually leading to a major contributer to an accident,besides the desire to shoot-up,I harpooned a toyota Ute,with a 3 year old girl not strapped in.He was doing 70,I was doing 20 kph,all survived,only because of his excellent driving.I got scared and did'nt drive as self punishment for two years.

But yes,I had my eye on Stephanie.
I bought it from North Wyong,the owner gave me a tour of the house and said,you know what that is,pointing to pepper like holes in the cealing,poorly bodged up with filler that shrunk into craters,"It's where the woman that got killed here four months ago,held up her hands to stop the bullets as he blew of her hands".He earlier hit me with the previous sentence,this was a murder crime scene from thje Terrigal Massacrer...he did it for shock value,seeing I was soiled goods,with track marks on my arms,I winced,realising my sleeve was rolled up.I gave the game away,as he slurped down another VB can of beer.

LYRICS:
Stephanie says
That she wants to know
Why she's given half her life
To people she hates now.

Stephanie says
When answering the phone,
'What country shall I say is calling
From across the world?'

But she's not afraid to die.
The people all call her Alaska.
Between worlds, so the people ask her,
'Cause it's all in her mind.
It's all in her mind.

Stephanie says
That she wants to know
Why it is though she's the door,
She can't be the room.

Stephanie says
But doesn't hang up the phone,
What sea shell she is calling
From across the world.

But she's not afraid to die.
The people all call her Alaska.
Between worlds, so the people ask her,
'Cause it's all in her mind.
It's all in her mind.

They're asking, 'Is it good or bad?'
It's such an icy feeling.
It's so cold in Alaska.
It's so cold in Alaska.
It's so cold in Alaska.

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  daddlepoms Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:47 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:
K-Federino wrote:women around the universe are creaming their pants for me, but too late, I knocked em up already lol

can I has videos?

when you hear the screaming you'll know the children are on the way, lol
daddlepoms
daddlepoms

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:02 am

K-Federino wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:

can I has videos?

LOL...
I doubt I can hear their screams over my own.I'm out of cigarettes and fresh milk,only have long-life.And that putrid bile isn't ruining my tea-bags.So I'm stuck,no ciggies,no tea and no pot.It's a bad off-weak and made a pig of myself last time.I smoked a fucking ounze in 8 days.

Pig!!!!

What a waste.I don't get paid for another week.I'll be climbing the walls come Tuesday.Stay offline this time,so I don't get abusive and take it out on injured and concussed Sod,or boring repetitive Suzy.

Ahhh,just watch re-runs of The Invaders.It's why I want back on the road...it's what I do.I drive,looking for saucers or keep watch on crooked cops and occultist.

Hmmm,might have some motive there why two cars were burnt in a month/six weeks.

I was getting close.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:08 am

Billy Ruben wrote:
K-Federino wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:

can I has videos?

LOL...
I doubt I can hear their screams over my own.I'm out of cigarettes and fresh milk,only have long-life.And that putrid bile isn't ruining my tea-bags.So I'm stuck,no ciggies,no tea and no pot.It's a bad off-weak and made a pig of myself last time.I smoked a fucking ounze in 8 days.

Pig!!!!

What a waste.I don't get paid for another week.I'll be climbing the walls come Tuesday.Stay offline this time,so I don't get abusive and take it out on injured and concussed Sod,or boring repetitive Suzy.

Ahhh,just watch re-runs of The Invaders.It's why I want back on the road...it's what I do.I drive,looking for saucers or keep watch on crooked cops and occultist.

Hmmm,might have some motive there why two cars were burnt in a month/six weeks.

I was getting close.

Don't be miffed,I can't tell you everything and all details.I want proof,to show you,not only they exist,but what they use you for.Well,I'd like to have some surprises left.

It's why I called myself David Vincent at HPANWO,that's where I was up to,stake-outs at the time.WE spy on each other,they have their machines,I have a little gift,we play cat and mouse,the cops and I...and more than once,I was the cat.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:11 am

Marijuana next...

thumbs up

after my last trip,with the reppies,Steve gave me a video to watch,that I fell in love with.It's like,two completely different people share the same lives.Hunter S Thompson,Fear And Loathing...that's my life.

It was mean't to be,even though it was set-up.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  daddlepoms Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:10 am

I find it matters less & less
daddlepoms
daddlepoms

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Thu Mar 08, 2012 8:33 am

K-Federino wrote:I find it matters less & less

Excellent,the psycho-actives are doing their job today,reducing you from online analist,to apathetic.On some days,you got to admit Fuji,you need chemical labotomies,about twice a week.But one thing I really like about you,is that you support the sex worker industry.If chicks are'nt coked out,I doubt the majority of women would go for rim-jobs and tongue anal/bumhole.But you were very unwise with the vegan girl,you should've said why you were pushing her away as a favour,there was a good sympathy fuck in that.I just used to say I was a virgin,until I went down on them,then they'd say you told fibs,I'd just look up and smile.Can't pull off 18 year old looks at 32 anymore.I look 27-33,getting old I spose.Codeine use caught up,I have crows feet around the eyes,which I'll remove,with vitamins and cleansing soups.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:55 am

Mulling up in one repetitive spot in the room and not vacuuming it until all the weed is gone has it's advantages.Buying bulk,tends to lead to sloppiness and buds,both large and small,find themselves as collectibles and my favourite treasure hunt for the week,being cluttered in living.Slovenly is another word,sometimes the whole ward-drobe being scattered about,on hangers,but not put in the cupboard.

The treasure chest was bare,maybe I vaxed stoned.Sadness enters my heart.

Staring at the electric grinder,it was to early for thick hash shavings,despair,shake this hate,it's creeping black death upon my shoulders,want to fly.Chipping at the beige bottom,coming off in chunks was hash shavings that was slightly thick,what appeared to be a light beiging,broke off in slate like rock,sticking adhesively to the surgical scissors,both serving as incisive as well as defensive in urban terror.

Two cones...the sweetest,of all,two years of fruit salad,I'm extremely stoned.

Hot intrusive love making soon followed.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Know Your Product - Proper Drug Use Thread Empty Two months clean of Codeine

Post  Billy Ruben Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:35 am

Nearly clean again.
Two months not using codeine and my skin is repairing back to normal.Pleased with myself.I hate the stuff,but a good cheat for pain management.I'm using witchcraft herbs,Wormwood and marijuana instead and besides a bit of lazy face,I'm doing fine.I told my doctor that and he tried shoving a script or two in my hand,said don't worry,just give me a bit of ventolin.Hard core pot coughs for the occasion.

You can tell when I'm on it,I get nasty and like to fight.And destroy people.Makes me bad man.I hurt my back and took three for the first time today in months,I was nodding off and had a three hour sleep,just waking up.
Scratchy nose and I wanted to chat up Paige at the super-market,but the eyes had no emotion and could'nt do it.I try not to socialize on it,cause I look evil under the influence..

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:52 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:Nearly clean again.
Two months not using codeine and my skin is repairing back to normal.Pleased with myself.I hate the stuff,but a good cheat for pain management.I'm using witchcraft herbs,Wormwood and marijuana instead and besides a bit of lazy face,I'm doing fine.I told my doctor that and he tried shoving a script or two in my hand,said don't worry,just give me a bit of ventolin.Hard core pot coughs for the occasion.

You can tell when I'm on it,I get nasty and like to fight.And destroy people.Makes me bad man.I hurt my back and took three for the first time today in months,I was nodding off and had a three hour sleep,just waking up.
Scratchy nose and I wanted to chat up Paige at the super-market,but the eyes had no emotion and could'nt do it.I try not to socialize on it,cause I look evil under the influence..

Vomiting as catharsis,I'd love right now.Worst come-down in years,heavy,still feel under the influence.Dreggy,no life.Sleep until Thursday.Buy two cars that day and rego one and no more money left for computers.Bastards...Should've just took the pain.An hour 15 blowjob,thought I'd never cum.Poor girl.I just don't have the blood-flow for an erection today.

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Know Your Product - Proper Drug Use Thread Empty Lou Reed - Nobodys Business

Post  Billy Ruben Sat May 05, 2012 8:15 pm

Mmmmmmm...it's been a very good week with the ladies.Starting to get known.Liking it,alot.

Been a good week.I see why the local menm take a particular dislike to me.He,he,he...by design,make them behave,does'nt work.

Good news though,Bob Carr,former Premiere of NSW joined Labors foreign ministry and he was the one who proposed Marijuana be legalized for schizophrenics and chronic back-pain sufferers.

I begin my new campaign tonight and have already asked a number of Taree businesses to host a petition,for drug reform and criminal system overhaul to be geared for violence,theft,sexual aggravated crime and white coloured criminals...the real thieves.

I doubt my success rate for a great percentage of it,but a portion might be considered and implemented.Hope you potheads wish me luck.I considered running for a seat,based on the youth vote for reform to make a better coherant society.

Got to do this right.Inspiration....is what I need.

Billy Ruben wrote:

http://www.sing365.com/music/lyric.nsf/Nobody's-Business-lyrics-Lou-Reed/91D175A962B2C86A4825698800312C6C

Hey, if you're moving too fast
don't you want this thing last
But if you start moving slow and -
hey, pretty mama, you just will have to go, because -

It's nobody's business but my own
No-no-no-no-no-no-no, no-no-no-no, no-no-no
No-no-no-no-no-no-no-no, no-no-no-no, no-no-no

But if you start acting mean
then I'll have to mess up the scene
But if you start treating me nice
hey, now baby, I'm gonna have to raise your price

Because it's nobody's business but my own
No-no-no-no-no-no-no, no-no-no-no, no-no-no
No-no-no-no, no-no-no, no-no-no

Nobody's business
nobody's business, come on now
Hey, nobody's business, yeah, but my own
nobody's business, oh, my, no-no-no
Nobody's business, no-no-no-no-no
hey, nobody's business, yeah, but my own
Nobody's business, my own
no-no, no-no-no
No-no-no, no-no-no

Nobody's business
nobody's business
Nobody's business
nobody's business, but my own, now

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next