Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BillyBastardBoy is a JEW!!!

3 posters

Go down

BillyBastardBoy is a JEW!!! Empty BillyBastardBoy is a JEW!!!

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Sun Nov 23, 2014 8:34 am

I was talking to someone in my Occult gang in the Admin/Hidden section of a forum (which is not advertised in FB but has only select members in it), and he (Neptune aka John of Melbourne, who is a great good looking man) told me that Billy is a JEW!!!
The clues are all there and the reason he is attacking people like Haggie, Julian and myself is that we believe in the Ancient Gods, not this BullChrist!! Other clues why he is a JEW is that he never flames Droike because he is brother Jew towards him and he is a noisy big nosed Howard Stern person like Droike.
Billy supports JEWISH musicians like Lou Reed and Iggy Pop.
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

BillyBastardBoy is a JEW!!! Empty Lou Reed: I Wanna Be Black

Post  Billy Ruben Sun Nov 23, 2014 1:16 pm

Lady Tis-Shine wrote:I was talking to someone in my Occult gang in the Admin/Hidden section of a forum (which is not advertised in FB but has only select members in it), and he (Neptune aka John of Melbourne, who is a great good looking man) told me that Billy is a JEW!!!
The clues are all there and the reason he is attacking people like Haggie, Julian and myself is that we believe in the Ancient Gods, not this BullChrist!!  Other clues why he is a JEW is that he never flames Droike because he is brother Jew towards him and he is a noisy big nosed Howard Stern person like Droike.
Billy supports JEWISH musicians like Lou Reed and Iggy Pop.

So True Lilly was right,the Kosher Kanackas of Pangea really exist.

Riiiigght...

rolf rolf rolf rolf

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

BillyBastardBoy is a JEW!!! Empty Re: BillyBastardBoy is a JEW!!!

Post  Billy Ruben Sun Nov 23, 2014 1:19 pm

Did'nt really work the way you hoped eh ?

If I was jew I'd be far better off than I am now.

You and your make believe world knows nothing...

thumbs down thumbs down thumbs down thumbs down
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Sun Nov 23, 2014 2:36 pm

You are a Jew and I have all the proof !!! Ruben is a JEWISH NAME and that is your hidden name which is masked by the surname Cook. I don't care if it works or not BillyBoy, but all I will say is that you responding in the angry way about this tells me that I am saying the truth and I have all the evidence cos I have been watching you very, very carefully BillyBoy. The TisSod ploy of you and someone else was Epic Fail from day one, cos if I were Julian why mention Dalit, but then again a Jew like yourself are the real TROLLS. You are worthless and not even worth talking to, but you have more than you are letting on BillyBoy. And another sign that you are a Jew is that when there are IMPORTANT threads about the crimes of Isreal, you tend to add your two pence with gibberish about your legal trouble with Taree POlice Station. The signs are well and truly there and hey carry on calling me all sorts, cos your Trolling from the Jewish cabal against me and others don't work OK. thumbs up

And another thing, being hated and flamed by you is a Badge of Honour to me, BillyBastardBoy of the Jewish faith. cthulhu
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

BillyBastardBoy is a JEW!!! Empty Hava Nagila Original

Post  Billy Ruben Sun Nov 23, 2014 5:32 pm

Lady Tis-Shine wrote:You are a Jew and I have all the proof !!! Ruben is a JEWISH NAME and that is your hidden name which is masked by the surname Cook. I don't care if it works or not BillyBoy, but all I will say is that you responding in the angry way about this tells me that I am saying the truth and I have all the evidence cos I have been watching you very, very carefully BillyBoy. The TisSod ploy of you and someone else was Epic Fail from day one, cos if I were Julian why mention Dalit, but then again a Jew like yourself are the real TROLLS. You are worthless and not even worth talking to, but you have more than you are letting on BillyBoy.  And another sign that you are a Jew is that when  there are IMPORTANT threads about the crimes of Isreal, you tend to add your two pence with gibberish about your legal trouble with Taree POlice Station. The signs are well and truly there and hey carry on calling me all sorts, cos your Trolling from the Jewish cabal against me and others don't work OK.  thumbs up

And another thing, being hated and flamed by you is a Badge of Honour to me, BillyBastardBoy of the Jewish faith. cthulhu

Listen here Curry Pie,
BILLY RUBEN is a name,a pseudonym that Hannibal Lector gave the FBI when hunting Buffalo Bill or Jame Gumb.
It has nothing to do with Jew,Billirubin is the "chief colouring agent of shit" as FBI Director described as they realized it was
a goose chase set up by Dr Lector.The character Buffalo Bill is derived from my current avatar,Ed Gein,who used to make
skin suits from newly buried corpses or the few people he killed.

When the skateboard shop in Maitland become a leather boutique,enraged,I become Billy Ruben,ditching Thelyran,cause I'm going
to skin those Occultist alive and tan their skins,with tattoos and sell to the general public as Auschwitz memorabilia,or some circa
1944 Lampshades.You see,Curry Pie,alot of thought has gone into it.

I was only half joking about organizing a possee for Sod comprised of members from Sanctum Zone forum.

They just weren't committed to the struggle enough.In other words,you hadn't gone to far,like with me.

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sun Nov 23, 2014 5:48 pm

I'm not a racist like our Curry Pie asserts.I'm a doctrinist,in that,I hate the
decisions of your government,your custodial religion,the disregard your corporations and businesses to to the Biosphere.
I don't hate people of different colour,language,just the dogma and brainwashing they undergo.

It's not a result of genetic disposition,it's a matter of parasitic people who have power and wish to control the minds of the masses
with little expenditure or force needed from deployed and trained armed officials.The enemy for the West is in their living room.The
Television.For the Afghan tribal,it's being enslaved by radical religious militias.Both suffer mind control,one is switched off and becomes apathetic through decadence and violent programming in movies and PC Games,the other brainwashed to die as martyr for an afterlife Utopia that doesn't exist.With the 72 virgins and all that jazz...

72 hymens to bust and break and finally Bukkake...with Gods blessing,pretty tempting from where I'm sitting.

Nothing but bogan chicks pimping for daddy.

Oh anyway,yes,I'm not a racist.

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sun Nov 23, 2014 5:51 pm

I'm not a jew either.

I don't believe in Gods favoured people...I believe you're responsible for your spiritual growth or demise.

I don't believe in Zion.

I don't crush the goy...

Palestine was hard done by,go fuck yourself Tiswas.

butt butt butt butt

Just the punks and avante gardist of Rock Music just happen to be irreverent unorthodox non-practicing jews.Who often took drugs
had fun and were hand picked by the critics as leaders or pioneers of their genre.Is Brain Eno Jewish,who knows.

And I love those people,whether they were New Yorkian crazy Jews or black Delta Blues musicians.

Who knows,is Mark E Smith Jew ? I don't think so...But Richard Hell is and most jews do change their names.

Don't think it's really an issue.Alot of very smart and innovative people were jews of some sort.Do you want to fuck and suck

one out of curiosity ? Then I'm sorry...I have no weiner for you.

What's wrong with being a jew?.

A Zionist,hell bent on war and genocide,might just happen to be a jewish banker,burn them alive.Is that

what you wanted to hear ? Well yeah,kill them,but bare no grudge to the average jew.Just ZOG elements...

Burn them all....

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Mon Nov 24, 2014 12:36 pm

It is it innit ?

I mean how you can be so easily cruel with no remorse,speak untruths continuously,be the person you are.

BillyBastardBoy is a JEW!!! C3YrDNB
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Mon Nov 24, 2014 2:04 pm

BillyBastardBoy is a JEW!!! Eyes-of-Hate-Joseph-Goebbel-1
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

BillyBastardBoy is a JEW!!! Empty Sex Pistols feat. Ronnie Biggs - No One Is Innocent

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Nov 25, 2014 5:12 am

Lady Tis-Shine wrote:BillyBastardBoy is a JEW!!! Eyes-of-Hate-Joseph-Goebbel-1

LOvely looking chap Goebbels is without his uniform...

Actually he looked better in uniform.Nazis had smashing good taste.I'd goose-step too

with boots like that.

"They weren't being wicked God,It was their idea of fun"...

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

BillyBastardBoy is a JEW!!! Empty Seven Periods with Mr Gormsby S1E1 Part 1

Post  Billy Ruben Sat Nov 29, 2014 10:49 pm

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu

Tell me Tiswas,IF and IF you aren't Sod...and you are a woman,how come I've never heard mentioned

about your children ?.

Did the Gujarati compulsory sterilize you ?

Is that why you're drunk and angry all the time,seeing little chav kids on benefits and some Brahmin caste or Dalit

like you was halted in her genetic distribution on this fine planet.

and if so...rightly so and done.You and you're lot are roaches,useless eaters....Die you fuck....

catfight catfight catfight catfight

I hope Allahs boys win the nuke out

adolf adolf adolf adolf
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Thu Feb 12, 2015 7:37 pm

Why so basement?
popcorn
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:09 am

I do not understand a single word you are saying Ciggy, go read up a Wikipedia link and become a scholar of something LOL. cthulhu
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down