Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

David Icke-Forum Ma'an...!!!

5 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

David Icke-Forum Ma'an...!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: David Icke-Forum Ma'an...!!!

Post  Billy Ruben Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:36 pm

Everybody, Loves Sod..!!! wrote:Well Billy,
As I Have Often Said,
What You Post On A Forum,
Is Like A Snapshot Of How You Feel At That Moment In Time...

OK You Might Feel Different The Next Day, Month Or Year...

Anyway It's Probably Best Not To Take Offence At What Anyone Writes...

An Example Of This Is...

If You Wrote Down Everything That Me And My Mate Said To Each Other At Work...

It Would Sound Really Bad In Text...

But In Real Life It's Just Banter Between 2 Mates...

The Theiving Lazy Gyppo Bastard...!!!

Infact If There Is A So Called "Culture" Amongst Freinds...

It Is The Best Policy To Put The Other Down...

Any Other Way....Huggy, Touchy Feely, Is A Little Bit Gay...

I Think When Ciggy Met Itchy In England,

He Missed This Point Completley...!!!

If You Feel Comfortable Around People...

The Best (And Probably The Repressed) Way To Deal With It...

Is To Slag Them Off...!!!

Or Take The Piss...!!!

But That's Just The People I Know So No Offence Taken...!!!

thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up

...You got a good point about the slagging culture.It's one of the things I used to hate.I mean other people do it to each other,like you said,it's usually banter between two mates.I get the rumours that get you killed and hated,so I don't enjoy the consideration of others.The worst part is,what they accuse me of,is exactly what they are.That bullshit about being in love with my niece,I took their shit stirs to the next level.It's what my brother in law was afraid of...I just wanted a pet cat that I could visit and talk too,that was my niece.I knew my brother in law hates it,cause people love me at first,until he destroys me with lies and rumours,so I thought,not this time you farkin' fat bastard,I'll show you fun and games...and I did.I told Colin about the Aunt Tiswas thread,he told fat bastard and those two can fight each other over why this is happening.It was great.My occult buddies,said,"your mates are great value,watching you suffer in innocence,nobody there to understand you,etc,etc,etc"...I just had to become a bastard and see how they all like it.
...My problem is Sod,I take things to heart,very deeply.I want to be a friend to everyone,but get kicked in the balls for entertainment.These people are'nt a reflection of my inner being,like New Agers say,that's why I hate New-Agers,theoreticians with no experience,as they're on the run themselves from reality.I could'nt handle the loss of Lisa Cat,she was my best friend.Kept me out of gaol and psyche-wards,from doing something stupid to the occultist.She was there,night and day,while I suffered.She never gave me grief and was the most charasmatic being,even with the cancer in her brain.She could'nt always hear you,but she was the best
...ever,including my childhood cat Pudden,who lived for a long time,smoked pot with me in my teens,we'd sit on the waterfront at Buff Point,wagging highschool,watching the clouds and airplanes.Best days of my life.
If I loose a cat that's close,rips my heart out more than any human would.I was going to kill Boots for what he did...and he deserves it,chump of a backstabbing lowlife cocksucking bastard shitbag...HATE him with a passion.If I had dirt on him,first,I'd destroy his marriage,then his job,then his mind,until he puts the gun in his mouth and pulls thye trigger.Lisa adopted me as her mother,according to cat psychology,that filled me with pride.I did a thread about Boot's daughter being born,welcomed her into the world...that's bad economics,kharmically speaking...that side of me,you don't want to know,pure evil,when you earn it.Lucky his wife is a very spiritual loving person...stayed my hand and mind.
...Now back to rumours people do.Yes,I understand the culture you speak of,it's Pommy Uk brand,here in Australia,you get guilty,then have to prove yourself.They all put around I was gay,in my teens,so I tried fucking my mates mothers,to prove otherwise.These are the results of their evil...and deserve it they do.My brother in law could'nt stand P and my friendship,that's all I wanted,a new pet cat...the only thing that could break my heart,is if she was involved in her fathers deciet to set me up.Colin touched up a girl,I watched him for years,so to make sure it's a one off,not an on going problem.I also told two of his friends the next day.I did'nt want to kill him and had problems with the police back then too.When he screams shit at his rotten little son,he turns to me and apologises and explains.I'm a good dad,mates with my kids,he is shit.When he said my brother in law was up to something,it finally snapped,he reached his end.I told him months before to get rid of the "Hot" stuff out of the yard,as I was about to f*ck him over,this was September last year.My brother in law,was'nt grateful about the heads-up I gave him,went about setting me up,that's when it clicked,he was doing something he's trying to hide,now he's gonna destroy me.My bed was set-up under my nieces floor,when I wanted the garage,she was wankingand moaning everytime I visited...I was scared at what these people are in the end.
...So,I fucked them all over,for hurting my feelings,setting me up...and very proud of it.When you get a nice guy like me,keep it that way,cause my wrath,it's despotic,I'd fuckin' kill the next idiot that tries this again.Bro in law,thought he could regain the love of the extended family,destroy and set me up...and sweep under the carpet,what he does.I see it clearer than I ever did now,with my niece removed from my affections.
...Your explanation I can see why you say it,but you guys get respect anyway.Mine always ends up as an assassination plot,well,it certainly is now.They even saboutaged my pot dealer,I don't know what's going to happen there,but will send a letter to the old witch,fix things up,Colin might want to move house,Matt,his mate that he used against N to turn them,when the old witch learns they're protecting peadophiles,there will be hell to pay...absolute hell.I'd leave the country,if I was them.They're trying to use her,to get rid of me,see how convenient it all is...absolutely fucked it is.
Thanks for handling my shit Sod,I really mean that.In future,I'll try not to be as heartfelt and more cynical,like everybody else.Hurts,but true,I spose,regards sir,Billy.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  C!ggy Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:11 am

Jason????? do you mind if I just refer to you as Tiswas rather than answering to you under all these names? See I know you best as Tiswas, and it all starts to get a bit confusing when you start using all these different characters. Don't take offense mate, I'm just saying, no malice intended.

dizzy
C!ggy
C!ggy

http://etsogod.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:51 am

C!ggy wrote:Jason????? do you mind if I just refer to you as Tiswas rather than answering to you under all these names? See I know you best as Tiswas, and it all starts to get a bit confusing when you start using all these different characters. Don't take offense mate, I'm just saying, no malice intended.

dizzy

Whatever blows your trumpet and makes you feel comfortable,please feel free to do so.I think Tiswas might get miffed,but me,nope.Should I have an avatar with a cat and oatcake on top of head...funniest thing Droike ever did.Think that was a peace offering in disguise,but she did'nt realise it.There was a small window of opportunity for a more fun filled opponentship,but she would'nt have it.Droike,however,will never forgive me,for disturbing him with homosexual advances,it was pretty hot even a dead-pan like you would've been erected.

But don't expect me to change my name to Tiswas and would you please explain,what that name really means,is there a secret meaning?...I have no idea to be honest.Anyway,float your boat however you like...
Regards,Jason.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4