Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

David Icke-Forum Ma'an...!!!

5 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

David Icke-Forum Ma'an...!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: David Icke-Forum Ma'an...!!!

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:57 pm

Ciggy wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:Yes,the UFO crowd are the weirdest of all,Stanton Freidman...errgh!...met him too,was'nt he disappointing to the Newcastle audience,they knew more than him!

I dated one of this chap's students, and she took me to a MUFON conference here in Minneapolis where he and his group were guests. He was a fairly sane and decent chap but most of the other big-whigs there were Pammie Icke loopy:

The student gave me some rudimentary fundamentals on how to remote view, and bend spoons, hehe.

Hahahaha,remote viewing only works in the present,not the future...winning lottery tickets...how many failed attempts would that incur?...It was good for gaining secrets in miltary establishments,the Russians you'll find are far more advanced in this area,than the yanks.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:04 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:the Russians you'll find are far more advanced in this area,than the yanks.

That's true. The yanks have a tendency to dismiss it all as woo. "Healthy skepticism" goes to unhealthy proportions 'round here sometimes.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:30 pm

Ciggy wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:the Russians you'll find are far more advanced in this area,than the yanks.

That's true. The yanks have a tendency to dismiss it all as woo. "Healthy skepticism" goes to unhealthy proportions 'round here sometimes.

their stupid egos...Hitler,Churchill were fighting Wizard Wars during WW2,and that's not new inventions in technology,Tibetan Monks,Witch Covens...was'nt lost on the Russins though,the Group Rapport I go through,is the best spy tool you can have,you are an undetectable listening and viewing post.It can be beaten,but unfortunately,the severly targetted,all you have to do,is meddle with their lives everyday and give them new issues to evercome,apathy,is no escape,you have to care,to keep the energy up.Anyway...moving on.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:37 pm

If you know how it works, it's technology.

If you don't, it's magic.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:41 pm

Ciggy wrote:If you know how it works, it's technology.

What is now viewed as esoteric today,will be science tomorrow,I remember yourself talking about "Voice to the Head" machines,looks like they figured out how to interpret the electro-magnetic fields put out by the thinking mind.If you can recognise it,think blank sheet of paper...works well,but just infiriates their efforts amd bored them to death,one of my fave tactics...

thumbs up
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  C!ggy Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:00 am

Billy Ruben wrote:

What is now viewed as esoteric today,will be science tomorrow,I remember yourself talking about "Voice to the Head" machines,looks like they figured out how to interpret the electro-magnetic fields put out by the thinking mind.If you can recognise it,think blank sheet of paper...works well,but just infiriates their efforts amd bored them to death,one of my fave tactics...

thumbs up

Try not to concentrate on these kind of thoughts Jason, it is better to think happy thoughts. Happy, posititive thoughts, create a beautiful world. Very Happy
C!ggy
C!ggy

http://etsogod.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:49 am

C!ggy wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:

thumbs up

Try not to concentrate on these kind of thoughts Jason, it is better to think happy thoughts. Happy, posititive thoughts, create a beautiful world. Very Happy

Bad move mate,
you could'nt unhinge me with the occults and psychic attacks...now you're doing exactly what Boots did,use the death of Lisa my beloved cat to send me into a spiral...I hope those at DIF see you for what you are Sean...here's the PM...and I'm steady handed,drinking tea,for your information...You got nothing...and now you'll lose everything,have a nice day...

From C!ggy To Billy Ruben, Today at 10:55 pm

I know you are hurting because of the loss of your cat, I lost my beloved pet also, he is still in my thoughts almost everyday for the past 3 years. Time is a healer though, and although I still have days when I grieve for the loss, I remember more of the happy times we spent together and it makes me smile. Fortunately my girlfriend has been a great help in helping me get over the loss of a very special pet.

Take care my friend, you are in my thoughts.

I thought you said you were going to leave me alone,now you lose...Icke shuts the forum,that's your day job...you won't unsettle me...I know what you want,can't get me back,so try and destroy me instead...people have seen your games and tactics over the past...this only confirms their suspicions...I'm sure we'll see an influx of Moderator sock-puppets soon.Have a nice day.

Take care my friend, you are in my thoughts...yes,it's called obsessiveness,another occult trick...maybe you reveal what I already know and suspect...hope other see this as well.Pity Darke Eternal and I were'nt close,he'd clue me in what you're really about...

thumbs up

David Icke-Forum Ma'an...!!! - Page 3 P1040558d

enjoy using and sipping my pain...for your attempted advantage...I told I Am that I'll end up going off the rails usually after the death of a beloved cat,like I did with Pudden and became a junkie in my early 20's.You used that well,did'nt you,like I suspected,that's why I told her things in the end,I trusted none of you...the whole damn administration.Now everyone can see why...I did it.I played a little propaganda game to make you reveal yourselves when this day comes,it is here now.If I print the manipulative emails Antiem sent as well,people will be shocked,at my most vulnerable,glad she did,I know who my friends are there,few and far between.
But this reveals more about you.May others birth a truelly loving forum that will come out of the ashes of DIF....
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:08 am

Glad Radio Illuminat sees it and is going inactive...nice bloke too.

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:10 am

You know,I don't trust people who come out of the blue...and offer things when I don't even know them...suspicious probes is what I really thought.

I can't stand tatoos and piercings anyway...let's keep it at low level rejection for now.When you want to amp it up,I'll be ready.

12 month lease runs out in two weeks...already looking for a new place...details will change and I know exactly who has got them...3 people.Only one has my address.

I never sent out a sexual thought neither...you better be good at what you do,as if my occultist would let go of me,for inadequates like you people.

You see,why it back-fires,every single time,I might get the attacks,but soon as others less competent join in,the records,the astral and other aspects,add to your accountability.When the debt is called in,you pay dearly.

For that,I thankyou.

Last edited by Billy Ruben on Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:21 am

...Next,for the curious,I stopped posting regularly at DIF midway through 2009,when I had so called friends pressuring me to post everytime I logged on,Size Of Light,Boots,Pinkfreud,and others.Then people started sending stuff as well,when I did'nt even know them.The only person i may have hurt was Biblegirl,who is honest,a nice person but had bad timing when I was getting suspicious.I never did give her that post she deserved about the effects of organite...to her I will always be sorry,she might one day see this post...and hopefully feel better about it,my kind fond regards to you,Biblegirl.

...Next,for the curious,I stopped posting regularly at DIF midway through 2009

Check Thelyran's posting history...you'll see the times match up,pity there's no access to my PM's,which are still there,undeleted.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

David Icke-Forum Ma'an...!!! - Page 3 Empty The natives are getting restless Sean...

Post  Billy Ruben Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:41 am

David Icke-Forum Ma'an...!!! - Page 3 Animatedshalom

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=155443&page=2

The natives are getting restless Sean….

For the ATTENTION of the MODERATORS as well.

I subscribe to Red Ice Radio and I find it value for money. In my opinion Heinrik is one of the better interviewers and he gets a wide range of people and topics that I haven.t seen on other sites.

His interviews are well thought out and you can tell that he has done hiss homework on the topics discussed and if not he is not afraid to admit his ignorance and will ask the questions that will get to the heart of whats being discussed.

Red Ice radio is in my favorites list along with the Corbett Report who was just interviewed incidentaly. I do recommend the interview and the one with James Evan Pilato from Media Monarchy if you have not heard them.

This site is also in my Favorites list but is fast becoming my least favorite.

I used to subscribe to this site but because of the format of the vids that DI uploads for the Premier Subscribers was so slow that they were never worth trying to watch in stream mode. I mentioned this fact and found that others had complained but nothing was ever mentioned about this never mind anything done about it. So when my credit card ran out I didn't renew my subscription with my new card as I couldn't see the point as it was a waste of time trying to watch the vids.
I also mentioned this in my email last year using the contact us link and mentioned that I wished to change my user name Yahwehschild as I felt that I didn't think it was appropriate anymore as I suspect that Yahweh is the name of a fallen angel/god of the Torah and not the name of the Paradise Father of Yeshua or Big C consiousness as DI calls it. I asked if there was a way of just changing this name without resubscribing as all the other details like my real name which is what I am gonna use instead will still stay the same. Not a reply was made it was like I never even emailed them.

Again about 3/4 weeks ago I asked if I could cancel my subscription and I would resubscribe as a premier subscriber as I am hoping now that I have a better internet conection that would solve the streaming issues I had.

AGAIN no reply has come not even as we used to say in West Yorkshire FU, kis my arse or bugger you. I find this totally unproffesional and I am FUCKING PISSED OFF ABOUT it as well.

So no I do not recommend subscribing to this site at the moment until who ever is in charge can get of there arses and answer their emails and do there job properly. Have they ever heard of customer service here or is this just site run by a set of cowboys.

Christopher Dixon

Maybe going back to David Icke Forums and actually do your job for a change and appeasing what remaining crowd you have,might stem the leaks in your dinghy,oh Capitan...but doubt it.Another display of your contempt for others,rather meddle and mess with me than do what you're paid to do...run a forum and make it a place worth visiting...but you don't.For that,I thankyou,regards.

thumbs up thumbs up

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:19 am

Billy Ruben wrote:You know,I don't trust people who come out of the blue...and offer things when I don't even know them...suspicious probes is what I really thought.

I can't stand tatoos and piercings anyway...let's keep it at low level rejection for now.When you want to amp it up,I'll be ready.

12 month lease runs out in two weeks...already looking for a new place...details will change and I know exactly who has got them...3 people.Only one has my address.

I never sent out a sexual thought neither...you better be good at what you do,as if my occultist would let go of me,for inadequates like you people.

You see,why it back-fires,every single time,I might get the attacks,but soon as others less competent join in,the records,the astral and other aspects,add to your accountability.When the debt is called in,you pay dearly.

For that,I thankyou.

Bumped,to serve as a reminder and to explain,how it really works,you're in my world now...
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:22 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:Check Thelyran's posting history...you'll see the times match up,pity there's no access to my PM's,which are still there,undeleted.

Fully read by Daisy though, nay doubt.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:50 pm

Ciggy wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:Check Thelyran's posting history...you'll see the times match up,pity there's no access to my PM's,which are still there,undeleted.

Fully read by Daisy though, nay doubt.

The more he mis-uses his power,the more he struggles to damage control and contain the truth,the closer he moves to destroying everything he worked for...this is the Kharma he threatens...erm I mean,he reminds me of in the last few post addressed to me...and for that,I thank him.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Everybody, Loves Sod..!!! Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:32 pm

Look For Enquiring Minds, Like Wot I Have Got,
It Takes A Bit Of A Google Search To Find People...!!!

C!ggy/Baron Von Shuttleworth/Norris/barrybitter...

Is Not Sean/Daisy...

It Is Some Chap... From Havering...

Or Hall Mead School
Upminster, HC...

To Be More Precise...!!!

Should I Carry On C!ggy...???

Big Brother Ain't It Wonderful...!!!

Tools For The Elite In The Hands Of The Masses...!!!

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu
Everybody, Loves Sod..!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:56 pm

Everybody, Loves Sod..!!! wrote:Look For Enquiring Minds, Like Wot I Have Got,

Is Not Sean/Daisy...

Or Hall Mead School
Upminster, HC...

To Be More Precise...!!!

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu

I don't give a toss who it is...I've had these resentments since 2009...and I feel good about getting them out.Now why don't someone have the bloody guts to say who they are,instead of games?They're much well informed about DIF and the members there than they once admitted...which was proven by half the post I took as copies the other night...and very informed about who Ciggy,Webanarchy and the laws of internet forums.
It ain't no idiot.
Now,I'll stop wasting time,I have to get my Realplayer Folder sussed out from a video file I downloaded from here the Pamela Icke one,Ciggy supplied,everytime I open a file from that folder,it tries to hook up to internet explorer and then drops out and goes back to desktop,been happening since yesterday...but that's cool,there's a genius PC Technician 4 doors down,I'll wait until he's back from the beach,pay him and he can delete the corrupted file,probably from Safe Mode,without loosing the other files.Won't be using videos on forums again after that...and stick with what I trust.I'll have him look into real good,Ta!

But like I said,I feel good about getting it out,great mass of weight left me,such was the impact of those at DIF had on me,and the bullshit they played,no I regret not one bit of it...Happy,even if I hurt a few hundred people...or just a few.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Everybody, Loves Sod..!!! Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:12 pm

That's The Beauty Of The Internet...!!!

It Allows Paranoic Fantasies To Breed...!!!

It's A Bit Like The Telly Though...

You Can Turn It Off,

If It Is Unpleasing To Your Eye...!!!

tholms tholms tholms

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:42 pm

Everybody, Loves Sod..!!! wrote:That's The Beauty Of The Internet...!!!

You Can Turn It Off,

tholms tholms tholms

Enjoy this then:

…least I got the guts to slit throats out in the open,unlike you,back-stabbing your mate Tiswas to me about her phone call and saying what a looney she is.You play all your friends against each other,just as that arse John Droike admitted and it’s good to see this post finally revealed on your own forum,cause if you remove it,you’re doing exactly what I always wanted you to do,break your own code.
…Maybe your so called empty world will finally implode,with everyone turning on you,as I have turned on everybody else.You were a fourth rate poster at DIF,you were forgotten after being banned,except for a handful,the little tribe here.Must’ve seen yourself significant,with your two-bit theories,but I ripped many of them apart,with a simple google search,remember your time traveller thread.ROFLMAO.
…I know you’ve always wanted me gone,but that’s one of the few delights I get from here,seeing you upstaged,but now it’s delicious,you’re being revealed for the little worm you really are.I told Tiswas I’m phasing out forums,months ago,now you see the method I’m using….scorched Earth policy.I don’t give a shit.Simple.I’m glad to have lost support,fair-weather friends,glad to ditch the lot.That’s strength of character,where a snidey little bastard like you,had to go to his own expense and fire pot shots at an old forum you loved,I destroyed every argument you guys come up with,it was so easy.
…After Daisygate2,you had all the old mods here,you thought jack-pot time,until they figured out very quickly,you just wanted gameplay time,back-stab,when you could’ve got so much more,but you blew it,did’nt you?Burns still…and I secretly chuckle everytime you bump that thread,in your vain efforts to recapture their trust,hahahahahaha,don’t you get it,they moved on,unlike you,stuck at the screen 24/7,your only intermissions is making a pot of coffee and the odd wank.
So enjoy your insignificant shithouse Sod,it only got better known because of me.I just want you to know this too,that thread that got deleted,I saved it,gave it to the cops uneditied,with the emails from Karen that you never seen.Icluding other information none of you are privy to.I’m fair dinkum about nailing them for what they are,will enjoy the outcome.I’m not so scared as I make out neither,I’m fully prepared.There was so many lures put here for them,for you and other gameplayers,just to roast your ego,or involve who ever in true danger.I was’nt fucking around.Still not.I don’t even believe the forum was threatened,you pulled it,everything is a game by you,and when I sort out the technical issues here,I concur with what Kia said,you are a security risk site,all by your own doing.Such is the meagre little personality you have.
When Antiem said you were a good guy,that burnt me,because I always knew you were an arsehole,when she asked me questions about information I released years ago,I realised she was asleep at the wheel,I can’t have people like that,they’re a danger to me,not by their own fault,but how easily they can be played…that,with regrets,I have to do with out,Cruel to be kind,you could say.
You serve no purpose,when David Icke Forums dissolve,so do three others,Icke might not see it,but I’m doing him a favour and save him a whole heap of money as well,he’ll see it my way,if he’s smart.
Why should he pay for a social convention?...enjoy your mediocre games,that’s all you have in life.
That little cat,Lisa,she received more love than most of you miserable bastards ever did in life…nor would you fuckers ever deserve it.If I did’nt have kids,I’d love to watch the shit hit the fan,just to watch you turn savage scavengers,while I hunt you down,for sport,such is the lowlife rejects you really are…Punk,you Sod?Laugh,you like the style,but you’re a snivelling piece of dogshit,not a punk philosophy in your bones,funniest thing you ever did,that thread,I’m God of This Forum…no you’re not,you’re a back-seat driver.Good riddance.

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  C!ggy Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:21 am

Is Not Sean/Daisy...

Or Hall Mead School
Upminster, HC...

To Be More Precise...!!!

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu

Oh my God, you got me, holy flippin' heck we got a sherlock on our hands. Please tell me how you do it, you are a fucking genius Sod. I mean I bow down to your superior skills. You are probably about 40% correct on that information, not bad but where the hell you dug the rest up is beyond me. Your tools are not as good as you think. Don't know what you used, but I'm sure my ISP would be interested as they monitor my internet activities. Maybe kill two birds with one stone. Bingo!
C!ggy
C!ggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:18 am

C!ggy wrote:

Is Not Sean/Daisy...

Or Hall Mead School
Upminster, HC...

To Be More Precise...!!!

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu

Oh my God, you got me, holy flippin' heck we got a sherlock on our hands. Please tell me how you do it, you are a fucking genius Sod. I mean I bow down to your superior skills. You are probably about 40% correct on that information, not bad but where the hell you dug the rest up is beyond me. Your tools are not as good as you think. Don't know what you used, but I'm sure my ISP would be interested as they monitor my internet activities. Maybe kill two birds with one stone. Bingo!

Maybe sticking around will piss you guys off more...I can live with that.Ever heard of Lou Reed's Coney Island Baby album,best thing on this this planet....
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:44 am

Billy Ruben wrote:

You Can Turn It Off,

tholms tholms tholms

Enjoy this then:

…least I got the guts to slit throats out in the open,unlike you,back-stabbing your mate Tiswas to me about her phone call and saying what a looney she is.You play all your friends against each other,just as that arse John Droike admitted and it’s good to see this post finally revealed on your own forum,cause if you remove it,you’re doing exactly what I always wanted you to do,break your own code.
…Maybe your so called empty world will finally implode,with everyone turning on you,as I have turned on everybody else.You were a fourth rate poster at DIF,you were forgotten after being banned,except for a handful,the little tribe here.Must’ve seen yourself significant,with your two-bit theories,but I ripped many of them apart,with a simple google search,remember your time traveller thread.ROFLMAO.
…I know you’ve always wanted me gone,but that’s one of the few delights I get from here,seeing you upstaged,but now it’s delicious,you’re being revealed for the little worm you really are.I told Tiswas I’m phasing out forums,months ago,now you see the method I’m using….scorched Earth policy.I don’t give a shit.Simple.I’m glad to have lost support,fair-weather friends,glad to ditch the lot.That’s strength of character,where a snidey little bastard like you,had to go to his own expense and fire pot shots at an old forum you loved,I destroyed every argument you guys come up with,it was so easy.
…After Daisygate2,you had all the old mods here,you thought jack-pot time,until they figured out very quickly,you just wanted gameplay time,back-stab,when you could’ve got so much more,but you blew it,did’nt you?Burns still…and I secretly chuckle everytime you bump that thread,in your vain efforts to recapture their trust,hahahahahaha,don’t you get it,they moved on,unlike you,stuck at the screen 24/7,your only intermissions is making a pot of coffee and the odd wank.
So enjoy your insignificant shithouse Sod,it only got better known because of me.I just want you to know this too,that thread that got deleted,I saved it,gave it to the cops uneditied,with the emails from Karen that you never seen.Icluding other information none of you are privy to.I’m fair dinkum about nailing them for what they are,will enjoy the outcome.I’m not so scared as I make out neither,I’m fully prepared.There was so many lures put here for them,for you and other gameplayers,just to roast your ego,or involve who ever in true danger.I was’nt fucking around.Still not.I don’t even believe the forum was threatened,you pulled it,everything is a game by you,and when I sort out the technical issues here,I concur with what Kia said,you are a security risk site,all by your own doing.Such is the meagre little personality you have.
When Antiem said you were a good guy,that burnt me,because I always knew you were an arsehole,when she asked me questions about information I released years ago,I realised she was asleep at the wheel,I can’t have people like that,they’re a danger to me,not by their own fault,but how easily they can be played…that,with regrets,I have to do with out,Cruel to be kind,you could say.
You serve no purpose,when David Icke Forums dissolve,so do three others,Icke might not see it,but I’m doing him a favour and save him a whole heap of money as well,he’ll see it my way,if he’s smart.
Why should he pay for a social convention?...enjoy your mediocre games,that’s all you have in life.
That little cat,Lisa,she received more love than most of you miserable bastards ever did in life…nor would you fuckers ever deserve it.If I did’nt have kids,I’d love to watch the shit hit the fan,just to watch you turn savage scavengers,while I hunt you down,for sport,such is the lowlife rejects you really are…Punk,you Sod?Laugh,you like the style,but you’re a snivelling piece of dogshit,not a punk philosophy in your bones,funniest thing you ever did,that thread,I’m God of This Forum…no you’re not,you’re a back-seat driver.Good riddance.

I was in a pretty fucked mode of mind when i posted,still,miss my furry friend...alot.I mean that too...Poor Antiem... and Sod.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:45 am

It's called frustration...entertainment for others.I got pissed on Guiness,feel,pretty good.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  C!ggy Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:24 am

Billy Ruben wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:

You Can Turn It Off,

tholms tholms tholms

Enjoy this then:

I was in a pretty fucked mode of mind when i posted,still,miss my furry friend...alot.I mean that too...Poor Antiem... and Sod.

I know the feeling, I mean about losing a pet, strangely enough I was just dreaming about my long lost friend last night, it has been over 3 years now I believe, and I still grieve.
C!ggy
C!ggy

Back to top Go down

David Icke-Forum Ma'an...!!! - Page 3 Empty I blamed Sod...but was out of order

Post  Billy Ruben Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:13 pm

anyway,it's true,Sodlike Forums was threatened with legal action by Colin,the spare-parts man...and Sod had to remove it.I'm grateful to him and this site for allowing me to write up that thread.I might be looking over my shoulder,but a great feeling to know,the Kiddy Toucher is spending heaps of money on solicitors and thugs to nail my arse...almost an ephiphany I'm having.I'm blind drunk and sobering up at the moment,so that little ephiphany will give way to horrid head-aches and sweats pretty soon.I gave that Tiswas thread to the police,with copies of Karen's emails denying it ever happened.Sh'e using legal representatives herself,but to no avail,I'll let her spend the money,then the cops can step in.She's going for cash settlement,while bullshitting to my face that the event never took place,clever girl that one,except I know them pretty well.
I rang Toukley Police yesterday and said"well,you have'nt put me in a psyche-ward yet,so what's the developements or were you able to confirm my story?"...the cop on the phone had no idea,but the others in the background,were ROFL rolf

So,I'm very proud...I'm getting the silent treatment,but noticed,they're having big sales of household shit and I'd say moving,HAHAHAHA...the neighbour across the road,certainly confirmed the story,it went around the town of Wyee,Budgewoi...like wildfire...so very pleased I am.They can see what they are now...I usually get fobbed off,cause I got this section32 schizoid pension,well,you don't get paid by the government to be psychic attacked,so I just went along with the guidelines and presto!!!...I'm a nutter,who can nearly get away with most things...BUT,if I want to be taken seriously...not a chance...I'm fucked in that regard...so,I don't give a shit about justice now,occults can molest babies,my former friends can touch kiddies,my brother in-law can introduce his kids to whatever and cover it up...and I can look over my shoulder,for very long time to come.

thumbs up thumbs up

Anyway,here's what Sod had to put up with,I called him un-punk like,which is bad...and I'm very sorry to him and the forum,regards,Billy.Oh,my name Cook,has no E at the end,stupid bastard creep that Colin...

David Icke-Forum Ma'an...!!! - Page 3 Billyrubenspost

So,kiddies out there,watch your arses,Uncle Billy hangs up his gloves,he can't win,so either scream to the school counsellor or lay back and learn to enjoy it.Seems there's freaks in this world,that get off on sex and power...I call it perversion and crime,but hey,it's a cruel world,this part of the universe...and kharma is about as retardedly slow for payday...My advice,become black magicians and occultist...and drive them crazy...
suck every bit of life essence and up the sales of psycho-tropic drug prescriptions...it's for a good cause,love always,Uncle Billy

thumbs up
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Everybody, Loves Sod..!!! Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:02 pm

Well Billy,
As I Have Often Said,
What You Post On A Forum,
Is Like A Snapshot Of How You Feel At That Moment In Time...

OK You Might Feel Different The Next Day, Month Or Year...

Anyway It's Probably Best Not To Take Offence At What Anyone Writes...

An Example Of This Is...

If You Wrote Down Everything That Me And My Mate Said To Each Other At Work...

It Would Sound Really Bad In Text...

But In Real Life It's Just Banter Between 2 Mates...

The Theiving Lazy Gyppo Bastard...!!!

Infact If There Is A So Called "Culture" Amongst Freinds...

It Is The Best Policy To Put The Other Down...

Any Other Way....Huggy, Touchy Feely, Is A Little Bit Gay...

I Think When Ciggy Met Itchy In England,

He Missed This Point Completley...!!!

If You Feel Comfortable Around People...

The Best (And Probably The Repressed) Way To Deal With It...

Is To Slag Them Off...!!!

Or Take The Piss...!!!

But That's Just The People I Know So No Offence Taken...!!!

thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next