Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reported attack site

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Reported attack site - Page 2 Empty Re: Reported attack site

Post  1111111111111 Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:47 am

Ciggy wrote:
Uģis wrote:
C!ggy wrote:
Uģis wrote:
Ciggy wrote:
I would get just as defensive about Sodlike or Infinite Cannabis. I'm rather of an attitude of, you fook with my friends, you're fooking with me, and you and I now have drama you didn't expect. It's how I roll.

rolf rolf rolf rolf rolf rolf rolf

I know it is rather funny, He can't help being a coont.

Wat?

coont: Stephen Coonts (born July 19, 1946) is an American thriller and suspense novelist.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coonts

He's trying to get around the profanity filter here. C*U*N*T, i.e., that which he is.

Buddha was a prankster thumbs up

wat: (in Thailand, Cambodia, and Laos) A Buddhist monastery or temple

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:04 am

Can I get a wat-WAT?
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  1111111111111 Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:16 am

rolf

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:55 am

Cigar wrote:Good grief Ciggy, you don't use Norton anti virus do you? Christ, I would have thought you would use something better than that program lmao

I am a PC technician since about 12 years now. I know computers inside and out. If you know what you're doing it's easy, like riding a bike. I have had many machines go down before today. It can be annoying yes but you just fix them and they're alright again.

The important thing is to get the bestest latest anti virus software that gives you lots of good protection.

Then there's no need to be paranoid thumbs up

Mr Cigar,
you're not a fellow Oztrailerian are you.I have no PC techie now.I need some-one who can back up emails from a crashed hard-drive,retrieve data and shit like that.My bro in law,gave me a dodgy Windows 7 Home Premium,by stripping the registration codes off Lap-tops and making the customers buy genuine but gives his mates dodgy set-ups,once this baby's down,I have to buy Home Premium then find a techie to retrive data,plus buy another 2 TB Hard-drive as a boot-up and scavenge the old one,and use it as a data HDD...he's a c*nt for doing this,besides not letting me talk to my niece.I'm at breaking point and feel a little psychopathic today...any advice...I would appreciate,thankyou sir,Billy...

thumbs up

All that would take two months for me to save up...Fat Bastard was a very good Techie though...must admit,best on the coast.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Cigar Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:15 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:
Cigar wrote:Good grief Ciggy, you don't use Norton anti virus do you? Christ, I would have thought you would use something better than that program lmao

I am a PC technician since about 12 years now. I know computers inside and out. If you know what you're doing it's easy, like riding a bike. I have had many machines go down before today. It can be annoying yes but you just fix them and they're alright again.

The important thing is to get the bestest latest anti virus software that gives you lots of good protection.

Mr Cigar,
you're not a fellow Oztrailerian are you.I have no PC techie now.I need some-one who can back up emails from a crashed hard-drive,retrieve data and shit like that.My bro in law,gave me a dodgy Windows 7 Home Premium,by stripping the registration codes off Lap-tops and making the customers buy genuine but gives his mates dodgy set-ups,once this baby's down,I have to buy Home Premium then find a techie to retrive data,plus buy another 2 TB Hard-drive as a boot-up and scavenge the old one,and use it as a data HDD...he's a c*nt for doing this,besides not letting me talk to my niece.I'm at breaking point and feel a little psychopathic today...any advice...I would appreciate,thankyou sir,Billy...

thumbs up

All that would take two months for me to save up...Fat Bastard was a very good Techie though...must admit,best on the coast.

Hi Billy,

It doesn't sound like a good idea if I'm honest, setting up a machine with dodgy setup. I wouldn't advise it myself, you really do need to buy these operating systems these days. Trying to do it the cheap way is no good. If you get the code for a machine and try and use it on another one the machine or PC identity, what motherboard and processor etc.. is sent to microsoft so therefore they know which one the version of Windows has been put on.

Really it sounds like this guy who has set this up for you hasn't done you any favours. He's just caused you a load of problems. There's lots of people that go around doing that, I've encountered it before myself. This guy I knew and he had somebody put a dodgy version of XP on ages ago and it went wrong. Then he was asking me to fix it but because he wouldn't spend money on buying a proper XP for it I was forced to put another dodgy version on it for him and find a hack for his registration code to get it working. It's all very well doing that, I did it myself but you have to be very careful that you do it right so that when updating the product it works correctly and it thinks that a geniune key has been used.

As far as a hard drive going down, it would be best to back things up firstly just in case it does. For me there's obviously ways I can partition drives etc.. and have them separated instead of on one big partition (which is no good really). The best option I could suggest is back up to external and have 2 copies. That way if your operating system drive does go down you can still start over. So yes I suggest if you're running a machine with no valid "geninue" operating system with it, go and buy one and solve all your problems. My mate who I was talking about had lost his a while ago, he lost the disc for his laptop which was a bit silly because in reality it was part of his machine. It's always important to keep the operating system disc safe somewhere.

I could probably suggest all kinds of ideas to you. Just let me know if you need some help and I'll try and do my best. These days it's made simple for people but remember that installing Windows 7 there's stuff you need to get onto your machine to make it all work properly like important drivers. If you go onto the manufactuers website for your computer you can find support files for downloads to support your machine. Look up the model code, see what's available and try and download them to either external hard drive or burn them to a CD.
Cigar
Cigar

Back to top Go down

Post  Cigar Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:29 pm

Hi again Billy,

I hope this advice can help you. I also just want to state that from looking at this thread, there has been a lot of "garbage" posted on it already in reflection to this previous post I made. I have to say that whoever that is talks a lot of shit on here. I take no notice. I am a computer technician, maybe not professionally anymore but I certainly still know what I'm doing.

I couldn't care less to be honest of the words of C!ggy, he talks a load of bullcrap. I have used Software and Hardware in my time, I've done all sorts of things. I'm not interested in your shite opinion, it doesn't mean jackshit so flippin' heck off next time you piece of crap.

I wasn't talking to you anyway, I was talking to Billy and Billy is alright and doesn't spew up a load of cocky arse wank on here.
Cigar
Cigar

Back to top Go down

Post  Cigar Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:30 pm

As for UJizz, he has the attention span of a 2 year old going by the look of that video he posted. Obviously the guy has got no brain, maybe he wants to advertise that fact? flippin' heck knows and flippin' heck cares anyway...
Cigar
Cigar

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:39 pm

Cigar wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:

Mr Cigar,

thumbs up

Hi Billy,

It doesn't sound like a good idea if I'm honest, setting up a machine with dodgy setup. I wouldn't advise it myself, you really do need to buy these operating systems these days. Trying to do it the cheap way is no good. If you get the code for a machine and try and use it on another one the machine or PC identity, what motherboard and processor etc.. is sent to microsoft so therefore they know which one the version of Windows has been put on.

Really it sounds like this guy who has set this up for you hasn't done you any favours. He's just caused you a load of problems. There's lots of people that go around doing that, I've encountered it before myself. This guy I knew and he had somebody put a dodgy version of XP on ages ago and it went wrong. Then he was asking me to fix it but because he wouldn't spend money on buying a proper XP for it I was forced to put another dodgy version on it for him and find a hack for his registration code to get it working. It's all very well doing that, I did it myself but you have to be very careful that you do it right so that when updating the product it works correctly and it thinks that a geniune key has been used.

As far as a hard drive going down, it would be best to back things up firstly just in case it does. For me there's obviously ways I can partition drives etc.. and have them separated instead of on one big partition (which is no good really). The best option I could suggest is back up to external and have 2 copies. That way if your operating system drive does go down you can still start over. So yes I suggest if you're running a machine with no valid "geninue" operating system with it, go and buy one and solve all your problems. My mate who I was talking about had lost his a while ago, he lost the disc for his laptop which was a bit silly because in reality it was part of his machine. It's always important to keep the operating system disc safe somewhere.

I could probably suggest all kinds of ideas to you. Just let me know if you need some help and I'll try and do my best. These days it's made simple for people but remember that installing Windows 7 there's stuff you need to get onto your machine to make it all work properly like important drivers. If you go onto the manufactuers website for your computer you can find support files for downloads to support your machine. Look up the model code, see what's available and try and download them to either external hard drive or burn them to a CD.

Thankyou very much Cigar,that's very wise advice indeed.I do want a genuine copy of Windows 7,as I'd never want a dodgy computer,I have genuine versions of other operating systems,but like the little dog my bro-in-law is,I'll play his tactics and talk to Mr Gates about it.Hell,since he's a bit rich,he might reward me for my honesty and give me a nice new copy,since I'm a disadvantaged half caste native,maybe put my bro in law where he needs to be,in Gaol and service the chubby chasers.I think that would be really swell.Niece and I can repair our friendship,from months of slander he's done,and Sam's sister,can finally get a different root and enjoy life again...everybody wins.
...You're a very fine fellow for taking your time to answer my queries,a great and knowledgable member of Sodlike forums,an assett to us all,I thankyou sir,Love Billy.

tiphat
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:38 am

Cigar wrote:Hi again Billy,

I hope this advice can help you. I also just want to state that from looking at this thread, there has been a lot of "garbage" posted on it already in reflection to this previous post I made. I have to say that whoever that is talks a lot of shit on here. I take no notice. I am a computer technician, maybe not professionally anymore but I certainly still know what I'm doing.

I couldn't care less to be honest of the words of C!ggy, he talks a load of bullcrap. I have used Software and Hardware in my time, I've done all sorts of things. I'm not interested in your shite opinion, it doesn't mean jackshit so flippin' heck off next time you piece of crap.

I wasn't talking to you anyway, I was talking to Billy and Billy is alright and doesn't spew up a load of cocky arse wank on here.

You know Cigar,I might do a tech course,so I can be a techie too.I want to move to Melbourne,but near had a coronory attack at the bloody rents down there.So,I got one year,to do a course,that'll make me shit loads of money,to pay for rent,food,phone,internet,clothes and pot...oh,a few indoor plants and a puddie cat.That's all I need for happiness.Then I'll find a girl,if she does'nt find me first,that'll be nice.I mailed Mr Policemen some interesting information today.They should have a very enlightening Wednesday morning.Three peoples lives are going to get very interesting...INDEED.I just have to ROFL...
waiting for cool days so I can keep working on my car...be great to get away,I can't stand this shithole anymore.Driving me batty.Not one extra second,hate it.Thinking of a wardsman in hospital,but hate sick people,only like the mentally ill,they're fun.
I don't want petty crime,cause they're a bit tougher than me down there.What to do,what to do...Social Security just does'nt pay for what I like...see you soon Cigar,Billy thumbs up
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  C!ggy Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:27 am

Cigar wrote:Hi again Billy,

Tiswas you always talk crap you fruitcake, so that's nothing new. PC technician my arse.
C!ggy
C!ggy

http://etsogod.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:28 am

Cigar talks a lot like Tiswas, yes.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  1111111111111 Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:17 pm

Cigar wrote:As for UJizz, he has the attention span of a 2 year old going by the look of that video he posted. Obviously the guy has got no brain, maybe he wants to advertise that fact? flippin' heck knows and flippin' heck cares anyway...

True that

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2