Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reported attack site

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Reported attack site Empty Reported attack site

Post  C!ggy Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:29 am

It's been a while since I visited conspiracy sites. Anyways I decided to check out http://outlawjournalism.com/forum but it was blocked as a reported attack site by Mozilla Firefox browser. Anyway I decided to check it against Norton site safe and it came up with a threat for the site.

Described as Driveby downloads: HTTP FAKE AV REDIRECT

located at: http://www.outlawjournalism.com/news & http://www.outlawjournalism.com/news/?p=691

looking deeper into this, it appears there is some hidden code on that website that could take advantage of a browser vunerability and gain sensitive information and even complete access to a vunerable computer.

If you are using Firefox it should automatically block you from accessing the site, however I'm not sure what protection other browsers offer. I use Firefox with Noscript add-on to prevent malicious websites from running scripts on my computer. Just be warned it is likely that if you have not got adequate protection, and you happen to visit this site you could become infected with some malware. You may not even be aware you have been infected, depending on the type of infection it may even evade your AV protection.

BE GOOD, BE SAFE.
C!ggy
C!ggy

http://etsogod.com

Back to top Go down

Reported attack site Empty Re: Reported attack site

Post  Ciggy Mon Jan 10, 2011 2:03 pm

The issue on Outlaw has been identified and fixed, there, Mini Me. But thanks for the month old news.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:12 am

Ciggy wrote:The issue on Outlaw has been identified and fixed, there, Mini Me. But thanks for the month old news.

Yer making me paranoid...don't f*ck me over,cause I got nowhere to fix my PC now.Since that revelatory Tiswas thread,many people are cross.Look after me Ciggy,please.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:24 am

You'll be fine.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:38 am

Ciggy wrote:You'll be fine.

hehehehe...least you know what I am afraid of,now.
My bro in law with my niece,he was my PC technician.
not good.
Once this baby's down,it's libraries or linux.

* that fat bastard's relishes me crawling back,but no way,I did a big number,so I can't weaken and crawl back.But that's only a tertiary reason for it.Think it's time for the microscope on these touchy feely creatures.
That's a primary reason.Also to prevent it.Primary.
Secondary,justice and the courts,cause you have to prove it.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  C!ggy Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:08 am

Ciggy wrote:The issue on Outlaw has been identified and fixed, there, Mini Me. But thanks for the month old news.

Absolute rubbish, this only happened the other day and there is clearly malicious malware on this site as identified by Norton safe website, so don't tell me it is old news. Check it out for yourself if you don't believe me. If you are the website owner I suggest you remove the malicious links from your webpage unless of course you have full knowledge of them being there and actually put them there yourself, in which case people should avoid all websites connected with you as you are clearly a dodgy character.
C!ggy
C!ggy

Back to top Go down

Post  C!ggy Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:09 am

Don't tell him he will be fine, when he clearly wont. The site is rigged.
C!ggy
C!ggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:43 am

C!ggy wrote:

wave

Thankyou evil twin...better get a cheap stanby type.I changed a few setting the other day,I'm getting full speed again.I'm using Greek Dictionaries for paswords now... thumbs up cheers
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:45 am

C!ggy wrote:

but must admit,I'm only after Webanarchy...isn't Outlaw a different site?

I got fucked on at HPANWO...and I know who,Port sniffing bastard...
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:46 am

C!ggy wrote:

Absolute rubbish, this only happened the other day and there is clearly malicious malware on this site as identified by Norton safe website, so don't tell me it is old news. Check it out for yourself if you don't believe me. If you are the website owner I suggest you remove the malicious links from your webpage unless of course you have full knowledge of them being there and actually put them there yourself, in which case people should avoid all websites connected with you as you are clearly a dodgy character.

1. Outlaw is not "my" webpage.
2. You run Norton, which is lulz.
3. The continued warnings are a flaw in Mozilla where safe sites are not updated to their list.

Run a real antivirus, and update your Mozilla browser in this way:
Tools > Options > Security tab
Uncheck "block reported attack sites" (the report is expired).

You're welcome, Mini Me.

Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:48 am

C!ggy wrote:

You're paranoid, and rather thick.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:49 am

Billy Ruben wrote:
C!ggy wrote:

Outlaw is a different site. Mini Me's hissy fit over it tells me who he is. Baron Von Shuttleworthless.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:00 pm

Ciggy wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
C!ggy wrote:

Outlaw is a different site. Mini Me's hissy fit over it tells me who he is. Baron Von Shuttleworthless.

Cool,that's all I needed to know...thanks.
Le Baron,I exposed him with a little finesse already.And Black Cloud.I wondered often,who Tiswas really is...ah,you know,pics or she does'nt exist.The ultimate sock-puppet....
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  C!ggy Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:14 am

Billy Ruben wrote:
Ciggy wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
C!ggy wrote:

Cool,that's all I needed to know...thanks.
Le Baron,I exposed him with a little finesse already.And Black Cloud.I wondered often,who Tiswas really is...ah,you know,pics or she does'nt exist.The ultimate sock-puppet....

If you believe him you really are gullible. He still holds onto this stupid idea that I am this Baron character, whether it is a defensive reaction or distraction from what he percieves to be an attack on him I don't know, but ask yourself a question. If ciggy does not run Outlaw forum, then why did he get all defensive when I said it is a reported attack site. Why does he feel the need to defend Outlaw forum in such a way. I believe he is a liar, and he does run Outlaw forum as well a Webanarchy, and possibly others. Websites can be specially crafted these days to target vunerabilities in browsers, and anyone can run a website, you don't know what their intentions are. Hackers are crafting websites everyday with the latest exploits to catch people out. I'm not saying that he is doing this, but I do believe he is the owner of Outlaw forum, he just does not want to admit it.
C!ggy
C!ggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Cigar Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:44 am

Good grief Ciggy, you don't use Norton anti virus do you? Christ, I would have thought you would use something better than that program lmao

I am a PC technician since about 12 years now. I know computers inside and out. If you know what you're doing it's easy, like riding a bike. I have had many machines go down before today. It can be annoying yes but you just fix them and they're alright again.

The important thing is to get the bestest latest anti virus software that gives you lots of good protection.

Then there's no need to be paranoid thumbs up
Cigar
Cigar

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:26 pm

C!ggy wrote:If ciggy does not run Outlaw forum, then why did he get all defensive when I said it is a reported attack site.

I would get just as defensive about Sodlike or Infinite Cannabis. I'm rather of an attitude of, you fook with my friends, you're fooking with me, and you and I now have drama you didn't expect. It's how I roll.

C!ggy wrote:
Websites can be specially crafted these days to target vunerabilities in browsers,

They always could be, as browser type is an old html message field.

C!ggy wrote:
and anyone can run a website, you don't know what their intentions are. Hackers are crafting websites everyday with the latest exploits to catch people out. I'm not saying that he is doing this, but I do believe he is the owner of Outlaw forum, he just does not want to admit it.

Andre is the owner of Outlaw forum. If you'd bother to read some of the older threads there, he posts pics of himself in the Philippines, where he currently lives. He's currently missing in action, so in his absence the admin there is Cloud-Hidden. Ask Cloud who the original owner and figurehead is for Outlaw, he'll tell you. If you were to ask Andre though, he'd probably take the piss and tell you it's Judo Hendrix, as thick spastics like yerself tend to bring out the sarcastic streak in 'im.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:28 pm

Cigar wrote:Good grief Ciggy, you don't use Norton anti virus do you? Christ, I would have thought you would use something better than that program lmao

Ask Mini Me aboot that. You're got the wrong Ciggy here.

Cigar wrote:
I am a PC technician since about 12 years now. I know computers inside and out. If you know what you're doing it's easy, like riding a bike. I have had many machines go down before today. It can be annoying yes but you just fix them and they're alright again.

The important thing is to get the bestest latest anti virus software that gives you lots of good protection.

Database Administrator here, and ...yes.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  C!ggy Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:12 am

Ciggy wrote:

Andre is the owner of Outlaw forum. If you'd bother to read some of the older threads there, he posts pics of himself in the Philippines, where he currently lives. He's currently missing in action, so in his absence the admin there is Cloud-Hidden. Ask Cloud who the original owner and figurehead is for Outlaw, he'll tell you. If you were to ask Andre though, he'd probably take the piss and tell you it's Judo Hendrix, as thick spastics like yerself tend to bring out the sarcastic streak in 'im

Your talking to me now Ciggy, I know Andre is not missing in action as you put it, he simply started posting as 'Cloud Hidden' but you know this because it is just another one of your many online identities. I've seen the Andre's pictures, and I've also seen the Ciggy pictures as a little girly boy.
No doubt in my mind that this is the same person. Girlie boy/Girlie man, Ciggy/Andre. Reading your last sentence just further exposes yourself - Quote:
" "If you were to ask Andre though, he'd probably take the piss and tell you it's Judo Hendrix, as thick spastics like yerself tend to bring out the sarcastic streak in 'im" Looks like you know him very well, a little too well,

You just don't like being exposed as the muppet you are because you like to think of yourself as smart individual, try getting rid of your multiples and then at least you will be an individual, and then you can try to work on being smart.

Your full of SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIte Ciggy.
C!ggy
C!ggy

Back to top Go down

Post  C!ggy Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:23 am

Cigar wrote:Good grief Ciggy, you don't use Norton anti virus do you? Christ, I would have thought you would use something better than that program lmao

So you have tried the latest Norton products have you??? As always people judge Norton from their past experience, very often going back several years.
Everyone knows that AV's/Security suites, change year on year, and it is foolish to judge a product of this kind purely on past experience. Norton has to be tested against current products, using the correct and fair methods of analysis because it uses several layers of detection and protection. In fact the detection rate is very high in comparison to other leading AV's but no one product is perfect, and nor does it stay that way year on year. You only need to visit all the leading AV's official help forums to see that.
C!ggy
C!ggy

Back to top Go down

Post  C!ggy Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:29 am

C!ggy wrote:

So you have tried the latest Norton products have you??? As always people judge Norton from their past experience, very often going back several years.
Everyone knows that AV's/Security suites, change year on year, and it is foolish to judge a product of this kind purely on past experience. Norton has to be tested against current products, using the correct and fair methods of analysis because it uses several layers of detection and protection. In fact the detection rate is very high in comparison to other leading AV's but no one product is perfect, and nor does it stay that way year on year. You only need to visit all the leading AV's official help forums to see that.
The fact that you say there is no need to worry if you have got the latest AV software, like that is certain to protect you, proves to me that you are no computer technician, let alone one with 12 years experience, besides knowing computers inside out has got nothing to do with knowing Internet security inside out. You can be a computer technician and know little about how Firewalls work for example. We are talking software here, not hardware.
C!ggy
C!ggy

Back to top Go down

Post  1111111111111 Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:50 am

Ciggy wrote:
I would get just as defensive about Sodlike or Infinite Cannabis. I'm rather of an attitude of, you fook with my friends, you're fooking with me, and you and I now have drama you didn't expect. It's how I roll.

rolf rolf rolf rolf rolf rolf rolf

Back to top Go down

Post  C!ggy Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:44 am

Uģis wrote:
Ciggy wrote:

I know it is rather funny, He can't help being a coont.
C!ggy
C!ggy

Back to top Go down

Post  1111111111111 Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:15 am

C!ggy wrote:
Uģis wrote:
Ciggy wrote:

Wat?

coont: Stephen Coonts (born July 19, 1946) is an American thriller and suspense novelist.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coonts

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:34 am

C!ggy wrote:
Ciggy wrote:

Andre is the owner of Outlaw forum. If you'd bother to read some of the older threads there, he posts pics of himself in the Philippines, where he currently lives. He's currently missing in action, so in his absence the admin there is Cloud-Hidden. Ask Cloud who the original owner and figurehead is for Outlaw, he'll tell you. If you were to ask Andre though, he'd probably take the piss and tell you it's Judo Hendrix, as thick spastics like yerself tend to bring out the sarcastic streak in 'im

Your talking to me now Ciggy, I know Andre is not missing in action as you put it, he simply started posting as 'Cloud Hidden' but you know this because it is just another one of your many online identities. I've seen the Andre's pictures, and I've also seen the Ciggy pictures as a little girly boy.

Nay resemblance. I was a much prettier girly boy than Andre.

C!ggy wrote:
No doubt in my mind that this is the same person. Girlie boy/Girlie man, Ciggy/Andre. Reading your last sentence just further exposes yourself - Quote:
" "If you were to ask Andre though, he'd probably take the piss and tell you it's Judo Hendrix, as thick spastics like yerself tend to bring out the sarcastic streak in 'im" Looks like you know him very well, a little too well,

Uhm, what?

C!ggy wrote:
You just don't like being exposed as the muppet you are because you like to think of yourself as smart individual, try getting rid of your multiples and then at least you will be an individual, and then you can try to work on being smart.

Your full of SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIte Ciggy.

Nay multiples here mate, except your own multiple Epic Fails. They'll be more lulz if you try to use an orgonite crystal ball to channel the info aboot this. I expect you to get right on that.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:40 am

Uģis wrote:
C!ggy wrote:
Uģis wrote:
Ciggy wrote:

Wat?

coont: Stephen Coonts (born July 19, 1946) is an American thriller and suspense novelist.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coonts

He's trying to get around the profanity filter here. C*U*N*T, i.e., that which he is.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next