Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy Now Sod? Sodlike has been reported for violations

5 posters

Go down

Happy Now Sod? Sodlike has been reported for violations Empty Happy Now Sod? Sodlike has been reported for violations

Post  Billy Ruben Wed May 29, 2013 3:52 am

Happy Now Sod? Sodlike has been reported for violations Reportedsodlike

And yeah Sod...it's either you or Snoops.

And you can't help but leave clues,cause you like to be suspected....but not proven.

How many Icke Batman avatars you've sported.

And yeah,I told Ciggy that a month ago.

You gutless piece of shit Sod.That's what a spineless person you are.Well I'm doing your job for you.

You lose this place...your fault.

And I won't stop there.

Want a nice visit in the morning...HUH !!!! You remove what said about Ciggy and his daughter...or I will smash you good this time.

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Happy Now Sod? Sodlike has been reported for violations Empty Re: Happy Now Sod? Sodlike has been reported for violations

Post  griduser64 Wed May 29, 2013 5:46 am

Happy Now Sod? Sodlike has been reported for violations Konachancom26591ghostin

Last edited by griduser64 on Wed May 29, 2013 4:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
griduser64
griduser64

Back to top Go down

Happy Now Sod? Sodlike has been reported for violations Empty Re: Happy Now Sod? Sodlike has been reported for violations

Post  Billy Ruben Wed May 29, 2013 6:07 am

griduser64 wrote:Fuck Ciggy's Daughter.

I'm neither sod nor snoops, I did have an account on the old davidickeforum.com but that's all you get, and thanks for being easy to manipulate.

Would'nt believe a gutless lying shitbag...let alone those other two arseholes you mentioned.

Enjoy it while it last,it's been reported...get's taken down,tough luck.

Sure you're not Sod eh ?

I never turned Ciggy away from you.I just took advantage of it.

It was you being a drunk fuckwit as usual.

Next arsehole,you ruined your own forum and you got no talent,

like you used to have caused you burnt yourself out on cocaine.

One of your mates confirms your dealings too at DIF.

I will use it, no threats,I'll post the cop report tomorrow,give you a chance to hide your ounzes.

You fucked with me,now for collateral damage

Happy Now Sod? Sodlike has been reported for violations Sellingforsod

See,I went bacvk to DIF to do some research and gather ammunition and found this little gem,thankyou. thumbs up cheers

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Wed May 29, 2013 6:53 am

Well, well, well, well, well it seems the mad peado Billy wants attention cos he is not getting any, and just for the record, you are NOTHING to Foromotion and you are insignificant. Listen here, PROVE IT that I am Damn'Sod, but your attempts to flame me do not work and I will not waste my time giving you a response, in fact loads are put off WebAnarchy cos of your presence and I actually talk to Ciggy, Goke, Dove, and the whole gang in Facebook instead, and I am glad TrueLilly has moved on because she is probably talking to sane people. Anyway I love it when I get some response from you cos it is working in my personal favours, and hey watch out in The Astral. cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu
Another thing, I am talking to my Occult buddies on FaceBook and I am involved in their personal groups Got It cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Wed May 29, 2013 9:38 am

thumbs up

Keep it coming Tiswas....keep it coming babe...the last hours of Sodlike,go for it babe... thumbs up popcorn cheers

For TisSod,I'll stoop to any level and any method except approve of peadophiles and rapist supporters like yourself. thumbs up cheers

Happy Now Sod? Sodlike has been reported for violations Keepitupslut

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Wed May 29, 2013 9:43 am

good night piece of shit..... thumbs up wave
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Wed May 29, 2013 9:54 am

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Shutup Billy, and another thing, if I am allegedly Sod! (I would rather be him than you!) why are you trying to flame me with racist type of abuse. Bastard, I am not a Dalit (i FIGHT FOR THEM AND i USE GUNS TO KILL PEOPLE WHO ATTACK THEM), I am a Jat Sikh GOT IT and anyway I can kill you in the Astral but I have other plans. You are mentally ill and stupid, and anyway if you got rid of this forum you will have no attention and that forum of yours Circle Jerk is peodophilic and crap, you have a high opinion of yourself Billy and loads tend to ignore you, like True Lilly sensibliy has LOL.
Bastard, listen to this, you can type down whatever you think and say whatever Anti Indian thing is on your mind, but you are gonna be a dead Aussie Drunken bastard in a year's time and anyway Ciggy does not know what you are talking about. Another thing, the Occult ladies were absolutley correct about that Little Mo Hag called Goldy/Kia. She has made the wrong move and as for you, you hate Damn'Sod! cos he is more handsome and intelligent than you are got it. cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu

Last edited by Lady Tis-Shine on Wed May 29, 2013 10:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  the phantom Wed May 29, 2013 10:03 am

Lady Tis-Shine wrote:I can kill you in the Astral

That's a death threat right there.
the phantom
the phantom

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Wed May 29, 2013 10:59 am

the phantom wrote:

Reflex,
wasting your time.If you want to interpret this morons drivel,everything he says is opposite to the truth,except the Indian crap.

I apologized to Dalits for equating them with him/TisSod.

It tries to join my forum,it's not open for membership.

He's secretly despised at Webanarchy and Sod hasn't got the balls to stir shit there,cause they've been waiting for an excuse soon as he puts his foot in it.

No-one including me,visits his Facebook.

And one thing in your defence,Reflex was unfairly banned from Sanctum Zone.I don't like your style either,

but you were wrongly accused as someone else.

Do intelligent post and don't play troll forum to forum like these idiots do.

If Sodlike don't get shut down,do something it's lacked for years...intelligence.

Enjoy your stay here.

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Thu May 30, 2013 6:46 am

Billy Ruben wrote:
the phantom wrote:

Reflex,
wasting your time.If you want to interpret this morons drivel,everything he says is opposite to the truth,except the Indian crap.

I apologized to Dalits for equating them with him/TisSod.

It tries to join my forum,it's not open for membership.

He's secretly despised at Webanarchy and Sod hasn't got the balls to stir shit there,cause they've been waiting for an excuse soon as he puts his foot in it.

No-one including me,visits his Facebook.

And one thing in your defence,Reflex was unfairly banned from Sanctum Zone.I don't like your style either,

but you were wrongly accused as someone else.

Do intelligent post and don't play troll forum to forum like these idiots do.

If Sodlike don't get shut down,do something it's lacked for years...intelligence.

Enjoy your stay here.

FUCK YOU SOD,FUCK YOU !!!!!!

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu

Happy Now Sod? Sodlike has been reported for violations Tiswasisaman

Happy Now Sod? Sodlike has been reported for violations Imagescaw0ipie

Happy Now Sod? Sodlike has been reported for violations 139129065tiswas170sbadg

satan satan satan satan

adolf

mAKE ME INACTIVE,i DO NOT SUPPORT THOSE WHO THREATEN RAPE,MURDER FOR THEM IS A NOBLE ACT AND I STAND BY THIS STATEMENT AND LIVE

BY IT'S PROTOCOLS.

SOD AND GRIDUSER...DEAD FUCKERS.

ccc

adolf
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  entrangermercenary Tue Jun 04, 2013 6:40 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:
griduser64 wrote:Fuck Ciggy's Daughter.

I'm neither sod nor snoops, I did have an account on the old davidickeforum.com but that's all you get, and thanks for being easy to manipulate.

Would'nt believe a gutless lying shitbag...let alone those other two arseholes you mentioned.

Enjoy it while it last,it's been reported...get's taken down,tough luck.

Sure you're not Sod eh ?

I never turned Ciggy away from you.I just took advantage of it.

It was you being a drunk fuckwit as usual.

Next arsehole,you ruined your own forum and you got no talent,

like you used to have caused you burnt yourself out on cocaine.

One of your mates confirms your dealings too at DIF.

I will use it, no threats,I'll post the cop report tomorrow,give you a chance to hide your ounzes.

You fucked with me,now for collateral damage

Happy Now Sod? Sodlike has been reported for violations Sellingforsod

See,I went bacvk to DIF to do some research and gather ammunition and found this little gem,thankyou. thumbs up cheers

Oh my should I blush wub tholms

entrangermercenary

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Wed Jun 05, 2013 10:24 am

It seems that the forum hosts are not listening to Billy Idiot and the forum is still up and runnning LOL. What a berk and anyway think whoever you think I am cos I am not Sod! I am Tis-shine got it. But anyway, loads ignore you cos you are mentally ill and you embrass yourself with your posts Moron. True Lilly has forgotten you because you are inspid and insane, and btw, Ciggy does not really mention you in FaceBook LOL. Most of the people in WebAnarchy are in Facebook and they have better things to discuss rubbish with a idiot like yourself. cthulhu
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Jun 11, 2013 8:48 pm

Lady Tis-Shine wrote:This forum is absolutely crap, it is just like a carbon copy of that crappy Infinate Love forum and another thing I have noticed about the forum is that it wants to be another David Icke forum, but has failed on ALL COUNTS because it is absolutely and utterly crap!!! Spam Sodlikes, stated one wag, well it is already being spammed by the Idiocy of the perverted Child Botherer Billy, who openly admitted in THIS VERY FORUM that he touched the arse of a 10 yr old girl.
The Sanctum Zone reckons that I am Sod, Droike, or whatever, but what I reckon they are is sad pathetic people who are having an opinion on subjects which is WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY beyond them. Those idiots from IL forum put me right off, and I think those Marijanuna cigerettes have given them delusions of granduer. As for myself, I am welcome in the Dif, and I can reactive my account whenever I like and hey I am still banned from Droike's cos I won the argument LOL cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu

Happy Now Sod? Sodlike has been reported for violations Andfuckyoutiswas
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down