Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Handbag was reported by his mother for child abuse of his daughter

+5
Lady Tis-Shine
Hagbard Celine
Dovebloke
FERD
John Drake
9 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Handbag was reported by his mother for child abuse of his daughter Empty Handbag was reported by his mother for child abuse of his daughter

Post  John Drake Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:24 am

https://sodlikeproductions.forumotion.com/general-chat-f4/droike-is-australian-t227.htm

Want to play hard ball Handbag?

Even now he deos not regret or question his actions. According to him his now dead mother was involved in an Illuminughty plot to silence him.

Fucking sick bastard you are Handbag.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Handbag was reported by his mother for child abuse of his daughter Empty Re: Handbag was reported by his mother for child abuse of his daughter

Post  FERD Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:48 am

Oh come on nowz Droike, don't judge lest yooz be judged yoozself. Yooz don't know the full story of what's goign on with Haggy and his chidrenz so maybe is best weez leave it to Haggy to deal with.

Let'z weez focus on the absurdity of ANGERESS
FERD
FERD

Back to top Go down

Handbag was reported by his mother for child abuse of his daughter Empty Re: Handbag was reported by his mother for child abuse of his daughter

Post  John Drake Mon Oct 05, 2009 12:03 pm

FERD wrote:Oh come on nowz Droike, don't judge lest yooz be judged yoozself. Yooz don't know the full story of what's goign on with Haggy and his chidrenz so maybe is best weez leave it to Haggy to deal with.

Let'z weez focus on the absurdity of ANGERESS

So you think its good to leave the abuser to sort it out do you?

Fuck me you are a thick c unt Ferd.

I know what he posted and bragged about and if he made it up hes even sicker that people think he is.

They dont shout stay away from the children when he turns up at these woo woo outings for nothing Ferd and you are doing yourself no favors by appearing to stand with him.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Dovebloke Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:25 am

Someone who poses as icke and posts such a picture on the official icke forum is beyond help.

All we can do for Mr Celine is to pity him.
Dovebloke
Dovebloke

http://www.undovedmind.org

Back to top Go down

Post  Hagbard Celine Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:11 pm

Well I have spoken about my personal life online so what is done is done.

I'd like to know how many of you are going to judge and condemn me on Droike's say so alone. Crying or Very sad scratch

Do you want to hear my side of the story? Cool
Hagbard Celine
Hagbard Celine

Back to top Go down

Post  Hagbard Celine Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:13 pm

Dovebloke wrote:Someone who poses as icke and posts such a picture on the official icke forum is beyond help.

All we can do for Mr Celine is to pity him.

Perhaps my humour was a bit too subtle for you. Wink Rolling Eyes
Hagbard Celine
Hagbard Celine

Back to top Go down

Post  Dovebloke Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:41 am

You should be locked away for life you unstable idiot.
Dovebloke
Dovebloke

http://www.undovedmind.org

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Fri Oct 09, 2009 5:25 am

Your pal 'super'goke should be the one locked up, and how the hell did the DIF let that nutcase be a mod is beside me?
I finished my forum because I WANTED TO, AND I DID GET A BEGGING LETTER FROM 'SUPER'GOKE ASKING ME TO BRING MY FORUM BACK. That is when I decided to finish with forums and apparently I have a offline life too, I feel great that 'super'goke is reading my posts and re-arranging them. It is better than him looking at his ugly face in the mirror.
Why I am I wasting my time actually talking to you Dove of Bastard, I am wasting valuable time.
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  Hagbard Celine Tue Oct 13, 2009 12:44 am

Dovebloke wrote:You should be locked away for life you unstable idiot.

Is that your prosecution case? rolf

Deary me, sometimes I think we don't need the Illuminati! We're doing a good enough self-sesructive hatchet job ourselves! Cool
Hagbard Celine
Hagbard Celine

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:52 am

Handbag you braged about how you were up for child abuse and got away with it, you brag about how you still abuse your child and you laugh about it. You are on sick fucker Handbag.

If social services read some of your posts that child would be taken into care quick smart.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Hagbard Celine Fri Oct 16, 2009 1:07 am

Droike wrote:Handbag you braged about how you were up for child abuse and got away with it, you brag about how you still abuse your child and you laugh about it. You are on sick fucker Handbag.

If social services read some of your posts that child would be taken into care quick smart.

The Anti-War Movement (when they're not slagging off 9/11 Truth campaigners Rolling Eyes ) say that the War will creaste a 1000 Bin Ladens. And in the same way, your own conduct is going to create a 1000 David Ickes. Cool

How many people do you think you've recruited to the Skepper Cause, Droike? Who is going to read this and say: "This Droike is such an admirable man. I'm going to believe him."? I wonder how many people were "on the fence", as James Randi would say, until they read your tirades against me and were knocked firmly down onto our side.

You're making a statrement about yourself, not me. You've taken something I said on a forum years ago which you know is very senstive and upsetting for me and you've repeatedly used it as a weapon to attack me. What does that say about you eh?
Hagbard Celine
Hagbard Celine

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Fri Oct 16, 2009 2:16 am

How many people are going to read it? exactly, next to none, same as IL and your forum. So where all these new ickoids are going to come from i don't know. On top of that nearly all people on IL think ickes a dick head. I would say most do here and on your forum well you think hes God, i think hes a dick and Tiswas well she changers her mind by the hour for no reason at all.

An x Jehovah Witness explained something you have fallen for to me. He was once a member of the governing body, the discreet slave as its known. Only 12 of them and they control everything, make all the rules all the decisions the lot. He told me get them to think they are in a war good against evil and convince them that your army is growing in size everyday and have them in the palm of your hand. Jones, icke and people like them do just this and you have fallen for it. Conspiracy is dying on its arse, its nothing like as popular now as 10 years ago. Most the sites are gone and the ones that remain are hardly ever used. Icke and Jones are a bit of an exception to this but they are the big boys of the game. Look at the truth movement its dead because it was a pile of money making shit. See how many black shirts turn up at ground zero next 9 11.

I'm not into recruiting people for any thing, thats you mate. Your the one who used to walk round selling Marxist magazines not me.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Hagbard Celine Sat Oct 17, 2009 6:18 am

OK, this is my side:

In 2005 my daughter, then aged 11, was put under care proceedings by social services. Everyone in the family had to go through a rather nasty assessment process by a team that included a psychologist. The shrink concluded that I was mildly autistic, irresponsible and mentally incapable of bringing up a child. What followed than was a very hurtful incident in which I was forced to sue my mother and get a second opinion from another shrink. Luckily it all came out alright in the end Smile . It was very traumatic and I don't like thinking about it. Crying or Very sad I described what I went through with my friends on the DarkConspiracy forum. This was a mistake to do so because one person reading what I said decided to take it and use it as a weapon to attack me, and they're still doing so today. But it's too late now; what is done is done.

Now that's my side of the story. You can blindly believe all the things Droike says without question if you like, in which case more fool you. Or you can realize that there are always too sides to every story. I'll leave it up to you.

Thank you for your time. Very Happy

HC
Hagbard Celine
Hagbard Celine

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:59 pm

And what exacly did i say different than you Handbag? What part of what i say should they not take on board? That's basically what happened but you missed out some vital parts. Why did you miss out the bit where you claim your mother was either a member of the illuminati or mind controlled by them and she gave evidence against you to stop your "great work". I hasten to add "great work" were your words not mine. Its those illusions of grandeur the physiologist told you about isn't it? Its the fact you live in a fantasy world like the doctors said isn't it?

You still abuse the kid and its sick. You openly bragg about going to this event and that one costing thousands of pounds while at the same time you admit you dont always have the money for basic things like heating. Don't you feel just a little guilty knowing your banging that old tart in some hotel spending hundreds on a weekend and yet the following week you and the kid will be sitting wrapped in blankets and going to bed fully clothed because you cant afford heating? What a selfish and irresponsible kunt you are.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  FERD Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:24 pm

Hagbard Celine wrote:Well I have spoken about my personal life online so what is done is done.

I'd like to know how many of you are going to judge and condemn me on Droike's say so alone. Crying or Very sad scratch

meez won't condemn yooz, haggy cowbonk
FERD
FERD

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Tue Nov 10, 2009 4:08 pm

The child does need heating in the house, why is there no heating???
And how do you know Droike that the cost of these meetings and Hotels are so high?? It slightly sounds a bit selfish if money is spent on this but not on basic essentials like heating.
Look when someone says child abuse, they think of sexual or violent abuse of a child, never neglect like this. So Hagbard get some heating in the house OK.
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:40 pm

Tiswas wrote:The child does need heating in the house, why is there no heating???
And how do you know Droike that the cost of these meetings and Hotels are so high?? It slightly sounds a bit selfish if money is spent on this but not on basic essentials like heating.
Look when someone says child abuse, they think of sexual or violent abuse of a child, never neglect like this. So Hagbard get some heating in the house OK.

In a post made on DIF Handbag proudly announced that they were all freezing in his house because he refuses to pay for energy when its a conspiracy and should be free. He told how they all sit round the home wrapped in blankets and go to bed fully clothed (including hoodies) because its so cold. What he was trying to do is big himself up as an illuminati fighter not knowing he has just admitted to child abuse. When i questioned him about this he backtracked and said he dosent always have enough cash to supply his family with heating. He went from wont pay to cant pay. However at the same time he writes about all these weekends away at conferences staying in hotels he has with his lady friend. Drinking coctails and hobnobbing with the conspiracy elite while not having the cash to give your family their basic needs is sick.

How do i know the cost is high lol the same way others did, its advertised on the net. How do you think people go about buying tickets if they dont know the price? You even commented yourself that it was "costly".

realtiswas wrote:It is very costly Haggie

http://hpanwoforum.freeforums.org/alternative-view-ii-t578.html

So how did you know how high the cost was?

It must have cost at least £500 for him to attend the alternative 2 weekend then he says he hasn't always got enough cash to pay for heating. Its not like thats the only one hes been to this year either. He must have gone to 4 or 5 if not more. Probe twice this year for a start.

Its up to him what he spends his money on but when someone says i cant afford heating for my family while at the same time they are spending thousands of pounds a year on themselves staying in hotels and attending woo woo conferences alarm bells should ring. He admits himself that a phycologist said he was irresponsible and incapable of looking after a child and this proves just that.

If a father is living on the bread line and unable to afford things like heating they should not be pissing thousands a year up the wall on shat like alternative 2, David Icke and probe etc. He should get his priority's sorted but to him thats conspiracy turd before family.

Here's a quote from Goldy which sums it up quite clearly.

[quote="goldy"]Ben's so wrapped up in ickes world and his studying, I think he tends not to take a look around him and see whats really going on.[/goldy]

http://www.infinite-love-forum.com/./viewtopic.php?f=11&t=856&p=7475&hilit=satellite#p7475

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:36 am

That is selfish!!! Really Hagbard the child comes first and the house prioritities do too. Anyway his child must be all grown now, but seriously when you talk about child abuse Droike, loads tend to think that abusers are not neglecters of a selfish sort (which it is), but of a vile Glitter varierty.
If the child is under 15 then shame on you Hagbard, shame. Children come first, that is the role of any parent.
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  Goldy Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:52 am

[quote]
Droike wrote:

It must have cost at least £500 for him to attend the alternative 2 weekend then he says he hasn't always got enough cash to pay for heating. Its not like thats the only one hes been to this year either. He must have gone to 4 or 5 if not more. Probe twice this year for a start.

Its up to him what he spends his money on but when someone says i cant afford heating for my family while at the same time they are spending thousands of pounds a year on themselves staying in hotels and attending woo woo conferences alarm bells should ring. He admits himself that a phycologist said he was irresponsible and incapable of looking after a child and this proves just that.

If a father is living on the bread line and unable to afford things like heating they should not be pissing thousands a year up the wall on shat like alternative 2, David Icke and probe etc. He should get his priority's sorted but to him thats conspiracy turd before family.

Here's a quote from Goldy which sums it up quite clearly.

goldy wrote:Ben's so wrapped up in ickes world and his studying, I think he tends not to take a look around him and see whats really going on.[/goldy]

http://www.infinite-love-forum.com/./viewtopic.php?f=11&t=856&p=7475&hilit=satellite#p7475

Firstly Drake it doesn't cost that much to go to conferences, some are free entry. My quote lol, Drake, Ben does alot a good work trying to bring pppl's attention to what the loomies are up to. and this can (as it did with myself when i first joined the Icke) blind normality, it can take over your life.

Anyway, what biz is it of yours what Ben does or how he chooses to go about his life? He's already given his side to his story which I thought was very admiral of him and there is nothing untoward there it's all in your head, so shut up about Ben's life and concentrate on your own. Like Ben said, his only one mistake was mentioning a personal issue on line to ppl like you who always take everything the wrong way. and take ppl's words and deliberately misjudge them for them to look bad. There is no in understanding in you, or maybe there is but you just dont like ppl to think there is, nobody is this thick surly!!!

Goldy

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:24 am

I find it hard to understand people like you Goldy. You cant seem to grasp when you post something on a forum the idea is people talk about it. If you dont want people talking about it dont post it.

Twist his words lol i dont think so. That summery he gave had a lot of s hit hes posted about it before absent. The whole his mother was Illuminati working against him was missing for example. He dosent mention that his x has to live with him otherwise the child will be taken into care because hes not fit to be a parent and needs supervision did he?

Handbag gets carried away sometimes and wants people to look up to him. That's why he posts things like refusing to pay for heating because energy is a conspiracy. He dosent know what hes just said means hes neglecting his child until you point that out. Then comes another story, he then claims he cant always afford to heat the house. So which is it, ones a lie thats for sure. Even if the second is true its still wrong to spend thousands of pounds a year on woo woo crap when your kid goes without basics such as heating. Handbag however cant see this and cant see either one of the things he said he does is wrong.

You are right he can do as he likes but any decent person would admit living it up in hotels while you dont have the cash to heat your home is not on.

Free lol not the crap were talking about isn't.

AV3 this time is £170 and to get that ticket you have to spend £205 on a room. Add to that the price of meals, travel and the odd drink and were soon well on the way to £500. You can get a lot of heating for £500 but s hit it dosent matter to Handbag his family sit at home wrapped in blankets and go to bed full clothed because AV3 is important isn't it.

Its not only AV though is it? Its probe twice a year hotels all round and many more.

I dont know who you get for free Goldy but for the price of attending AV3 i would expect people like Icke and Jones but you get sh it like Former US Congresswoman Cynthia Mckinney followed by Norman Baker MP.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  FERD Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:56 am

Droike, yooz mama reported yooz to authoriteez for having potty mouth! rolf
FERD
FERD

Back to top Go down

Post  Goldy Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:43 pm

FERD wrote:Droike, yooz mama reported yooz to authoriteez for having potty mouth! rolf

Ferd, please reads the JD rules........ you must support all allegations with a screen grab, popcorn

Goldy

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Thu Nov 12, 2009 10:47 am

Nope never said that.

What you have twisted is an argument between Tiswas and myself. Tiswas says she screen grabs everyting. She was at the time making all sorts of shit up about PM's i never sent and posts i never made so i challenged her to show the screen grabs she said she had. She never did because as ever its all lies.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  FERD Thu Nov 12, 2009 11:54 am

Droike wrote:Nope never said that.

What you have twisted is an argument between Tiswas and myself. Tiswas says she screen grabs everyting. She was at the time making all sorts of shit up about PM's i never sent and posts i never made so i challenged her to show the screen grabs she said she had. She never did because as ever its all lies.

Droike do yooz remember Malachi and the battle against the Greeks? cpn
FERD
FERD

Back to top Go down

Post  Hagbard Celine Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:22 am

FERD wrote:
Hagbard Celine wrote:Well I have spoken about my personal life online so what is done is done.

meez won't condemn yooz, haggy cowbonk

Thanks, Ferd. Very Happy
Hagbard Celine
Hagbard Celine

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next