Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Billy Ruben I Have Got To Get Rid Of The Ask Aunt Tiswas Thread...

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Billy Ruben I Have Got To Get Rid Of The Ask Aunt Tiswas Thread... - Page 2 Empty Re: Billy Ruben I Have Got To Get Rid Of The Ask Aunt Tiswas Thread...

Post  Billy Ruben Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:35 am

Ciggy wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
Ciggy wrote: cthulhu
rolf

hope the members are'nt up in arms before my first post....I'm so hated thumbs up

It won't be hatred, it'll be love of the wind-up that'll motivate them slagging you at first.

If you show a thick skin and give some back, you'll fit in fine.

that'll only improve the quality.Is Lilly there yet?
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Billy Ruben I Have Got To Get Rid Of The Ask Aunt Tiswas Thread... - Page 2 Empty Re: Billy Ruben I Have Got To Get Rid Of The Ask Aunt Tiswas Thread...

Post  Ciggy Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:39 am

Lilly has yet to grace Web Anarchy with the glorious message of her God of OzTrailer, preferring to keep web anarchists in the dark aboot OzGod's divine plan for the world. She makes a bad servant of that demon. That that demon hasenna punished her for it yet, shows that it's weak.

Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:44 am

Ciggy wrote:Lilly has yet to grace Web Anarchy with the glorious message of her God of OzTrailer, preferring to keep web anarchists in the dark aboot OzGod's divine plan for the world. She makes a bad servant of that demon. That that demon hasenna punished her for it yet, shows that it's weak.

I'm disappointed too.
I kind of miss her.
Lilly,spread the word of the faithful.Do as John Lydon once said,"Go where you are least wanted,more to achieve there". thumbs up
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2