Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Billy Ruben I Have Got To Get Rid Of The Ask Aunt Tiswas Thread...

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Billy Ruben I Have Got To Get Rid Of The Ask Aunt Tiswas Thread... Empty Billy Ruben I Have Got To Get Rid Of The Ask Aunt Tiswas Thread...

Post  Everybody, Loves Sod..!!! Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:41 am

Billy Ruben I Have Got To Get Rid Of The Ask Aunt Tiswas Thread...

It Goes Against The Guidlines...

Mentioning Persons Names And Adresses...

Personally I'm Not A Big Fan Of Censorship...Billy Ruben I Have Got To Get Rid Of The Ask Aunt Tiswas Thread...

Personally I'm Not A Big Fan Of Censorship...

But If I Don't Remove It This Forum Could Be Shut Down...

If You Want To Get Stuff From There...

There Are You Tubes etc...

Get It Done Now Because It Will Be Gone By 6 o clock Tonight...

Or Maybe Just Edit Out All The Names And Adresses...

But That Would Take You Too Long I Reckon...!!!

jawdrop jawdrop jawdrop
Everybody, Loves Sod..!!!

Back to top Go down

Billy Ruben I Have Got To Get Rid Of The Ask Aunt Tiswas Thread... Empty Re: Billy Ruben I Have Got To Get Rid Of The Ask Aunt Tiswas Thread...

Post  Billy Ruben Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:51 am

Everybody, Loves Sod..!!! wrote:Billy Ruben I Have Got To Get Rid Of The Ask Aunt Tiswas Thread...

Personally I'm Not A Big Fan Of Censorship...Billy Ruben I Have Got To Get Rid Of The Ask Aunt Tiswas Thread...

Personally I'm Not A Big Fan Of Censorship...

But If I Don't Remove It This Forum Could Be Shut Down...

If You Want To Get Stuff From There...

There Are You Tubes etc...

Get It Done Now Because It Will Be Gone By 6 o clock Tonight...

Or Maybe Just Edit Out All The Names And Adresses...

But That Would Take You Too Long I Reckon...!!!

jawdrop jawdrop jawdrop

I'll edit,surnames only and a few town names?
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Billy Ruben I Have Got To Get Rid Of The Ask Aunt Tiswas Thread... Empty Re: Billy Ruben I Have Got To Get Rid Of The Ask Aunt Tiswas Thread...

Post  Everybody, Loves Sod..!!! Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:03 am

Maybe You Could Edit All The Names To Just Be Initials...

Also You Might Have To Edit Out Any Accusations That You Have Made...

It's Gonna Take You Forever...!!!

jawdrop jawdrop jawdrop

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:33 am

Everybody, Loves Sod..!!! wrote:Maybe You Could Edit All The Names To Just Be Initials...

jawdrop jawdrop jawdrop

get rid of it and this thread...I'm fucked off about it,but not with you,perverts win again...go on.do it
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:34 am

Everybody, Loves Sod..!!! wrote:Maybe You Could Edit All The Names To Just Be Initials...

jawdrop jawdrop jawdrop

get rid of it and this thread...I'm fucked off about it,but not with you,perverts win again...go on.do it
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Everybody, Loves Sod..!!! Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:33 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:
Well I'm A Bit Pissed Off With It Aswell...(Not With You)
There Were Maybe A Few Things In That Thread That Were Maybe A Bit Defammatory Or Slanderous,
But In General It Was A Very "Organic" Thread,
Mostly Banter Between You And Ciggy About Your Life Experiences...

What Surprises Me Though Is That There Does Seem To Be People Browsing These Forums Who Have No Interest In Posting Or In The Topics,

So I Suppose You Got To Be A Bit Careful What You Put On The Internet...!!!

USE DISCERNMENT

Some events depicted in certain posting and threads on this website may be fictitious and any similarity to any person living or dead is merely coincidental.
Some other articles may be based on actual events but which in certain cases incidents, characters and timelines have been changed for dramatic purposes.
Certain characters may be composites, or entirely fictitious.

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu

Back to top Go down

Post  Cigar Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:53 pm

Everybody, Loves Sod..!!! wrote:Well I'm A Bit Pissed Off With It Aswell...(Not With You)

To Whom are you referring to Sod? Who is it that has made you pissed off in that thread?

Just thought I'd mention, I never did read that thread. I never looked at it once. Was it all that bad? Also why on earth would people be wanting to put personal information on it when there's people that go around like JD and people like him...

Please tell us, you have got me curious now...
Cigar
Cigar

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Sun Jan 09, 2011 3:22 pm

Billy, if you like you can copy-paste the posts you want kept, over onto Web Anarchy. Far worse things have been posted there before and my web hosts have never said a word aboot it.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Sun Jan 09, 2011 3:54 pm

Gee, When did these READERS Start WATCHING, Who's said What, here...
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sun Jan 09, 2011 4:03 pm

true lilly wrote:Gee, When did these READERS Start WATCHING, Who's said What, here...

Has fuckin ' nothing to do with your fantasies.stay out of it...you'd only wish to be that sort of trouble,,,
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sun Jan 09, 2011 4:04 pm

Ciggy wrote:Billy, if you like you can copy-paste the posts you want kept, over onto Web Anarchy. Far worse things have been posted there before and my web hosts have never said a word aboot it.

Thankyou for the offer sir,will do...talk later on about it... thumbs up
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sun Jan 09, 2011 4:05 pm

Cigar wrote:
Everybody, Loves Sod..!!! wrote:Well I'm A Bit Pissed Off With It Aswell...(Not With You)

To Whom are you referring to Sod? Who is it that has made you pissed off in that thread?

Just thought I'd mention, I never did read that thread. I never looked at it once. Was it all that bad? Also why on earth would people be wanting to put personal information on it when there's people that go around like JD and people like him...

Please tell us, you have got me curious now...

rolf
JD is the sort of guy I want reading it.... rolf

Had I not put it on him for a root,he'd probably be more pro-active than sittin' in the background...
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sun Jan 09, 2011 4:19 pm

Everybody, Loves Sod..!!! wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
Well I'm A Bit Pissed Off With It Aswell...(Not With You)
There Were Maybe A Few Things In That Thread That Were Maybe A Bit Defammatory Or Slanderous,
But In General It Was A Very "Organic" Thread,
Mostly Banter Between You And Ciggy About Your Life Experiences...

What Surprises Me Though Is That There Does Seem To Be People Browsing These Forums Who Have No Interest In Posting Or In The Topics,

So I Suppose You Got To Be A Bit Careful What You Put On The Internet...!!!

USE DISCERNMENT

Some events depicted in certain posting and threads on this website may be fictitious and any similarity to any person living or dead is merely coincidental.
Some other articles may be based on actual events but which in certain cases incidents, characters and timelines have been changed for dramatic purposes.
Certain characters may be composites, or entirely fictitious.

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu

My stuff up Sod,you see,I lack tact,and kind of Emailed everyone except the brother in law about the thread.Kind of left that to the car parts manager as well,to notify my brother in law.I really wanted them be aware of all issues and at each others throats,cause they dare disturb the little tranquil peace I have in my mind.I was about to bring over the riot grrrls to start a harassment campaign,Riot Grrrrls are militant damaged gilrs,usually molested by the father figure,always looking for the next man to string up and burn...Oh,They got good music.And I'm a fan,big one and a sweetie.They can do my job for me,plus Sod goes cult underground with a slightly bigger following.
...I thought everyone one wins,and a little extra miff in town.Cool.
And those two bastards,I can make them rot,rot their shitty little auras.
Then you know what...The weakest one,I was going to hand over to my occult group,since they always laugh at me in the background.
And I saved Sam's life,with no FUCKIN' thanks from that retarded family of hers.
So yeah,give them a taste.
And guess what,my occult group is very hard to please...and they were raped and molested...
I suppose people can see where I'm going with this...
F*ck them scum bucket shit bags c*nts.
Anyway,all the good guys here take a copy...excellent.
They are'nt going to stop with the campaign with getting me back,believe me...so I need new and clever ways of doing this.

Sorry for the pressure I put you under Sod...and for disturbing some nice people out there...and the Angora Goats.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sun Jan 09, 2011 4:41 pm

...I'm no black brother you guys,other wise,I'd hook them myself.
I'm still a little sooky light clinger,with the Kharma and the conscience,and a heart,well,it's a bit broken.
But my occult group are big bad guys.I'm most scared of Megan,a short thin,red head girl,with the abyssal creatures in her eyes.She offers me blowjobs all the time,but she's got to many entities for my liking.Very scared of her.She's mean,even when she's nice.
So yeah,it was my parting gift to the group as well.
And my ultimate freedom.
From the family,my shitbox friends...
and on to a new life,with a new love,would've made a great film too.

...Feeding ducks,patting cats...and ramming hot young eager pussy alnight.Would've been great. thumbs up thumbs up

Would've even cut you guys in on the profits.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sun Jan 09, 2011 4:59 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:...I'm no black brother you guys,other wise,I'd hook them myself.
I'm still a little sooky light clinger,with the Kharma and the conscience,and a heart,well,it's a bit broken.
But my occult group are big bad guys.I'm most scared of Megan,a short thin,red head girl,with the abyssal creatures in her eyes.She offers me blowjobs all the time,but she's got to many entities for my liking.Very scared of her.She's mean,even when she's nice.
So yeah,it was my parting gift to the group as well.
And my ultimate freedom.
From the family,my shitbox friends...
and on to a new life,with a new love,would've made a great film too.

...Feeding ducks,patting cats...and ramming hot young eager pussy alnight.Would've been great. thumbs up thumbs up

Would've even cut you guys in on the profits.

Albury is a big town,with a big river and lots of ducks.My niece could learn a little about life and be prepared for the next bastard she was attracted too.I was just going to wear her in.And educate her.

Do you get it.Albury has a Technical Collage and a University,Get it.

I would've been happy,first time in my life,since meeting Sam....it all comes full circle you see.

It was a brilliant plan and caused maximum damage to people who really deserve it.

Those who did'nt get hooked...other ways of law of attraction would kick in.Like heart attacks...things like that.I'm not as silly as I sound.

I'm a little boy.My black brothers...they're the one's to be afraid of.

thumbs up rolf
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Everybody, Loves Sod..!!! Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:25 pm

I Have Always Said,
In Life And If The Shit Hit The Fan,
Play The Island Game...

The Scenario Is Your Trapped On An Island With A Load Of Other People...

Do You Go Along With The Group...???

Or Do You Go Off By Yourself And Do Things Your Way...???

Eventually If Your Way Is Right,
Others Will Join You,

Joining Someonelses Group Just Leads To Bother If You Ask Me...

Now This Is A Bit Of An Analogy I Know...

But Like Billy Said The Law Of Attraction Can Work...

And Eventually There Will Become A Polarity Going On...

The Bad People Will Attract More Bad People...

And The Good People Will Attract More Good People...

I Have Seen This In Action...

Much As I Now Don't Like Born Again Christians...

When I Was One There Was A Turn Around In Some People That Were Almost Hopeless Cases Before...

Proper Alcoholics, Drug Addicts, Violent Criminals...

But There Was Too Much Bullshit Associated With It...

Take Jesus Out Of The Equation...

And It Still Works...

Bit Like The 12 Steps Works...

If You Take The Higher Power Out...

What Your Basically Left With Is A Supportive Group Of People Who Have Been There,

And Didn't Particularly Like Where There Was...

Too Much Karma Damage...!!!

Ma'an...!!!

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:17 pm

...Good post Sod,
let's just say,when they stomped out the last smouldering embers of my heart,instead of adopting victim,like most when they fall,I became the Go Between,for other forces at play.
I'm just a catalyst for what's coming to them,anyway.

Still,thankyou for your services.

thumbs up
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:15 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:
true lilly wrote:Gee, When did these READERS Start WATCHING, Who's said What, here...

Has fuckin ' nothing to do with your fantasies.stay out of it...you'd only wish to be that sort of trouble,,,
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:17 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:

nah, I just WARN PEOPLE of The TROUBLE COMING FROM the likes of TINTIN and his Traitorous, NOT SO secret, Associates.
Ciggy wrote:You know of course, lulzy, every google bot is an illuminaughty secret agent! tholms
'you' wish! *Ha ha Hardy ha ha* ... ONCE WERE, warriors, What's The Time, Mr. Wolf, What's The Time... DATE... SEASON.....
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:12 pm

true lilly wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:

nah, I just WARN PEOPLE of The TROUBLE COMING FROM the likes of TINTIN and his Traitorous, NOT SO secret, Associates.
Ciggy wrote:You know of course, lulzy, every google bot is an illuminaughty secret agent! tholms
'you' wish! *Ha ha Hardy ha ha* ... ONCE WERE, warriors, What's The Time, Mr. Wolf, What's The Time... DATE... SEASON.....

Hahahahaha rolf
It's cool Lilly,did'nt want to hassle you for real anyway.Sorry about hurting your feelings,several hundred times.I was hurting too,I spose.Yes,beware of Tintin,maybe there is something dark and evil,in the hearts of all men and women.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:32 pm

...But there are a few remaining concerns for my safety.
You see,the Computer shop my brother in law works at,well,the managers family lives in ...Taree.
A mate of the carparts seller,who lives in his second house,comes from Taree/Wingham.
The neighbours across the road,have well informed satisfied smirks...get it.
Storage is great...and to slip into the night,is even better.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:55 am

Ciggy wrote:Billy, if you like you can copy-paste the posts you want kept, over onto Web Anarchy. Far worse things have been posted there before and my web hosts have never said a word aboot it.

thanks for activating my account.Best post of the Tiswas thread restored tomorrow...thankyou thumbs up
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:09 am

cthulhu
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:10 am

Ciggy wrote: cthulhu
rolf

hope the members are'nt up in arms before my first post....I'm so hated thumbs up
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:33 am

Billy Ruben wrote:
Ciggy wrote: cthulhu
rolf

hope the members are'nt up in arms before my first post....I'm so hated thumbs up

It won't be hatred, it'll be love of the wind-up that'll motivate them slagging you at first.

If you show a thick skin and give some back, you'll fit in fine.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next