Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Taree Police...their fun and games

+4
true lilly
Sod-Haus...!!!
Ciggy
Billy Ruben
8 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Taree Police...their fun and games Empty Taree Police...their fun and games

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Nov 19, 2010 5:13 am

...Quite interesting,this town,once you see how it operates.
Now,in most "modern thinking" towns and cities,the police usually target the two drugs,that cause the most problems,Amphetamine and Alcohol.But not here,they spend tens of thousands of dollars,surveilling,
preparing,clocking up man hours,at the publics expense,just to lay charges,on a small pot dealing woman,that I can't buy off anymore,cause I'm to "HOT" to sell too.She only makes about $600 to $1000 a week,provides a good service...and they busted her,three times,straight after I bought off her...See their little pathetic games they play...arseholes.
...But the population is degrading into toothless speed users,while the youth pickle their brains,get violent and the worst outcome,sexual crimes...from alcohol abuse.But every marijuana dealer,in town over the last two years have been busted.The distrbution of weed,might be illegal,for now,but without the need to consult dodgy statistics,Marijuana,is not a dangerous,violent drug...and if anyone experiences mental problems,they were there before the weed came along...
...What I don't understand,this town,has the same "Old West" attitude,vendettas cross over into multi-generational feuds,most of the adult men,never mature above the age of 16,they're bereft of concepts that would improve their outlook in life and toward their fellow man,but the one herbal substance that could be beneficial,is weed.Yet they suppress this drug,more than any other.
...I know that some of you,hate the very thought of drugs...but this is a sick world,and many bad outweigh the good.Of course,for a lucky few,you understand and experience spiritual energy,that gives you more highs and ephiphanies,than any substance could...but you are a very small majority.There are very damaged people out there,if they knew what this herb could do,would be a great benefit....
Going from experience,the police manufacture what crimes they want,to slime their way to promotion.They know who I am,but they know not what I get them to do...break every Masonic code in the book...told them,I put Manly P Hall's works to good use....
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Taree Police...their fun and games Empty Re: Taree Police...their fun and games

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Nov 19, 2010 5:16 am

...oh,pigs...I'm going to collect every post I hid in Lilly's threads...reproduce them here,form a compilation thread,just for your amusement... thumbs up
Greetings to Barnsley,Near Wallsend Newcastle...
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Taree Police...their fun and games Empty tonight at the local Woolworths

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Nov 19, 2010 5:48 am

...today,going for a walk,I seen a dis-shevelled man,laying on a park bench,outside the New England University building.He was wearing a tartan like Jacket,with one modern accessory.The man,was homeless,but you could tell,he had it together at one stage,good life and family.He was shouting to himself,like he was having a conversation about breaking up with his wife,which touched me deeply,as I just went through all this same accusations and betrayal just recently.I could see the injustice of his situation,broke his mind,and he mentioned her lover...I was nearly in tears.
Like to go to shops near closing time,cheap and reduced breads,cakes and buns,cooked chicken is cheaper,and of course Ice-cream and cigarettes.
Here he was,outside the CCC,on the Taxi rank bench.
I went inside,got some Ice-blocks for the kids,chat with the nice red-head girl,at the cigarette counter...bought some bacon and cheese rolls and orange juice for the homeless guy out front...and he was gone.I look around,ask some bitter old woman,who had no concern for anyone but lighting her cigarette,she dismisses me with her no care attitude,looked at her,muttered"victim"...went over the road,and some nice teen girls told me the cops were cruising around,making their appearance noted.I spent 10-15minutes looking for him,realised the ice-blocks would melt,took them home and came back looking for the homeless man.
It's 7 to 10pm,I see the nice redhead girl,told her I bought them for the man,and I exchanged it back for cash and put it on the shelf for her.But pissed off and don't eat bacon unless in soups with pumkin or potato.
...They harass schizophrenics in this town for sport,and the poor bastards are pouring into this town,cause it's cheap to live,the few reasons we are here...you can breathe alot better too...landscapes and rivers,being the main attraction.
...Now the weird thing is,this grey haired schizoid from Maitland.6 weeks ago,I got cash from the St George ATM on the main street,it was 5:10 in the morning.Here was this bearded,grey old man,wearing grey,asking me for money,I could'nt,the machine only dispensed $50's,and had no spare change.But he first called me by my nickname from the Central Coast,Cookie,which I have'nt been called in years....that made me very suspicious.When I could'nt give cash,he changed his demeanor,and told me about the cops hunting schizoids for sport,or trying to tip them over the edge,which is exactly the game they've been playing with me for the last 3 months...or more.He said the cops were giving clear warnings,about getting out of town,or some of the youth,might make sure you leave...I said"What they get their sons (the cops) to beat you up"...and he jumped up,excited,yeah,yeah,almost ecstatic...I walked off,turned back,"I'm looking forward to it"...it's not the first time...
...Last night,I walked past the florist,seen the young chap who bombarded me with drink containers last week...knew it was a set-up...and waved to the high point of the Shopping Centre,I seen glints and movement.
Think I'm that stupid,loved to have seen their face,and the little psychic games we play.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Nov 19, 2010 5:53 am

Billy Ruben wrote:...oh,pigs...I'm going to collect every post I hid in Lilly's threads...reproduce them here,form a compilation thread,just for your amusement... thumbs up
Greetings to Barnsley,Near Wallsend Newcastle...

glad you're gone...I know who you are...and what you did to my brother...c u round...
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:17 am

Billy Ruben wrote:...Quite interesting,this town,once you see how it operates.
Now,in most "modern thinking" towns and cities,the police usually target the two drugs,that cause the most problems,Amphetamine and Alcohol.But not here,they spend tens of thousands of dollars,surveilling,
preparing,clocking up man hours,at the publics expense,just to lay charges,on a small pot dealing woman,that I can't buy off anymore,cause I'm to "HOT" to sell too.She only makes about $600 to $1000 a week,provides a good service...and they busted her,three times,straight after I bought off her...See their little pathetic games they play...arseholes.

I hate to disappoint you, but the police are like that everywhere: turn a blind eye to truly dangerous criminals and focus on the ones they know they can safely arrest withoot gettin shot at on the way in the door. They're awl fooking cowards, the lot.

If you want to truly be left alone, get dangerous. The Mexicans and El Salvadorans in California learned that trick.

Billy Ruben wrote:
...But the population is degrading into toothless speed users,while the youth pickle their brains,get violent and the worst outcome,sexual crimes...from alcohol abuse.But every marijuana dealer,in town over the last two years have been busted.The distrbution of weed,might be illegal,for now,but without the need to consult dodgy statistics,Marijuana,is not a dangerous,violent drug...and if anyone experiences mental problems,they were there before the weed came along...

It's the vicious spiral many cities run into: as the cowardly pseudo-police shy away from the dangerous criminals and focus on the slightly illegal yet harmless people for their policing activity, the nature of the crime scene gets worse and worse and worse, and sooner or later they have no choice but to deal with it due to public complaints. And then it gets 10x more difficult than it would have been had they manned up early on and grabbed the criminal bull by the horns.

Billy Ruben wrote:
...What I don't understand,this town,has the same "Old West" attitude,vendettas cross over into multi-generational feuds,most of the adult men,never mature above the age of 16,they're bereft of concepts that would improve their outlook in life and toward their fellow man,but the one herbal substance that could be beneficial,is weed.Yet they suppress this drug,more than any other.

Global phenomenon again, there.

Billy Ruben wrote:
...I know that some of you,hate the very thought of drugs...but this is a sick world,and many bad outweigh the good.Of course,for a lucky few,you understand and experience spiritual energy,that gives you more highs and ephiphanies,than any substance could...but you are a very small majority.There are very damaged people out there,if they knew what this herb could do,would be a great benefit....
Going from experience,the police manufacture what crimes they want,to slime their way to promotion.They know who I am,but they know not what I get them to do...break every Masonic code in the book...told them,I put Manly P Hall's works to good use....

Hehe. You might not be insane after awl, eh wot! lmao
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:29 am

Ciggy wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:...Quite interesting,this town,once you see how it operates.

I hate to disappoint you, but the police are like that everywhere: turn a blind eye to truly dangerous criminals and focus on the ones they know they can safely arrest withoot gettin shot at on the way in the door. They're awl fooking cowards, the lot.

If you want to truly be left alone, get dangerous. The Mexicans and El Salvadorans in California learned that trick.

Billy Ruben wrote:

It's the vicious spiral many cities run into: as the cowardly pseudo-police shy away from the dangerous criminals and focus on the slightly illegal yet harmless people for their policing activity, the nature of the crime scene gets worse and worse and worse, and sooner or later they have no choice but to deal with it due to public complaints. And then it gets 10x more difficult than it would have been had they manned up early on and grabbed the criminal bull by the horns.

Billy Ruben wrote:

Global phenomenon again, there.

Billy Ruben wrote:

Hehe. You might not be insane after awl, eh wot! lmao

rolf
Hahaha,thanks mate,best post answer I got in years...and you understand.
In fact,the very content you mentioned was my next attack,but yours,so in touch of reality,am actually flattered...really.Hard to find someone on the level.The last paragraph,says it all really,now these Prozax and Zanax,lead to complete mental break-down after a while,including toxic build-up,chalks and rots your teeth...always favoured pure hash oil as a replacement therapy in some mentally ill.I have anger issues,every couple of weeks,it's like having your period,without the blood-loss,and abdominal cramps,I buy a quart every second week,spend 2-4 days absolutely hammered...and bounce back...works for me... thumbs up
Thankyou very much for your thoughtful reply...J
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:19 am

...did'nt go out tonight...sorry to spoil it...But out of New Zealand Macadaimia Ice-Cream...and only left with the harsh reality of Double Chocolate...Life has ended,as we know it,but I live for another night. thumbs up
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:09 pm

Yer gonna end up lookin like Haggis the Junior Orgone Thrower if you keep gettin the weed munchies like that.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:18 am

Ciggy wrote:Yer gonna end up lookin like Haggis the Junior Orgone Thrower if you keep gettin the weed munchies like that.

rolf
...I got a twin dilemma,get fat so the cops don't think I'm a threat,because my previous months stupidity of threatening the police intergrities with shooting Ann Joy,had the unforseen consequences of marking me as a madman...and greenlight fpr shooting,of which I now very much regret ,and I mean this to the NSW Police force,Ombudsman Office and Integrities unit,for I'm a little apprehensive,about red tracers on my head...and toget tossed out and discarded by my family,and can't get a root to to find a night to stay and maybe a meal cause I'm to fat and ugly from Ice-=cream,...so I starve for three days after the bucket of ice-cream,or just eat noodles...I resist purging and vomiting thumbs up
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Tue Nov 23, 2010 5:45 am

You canna crash at Michael's then... he'll ony feed you avocados.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:53 am

Ciggy wrote:You canna crash at Michael's then... he'll ony feed you avocados.

Ha!...think I blew any warm reception long ago,with the Love Poem to Icke scam...if I survived the initial welcome,after half an hour,he's expose me to that I'm just another expression of his Infinite Conscious,totally negating any reason for me to exist...and I'd fade into the void...into nothingness...
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:49 pm

...Going away for a couple of days tonight,bring back Oscar,and offer my niece an opportunity.She wants to do a vets course at Kurri TAFE...so,splitting up after Christmas,give niece an opportunity to live and find love
...while I stalk occultist....moving back to East Maitland...Solo.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Thu Nov 25, 2010 6:12 am

Billy Ruben wrote:...Going away for a couple of days tonight,bring back Oscar,and offer my niece an opportunity.She wants to do a vets course at Kurri TAFE...so,splitting up after Christmas,give niece an opportunity to live and find love
...while I stalk occultist....moving back to East Maitland...Solo.

...leaving in an hour and half,no...won't be moving back to East Maitland...I'll check the local Tafe's here,they got the course my niece is after...that's if I stay and rough it out...with the local D's...
Shave,dressed,pack bag,see you round...
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Thu Dec 02, 2010 1:45 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:he's expose me to that I'm just another expression of his Infinite Conscious,totally negating any reason for me to exist...and I'd fade into the void...into nothingness...

Makes for a good night's sleep.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Thu Dec 02, 2010 2:01 pm

Ciggy wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:he's expose me to that I'm just another expression of his Infinite Conscious,totally negating any reason for me to exist...and I'd fade into the void...into nothingness...

rolf

...it's the mung-bean farts that would prevent me from taking refuge...those veggie type hippies contribute to green house gases,every bit as much as cows..
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Taree Police...their fun and games Empty 2nd Rejection,going for a third...

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Dec 03, 2010 12:03 am

Taree Police...their fun and games P1050147r

...read the letter,they investigated and rejected,the same old shit from 5 years ago...no mention of investigating Ann Joy of Macksville Police Station,the hoax rape she set me up on.
When John Howard was PM,he changed alot of laws to make it hard for poolice officers to be invetigated and charged.
So,I'm going back to the Ombudsman's office,re-complain and re-submit paperwork there of...Then contact the Federal Police,same there...then a lengthly letter to the Prime Ministers office,mentioning the case,the reluctance of authoritive bodies to investigate,then appeal to have the laws reversed to make Police accountable...I'm a very dedicated Labor voter too...sometimes that counts with the right government,since I'm not really an unknown quantity there...I'll just remind them of the videos sent...this was formulated just now,as I got the phone to that cocksucker Cullen in the letter,lied through his teeth.
Have a nice day/////// thumbs up

Oh...Kelly Ann Sparks,come Monday morning,I'm having you formerly charged with filing a false4 report and complaint,I'll be there at court...and you'll remember me from the bus,smart-arse,say hello to the occultist that protected you at Newcastle

adolf satan fup

Last edited by Billy Ruben on Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Dec 03, 2010 12:16 am

...and just to piss you pigs off even more,I'm going to do this weekly,until I get a result...and I'm not going to keep quiet,I'm already working on using the TV capture card to lift the interviews,make them available...and highlight the discrepencies in your own evidence...the upload to youtube,or somewhere else...anyone feel like helping me to harass,just do so,I beg you...and enjoy yourself doing it...good cause indeed.

anyone up for Facebook fun,I'm happy to give you some links and material to stir the shit out of REAL ELITES who set this up and did it...just PM me for details...

Fun thumbs up

enjoy the Thought Criminals - Fun!!! thumbs up
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Dec 03, 2010 3:04 am

...just been to see my old dealer chick.She had alot of trouble with Detective Ryan and was going to be called as witness against him,which never eventuated,but she was taking the credit for him being gaoled.
Playing her usual mindgames,I listened to her and the dates...smirking to myself,they corresponded with all my emails.... rolf to ombudsman,Police Integrities... rolf
...she's trying to hint she's the mover and shaker,but the talk going around,it's that strange dude in black... rolf lmao
anyway,she did'nt secure me back as favourite customer,I seen her fractured aura,look down at the elbows and with disgust,walked out the shop she works in...two bruise marks,both sides of her arms,she either had way to much speed,which gives you an opposite affect,she was overwhelmed,and humble,with dry croaky voice,I used to get that after 4 day binges...long time ago.Could smell her skin,that ether wash,benzene smell.
I used to be a filthbag like that,could'nt stomach her and walked out.Her gay brother introduced us at the start of the year,when I was working for these spray=painter car-thief types...and walked from them too.Scummy little town,and the missus don't want to go,tough.Maybe scoring a job next week,with a spare=parts chain,partof a reward for the war against my former friend the Car-parts manager...I went all out this week,love to know the results...Fire and forget missiles...Mary's next...and round three with the ombudsman...should be fun.When you don't give a flippin' heck anymore,makes all the difference,actually,you come to enjoy victories,unlike my former self,horrified,to even play a part...but they shove it my way regardless... popcorn
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:58 am

Billy Ruben wrote:
Ciggy wrote:

rolf

...it's the mung-bean farts that would prevent me from taking refuge...those veggie type hippies contribute to green house gases,every bit as much as cows..

lmao
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Dec 03, 2010 2:22 pm

Ciggy wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
Ciggy wrote:

rolf

lmao

...Michael can't afford to have me around...they'd bust him for being nice to me...Lighthouse beach is nice though...Hi,Pat and Betty Yates thumbs up ...and thankyou... thumbs up
But Hippy's more my style than the rest that attended,the Great Aussie meet-up...at least he passed the joints around,while people like Limelady sulked and backstabbed him in the background.Hate types like that,poor hippy makes a trip half way round Aus...and few to appreciate it.

...he should've made hash cookies,with LSD icing...and passed them around...keeping it secret of course thumbs up
I was on an Air-league camp in Nord's Wharf,more than 25 years ago...I found a massive Gold Top mushroom...and I was the cook for that morning,I kind of threw in a few slivers,pity about the blueish purple gel in the bastard,it was about 20 cm round...I had to leave the camp at 9am...to go home,never did find the results... rolf lmao thumbs up
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:25 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:...just been to see my old dealer chick.She had alot of trouble with Detective Ryan and was going to be called as witness against him,which never eventuated,but she was taking the credit for him being gaoled.
Playing her usual mindgames,I listened to her and the dates...smirking to myself,they corresponded with all my emails.... rolf to ombudsman,Police Integrities... rolf
...she's trying to hint she's the mover and shaker,but the talk going around,it's that strange dude in black... rolf lmao
anyway,she did'nt secure me back as favourite customer,I seen her fractured aura,look down at the elbows and with disgust,walked out the shop she works in...two bruise marks,both sides of her arms,she either had way to much speed,which gives you an opposite affect,she was overwhelmed,and humble,with dry croaky voice,I used to get that after 4 day binges...long time ago.Could smell her skin,that ether wash,benzene smell.
I used to be a filthbag like that,could'nt stomach her and walked out.Her gay brother introduced us at the start of the year,when I was working for these spray=painter car-thief types...and walked from them too.Scummy little town,and the missus don't want to go,tough.Maybe scoring a job next week,with a spare=parts chain,partof a reward for the war against my former friend the Car-parts manager...I went all out this week,love to know the results...Fire and forget missiles...Mary's next...and round three with the ombudsman...should be fun.When you don't give a flippin' heck anymore,makes all the difference,actually,you come to enjoy victories,unlike my former self,horrified,to even play a part...but they shove it my way regardless... popcorn

...just found my ex-dealer on a dating website...she lied through her teeth about casual use of drugs...should've been full-time junkie,with the added bonus of a possible blood-borne infection,like Hepatitus B (at Least)
maybe C (very Bad)...creeping fungus down there...and a psychopathic temper with brutal beatings towards men.Ex-convict that flirts with your missus whilst buying pot off her,...always thought she was a lezzy,but there you go...It'll be a marriage of convenience...at best...and fall-guy for her" bust",like some of the others...My advice,go the gay brother,no strings attached blojobs,easy going...and still can buy pot,through his sister...ooops,said to much Embarassed
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:34 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:...just been to see my old dealer chick.She had alot of trouble with Detective Ryan and was going to be called as witness against him,which never eventuated,but she was taking the credit for him being gaoled.

...just found my ex-dealer on a dating website...she lied through her teeth about casual use of drugs...should've been full-time junkie,with the added bonus of a possible blood-borne infection,like Hepatitus B (at Least)
maybe C (very Bad)...creeping fungus down there...and a psychopathic temper with brutal beatings towards men.Ex-convict that flirts with your missus whilst buying pot off her,...always thought she was a lezzy,but there you go...It'll be a marriage of convenience...at best...and fall-guy for her" bust",like some of the others...My advice,go the gay brother,no strings attached blojobs,easy going...and still can buy pot,through his sister...ooops,said to much Embarassed

anyway...I'm a ***** 5 star bastard...and would love to screw with your mind for fun,and seduce your hamster...email me now!!1...desperados.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:40 pm

back to the topic content...next,I expose

PRS - 186...Black VE Chevvy V8 Commodore Interceptor,here and on Carmageddon...in fact I've written about you before,just wait till the folkes out there,see you cause the accidents...and what really happened to Shane Saunders wife and unborn child...you are fucked...and you are gone,The HR is back on the road January,play with me sweetheart...and I'll cut you in two...No choice though,going my seperate way after Christmas...$600 in fuel,if I make it to Albury - Wadonga way...maybe where I'll call home...if I don't take the job,but there's more stored than just Gosford...
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:00 pm

Got a pic of that ex-dealer of yours? Sometimes I like to play lesbo match-maker in exchange for video...
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Wed Dec 08, 2010 2:43 pm

Ciggy wrote:Got a pic of that ex-dealer of yours? Sometimes I like to play lesbo match-maker in exchange for video...

give you a picture in your PM box in ten...
if I give you a link,keep your mouth shut you know me...
It could be the final curtain....for me that is...

thumbs up
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next