Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

True Lilly,Stop with Phone harassment

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

True Lilly,Stop with Phone harassment - Page 2 Empty Re: True Lilly,Stop with Phone harassment

Post  Billy Ruben Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:29 am

Ciggy wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
Ciggy wrote:If it stays tight after pushing out bairns, keep it! thumbs up

exactly,one ceasarian,one natural,little girl she was.Ummm,you might see the value of my niece as replacement,keep it quiet though,she's a very nice young lady.I do think in advance at times,plus,I'm really sweet on her,well love to be honest.And kind of trying to imagine balancing Polygamy.You don't think her fat bastard banned me for three months for nothing do you?...It's school holidays,I could keep her company,whilst both parents work,,,see,up here for thinking,down here for fun... Very Happy I love you

I discovered the difficult way, in Korea, that there is such a thing as "too tight". Ouch.

excellent,a coppers daughter,at 19...I was crying,but she tasted like honey... thumbs up
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

True Lilly,Stop with Phone harassment - Page 2 Empty Re: True Lilly,Stop with Phone harassment

Post  Ciggy Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:10 am

rolf
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:08 pm

She's Completely Crackers....

True Lilly on the Phone...

at 57-58 seconds...it's exactly like her...mad woman alert.

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:37 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:
True Lilly wrote:
And there's 'Billy Ruben' with 'his'
months of death threats that specify such methods,
and associating himself with bad cops, health unionists,
biker groups, and really bad dudes...which you would right off,
as an attention seeking nutter...but for the at least
3 different phones 'he' uses, and, the others who know of,
and approve of 'his' death threats
, and the very specific
associations 'he' brags of, that make 'him' believe
'he's' 'untouchable'
enough to keep getting away with it.

...and then of course, there are
the 2 Car Bombs I've already survived...
and the other attacks by really bad dudes, etc...

and 'Jason/Billy Ruben's' dangerously erratic and
volatile behaviour that makes 'him' a liability to
'friends', 'associates' and
anyone 'he' 'perceives'
as a 'foe'.
Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes

We've all been through this.
Two months ago,when I got sick of True Lillys',baseless,groundless,slander and lies,against everyone whom she finds dis-pleasure with,ie,anybody who does'nt unquestioning believe,who littany of lies.
Frustrated to the point of doing something stupid,I decided to take my chances with Ballarat Police,close to where Suzy lives,she being the "BUM" part of town,Wendouree West,known for its bakeries and cock gobbling glory holes of Hollioke Park.
...I have the phone bill here to prove I rang on a Saturday.
Anyway,not expecting to get anywhere,especially,if I gave away my relationship with NSW Police,to be rather strained at best.
I was surprised to have my queries answered by a very professional and seasoned officer,who knew the law and history of Victoria and Ballarat.
...After describing my complaint,being accused as a babyfucker and goat abuser and so has many others by this nutter.I mentioned Suzy's ex-husband,Bill Ryan,a serving member?,remember,this is Suzy data,it could be made up at the bottom of a Gin bottle.

BAck in a minute...
The officer then took an interest and began looking for this Bill Ryan.I said to the officer,she'd be easy to remember,her car was blown up by bombing in her driveway and herself has been beaten up twice and put in a hospital.I could hear the keyboard,thumping away in the background,he's researching the data as I speak.He had a chuckle and said,there has'nt been a car-bombing in the state of Victoria for 30 years and that was the Russell St bombing.
...The officer,whose name I'll keep secret until Suzy Ryan,True Lilly/Vera Susa wants to reveal more or challenge this,said she can't be charged the way the laws stand now,but that may differ in the near future.

That sad little tale,that Suzy Ryan/True Lilly made up,lied about,she has been milking the public and friends for years,whether it's money,computers or a lift down the street,True Lilly has been profiting off her lies for many years now,off the good will of her readers.
She continues with her lies,cause they serve her well.I exposed her for this and hopefully,slowly,others catch on.She even plays this on her own family,and she abandoned them,in favour of delivering Gods Saving Word,her schizoid spam,even over the love of her children.Still think she's not a threat,guess again,she's a dangerous,manipulative,game-playing,conspiring schizoid,who fooled many of you with her old lady act.
She isn't nice,frail or alone.She's very well connected.She's a liar,slanderer,extortionist,is this the quality of character,that one should have to advocate God for you?
Nutter extraordinaire...But wait,there's more,WOOF,WOOF...

rolling pin dogshag butt Razz
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Mon Sep 19, 2011 2:20 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:She's Completely Crackers....

lawlzy! rolf
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:39 pm

Ciggy wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:She's Completely Crackers....

lawlzy! rolf

frighteningly similar...it's a condition>

lol!
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2