Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

True Lilly,Stop with Phone harassment

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

True Lilly,Stop with Phone harassment Empty True Lilly,Stop with Phone harassment

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:32 pm

...You poor,pathetic,mentally disturbed basket case.Please do not text my partners phone again.You are stepping on her toes with your mad rantings.Please fuckoff and don't do it again.Although her uncle was the fourth highest rating Federal Policeman in this country(retired),you never lose your ties or connections to the square.Behave you little mental case or you will be sectioned and put in a psyche ward for six months evaluation.
They will put implantable medication under the skin,so you can't cheek your pills,left drooling and gibbering in a padded cell.I will send pictures and posters of Tintin and taunt you to madness.Now behave yourself,you are a weirdo and a queer rooster.
...Don't piss us off again,or full fury will come down upon you,you'll wish for Jehova,but the lord will *grin*.Be a good girl,mind your business,you bore me,but you need help.Go walk the dog and stop fuming and foaming at the mouth,people will notice and think you're weird.Can't stand a bar of you or your insane rantings.Yes,I jiggled the phone to make the screen work,up yours weirdo...

tholms catfight rolling pin cthulhu rimshot dogshag cowbonk dizzy foff
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

True Lilly,Stop with Phone harassment Empty Re: True Lilly,Stop with Phone harassment

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:37 pm

...I just got the cops phone number for Ballarat little missy,They know who you are,now be a good little girl.
If I wanted you,you'd have my home phone,only one person here has it.We are not even mates,it was for credibility.
Now be a good mental patient and talk to the flowers,they tell me many things and they think you're nuts too...

cthulhu
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

True Lilly,Stop with Phone harassment Empty curiosity killed the cat

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:41 pm

...I wish I never called her all those months ago.
I thought she was under psychotronic harassment...but no,she's just psycho... thumbs down
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

True Lilly,Stop with Phone harassment Empty Jehova Strikes Again

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:54 pm

...Did you see what God just made me do.
I put the toaster on the hot plate of the stove,turned the wrong switch on and melted the toaster,white melted stringy plastic everywhere...and feel a bit dizzy from the noxious fumes...cooled her down,and tried again,and eating nice hot vegemite toast.Fuckyou both True Lilly and Jehova

catfight satan cthulhu thumbs down
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

True Lilly,Stop with Phone harassment Empty Re: True Lilly,Stop with Phone harassment

Post  true lilly Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:57 pm

One text telling 'you' mob why it would be smart to leave my phone alone, is not harrassment. Constantly interfering with my phone is. Seriously, how weak is a global network of bullshit artists that can't bear to one differing opinion heard, even in a desert of 'the lunatic fringe'? Weak to the point of death.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:14 pm

Hee hee, 'your partner' who YOU SLAG OFF VICIOUSLY in PUBLIC POSTS? 'Your partner' who's phone YOU USED TO CALL ME BECAUSE YOU WERE TOO SCARED TO BE FOUND AND WANTED HER TO COP ANY SHIT YOU STARTED? Besides, YOU SAID YOU CANCLED EVERYTHING AND WERE RUNNING AWAY TO HIDE. Thanks for PROVING YOUR LIES, AGAIN, Idiot.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:50 pm

true lilly wrote:Hee hee, 'your partner' who YOU SLAG OFF VICIOUSLY in PUBLIC POSTS? 'Your partner' who's phone YOU USED TO CALL ME BECAUSE YOU WERE TOO SCARED TO BE FOUND AND WANTED HER TO COP ANY SHIT YOU STARTED? Besides, YOU SAID YOU CANCLED EVERYTHING AND WERE RUNNING AWAY TO HIDE. Thanks for PROVING YOUR LIES, AGAIN, Idiot.

Hi my retarded friend,I'd just like to inform you,it was my public slaggings that bought us back together,Sodlike forums acted like a facilitator,or medium for our love.Please take time to enjoy the taste of my scrotum.
Razz ner,ner,ner,ner...

I see hOrSey is here,goody.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:53 pm

HorSeY,
can you please tell Lilly,
to stop threatening and harassing Billy,
thankyou.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  palomino Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:56 am

Billy Ruben wrote:HorSeY,
thankyou.

I don't understand you anymore.

palomino

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:01 am

palomino wrote:
thankyou.

...mission complete... thumbs up rolf
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:06 am

palomino wrote:
thankyou.

also,when you scurry,scuttle off back to DIF,could you please be brave enough to represent Lilly's strong anti-Icke convictions,or are you lacking the scrotum and bravery to do so...Thankyou for your time in advance,Love bIlLY

wacky Razz
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:08 am

Billy Ruben wrote:
palomino wrote:
thankyou.

also,when you scurry,scuttle off back to DIF,could you please be brave enough to represent Lilly's strong anti-Icke convictions,or are you lacking the scrotum and bravery to do so...Thankyou for your time in advance,Love bIlLY

wacky Razz

R U Stallion or Gelding,HoRsEy...?
Razz ner,ner,ner,ner....

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  palomino Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:08 am

Billy Ruben wrote:
palomino wrote:
thankyou.

Cool

palomino

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:09 am

palomino wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
palomino wrote:
thankyou.

Cool

stallion or gelding...hOrSey...or is your phone slow too...?
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:55 am

Hee hee... If my phone weren't so slow, or I had that IMAGINARY Team you need to tell yourself I have, to explain why I don't run in fear from you and your team of FILTH, I'd find and quote YOU SLAGGING HER OFF, AFTER, YOU GUTTLESSLY CRAWLED BACK UP HER BALL BREAKING €UNT.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:02 am

true lilly wrote:Hee hee... If my phone weren't so slow, or I had that IMAGINARY Team you need to tell yourself I have, to explain why I don't run in fear from you and your team of FILTH, I'd find and quote YOU SLAGGING HER OFF, AFTER, YOU GUTTLESSLY CRAWLED BACK UP HER BALL BREAKING €UNT.

True Lilly,Stop with Phone harassment 1276719103235

I did get in a little bit of trouble,she said,"has that looney still got my number"...I looked at my shoes and said"yes'...she shot back with a smile"that's a bad Billy"...she might spank me later,with a bit of luck Wink Cool
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:34 am

Billy Ruben wrote:...I wish I never called her all those months ago.
I thought she was under psychotronic harassment...but no,she's just psycho... thumbs down

rolf

Oz comedy sometimes surpasses that of Blighty innit!
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:46 am

Ciggy wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:...I wish I never called her all those months ago.

rolf

Oz comedy sometimes surpasses that of Blighty innit!

I was waiting to pounce the phone too...I was going to call back and just laugh for 5 minutes,but ending rolling around on the floor,nearly choking and gasping for breathe thumbs up rolf
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:47 am

true lilly wrote:Hee hee... If my phone weren't so slow, or I had that IMAGINARY Team you need to tell yourself I have, to explain why I don't run in fear from you and your team of FILTH, I'd find and quote YOU SLAGGING HER OFF, AFTER, YOU GUTTLESSLY CRAWLED BACK UP HER BALL BREAKING €UNT.

He admitted he slagged her off. He says it brought them back together. Sometimes it's therapeutic to get a thing or two off yer chest, as it were.

How do you know she's got a ball breaking €UNT? Is that any way for a Christard to be speaking in the first place? What sort of a religion nutter are you anyway?

I must say one thing in your quasi-defense regarding the Diftardia thread you bang on about constantly: there are people on there so completely off the wall nutter that by comparison they almost make you look sane.

This was a human sacrifice?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Love_Parade_stampede

Every act of incompetence that leads to accidental deaths is a "human sacrifice" in the Diftard world-view. Fooking plonkers.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:49 am

Ciggy wrote:

He admitted he slagged her off. He says it brought them back together. Sometimes it's therapeutic to get a thing or two off yer chest, as it were.

How do you know she's got a ball breaking €UNT? Is that any way for a Christard to be speaking in the first place? What sort of a religion nutter are you anyway?

I must say one thing in your quasi-defense regarding the Diftardia thread you bang on about constantly: there are people on there so completely off the wall nutter that by comparison they almost make you look sane.

This was a human sacrifice?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Love_Parade_stampede

Every act of incompetence that leads to accidental deaths is a "human sacrifice" in the Diftard world-view. Fooking plonkers.

Ciggy said:
How do you know she's got a ball breaking €UNT?

well Ciggy,do the math,20 years,one pussy,little average dick...and god damn clean

thumbs up boobies
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:35 am

It's good work if you can get it.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:37 am

Ciggy wrote:It's good work if you can get it.

money can pay for goods and services,just not as tight and clean

thumbs up

or loyal

thumbs up
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:48 am

If it stays tight after pushing out bairns, keep it! thumbs up
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:58 am

Ciggy wrote:If it stays tight after pushing out bairns, keep it! thumbs up

exactly,one ceasarian,one natural,little girl she was.Ummm,you might see the value of my niece as replacement,keep it quiet though,she's a very nice young lady.I do think in advance at times,plus,I'm really sweet on her,well love to be honest.And kind of trying to imagine balancing Polygamy.You don't think her fat bastard banned me for three months for nothing do you?...It's school holidays,I could keep her company,whilst both parents work,,,see,up here for thinking,down here for fun... Very Happy I love you
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:09 am

Billy Ruben wrote:
Ciggy wrote:If it stays tight after pushing out bairns, keep it! thumbs up

exactly,one ceasarian,one natural,little girl she was.Ummm,you might see the value of my niece as replacement,keep it quiet though,she's a very nice young lady.I do think in advance at times,plus,I'm really sweet on her,well love to be honest.And kind of trying to imagine balancing Polygamy.You don't think her fat bastard banned me for three months for nothing do you?...It's school holidays,I could keep her company,whilst both parents work,,,see,up here for thinking,down here for fun... Very Happy I love you

I discovered the difficult way, in Korea, that there is such a thing as "too tight". Ouch.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next