Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The "How Are You Today?" thread...

+2
McKallisti Of The Sods
Billy Ruben
6 posters

Go down

The "How Are You Today?" thread... Empty The "How Are You Today?" thread...

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:21 am

The "How Are You Today?" thread... Sendimage

Been a bit grizzley today.
I have my fortnightly bout of itchy bum.I looked up the causes of it and I don't have,stinky unclean ring-gear,worms,lichen sclerosus.

But it's re-occurring,every third day after my bout of pot smoking,every fortnight..

Sam said I slept walked Saturday night.After a you-beaut blow-job,I collapsed.But found myself,rummaging through the fridge and freezer,curling back up into bed with Tim Tam biscuits,Zooper Dooper ice-blocks,Ice-Cream,fruit and oysters.And did'nt I munch out,including having my dinner and heating up meat-pies.I awoke Sunday morning,with a distended stomach,bloated,flatulant,in fact it was a ripper seismic fart that woke me.Little seismic shocks,bounced through the bottom of my pillow,rattling against my cheek.Not to mention the sound-waves bouncing off thw wall,with small subtle shocks,bouncing off my skin.Sandy Cat was no-where to be seen.Maybe that was'nt the only fart.
Last night,early morning,I could'nt sleep as I felt great shift through my intestines.I did'nt crap once that day,but the bile was already burning.

Last night,eight visitations to the toilet.Great burnings each time.Throat and tongue coated three inch thick in fuzz,I could'nt smell myself.And just as well.Even the chook complained.

Today,I sat down,watched "Touched by an Angel",felt tears welling in my eyes,the storyline a particular brand of tear-jerker this episode.I had to leave the room,to hide I'm human,when on the spot,I was frozen with pain,ring-gear lit up,using the wall to prop myself up as I squirmed and complained,held it,started to feel leaky bum coming up and ran for the toilet,for my ninth shit in 12 hours.

I'm thinning out again and starting to feel better now.Until next fortnight,when those horrible sensations come back,or be better prepared this time and cook a few casseroles and soups,to tie over the munchies one gets with really good pot.

The "How Are You Today?" thread... 67071833

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

The "How Are You Today?" thread... Empty Re: The "How Are You Today?" thread...

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:34 pm

There's a blonde I've been talking to on the occassion for the last two years at the local Super-market.She gets bored of her boyfriend,a loud mouthed yobbo redneck white-boy.I'm dark,mysterious,handsome,quiet and reserved,but it's plain to sea,dark and deep currents run through me.I'm slowly introducing what and who I am and burn a CD of Velvet Underground songs,to accompany the introductions to something alien and exotic compared to what she is used too.

The sexual undertones to her voice and the sly way she looks at me,careful not to give the game away,but seductive enough to keep my interest.Time to deliver the CD and grab some filters for crushing up pills.It's raining and a miserable day.

Tell you the truth,she rocks my world,but don't let her know.Similar to my neice,they look like good girls,but I know they are'nt.And love it.

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  McKallisti Of The Sods Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:46 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:Been a bit grizzley today.
I have my fortnightly bout of itchy bum.

"Touched by an Angel"

lmao rolf lmao
McKallisti Of The Sods
McKallisti Of The Sods

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:53 pm

McKallisti Of The Sods wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:Been a bit grizzley today.
I have my fortnightly bout of itchy bum.

"Touched by an Angel"

lmao rolf lmao

Oi,I don't watch that stuff.I just sat down resting from something else and it was on in the background.Angels don't cause itchy bum,unless I'm a demon.hehehehehe

cthulhu rolf
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:25 pm

Half an hour before she comes on shift...I'll get the filters tomorrow.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:30 am

Billy Ruben wrote:

I have my fortnightly bout of itchy bum.I looked up the causes of it and I don't have,stinky unclean ring-gear,worms,lichen sclerosus.

But it's re-occurring,every third day after my bout of pot smoking,every fortnight..

Sam said I slept walked Saturday night.After a you-beaut blow-job,I collapsed.But found myself,rummaging through the fridge and freezer,curling back up into bed with Tim Tam biscuits,Zooper Dooper ice-blocks,Ice-Cream,fruit and oysters.And did'nt I munch out,including having my dinner and heating up meat-pies.I awoke Sunday morning,with a distended stomach,bloated,flatulant,in fact it was a ripper seismic fart that woke me.Little seismic shocks,bounced through the bottom of my pillow,rattling against my cheek.Not to mention the sound-waves bouncing off thw wall,with small subtle shocks,bouncing off my skin.Sandy Cat was no-where to be seen.Maybe that was'nt the only fart.
Last night,early morning,I could'nt sleep as I felt great shift through my intestines.I did'nt crap once that day,but the bile was already burning.

Last night,eight visitations to the toilet.Great burnings each time.Throat and tongue coated three inch thick in fuzz,I could'nt smell myself.And just as well.Even the chook complained.

Today,I sat down,watched "Touched by an Angel",felt tears welling in my eyes,the storyline a particular brand of tear-jerker this episode.I had to leave the room,to hide I'm human,when on the spot,I was frozen with pain,ring-gear lit up,using the wall to prop myself up as I squirmed and complained,held it,started to feel leaky bum coming up and ran for the toilet,for my ninth shit in 12 hours.

I'm thinning out again and starting to feel better now.Until next fortnight,when those horrible sensations come back,or be better prepared this time and cook a few casseroles and soups,to tie over the munchies one gets with really good pot.

rolf cthulhu cpn tholms bump The "How Are You Today?" thread... 171877
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:32 am

Funniest prose I've read in years!!! Still have tears of laughter and co-workers think I've gone quite mad, hahahahahahaha...
lmao
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:19 am

Ciggy wrote:Funniest prose I've read in years!!! Still have tears of laughter and co-workers think I've gone quite mad, hahahahahahaha...
lmao

I'm the only Aussie you laughed with and not at.I've done well.And thankyou...But feel much better now...Blondie did'nt show for work either.Bummer that.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:47 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:
Ciggy wrote:Funniest prose I've read in years!!! Still have tears of laughter and co-workers think I've gone quite mad, hahahahahahaha...
lmao

I'm the only Aussie you laughed with and not at.I've done well.And thankyou...But feel much better now...Blondie did'nt show for work either.Bummer that.

Ack choolly GASbag (God's Appointed Spammer-bag) is the only Aussie I really have laughed at rather than with. But I have to keep up anti-Oz appearances so as to continue to take the piss.

My soul-mate, Brodie Dalle, is from Melbourne.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  sharky Wed Jan 25, 2012 2:53 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:

You're a good writer Billy Boy, very lucid, creative, almost 'stream of consciousness'. thumbs up

My dayz are mellow, copecetic, i avoid conflict, seek peace.

No problemos..........

The "How Are You Today?" thread... Ching%2BChong%2BLing%2BLong%2BTing%2BTong%2B-%2BKitty

wave

cheers

cheese

wacky

boobies
sharky
sharky

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:18 pm

barnacle bill wrote:

You're a good writer Billy Boy, very lucid, creative, almost 'stream of consciousness'. thumbs up

My dayz are mellow, copecetic, i avoid conflict, seek peace.

No problemos..........

The "How Are You Today?" thread... Ching%2BChong%2BLing%2BLong%2BTing%2BTong%2B-%2BKitty

wave

cheers

cheese

wacky

boobies

It's easy,the method.
Write from the heart about what really happened instead of playing games behind a screen.Do not be afraid to release real information about yourself,is how you get them in.People who have a facade or image to maintain,find out a bit to late in the day,that they were'nt so cool to begin with.And have nothing to offer.

Easy method,be real.

I did offer Sod,to take Lillys sub-forum and turn it into a hack writers den,where one ignores every issue on everything,not enter debates or arguements and was going to turn it into an art sub-forum for genius post.When Limelady and the mods did "Chill and Cool effect" on me,I delivered my best writing at DIF ever.Then I walked off,just to punish the forum in many ways.

Now Sod and I are'nt mates at any level,but I would've done for him the best of moves and intentions.He could'nt see that,nor could he handle me out-shining everyone.That was not my purpose.

Keeping detatched with no sentimental links,friendships and acquaintances,one can deliever their best,but the vibe is dark,it's much more interesting.Being happy and content,believe it or not,stifles writing,except from a spiritual point of view.

Carmageddon would've been my best thread here,as a lone wolf.But,it still turned out better than the DIF version.

But I got other ideas.

Thinking about my own forum.But guidelines will be met,or I'll ban whoever,stifles creativity.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  daddlepoms Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:29 pm

I think the word bodum that coffee is made in was taken from scrodum, cuz both press hard & are used to spice up some sugar placed in the chalice of drinkage, put your hands on it & sip away, put your tongue on the lip & taker for a tip. good to the last drip
daddlepoms
daddlepoms

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:42 pm

Ciggy wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
lmao

Ack choolly GASbag (God's Appointed Spammer-bag) is the only Aussie I really have laughed at rather than with. But I have to keep up anti-Oz appearances so as to continue to take the piss.

My soul-mate, Brodie Dalle, is from Melbourne.

Pics son,pics...help a brutha out...

rolf thumbs up
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:42 pm

K-Federino wrote:I think the word bodum that coffee is made in was taken from scrodum, cuz both press hard & are used to spice up some sugar placed in the chalice of drinkage, put your hands on it & sip away, put your tongue on the lip & taker for a tip. good to the last drip

Your brand of madness is pure quality.

thumbs up lol!
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  MoMo Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:17 am

K-Federino wrote:I think the word bodum that coffee is made in was taken from scrodum, cuz both press hard & are used to spice up some sugar placed in the chalice of drinkage, put your hands on it & sip away, put your tongue on the lip & taker for a tip. good to the last drip

Amazing, just today, a mere coupla hours ago, I was trying to think of that word: Bodum.........................you the man k-fedz............. thumbs up

The "How Are You Today?" thread... Foul-Bachelor-Frog-ass-itches
MoMo
MoMo

Back to top Go down

Post  MoMo Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:24 am

Billy Ruben wrote:

It's easy,the method.
Write from the heart about what really happened instead of playing games behind a screen.Do not be afraid to release real information about yourself,is how you get them in.People who have a facade or image to maintain,find out a bit to late in the day,that they were'nt so cool to begin with.And have nothing to offer.
Easy method,be real..

I did offer Sod,to take Lillys sub-forum and turn it into a hack writers den,where one ignores every issue on everything,not enter debates or arguements and was going to turn it into an art sub-forum for genius post.When Limelady and the mods did "Chill and Cool effect" on me,I delivered my best writing at DIF ever.Then I walked off,just to punish the forum in many ways.

Now Sod and I are'nt mates at any level,but I would've done for him the best of moves and intentions.He could'nt see that,nor could he handle me out-shining everyone.That was not my purpose.

Keeping detatched with no sentimental links,friendships and acquaintances,one can deliever their best,but the vibe is dark,it's much more interesting.Being happy and content,believe it or not,stifles writing,except from a spiritual point of view.

Carmageddon would've been my best thread here,as a lone wolf.But,it still turned out better than the DIF version.

But I got other ideas.

Thinking about my own forum.But guidelines will be met,or I'll ban whoever,stifles creativity.

very wise and truthful Billy Boy............ thumbs up

Sumday, even your darkness shall be revealed as Light.

The "How Are You Today?" thread... Insanity-wolf-eat-lightning-shit-thunder
MoMo
MoMo

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:37 am

smoked alot of weed today as you could probably tell.Have'nt got the munchies yet,but working on it,but had the time to mow the fucking lawn finally.Two to Three foot high,the old Briggs and Stratten motor struggling,the crank warping side to side as she flexes under the strain and multitudes of chaff.A guy just had a daughter at hospital to his wife and I intercepted him before visiting hours such was my self importance over his.He got me a quart and I anointed him with the slave hand signal the elites use over the masses,such was my respect for him.Feel priviliged for you know God.

Have'nt had the sexy come ons either or used my partners mouth for that fast relief.It's a strange brew,this home grown shit,but nice buzz indeed.Might get the meanies if not careful...or even worse,paranoia.

cthulhu

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:39 pm

Time to make a chicken/Vegetable with noodle soup.Ground up into a blender,minus noodles and a thick gruel is made.Very nice.Add noodles,add some eavporated milk,bring back to warm,a little hot and noodles done in five minutes extra cooking time.Very good.

thumbs up
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Thu May 03, 2012 3:11 am

snoops wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:

It's easy,the method.
Easy method,be real..

But I got other ideas.

very wise and truthful Billy Boy............ thumbs up

Sumday, even your darkness shall be revealed as Light.

The "How Are You Today?" thread... Insanity-wolf-eat-lightning-shit-thunder

http://droike.freeforums.org/where-is-your-fucking-useless-god-now-t114-10.html

Billy Ruben wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
true lilly wrote:

Isaiah 33:1-24
http://www.blueletterbible.org/Bible.cfm?b=Isa&c=33&v=1&t=KJV#1
1 Woe to you who are despoiling, without you yourself being despoiled, and to you who are dealing treacherously, without [others] having dealt treacherously with you! As soon as you have finished as a despoiler, you will be despoiled. As soon as you have done with dealing treacherously, they will deal treacherously with you.

The bible is a corrupted dialogue of spiritual truths.These are the spiritual laws that I tried in vain making you all see over the years and none listened.

Despite my ill feelings to the individual quotes in above fonts,what is said is real...and no,I won't use it as a weapon of fear.

This is what's called kharma and spiritual/universal alignment...and very hard to understand,to obey the laws from a metaphysical authority transmuted down to the physical plane of spirtual cripples and plebs,like the human race.

It's the way the above example deploys her onslaught of out-dated guilt inducing bed-time stories for naughty children,like the human race,that so desperately needs to wake up and treat all with respect accordingly and equally.

No Gods,No Masters...do it for yourself and do it because it's right.
:|

Told you before True Lilly...I do NOT approve of your methods.

IT was'nt the GOD thing that you seem hell-bent on turning people away from God vibration,therefore,NIRVANA...you covet with greed so much,you do GOD a dis-service.

Game enough to raise the issue with God,I'll stand before you and the Creator and highlight your lies and apostacy.Anytime madam...you do not know as well as you think.

But really,it's just variances of light,not some astral court of God and witnesses and myself,I just needed to help you get around the mind constriucts programmed into your head by this vibrational verion of reality,wrapped up in multi-verses and inerversesfrom which,which you are pure Black Sun baby.

So...how did you pick it?

Pretty amazed by that,not really afforded true credit.Billy/Thelyran is all darkness,no,I'm just afraid to show love and be loving,it's a very scarey thought,those like I who keep our minds seperate from general thought matrices.To show love is a very brave thing to do,as others see it as niave weakness and fuck you over.End of story...but I hate that fact of life.

think

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down