Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

True Lilly / Vera Susa Telephone conversations...

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

True Lilly / Vera Susa Telephone conversations... Empty True Lilly / Vera Susa Telephone conversations...

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Nov 26, 2010 2:25 am

..."well I was sleeping just gently napping,when I heard the call"...Lou Reed.

...can't remember when and where I called vera,but for the already paranoic...a horrendous experience for the first 10 minutes.
There's no settling or understanding,you're speaking english,but an older ladies voice,forceful,rightwinger and does'nt listen...is having four conversations at once by phone,amongst whirls and crackles,sequencers and trackers,is she the enemy?I thought straight away,pretty well prepared for a victim of vandalism...My Paranoia got worse.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

True Lilly / Vera Susa Telephone conversations... Empty Re: True Lilly / Vera Susa Telephone conversations...

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Nov 26, 2010 2:34 am

Billy Ruben wrote:..."well I was sleeping just gently napping,when I heard the call"...Lou Reed.

...can't remember when and where I called vera,but for the already paranoic...a horrendous experience for the first 10 minutes.
There's no settling or understanding,you're speaking english,but an older ladies voice,forceful,rightwinger and does'nt listen...is having four conversations at once by phone,amongst whirls and crackles,sequencers and trackers,is she the enemy?I thought straight away,pretty well prepared for a victim of vandalism...My Paranoia got worse.

...I rang from my home phone,hidden,silent...and she wanted to call back...I was afraid...a ruse already by her,to get information on me...
"who are you,I repeated several times,in sequence,Jason,Thelyran...then Billy Ruben...I noted her tone drop from one of interest,to deep resentment a pause of silence....I waited for the phone to go dead.I gave her the mobile phone of my soon to be my worst enemy ex-partners number,too scared and suspicious to hand the cheaper option,my landliane...
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

True Lilly / Vera Susa Telephone conversations... Empty Re: True Lilly / Vera Susa Telephone conversations...

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Nov 26, 2010 2:47 am

Billy Ruben wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:..."well I was sleeping just gently napping,when I heard the call"...Lou Reed.

...I rang from my home phone,hidden,silent...and she wanted to call back...I was afraid...a ruse already by her,to get information on me...
"who are you,I repeated several times,in sequence,Jason,Thelyran...then Billy Ruben...I noted her tone drop from one of interest,to deep resentment a pause of silence....I waited for the phone to go dead.I gave her the mobile phone of my soon to be my worst enemy ex-partners number,too scared and suspicious to hand the cheaper option,my landliane...

...but I knew I was'nt a favourite,perceived agent of Tintin and the David icke Assassin Unit...I heard the whirls and crackles of short wave homing,my voice trembled"Are you a targetted person?",repeated three times of course,confidence slowly improving by the third time..."I hear a cackled laugh...And ran off about it all,except my mind went blank,in and out of the astral the interesting subjects like earth changes,Australian plate being the most stable,interesting topics,but soon as the bible was mentioned..poof,off you float.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:54 am

Billy Ruben wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:

...but I knew I was'nt a favourite,perceived agent of Tintin and the David icke Assassin Unit...I heard the whirls and crackles of short wave homing,my voice trembled"Are you a targetted person?",repeated three times of course,confidence slowly improving by the third time..."I hear a cackled laugh...And ran off about it all,except my mind went blank,in and out of the astral the interesting subjects like earth changes,Australian plate being the most stable,interesting topics,but soon as the bible was mentioned..poof,off you float.

...don't know if it was the drugs,but I met her God,,busy pouring out vials of pestilience,breaking the hearts of expectant couples with still-born babies,creating new war-fronts while the people starved,surprised him
as he peered over his shoulder at me,went back to his infernal task,of the rape,the killing and damning of souls...float back down without question,I mean who am I to question the infinte one,but started to understand the dilemma of Vera Susa's mind...

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Fri Nov 26, 2010 1:36 pm

It must have been the drugs that were so evident in your slerd, scattered and paranoic speach, Jason, that gives you unreal recollection... May explain your usual inability to be honest, or like the rest, you simply have to lie. Btw, it was A Statement you Repeated, Not a question, "YOU ARE A TARGETTED GIRL.", and you opened with repeatedly TELLING ME, THAT, I DO KNOW YOU, then relaxed into going on about the 'reality' of demonic, occult attacks, when you believed I didn't know who you are, to which, I explained how those TRICKS are played, and so, you shouldn't, as I DON'T, FALL for them. And no, I didn't go on about God, but just stated, when you asked why I suffer so many violence attacks, that,"IT'S THE GOD THING", that makes me a target, as the truth that Australia is The Glorious Land, DESCRIBED in Holy Scripture, IS THE SECRET that TPTB HAVE CONSPIRED TO KEEP THE WORLD FROM RECOGNISING, FOR THOUSANDS of YEARS, as then we would SEE THAT GOD EXISTS, HASN'T AND CAN'T LIE, WHICH IS THE BEST NEWS There Is.... As HE ALSO PROMICED PERFECT, JUSTICE, and LIFE for those who DON'T DENY THE HOLY SPIRIT of TRUTH. Oh and your excuse for calling me from a mobil phone, was for me to send images back to, that YOU OFFERED to post, and STILL REFUSE TO, BECAUSE THEY PROVE MY CREDIBILITY, and my attackers' LIES.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Nov 26, 2010 2:22 pm

true lilly wrote:It must have been the drugs that were so evident in your slerd, scattered and paranoic speach, Jason, that gives you unreal recollection... May explain your usual inability to be honest, or like the rest, you simply have to lie. Btw, it was A Statement you Repeated, Not a question, "YOU ARE A TARGETTED GIRL.", and you opened with repeatedly TELLING ME, THAT, I DO KNOW YOU, then relaxed into going on about the 'reality' of demonic, occult attacks, when you believed I didn't know who you are, to which, I explained how those TRICKS are played, and so, you shouldn't, as I DON'T, FALL for them. And no, I didn't go on about God, but just stated, when you asked why I suffer so many violence attacks, that,"IT'S THE GOD THING", that makes me a target, as the truth that Australia is The Glorious Land, DESCRIBED in Holy Scripture, IS THE SECRET that TPTB HAVE CONSPIRED TO KEEP THE WORLD FROM RECOGNISING, FOR THOUSANDS of YEARS, as then we would SEE THAT GOD EXISTS, HASN'T AND CAN'T LIE, WHICH IS THE BEST NEWS There Is.... As HE ALSO PROMICED PERFECT, JUSTICE, and LIFE for those who DON'T DENY THE HOLY SPIRIT of TRUTH. Oh and your excuse for calling me from a mobil phone, was for me to send images back to, that YOU OFFERED to post, and STILL REFUSE TO, BECAUSE THEY PROVE MY CREDIBILITY, and my attackers' LIES.

...you gave a straight and honest answer,this is a new chapter,tip my hat to you.
You see,it sounded like a pirate radio station running in the background,the sound effects going on,heightened the drug addled and paranoid mind.If you were'nt meaning to cause that,it was certainly a symptom I can't avoid...

*..holds sign of crucifix to repel you...*
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Everybody, Loves Sod..!!! Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:02 pm

A Telephone Call,
Or An Internet,
Is No Way To Really Meet People In Decent Society...

A Conversation With A Cup Of Tea,
And Cake,
And Sitting In Someones Kitchen Is Much Better...!!!

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu
Everybody, Loves Sod..!!!
Everybody, Loves Sod..!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:19 am

Everybody, Loves Sod..!!! wrote:A Telephone Call,
Or An Internet,

And Cake,

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu

much prefer to swap prescription drugs and mix them with alcohol...Interesting afternoon thumbs up
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:20 am

true lilly wrote:It must have been the drugs that were so evident in your slerd, scattered and paranoic speach, Jason, that gives you unreal recollection... May explain your usual inability to be honest, or like the rest, you simply have to lie. Btw, it was A Statement you Repeated, Not a question, "YOU ARE A TARGETTED GIRL.", and you opened with repeatedly TELLING ME, THAT, I DO KNOW YOU, then relaxed into going on about the 'reality' of demonic, occult attacks, when you believed I didn't know who you are, to which, I explained how those TRICKS are played, and so, you shouldn't, as I DON'T, FALL for them. And no, I didn't go on about God, but just stated, when you asked why I suffer so many violence attacks, that,"IT'S THE GOD THING", that makes me a target, as the truth that Australia is The Glorious Land, DESCRIBED in Holy Scripture, IS THE SECRET that TPTB HAVE CONSPIRED TO KEEP THE WORLD FROM RECOGNISING, FOR THOUSANDS of YEARS, as then we would SEE THAT GOD EXISTS, HASN'T AND CAN'T LIE, WHICH IS THE BEST NEWS There Is.... As HE ALSO PROMICED PERFECT, JUSTICE, and LIFE for those who DON'T DENY THE HOLY SPIRIT of TRUTH. Oh and your excuse for calling me from a mobil phone, was for me to send images back to, that YOU OFFERED to post, and STILL REFUSE TO, BECAUSE THEY PROVE MY CREDIBILITY, and my attackers' LIES.

...you did'nt notice the intermittent gurgling,I was lunging quite a few during our chat...
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:07 am

Or An Internet,

And Cake,

... And when 'those', face to face ONLY, chats get refered to by certain on-line names, flat out slaving to cover certain traitorous arses, I, and *others*, *smile*
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:10 am

true lilly wrote:
Or An Internet,

And Cake,

... And when 'those', face to face ONLY, chats get refered to by certain on-line names, flat out slaving to cover certain traitorous arses, I, and *others*, *smile*

Tintin was alcoholically comatosed...I could'nt stay off the bong...Hubby plaster himseld with valium?
Says alot about you Vera Susa...
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

True Lilly / Vera Susa Telephone conversations... Empty Vera could you please...

Post  Billy Ruben Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:17 am

answer this very clear question

https://sodlikeproductions.forumotion.com/ask-aunt-tiswas-f11/oy-aunt-tizzie-t755.htm

thankyou in advance,all my love,Billy...
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:54 am

Billy Ruben wrote:
true lilly wrote:
Or An Internet,

And Cake,

Tintin was alcoholically comatosed...I could'nt stay off the bong...Hubby plaster himseld with valium?
... it does, ALL 3 WHERE PLAGUED WITH DEMONIC DECEPTIONS, LONG BEFORE THEIR DEMONIC MASTERS, GUTLESSLY SET THEM TO TAKE ME ON.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:46 am

true lilly wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
true lilly wrote:
Or An Internet,

And Cake,

... it does, ALL 3 WHERE PLAGUED WITH DEMONIC DECEPTIONS, LONG BEFORE THEIR DEMONIC MASTERS, GUTLESSLY SET THEM TO TAKE ME ON.

uh-huh,how about all three were driven to drugs and drink because of your madness...
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Thu Dec 02, 2010 1:52 pm

Oh to be young and dumb and drunk again.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Thu Dec 02, 2010 1:56 pm

Ciggy wrote:Oh to be young and dumb and drunk again.

...young,dumb and full of cum...been having moments like that recently... Embarassed
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:09 am

I noticed that when you Google, "vera susa david icke", this thread is on the First Page. So Please, read a random selection of "BILLY RUBEN" posts, TO SEE that 'that name' IS A DEMON OBSESSED, MENTALLY ILL (by his own BRAGGING words), BAD LIAR...BAD IN SPIRIT and BAD in that he CAN'T STICK TO THE SAME LIE, IN ONE INCESTUOUS PAEDOPHILE PROMOTING Post. So Thanks, "BILLY RUBEN", getting bitter rants from "you", THREATENING ME WITH ANOTHER CAR BOMB and OTHER VIOLENCE AGAINST MY PERSON AND MY PETS (the Stolen, Dehidrated and Starved "GINGER and WHITE CAT", "you" THREATENED TO STEAL, made it back home, recovered and RAISED HER LARGEST and STRONGEST Litter ever!), gives people GOOD REASON TO READ WHAT "YOU" ARE DESPERATE TO PREVENT PEOPLE READING...posts by 'vera susa'/'true lilly', who SHOWS, THE CONspiracy Of The CONspiracy Industry IS TO SLANDER THE CREATOR OF LIFE, AND SO, DRIVE THE WORLD TO BOW TO THE BEAST.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:48 am

And now can please put ALL, WAY OFF TOPIC, SICK DRIBBLE Posts of BILLY RUBEN and Ciggy, such as What CONTAMINATES THE FIRST PAGE of THIS (NOT STARTED BY ME), "PART 2" of "MY" Thread, away in their own cess pit?
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:35 am

true lilly wrote:I noticed that when you Google, "vera susa david icke", this thread is on the First Page. So Please, read a random selection of "BILLY RUBEN" posts, TO SEE that 'that name' IS A DEMON OBSESSED, MENTALLY ILL (by his own BRAGGING words), BAD LIAR...BAD IN SPIRIT and BAD in that he CAN'T STICK TO THE SAME LIE, IN ONE INCESTUOUS PAEDOPHILE PROMOTING Post. So Thanks, "BILLY RUBEN", getting bitter rants from "you", THREATENING ME WITH ANOTHER CAR BOMB and OTHER VIOLENCE AGAINST MY PERSON AND MY PETS (the Stolen, Dehidrated and Starved "GINGER and WHITE CAT", "you" THREATENED TO STEAL, made it back home, recovered and RAISED HER LARGEST and STRONGEST Litter ever!), gives people GOOD REASON TO READ WHAT "YOU" ARE DESPERATE TO PREVENT PEOPLE READING...posts by 'vera susa'/'true lilly', who SHOWS, THE CONspiracy Of The CONspiracy Industry IS TO SLANDER THE CREATOR OF LIFE, AND SO, DRIVE THE WORLD TO BOW TO THE BEAST.

THREATENED TO STEAL...i OFFERED TO DRIVE ALL THE WAY DOWN AND BACK,$600-700 IN FUEL,TO TAKE IT OFF YOUR HANDS YOU LYING SACK OF SHIT...F*CK YOU.

EVERYONE WILL KNOW THE TRUTH OF THAT,WHEN THEY READ THIS...I WOULD'NT HURT AN ANIMAL,BUT I'D KICK YOU LOWER THAN ANY DOG...

LYING BAG OF SHIT...HATE YOU... cthulhu
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:37 am

NOTICE HAVING ANYTHING TO DO WITH LILLY,EVERY DETAIL,SHE TWIST AND LIES ABOUT,BET TINTIN BOUGHT HER A CACHE OF WINE,WHERE SHE BITCHES HOW GOOD SHE HAS IT...SHE TRIED RAISING MONEY ON A FORUM...GIVE IT TO HER,IF YOU'RE A MINDLESS BUFFOON,,,

cthulhu
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:38 am

I'M GOING TO ASK YOUR ENEMIES FOR THE TRUTH SUSAN RYAN...AND IF I GET THEIR PERMISSION,I'LL REPRINT IT HERE ON SODLIKE FORUM...FARK YOU BITCH...AND HEIL SATAN!!!!

cthulhu
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:47 am

THE BITCH IS HERE,SORRY PEOPLE,SPAM WAR IS CLOSING IN,WELL,AT LEAST MINE,YOU LEARN,WHAT YOU ALWAYS SUSPECTED ABOUT HER AND ALOT MORE...WOULD YOU TRASH PEOPLE YOU LOVE FOR RELIGEOUS VIEWS...I SEEN JEHOVAH WITNESSES UP CLOSE,IT'S A FUCKING MIND CONTROL CULT,NO,I'M NOT JOKING,MY BROTHER IN LAW,JUST HAVE A CHAT WITH HIM,THE FAT PIG

butt satan aaargh
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:04 am

[quote="true lilly"]BILLY RUBEN ACCUSED OZPIXIE,
NOT me...
Surely you couldn't have missed the warning that,
'Billy Ruben's' behaviour IS ALSO A THREAT TO
HIS 'mates'/fellow thugs

[quote="true lilly"]Come on 'Jason', tell us,
do you know the woman in this image with David Icke,
because the way it made you so rabidly angry,
and MADE YOU TIE, 3 SEPARATE Women
(as far as I know), NONE OF WHOM I OUTED

("the animal liber from Ballarat who 'works' for David Icke",
"'A' 'Christine' who does bestiality for blackmail"
"DAVID ICKE MODERATOR OZPIXIE 'Christine'"),
into YOUR, THREAT to 'sick OZPIXIE ONTO ME', after
YOU TOLD THE WORLD that I MUST HAVE MEANT
OZPIXIE aka 'Christine' WAS "THE" 'Christine' who
does bestiality for blackmail,
well...come on...

Some of 'Billy Ruben's' latest Texted Threat:

"Ur going down slut",
"i hacked u and going to kill u dog",
"die bitch"

...it's a bit over the top

Oh but just text me the link to your reply, as I won't
bother taking you off the foes list, to have to scroll
through all your (badly) INVENTED 'COW MANURE'.
Bad enough you clag my phone with your insane
'offers' of/'pleadings' for, sex with me
and threats of my murder
Rolling Eyes

Gee, I wonder why
"tintin's" thread HAS LOST SO MANY READERS...

...and isn't this "supposed" to be,
"The ANTI-DAVID ICKE SITE"...
True Lilly / Vera Susa Telephone conversations... 233183 True Lilly / Vera Susa Telephone conversations... 93349

True Lilly / Vera Susa Telephone conversations... 552712
true lilly wrote:Behold, my enemies, EVERYONE'S ENEMIES...
and KNOW, 'their side' is not the only one to,
Hack, Watch and TAG The Actual People who
believe 'they' can hide behind on line 'names'
and 'their' legion of typing monkey's.

True Lilly / Vera Susa Telephone conversations... 9k='cori' and 'billy'
WANT YOU to TRUST 'THEM'...
???

true lilly wrote:Nothing 'private' about this, 'you' 'ninny nong'...

So, which is it?
"Billy Ruben" makes a serious threat, or, he's all lying talk?

From Billy Ruben To true lilly, Today at 4:28pm ___________________________________________________________________
true lilly wrote:

So, you still haven't figured out why the smarter ones hand-balled you this:

"Keep pushing and I'll destroy you good and proper.", job.

quote:Billy Ruben

True Lilly / Vera Susa Telephone conversations... 993177

your a goner mate...
, and then
stepped up 'your' phone and on line harassment, when I asked 'you', again,
to remove that, utterly sick, way off topic, 'conversation' of 'yours',
from my thread, that was 'chopped up' to have 'those conversations'
of 'you & Ciggy', head and end the pages, as if it where my topic...and then cry,
rant, libel, make endless personal threats and try to sound like 'you'
AND 'your' supportive ASSOCIATES are 'good guys'.

Mind you, as 'Billy Ruben & Ciggy' thought it funny at the time of 'that conversation',
that I should ask them to stop spamming my thread with 'their' sick 'fishing', and that
'he' keeps bringing it up, I'd say it's something else that has 'them' worried...as it should.
I suppose that
local 'animal liber' from Ballarat,
who 'works' on the David Icke Forum,
now has to HUNT DOWN 'Billy Ruben' AND Co...
True Lilly / Vera Susa Telephone conversations... 9k=
...what am I saying,
that would only be the case if any of 'them' cared to
be credible, more than 'they' LOVE DOING EVIL...

here comes another one...
True Lilly / Vera Susa Telephone conversations... 93349

...and what did the beastly sod have to say this time?
Billy Ruben wrote: yes, i hacked u and
going to kill u dog
Sod-Haus...!!! wrote:This Forum....

Was Set Up As A Refuge For True Lilly,

etc Where They Wouldn't Be Persocuted,,,

But She Is Taking The Piss...!!!

True Lilly / Vera Susa Telephone conversations... 281436 True Lilly / Vera Susa Telephone conversations... 281436 True Lilly / Vera Susa Telephone conversations... 281436
HOW, could any reasonable person believe that?

"taking the piss" is this thread, being posted
against the floods of criminal, personal threats,
that are even worse when read against 'Billy Ruben's'
floods of very personally threatening texts.

Not to mention the floods of
CHILDISH SPAM threads,
and WAY OFF TOPIC
(PERSONAL SLANDERS and
PERSONAL THREATS AGAINST me),
SPAMMING of my threads,
as well as the Live and Subsequent HACKING
of what I do manage to write and get posted.

And still, besides these very clear,
and now public warnings (after first
warning 'Jason' aka 'Billy Ruben' personally),
he continues with his texts.
True Lilly / Vera Susa Telephone conversations... 970510

It's a SERIOUS MATTER:
BILLY RUBEN'S Flood of TEXT THREATS

Yesterday, we had a guest over,
while 'Billy Ruben' aka 'Jason/Jase',
was texting me yet more threats.

Now, only going by those text
from last night and yesterday,
that guest had serious concerns
over what they
('Billy Ruben's' threatening texts),
contained.

But here's the thing;
that guest was The Same Person
who was here The First Time
'Billy Ruben' phoned and spoke to me.

'That' First Time, that 'Billy Ruben'
then proceeded to spam threads
with a completely slanderous version
of what was and wasn't said by whom,
and what sort of electronics my house contains.

So again, I asked 'Billy Ruben' to Call
and Speak To THAT PERSON while he was here,
(and 'Billy Ruben' was spending all his time
texting threats to my phone anyway),
so that he (the guest who was also here and
witnessed that first call from 'Billy Ruben),
could confirm (and so, easy 'Billy Ruben's mind),
that there was only the TV on in the background,
and that I only have one, very old, weak and
slow computer.

'Billy Ruben', again, refused to speak to him.

But back to the nature of those threats.

They are very personal, very sick,
dangerously obsessive,
INDEPENDENTLY WITNESSED to
NOT BE ENCOURAGED,
and clearly, though showing an unstable mind,
knowingly, willingly, criminal.

Also, I will stress that what indicates that
'Billy Ruben's' threats ARE LEGITIMATELY to be,
considered SERIOUS THREATS, are his bold,
statements of and behaviour that supports,
his lack of fear of detection.

That is a classic indication of someone
committed to carrying out their threats,
even at the risk of being caught.

Rather TELLING to, that
DAVID ICKE OFFICIAL FORUM MODERATORS
DON'T BAN the likes of CORI and TINTIN
(who also publicly posted similar threats),
but rather, THOSE OF US WHO NOTIFY
MODERATORS AND ADMINISTRATION
of THAT CLEARLY, SERIOUS and CRIMINAL
behaviour.

true lilly wrote:
true lilly wrote:
Sod-Haus...!!! wrote:True Lilly / Vera Susa Telephone conversations... Lilliput

Swift gives the location of Lilliput and Blefuscu as Latitude 30°2′S, to the northwest of Van Diemen's Land.
Because this area is actually occupied by Australia,

True Lilly / Vera Susa Telephone conversations... Gulliverstravels

REVELATIONS 22:2
In 1722 the midst 3319 of the street 4113 of it 846, and 2532 on either 2532 side 1782 1782 of the river 4215, [was there] the tree 3586 of life 2222, which bare 4160 twelve 1427 [manner of] fruits 2590, [and] yielded 591 her 846 fruit 2590 every 2596 1538 1520 month 3376: and 2532 the leaves 5444 of the tree 3586 [were] for 1519 the healing 2322 of the nations 1484.

ISAIAH 33:
http://www.blueletterbible.org/Bible.cfm?b=Isa&c=33&v=1&t=KJV#top
Woe to you who are despoiling, without you yourself being despoiled,
and to you who are dealing treacherously, without [others] having dealt
treacherously with you! As soon as you have finished as a despoiler,
you will be despoiled. As soon as you have done with dealing treacherously,
they will deal treacherously with you.

PSALMS 119: 85 to 128
[/size]
http://www.blueletterbible.org/Bible.cfm?b=Psa&c=119&v=85&t=KJV#85

PSALMS 119:2
Happy are those observing his reminders;
With all the heart they keep searching for him.

...and REPAIRING The SPIRITUAL Gates
through which, the faithful, returning,

may enter into GOD'S HOLY KINGDOM...

NEHEMIAH 1, 2
& 3

http://www.blueletterbible.org/Bible.cfm?b=Neh&c=1&t=KJV&q=NEHEMIAH
http://www.blueletterbible.org/Bible.cfm?b=Neh&c=2&v=1&t=KJV
http://www.blueletterbible.org/Bible.cfm?b=Neh&c=3&v=1&t=KJV

ISAIAH 41:
http://www.blueletterbible.org/Bible.cfm?b=Isa&c=41&v=1&t=KJV#top

PROVERBS 4: 18, 19

But the path 734 of the just 6662
[is] as the shining 5051 light 216,
that shineth 215 more 1980 and
more unto the perfect 3559 day 3117.
The way 1870 of the wicked 7563
[is] as darkness 653:
they know 3045 not
at what they stumble 3782 .

http://www.blueletterbible.org/Bible.cfm?b=Pro&c=4&v=18&t=KJV#top

True Lilly / Vera Susa Telephone conversations... 2651841
PERU...pooped all over anything in Egypt...
...pooped all over Israel...Israel walked...and all that power...
dried up...then...even greater than all that was...everywhere,
all over the Americas...was built in OZ...then...in their human
pride...Israel forgot God...The Source of all that and more...and...
so...OZ was UTTERLY DEVASTATED...and Israel headed north...
and, scattered, mixed and mingled...over all the world...again...
to start re-gathering...some few hundred years ago...Back in...
The Home Land...promised...preserved...in O'Zion...to again...
better than ever...anywhere...anytime...Re-Plant & Re-Build...

True Lilly / Vera Susa Telephone conversations... 1212243502G51X3Z

Ancient cave paintings in...not OZ...

True Lilly / Vera Susa Telephone conversations... 3227280-ancient-cave-paintings-in-patagonia-southern-argentina

Ancient cave paintings in Patagonia, southern Argentina

True Lilly / Vera Susa Telephone conversations... Samerica
True Lilly / Vera Susa Telephone conversations... World_map_upside_down_postcard-p239671036251018558qibm_400
...have a real, close, look...
http://www.zazzle.com.au/world_map_upside_down_postcard-239671036251018558

True Lilly / Vera Susa Telephone conversations... DAY_googearth
true lilly wrote:
Cool wrote:ok then .. time-clonings
=TIME of yours definings of it
the EL is GOD for it including others els
i am reapeted in the mirror of events and recorded stringings
as the unknown repeates in it
you are/was a mormon - right?

No, not, never was Mormon, but a Target of theirs to.

And, 1, and 24 other thrones,
but still THE ONE, ORIGINATOR.

And, ALL, EVERY ONE of US
and THE CREATOR
and The Next 24 Enthroned,
ARE UNIQUE INDIVIDUALS.

NEVER TO BE REPEATED.

SO PRECIOUS,
and a SAD WASTE
to CHOSE EXTINCTION.

But back to Mormons:
The Cover for The World
RECOGNIZING AUSTRALIA
AS THE LAND GOD DESCRIBED...
..."heard it before from that
'dumb dumb dumb' religion.",
but it's nothing like it,
as AUSTRALIA ALWAYS WAS, and
CLEARLY, FOR HUNDREDS of YEARS, and
EVEN MORE CLEARLY NOW,
DESCRIBED in HOLY SCRIPTURE.
Sod-Haus...!!! wrote:
The Illuminati Is Bullshit To Suck People Into A Mindset...!!!
And that mind SET is AWAY
from what the evil MOST FEAR...
...that people will SEE, The Actual,
TRUTH of GOD'S WORD, and so,
KNOW HE EXISTS and SERVE HIM

RATHER THAN the prince of DEATH!

true lilly wrote:08-11-2009, 12:00 AM #630

Originally Posted by yantra
True Lilly / Vera Susa Telephone conversations... Viewpost
The Sting you´re talking about Tintin

so probably this is it. this is the string or maybe the pre-stage of it.

on Monday Germany will start free-will injections for the whole

country.
Greece will do forced injections for the whole population,
for every single one. France intende to do the same, their injection
plans are outlayed by the military.
I think this will happen in the US too and probably Germany if they
can make the people believe that the infections is spreading.

I´m not sure what this is.
Theres a charge against the WHO and the Baxter International
by Jane Bürgermeister, austrian journalist,
that this is all about genocicing the world populatin.

The vaccine is mixed up with bird flu viruses,
a claim, that was supported by the new zealand ministry
which started investigating Baxter labs.
http://www.theflucase.com/index.php?...mid=64&lang=en

the Reason why i think this is important?

I AM LEGEND 2007
(virus depopulates the world, black hero/leader/president seeks control)

Carriers 2009

REMEMBER THE DARK KNIGHT SCENE WITH THE TERRORIST DRESSED
AS DOCTORS? THAT WAS CODE.

Zombieland fall 2009

Two movies for end of 2009, same tagline:

The Road fall 2009
"In a Moment the world changed forever"

Agora fall 2009
"Alexandria Egypt 392 A.D.- the world changed forever"

on wikipedia last listet movie:
Charles Darwin movie

Survival of the fittest

Michael Crichton died on November 4
interesting Wiki-pici, Chalk board behind reads:
Medical Ethics Program
Terrorisms Threat

He wrote about pandemic in Andromeda Strain

Obama Health Care Speech on Captiol Hill September 9 2009
makes 09.09.09

Health Ledger
Heath.

True Lilly / Vera Susa Telephone conversations... MichaelCrighton_StateOfFear

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/State_of_Fear

And it seemed like just yesterday he was
BEING RIPPED TO SHREDS for THAT BOOK
on Australian ABC Lateline.

Unlike DAN BROWN who's
BULLSHIT BOOK got UNIVERSITY Courses
to STUDY it's BULLSHIT,
MICHAEL CRICHTON TOLD THE TRUTH...

THE GREENIES ARE THE TERROSTS,

as in the BRITISH, "SILENT WITNESS"
last night, with
[size=25TERRORIST "ANIMAL LIBERS".
INJECTING, TORTURING and KILLING
THEIR OWN "SOLDIERS"
[/size]

And NOW with RUDD going off tap about
"Climate Change" TO THE WORLD...
makes me wonder about
CRICHTON'S "SUDDEN DEATH"

Seeing what's STILL to come from him...

True Lilly / Vera Susa Telephone conversations... Pirate_Latitudes

It is an adventure story concerning
piracy in Jamaica in the 17th century.

It is currently considered
a spiritual successor
to Crichton's other notable
historical novel,
The Great Train Robbery

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pirate_Latitudes

True Lilly / Vera Susa Telephone conversations... Next_book_cover

Next takes place in the present world,
where both
the government and private investors
spend billions of dollars every year
on genetic research.

The novel follows many characters, including
transgenic animals, in the quest to survive
in a world dominated by genetic research,
corporate greed, and legal interventions.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Next_%28novel%29

And then of course we also have
Australia's ABC TV PUSHING
A NEW SHOW that MAKES A HERO/GOD
out of CHARLES DARWIN True Lilly / Vera Susa Telephone conversations... Eek

But you know what IS IMPORTANT TO KNOW...
THERE HAVE ALWAYS PEOPLE WHO JUST DON'T
CATCH and DIE from whatever is KILLING...

Though, this COULD BE coming into
"That Time" of
ONLY 5-10% of the World's Population Surviving.

And THAT IS THE 5-10% of those who
ARE NOT DECEIVED
and REPENT of
ALL THAT ANTI-CHRIST CATHOLIC TRINITARIAN
EGYPTIAN DEATH WORSHIPPING EVIL that
"They" LIE is Christian.

Now you will note that as UGLY as things look,
and well, ARE, There IS BETTER THAN HOPE,
There IS AN UNBREAKABLE PROMISE of
PERFECT LIFE WITHOUT death...

but that GOOD NEWS has been BANNED
from 'that thread' ....

As you can see, I've always made it clear
that I am not afraid of 'going toe to toe',
in a serious, Contest of Ideas.

And clearly not a 'love fest' of 'smooth words',
but just as clearly,
not a battle of
Personal Threats and Counter Threats.

Yet, that is what 'they' present
(threats against my person), as 'their'
'counter arguments' to what 'they' have
NO COUNTER ARGUMENT TO OFFER,
and THEN, HAVE THE GAUL TO COMPLAIN
that 'they', "'don't like' 'the way' 'I' 'speak'"!?

Yes, that is another 'reason' 'Billy Ruben' gives
for his hate of me and THREATS TO KILL me.

So, some quotes,
to help stress the WARNING
to all who may be tempted to join the likes of,
Billy Ruben, tintin, cori, I_AM, merlincove,
el kabong, and the rest of the on line, and
Local, Thugs, in these clearly, serious, criminal acts

Well, here it is folks,
The GOOD NEWS Behind,
"The NEWS Behind The NEWS".

And first up:
PLEASE, add, counter, challenge away,
but NOT with
Worldly/CATHOLIC FUNDED/COMMISSIONED
Lies, Myths and Fantasy, presented as if 'fact'...
unless you want a verbal slashing
True Lilly / Vera Susa Telephone conversations... TongueTrue Lilly / Vera Susa Telephone conversations... Wink!

The WHOLE Conspiracy INDUSTRY
is FULL of that INSANITY.
Please LET THIS THREAD BE WHAT IT IS
or ADMIT YOU WORK
to "PROTECT" TPTB
from The ONLY Truth "They" FEAR.

The intent of this thread is:
To SHOW how OLD and TIGHT
the HOODWINKS placed on us by
those DEATH WORSHIPPING LIE LOVERS
actually are, AND HOW to REMOVE them,
FOR FREE!

Yep, no middle man or 'guru' to PAY to follow
(to your Eternal DEATH), no man or woman
to grovel and suck down to, just tools and skills
for recognising and countering THE KILLER LIE.

So I'll begin with my introduction posts
to 'that thread'
that TWISTED
FREEING TRUTH
into MOCKING DEATH THREATS...
so folk can also SEE
the DIFFERENT SPIRITS SOURCE
behind different posters...
to HEAR the voice of HARD LOVE
and DOING JUSTICE,
and recognise
the SMOOTH WORDS of
THE FATHER of The LIE.

So, from 16-10-2007....

http://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=86338
true lilly wrote:It's a SERIOUS MATTER:
BILLY RUBEN'S Flood of TEXT THREATS

Yesterday, we had a guest over,
while 'Billy Ruben' aka 'Jason/Jase',
was texting me yet more threats.

Now, only going by those text
from last night and yesterday,
that guest had serious concerns
over what they
('Billy Ruben's' threatening texts),
contained.

But here's the thing;
that guest was The Same Person
who was here The First Time
'Billy Ruben' phoned and spoke to me.

'That' First Time, that 'Billy Ruben'
then proceeded to spam threads
with a completely slanderous version
of what was and wasn't said by whom,
and what sort of electronics my house contains.

So again, I asked 'Billy Ruben' to Call
and Speak To THAT PERSON while he was here,
(and 'Billy Ruben' was spending all his time
texting threats to my phone anyway),
so that he (the guest who was also here and
witnessed that first call from 'Billy Ruben),
could confirm (and so, easy 'Billy Ruben's mind),
that there was only the TV on in the background,
and that I only have one, very old, weak and
slow computer.

'Billy Ruben', again, refused to speak to him.

But back to the nature of those threats.

They are very personal, very sick,
dangerously obsessive,
INDEPENDENTLY WITNESSED to
NOT BE ENCOURAGED,
and clearly, though showing an unstable mind,
knowingly, willingly, criminal.

Also, I will stress that what indicates that
'Billy Ruben's' threats ARE LEGITIMATELY to be,
considered SERIOUS THREATS, are his bold,
statements of and behaviour that supports,
his lack of fear of detection.

That is a classic indication of someone
committed to carrying out their threats,
even at the risk of being caught.

Rather TELLING to, that
DAVID ICKE OFFICIAL FORUM MODERATORS
DON'T BAN the likes of CORI and TINTIN
(who also publicly posted similar threats),
but rather, THOSE OF US WHO NOTIFY
MODERATORS AND ADMINISTRATION
of THAT CLEARLY, SERIOUS and CRIMINAL
behaviour.
true lilly wrote:Just a few example of how important it is to not allow this post to show in an impactful, legible format...
MASS MANIPULATOR
David Icke INDUSTRIES

True Lilly / Vera Susa Telephone conversations... 943134 True Lilly / Vera Susa Telephone conversations... 844424 Twisted Evil True Lilly / Vera Susa Telephone conversations... 943134 True Lilly / Vera Susa Telephone conversations... 844424 Twisted Evil
True Lilly / Vera Susa Telephone conversations... DavidIckeApp
Co they tell ya
what they do to ya
it's O.K.
to DO IT!

True Lilly / Vera Susa Telephone conversations... Oxford_union_220

Suspect True Lilly / Vera Susa Telephone conversations... 252310 Suspect True Lilly / Vera Susa Telephone conversations... 252310 Suspect True Lilly / Vera Susa Telephone conversations... 252310 Suspect
Co they tell ya
what they do to ya
it's O.K.
to DO IT!

True Lilly / Vera Susa Telephone conversations... Z
True Lilly / Vera Susa Telephone conversations... 317380 Suspect True Lilly / Vera Susa Telephone conversations... 317380 Suspect
Cos they tell ya
what they do to ya
it's O.K.
to DO IT!

...and that doesn't include
how many times
each attempt was edited
by me and 'them',
me and 'them',
as I was writing and editing

Rolling Eyes
BILLY RUBEN ACCUSED OZPIXIE,
NOT me...
Surely you couldn't have missed the warning that,
'Billy Ruben's' behaviour IS ALSO A THREAT TO
HIS 'mates'/fellow thugs

...and the sly, bully did so,
to try to get OZPIXIE to
DO HIS DIRTY WORK FOR HIM TO

(along with his 'dirty copper connected 'mates'),
and as all the local thugs do when they gather
in their not so secret circles,
and bitch and speculate about who
they, so wrongly, believe my GENERAL
WARNINGS refer to...just to 'stir them'
into saying and doing, stupidly criminal things.
He just doesn't get it.

How many of his circle does he want to out?

And do they want to be outed,
as being those in his circles?

I very much doubt it.
They require a 'respectable' public face,
or their value to the rest of the NET work evaporates,
and liability fills the vacuum.

So one has to wonder; is it actually one the intents,
of his floods of threatening texts, to betray those
in his circles.

Well they did load him up with nothing but cow manure
for 'ammunition', telling him to expect to strike crushing blows with it,
when they knew they only loaded him with blanks, so...ah, typical of
all that ilk...run around stabbing each other in the back, for failing
to finish off intended victims, but still blaming the intended victims,
for refusing to die.

Psalms 138:1-8
http://www.blueletterbible.org/Bible.cfm?b=Psa&c=138&v=1&t=KJV#top
Of David.

I shall laud you with all my heart.
In front of other gods I shall make melody to you.

I shall bow down toward your holy temple,
And I shall laud your name,
Because of your loving-kindness and because of your trueness.
For you have magnified your saying even above all your name.

On the day that I called, you also proceeded to answer me;
You began to make me bold in my soul with strength.

All the kings of the earth will laud you, O Jehovah,
For they will have heard the sayings of your mouth.

And they will sing about the ways of Jehovah,
For the glory of Jehovah is great.

For Jehovah is high, and yet the humble one he sees;
But the lofty one he knows only from a distance.

If I should walk in the midst of distress, you will preserve me alive.
Because of the anger of my enemies you will thrust out your hand,
And your right hand will save me.

Jehovah himself will complete what is in my behalf.
O Jehovah, to time indefinite is your loving-kindness.
Do not desert the works of your own hands.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:08 am

true lilly wrote:He just doesn't get it.

How many of his circle does he want to out?

And do they want to be outed,
as being those in his circles?

I very much doubt it.
They require a 'respectable' public face,
or their value to the rest of the NET work evaporates,
and liability fills the vacuum.

So one has to wonder; is it actually one the intents,
of his floods of threatening texts, to betray those
in his circles.

Well they did load him up with nothing but cow manure
for 'ammunition', telling him to expect to strike crushing blows with it,
when they knew they only loaded him with blanks, so...ah, typical of
all that ilk...run around stabbing each other in the back, for failing
to finish off intended victims, but still blaming the intended victims,
for refusing to die.

Psalms 138:1-8
http://www.blueletterbible.org/Bible.cfm?b=Psa&c=138&v=1&t=KJV#top
Of David.

I shall laud you with all my heart.
In front of other gods I shall make melody to you.

I shall bow down toward your holy temple,
And I shall laud your name,
Because of your loving-kindness and because of your trueness.
For you have magnified your saying even above all your name.

On the day that I called, you also proceeded to answer me;
You began to make me bold in my soul with strength.

All the kings of the earth will laud you, O Jehovah,
For they will have heard the sayings of your mouth.

And they will sing about the ways of Jehovah,
For the glory of Jehovah is great.

For Jehovah is high, and yet the humble one he sees;
But the lofty one he knows only from a distance.

If I should walk in the midst of distress, you will preserve me alive.
Because of the anger of my enemies you will thrust out your hand,
And your right hand will save me.

Jehovah himself will complete what is in my behalf.
O Jehovah, to time indefinite is your loving-kindness.
Do not desert the works of your own hands.

CARRY ON WITH YOUR SHIT AS MUCH AS YOU LIKE,YOU JUST GAVE AWAY WHY YOU MOUTH OFF ABOUT TINTIN,CAUSE YOU KNOW HE'S GOT TOO MUCH INTEGRITY TO BOTHER WITH A LOSER LIKE YOU AND FOR THAT,I THANK YOU...

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:27 am

CARRY ON WITH YOUR SHIT AS MUCH AS YOU LIKE,YOU JUST GAVE AWAY WHY YOU MOUTH OFF ABOUT TINTIN,CAUSE YOU KNOW HE'S GOT TOO MUCH INTEGRITY TO BOTHER WITH A LOSER LIKE YOU AND FOR THAT,I THANK YOU...BUT YOU HAVE MADE PROGRESS,YOU ADMIT YOU'RE NOT RESPECTFUL,EXACTLY WHAT I'VE BEEN SAYING TO YOU AS A REPRESENTATIVE OF THE ALMIGHTY,YOU FINALLY GET IT MADAM...BY YOUR OWN WORDS AND KICKED AN "OWN GOAL"...GOOD GIRL MADAM,GOOD GIRL...YOU KNOW HOW TO PLEASE ME AFTER ALL....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

rolf

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next