Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vera Susa/True Lilly,don't run away

4 posters

Go down

Vera Susa/True Lilly,don't run away Empty Vera Susa/True Lilly,don't run away

Post  Billy Ruben Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:28 pm

Here madam,
Ciggy was so nice to provide an email address.He is very competent and initiated into the secret teachings of the Php.

webanarchy@gmail.com

...for all your posting needs...
I'm incompetent and paranoid...please don't send photos on phone,it has a very little screen.Even with magnifying glass,could'nt make a word out...could be paternity test for the bastard son of Tintin or your discharge papers,who knows.
But MrCiggy has gone to alot of effort and deep consideration to give you this secret contact.

...Also,Webanarchy is quite open and receptive to your secret encoding system and Hippy Michael of Infinite Love Forums,would open his arms to you,not just being a fellow Aussie,but has infinite Love for everybody...well...except Icke...and Cigar...and Tiswas...and that real weird ego-centric dude,who got raped by police....Jack...err...Jake Maverick,that's it.

You should do very well,I reckon.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Vera Susa/True Lilly,don't run away Empty Re: Vera Susa/True Lilly,don't run away

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:18 am

Hi Vera wacky
...I noticed a new member at Infinite Love,her name is TeslaJane....is this you Vera Susa?...well,don't be shy,start spa...um... posting rimshot
...looking forward to it...all my love,Billy Ruben sissies
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Vera Susa/True Lilly,don't run away Empty Re: Vera Susa/True Lilly,don't run away

Post  true lilly Tue Nov 02, 2010 2:36 pm

Umm... DATELINE last night was on the MURDOCH MEDIA PHONE HACKING Scandle... My old phone that the Pyro Bitch STOLE (when she/'they' trashed me, my home and pc), was Chock Full of EVIDENCE AGAINST 'them', PROVING COLUSIONS between people claiming no association, AND, CONTEXTUALLY SOLID, PROOF, of MY INTEGRITY. And you want me to feed more insights to these BLIND MOLES, At A 'PARTICULAR' email address... Why? SO TINTIN CAN EASIER TWIST AND BURY Them through HIS, LYING CONspiracy/SPYING/TERRORISM PLOTTING Industry. Or are you all still desperate to believe that I'm some sort of connected spy rather than the FAITHFUL STUDENT of GOD'S WORD, I AM. Now 'TEAM TINTIN' have publicly posted years of 'THEIR' 'PREDICTED' EVENTS and PLOTS, that did NOT come to be, while hand over fist, the Warnings and Promises I found IN GOD'S WORD and posted, AGAINST ALL 'THE EXPERTS and GURUS' opinions, mockery and attacks, HAVE COME TO BE. Oh 'the bit' tintin does NOT want independant readers to notice, in his PANICKED RESPONSE to my posts here on THE BLACK WATCH, was that it was SO POPULAR IN AUSTRALIA that there was a WAITING LIST of those KEEN TO JOIN. ... THE EMIRATES MELBOURNE CUP AMERICAIN, MA LUCKY DAY, SO YOU THINK - with MURDOCH'S GEELONG GRAMMAR, 'EXPLOSIVE' FRENCH 'LITTLE KING' CONNECTIONS....
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:52 pm

true lilly wrote:Umm... DATELINE last night was on the MURDOCH MEDIA PHONE HACKING Scandle... My old phone that the Pyro Bitch STOLE (when she/'they' trashed me, my home and pc), was Chock Full of EVIDENCE AGAINST 'them', PROVING COLUSIONS between people claiming no association, AND, CONTEXTUALLY SOLID, PROOF, of MY INTEGRITY. And you want me to feed more insights to these BLIND MOLES, At A 'PARTICULAR' email address... Why? SO TINTIN CAN EASIER TWIST AND BURY Them through HIS, LYING CONspiracy/SPYING/TERRORISM PLOTTING Industry. Or are you all still desperate to believe that I'm some sort of connected spy rather than the FAITHFUL STUDENT of GOD'S WORD, I AM. Now 'TEAM TINTIN' have publicly posted years of 'THEIR' 'PREDICTED' EVENTS and PLOTS, that did NOT come to be, while hand over fist, the Warnings and Promises I found IN GOD'S WORD and posted, AGAINST ALL 'THE EXPERTS and GURUS' opinions, mockery and attacks, HAVE COME TO BE. Oh 'the bit' tintin does NOT want independant readers to notice, in his PANICKED RESPONSE to my posts here on THE BLACK WATCH, was that it was SO POPULAR IN AUSTRALIA that there was a WAITING LIST of those KEEN TO JOIN. ... THE EMIRATES MELBOURNE CUP AMERICAIN, MA LUCKY DAY, SO YOU THINK - with MURDOCH'S GEELONG GRAMMAR, 'EXPLOSIVE' FRENCH 'LITTLE KING' CONNECTIONS....

...OK,I'm dumb and would'nt set you up.I hate nearly everybody at the moment,but promise you,if you send to me then,I will post for you,or wait until Nov 11th,so I can top the phone credit,then email myself.So that Reptile photo was a dog?...
...If you like,I'll PM the email,but no funny stuff!!!,just business,the forums.Thinking about buying a linux system,just for friggin forums...you can't be seen on the net,so I hear.
...alright,when you get back,and you answer yes,to having my email...I'll PM you later with it.I realise you did'nt lie about sending stuff,for which I am sorry....but don't lie about why the cops are going me.I've even painted myself as instigator with big mouth...Not entirely true Vera.Soon after I wrote here,somethings did happen.I was doing propaganda for a few post,6-8 weeks ago...just as a test,to see who it was,even the occultist don't play that dirty...it was someone watching the forum...so yeah,I do understand
...Connected spy...oh how I wish Vera Susa,oh how I wish.When I fell for that Leso bitch's spiel,I thought all my prayers were answered.So I was going to use Boots,cause he's a bastard,as a test strip for what these guys can achieve.Well,that went tits up and I don't use my contact,but only in desperation,and for addresses only.Once someone dies,I loose it.
...My original plan was to submit to The Australian Federal Police,a plan to form a psychic task-force,using hand-picked psychics and remote viewers to weed-out the unscrupulous "guns for hire" in that field....Ha!,none of them saw that coming...But won't give up.
...Alright Vera,until I get your permission,talk later on,Jason.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Tue Nov 02, 2010 6:49 pm

And what on earth would make you suggest I'd, "run away"? When we all know that every time I'm LOCKED OUT of PUBLIC FORUMS, it IS EVIDENCE of how VERY SHIT SCARED, ALL of 'THEM' ARE of INDEPENDANT, THINKING PFOPLE, "HEARING", WHAT THIS ONE, VERY ALONE, LITTLE OLD WOMAN, HAS TO SAY. Such as: Please, care to understand, ISAIAH 33.There are those who choose to use their worldly powers to rob and curse the powderless, for which, they will loose those powers, and much more, of real, eternal value...that's what's already going. Oh yes, the internal lumps and other bothers to my physical health that I'd ignored for years (because I DO LOVE LIFE, but my enemies murderous partners in the medical industry use 'medicine' to poison), could have me 'going to my rest' from the torments of those too small to thank God for all life's blessings, but the truth of God's Loving, Warning, Correcting, Sifting, 'Sorting' and Saving Word will Never 'go away', no matter how far the worldly try to "run away" from it.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:12 pm

true lilly wrote:And what on earth would make you suggest I'd, "run away"? When we all know that every time I'm LOCKED OUT of PUBLIC FORUMS, it IS EVIDENCE of how VERY SHIT SCARED, ALL of 'THEM' ARE of INDEPENDANT, THINKING PFOPLE, "HEARING", WHAT THIS ONE, VERY ALONE, LITTLE OLD WOMAN, HAS TO SAY. Such as: Please, care to understand, ISAIAH 33.There are those who choose to use their worldly powers to rob and curse the powderless, for which, they will loose those powers, and much more, of real, eternal value...that's what's already going. Oh yes, the internal lumps and other bothers to my physical health that I'd ignored for years (because I DO LOVE LIFE, but my enemies murderous partners in the medical industry use 'medicine' to poison), could have me 'going to my rest' from the torments of those too small to thank God for all life's blessings, but the truth of God's Loving, Warning, Correcting, Sifting, 'Sorting' and Saving Word will Never 'go away', no matter how far the worldly try to "run away" from it.

Hahahaha...I said you ran away,cause I sat here for three hours the other night,waiting for a reply,when you were logged on,so was I...I'm just invisible to normal users,but not the forum demi-god.
...Vera,get checked out,I thought I had cancer or emphysema,but turned out,it was cholesterol and high blood pressure,the doctor thought from all the breathlessness and pain I was having heart-attacks,mini-ones.Turned out,this evil friend/acquaintance of mine,Matt,had a cyst in his left lung,exactly the spot I had it in,well he went under the knife,the pains gone,but the occultist were playing that one for over eight months.The bastards said I was empathically picking it up,Matt was grey aura-ed last time we met.He even asked me to link with his energy,cause he wants to stay light blue,his best is yellow,the deluded idiot.He's been reading this shit,and consulting with Reiki healers for years...no good,you either got it,or go through it to understand it,simple as that.
...I used to treat the medical industry with suspicion...But that's just stupid,it's mainly there to help,plus a little experimentation...well alot.
Get checked out madam.
...anyway,you want to do this or not.I'm not going to offer another time,straight answer,yes or no...and do you want it on the forum,or just me to back you up???...next time you want back-up,keep me informed,and not the way you did it before.I showed my letter of Police Integrities jerking me off again...see you around.J.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Vera Susa/True Lilly,don't run away Empty Facebook

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:19 pm

...any takers for relaying two messages to two users of Facebook,please PM me...it's for a good cause and you earn a few Kharmic brownie points.The info is available at DIF,in my main locked thread...and you'll be kicking the Aussie Illuminati in the nuts,where it hurts.

thumbs up

it's a good 'un.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:44 pm

true lilly wrote:And what on earth would make you suggest I'd, "run away"? When we all know that every time I'm LOCKED OUT of PUBLIC FORUMS, it IS EVIDENCE of how VERY SHIT SCARED, ALL of 'THEM' ARE of INDEPENDANT, THINKING PFOPLE, "HEARING", WHAT THIS ONE, VERY ALONE, LITTLE OLD WOMAN, HAS TO SAY. Such as: Please, care to understand, ISAIAH 33.There are those who choose to use their worldly powers to rob and curse the powderless, for which, they will loose those powers, and much more, of real, eternal value...that's what's already going. Oh yes, the internal lumps and other bothers to my physical health that I'd ignored for years (because I DO LOVE LIFE, but my enemies murderous partners in the medical industry use 'medicine' to poison), could have me 'going to my rest' from the torments of those too small to thank God for all life's blessings, but the truth of God's Loving, Warning, Correcting, Sifting, 'Sorting' and Saving Word will Never 'go away', no matter how far the worldly try to "run away" from it.

...you just did it again.
Instead of a straight answer,you logged off again,WTF are you scared of...Nah! that's it,you're a nutter...simple as that.Jam those pics and docs up your arse...have a little giggle and ROFL...but that's the last milage you get out of me.Now wipe that dribble off your chin and find something constructive to do...and don't hurt yourself or anybody else...

aaargh rolling pin roulette dizzy
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Wed Nov 03, 2010 5:27 am

Billy Ruben wrote:...coming to get you little Vera Susa...

Vera Susa/True Lilly,don't run away Carbomb10bangkok
...mmm...
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:52 am

Lulzy, I am literally begging you to sign up at Web Anarchy, to bring us your wonderful lulz harvest there:

www.webanarchy.net

It's your chance to preach the Holy Gospel of Australia for the glory of OzGod.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Thu Nov 04, 2010 4:31 am

So Ciggy is trying to drive True Lilly away from this forum, and OI Ciggy you are a amatuer occultist cos I can sense your tactics a mile off. Bastard, I feed off the energy and the hate you have towards me and I have photos which is very useful for me Bastard!!!
True Lilly, please take a deep breath and do not blame Icke for everything that has gone wrong with your life, and as for the Infinate Icke forum why the hell is it mentioned, it is not as big as the DIF or Prison Planet, just a forum of failures really.
I am honoured to be in the Toilet section of that forum and anyway the very best people of that forum are usually not there or in the toilet. I know Black Cloud is CloudGazer, and let me say I treat NOTHING AS NOTHING!!!
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:20 am

Tiswas wrote:OI Ciggy you are a amatuer occultist cos I can sense your tactics a mile off. Bastard, I feed off the energy and the hate you have towards me and I have photos which is very useful for me Bastard!!!

Books by Llewellyn will get you nowhere. Literally.

Tiswas wrote:
True Lilly, please take a deep breath and do not blame Icke for everything that has gone wrong with your life

Icke is to blame for everything gone wrong with Lulzy. One nutter creates another, etc. It's like a virus of brain damage.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:54 am

How exactly old are you Ciggy. I will have respect for you if you were talking in this fashion face to face. cthulhu
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Thu Nov 04, 2010 3:13 pm

true lilly wrote:

...mmm...

...hey,just joking about the car bombing pics and me being Tintin....really,I'm just shit-stirring having fun.You ok now?Please,I'm no terrorist threat or evil wisher upon you Suzy,very sorry...no really I'm thelyran from DIF...just a dude....nobody in particular.No cars will explode from me...chill pill and keep posting sweetheart.No-one seems to understand my black humour,so be cool....
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:33 am

true lilly wrote:
true lilly wrote:...the DIF MODS who lurk here ... like MerlinCove (who Bans those Getting DEATH THREATS, NOT THOSE POSTING The DEATH THREATS ON DIF), ...
Billy Ruben wrote:

...you had this image removed huh,Vera?.Maybe you're the secret police....your God's wrath will visit me tonight...police raid?for me how nice...
[b]ah, derrr... 'you' must think everyone is as thick as 'cori'... Who also posts DEATH THREATS AGAINST ME... Then CRIES that "I'M mean TO 'HER' ", and Gets ME BANNED FOR QUOTING THOSE ORDERS POSTED BEFORE THE CARRIED OUT ASSAULTS. Now why would I QUOTE YOUR POST of THE IMAGE of ANOTHER CAR BOMB "COMING TO GET [ME]", on all the relevent threads, THEN REMOVE THEM? I would NOT, EVEN IF I COULD
and yes, we all know 'up is down', and 'don't run away', is, 'F OFF!', so you didn't have to RE-THREATEN ME with ANOTHER CAR BOMBING, unless you wanted to prove how, rightfully SHIT SCARED those who DENY THE HOLY SPIRIT of TRUTH, ARE.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:37 am

true lilly wrote:
true lilly wrote:
true lilly wrote:...the DIF MODS who lurk here ... like MerlinCove (who Bans those Getting DEATH THREATS, NOT THOSE POSTING The DEATH THREATS ON DIF), ...
Billy Ruben wrote:

...you had this image removed huh,Vera?.Maybe you're the secret police....your God's wrath will visit me tonight...police raid?for me how nice...
[b]ah, derrr... 'you' must think everyone is as thick as 'cori'... Who also posts DEATH THREATS AGAINST ME... Then CRIES that "I'M mean TO 'HER' ", and Gets ME BANNED FOR QUOTING THOSE ORDERS POSTED BEFORE THE CARRIED OUT ASSAULTS. Now why would I QUOTE YOUR POST of THE IMAGE of ANOTHER CAR BOMB "COMING TO GET [ME]", on all the relevent threads, THEN REMOVE THEM? I would NOT, EVEN IF I COULD
and yes, we all know 'up is down', and 'don't run away', is, 'F OFF!', so you didn't have to RE-THREATEN ME with ANOTHER CAR BOMBING, unless you wanted to prove how, rightfully SHIT SCARED those who DENY THE HOLY SPIRIT of TRUTH, ARE.

...well...not really,I did'nt go to Orson Wells School for double-speak,or wordspeak...I went to a government school on the Central Coast.Where up meant up,black is black and Don't run away,means,come here...but if you're playing hard to catch...that went out the door,with your looks about 30 years ago girl...
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:46 am

Tiswas wrote:How exactly old are you Ciggy. I will have respect for you if you were talking in this fashion face to face. cthulhu

I'm old enough to be your elder brother.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Nov 09, 2010 12:28 am

Ciggy wrote:
Tiswas wrote:How exactly old are you Ciggy. I will have respect for you if you were talking in this fashion face to face. cthulhu

actually,you'd be known as "Fraternal Twins"...hint,hint...
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Nov 09, 2010 12:29 am

Billy Ruben wrote:
Ciggy wrote:

actually,you'd be known as "Fraternal Twins"...hint,hint...

include me,we'd be triplets...
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:56 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:Here madam,
Ciggy was so nice to provide an email address.He is very competent and initiated into the secret teachings of the Php.

webanarchy@gmail.com

...for all your posting needs...
I'm incompetent and paranoid...please don't send photos on phone,it has a very little screen.Even with magnifying glass,could'nt make a word out...could be paternity test for the bastard son of Tintin or your discharge papers,who knows.
But MrCiggy has gone to alot of effort and deep consideration to give you this secret contact.

...Also,Webanarchy is quite open and receptive to your secret encoding system and Hippy Michael of Infinite Love Forums,would open his arms to you,not just being a fellow Aussie,but has infinite Love for everybody...well...except Icke...and Cigar...and Tiswas...and that real weird ego-centric dude,who got raped by police....Jack...err...Jake Maverick,that's it.

You should do very well,I reckon.

Don't you just look back at these times True Lilly,as the start of a beautiful relationship.You know,you got that computer now,can post pretty pictures and do coloured words,I was wondering,since you can post dog pictures,do you have off-hand,
a picture like this

Vera Susa/True Lilly,don't run away Carbomb

In the family photo album,that is your car,but allow for your daughter,blown up,in yours and preferabley your drive-way?

Yeah,that would be good,thankyou

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down