Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

True Lilly/Vera Susa/Suzy Ryan of Ballarat-Fraud / Billy Ruben is Genuine

Go down

True Lilly/Vera Susa/Suzy Ryan of Ballarat-Fraud / Billy Ruben is Genuine Empty True Lilly/Vera Susa/Suzy Ryan of Ballarat-Fraud / Billy Ruben is Genuine

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:30 am

She would'nt know who was fucking her...

true lilly wrote:
LADY TIS-SHINE wrote:How do you know that he has died but for Cthulhu's sake show him some respect OK!!! I wish it were someone else. True Lilly/Vera Susa/Suzy Ryan of Ballarat-Fraud / Billy Ruben is Genuine 967983
I doubt sod means that 'Billy Ruben is a real person, and has died'.
More that that CHARACTER, did too much damage
to the secret agenda that CHARACTER was meant to peddle.

true lilly wrote:Get it right (unlike Billy who got my husband's name so wrong,
along with everything else), right from my ATS days, I made a
point of letting others know, that it is through my faith, that a
little, alone, unconnected and powerless person such as myself,
not only survived cruelties and violence's, but did so with good
humour and countless blessings received and shared that can't
be made, bought or stolen.

I also made a point of letting all know of the actual, saving
grace that comes with genuine repentance.

It's the violent lying scum as portrayed by 'Billy Ruben' type
characters, who always bang on about being 'victimized', i.e.
made to pay for the violence and cruelties they enjoy inflicting
on others.

You know, like those Child Rapists who have caused countless
suicides and otherwise destroyed innocent lives, who bang on about
'being victimized' and 'prevented from getting on with their lives'.

True Lilly/Vera Susa/Suzy Ryan of Ballarat-Fraud / Billy Ruben is Genuine P1040473d

This is how stupid she is,she claims I'm not a real person at first,then admits I am and exposing some secret agenda that I have no idea about.

I've been more upfront and honest about myself than anyone here.She plays games and lies about details then changes them when she's caught out.Remember the burning car bomb of hers,that never happened?then she claimed it's her daughters.Remember the medical documents I supplied that showed leukemia starting to form,another thing,she never gave you medical proof she was bashed twice and put in hospital,nor showed photos of burning wrecks.But I did.

Remember the other night,when she started a thread,"Watch Billy Ruben Get Angry",about using poor victims of rape and molesting and when it back-fired started a thread "Billy Ruben Attack Victims Of Rape".What have I done for years?,exposed peadophilic cults ,corrupt cops,injustice and supported women of rape and harassment.What has she done,made baseless false slander and lies about people.When she gets her own back,she cries foul,but you can all see it.

For years here,I have most of my details available,if you know where to look.

Jason Cook
PO BOX 229
Taree,2430,NSW
Australia
Mobile: 0450750446

Now there's a photo available.What more do you want?
I gave the proof,names,dates,legal documents the lot...she gave you a whole lot of shit and bible-quotes.Who is credible,who is telling lies.
She poked fun at me for the former medical condition,she use rape victims to support her arguement,she lied,twisted the facts and slandered everybody who never believes her or questions her story...so were does this leave us?.

Last edited by Billy Ruben on Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:29 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : spelling as usual-Big Fingers)
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

True Lilly/Vera Susa/Suzy Ryan of Ballarat-Fraud / Billy Ruben is Genuine Empty Re: True Lilly/Vera Susa/Suzy Ryan of Ballarat-Fraud / Billy Ruben is Genuine

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:38 am

True Lilly/Vera Susa/Suzy Ryan of Ballarat-Fraud / Billy Ruben is Genuine P1050147r

Last edited by Billy Ruben on Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

True Lilly/Vera Susa/Suzy Ryan of Ballarat-Fraud / Billy Ruben is Genuine Empty Re: True Lilly/Vera Susa/Suzy Ryan of Ballarat-Fraud / Billy Ruben is Genuine

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:39 am

True Lilly/Vera Susa/Suzy Ryan of Ballarat-Fraud / Billy Ruben is Genuine Staunt

Last edited by Billy Ruben on Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:44 am

True Lilly/Vera Susa/Suzy Ryan of Ballarat-Fraud / Billy Ruben is Genuine Responsetocomplaintemai

Last edited by Billy Ruben on Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:50 am

And no,my life is not fictional,slanderous or to be envied.

Unlike her,I don't go out of my way to cause trouble,but avoid it,it comes to me.I cry and complain through official channels,not for justice,pay-back,or a pay-out,but to remind them,I won't be silenced cause as I allow that to happen,they make even more manouvres.

Freaky enough,I entrusted David Icke Forums,then Sodlike Forums and finally Webanarchy Forums for a small amount of protection.I have nowhere else to go,or anybody to trust in my physical life.It was an act of desperation,a small plea in the dark.

You all thought I was some big toughie as Thelyran,I'm not,it's what happens when you get pushed to far,for too long.Now I'm getting fucked over by my insurance company,so I'm going to threaten them to pay up or charge me,with arson and fraud.

It just never ends...

thumbs down

Last edited by Billy Ruben on Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:56 am

https://sodlikeproductions.forumotion.com/t856p180-taree-policetheir-fun-and-games

Billy Ruben wrote:These photos depict the love and adoration I receive from the Taree Community.Whom I must describe as,a racially tolerant group of people,appreciative of the Arty or Avante Garde eccentrics within their society,open to new ideas and constructive criticisms
and display a relaxed and easy going attitude to newcomers that might find difficulty settling into unknown and new areas.They are an assett to tourism and community project building.A very fine group of people indeed.

True Lilly/Vera Susa/Suzy Ryan of Ballarat-Fraud / Billy Ruben is Genuine 7142637493resizedcars43

True Lilly/Vera Susa/Suzy Ryan of Ballarat-Fraud / Billy Ruben is Genuine 7142639871resizedcars42

Billy Ruben wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:Having a spot of bother,getting my insurance pay-out.Funny enough,everytime I step out the door a cop car mysteriously appears out of nowhere.Hmmmm,I think they're suspicious of me.Anyway,can't wait and bought another el cheapo car and picking up this week late in the end of it.

Three times lucky?...we will see.But this time,I'm fully armed and not sleeping at nights to well.Took a handful of Saint Johns Wort last night and started hallucinating seeing cats everywhere...

True Lilly/Vera Susa/Suzy Ryan of Ballarat-Fraud / Billy Ruben is Genuine Kgrhqvhjcse7zufw7bpoghz

But have the feeling it'll end up just like this,my own father sent an email,"You'll have to sleep in it to keep it,Dad"

True Lilly/Vera Susa/Suzy Ryan of Ballarat-Fraud / Billy Ruben is Genuine 7142637493resizedcars43

True Lilly/Vera Susa/Suzy Ryan of Ballarat-Fraud / Billy Ruben is Genuine 7142639871resizedcars42

Last edited by Billy Ruben on Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:58 am

Billy Ruben wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:...If you want to take a late model Ford or Holden,the right side of the front guard,is the junction for all the electricals.They knew what they were doing.The damage is extensive,despite the photo.Can't even open the engine bay...get back to this later,when I simmer down.

True Lilly/Vera Susa/Suzy Ryan of Ballarat-Fraud / Billy Ruben is Genuine P1050506j

Went over her today,it's a write off.Cost me $1500 and just payed it off last week.
Battery is melted,main junction for all wiring and fuse containers,not even there,but frayed wire ends,damaged air conditioner and condensor.
headlight and indicat5or.Needs the dash taken out and completely rewired.It's fucked and most is under bonnet damage,still trying to open it and can't.When the rain eases,I'll try again.

There's a neighbour close by.A Freemason,that spends 3 days a week home,flies off.The cats love him and he lives alone.Might write a small letter,see if he'll rent me his lock up garage,in exchange for lifts anytime he wants,mowing his lawn once a fortnight or hopefully,just cheap rent.I keep an eye on his place so no thugs go near it.The only person I respect in the street.

Last edited by Billy Ruben on Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

True Lilly/Vera Susa/Suzy Ryan of Ballarat-Fraud / Billy Ruben is Genuine Empty Emotional Strain

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Jan 17, 2012 5:01 am

I can safely theorise,that both incidents of car burnings is no accident and someone is sending me a very clear message.Now the Insurance company I go through is giving me trouble and wasting my time and wearing me down emotionally.Once they make a mistake,I will release every detail and their conduct for all to see and the name of them,the contract/policy numbers and what has been said.

Last edited by Billy Ruben on Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:47 am; edited 2 times in total
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

True Lilly/Vera Susa/Suzy Ryan of Ballarat-Fraud / Billy Ruben is Genuine Empty The Insurance Company Hassles

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Jan 17, 2012 5:31 am

My car was assessed in December last year at a value of $3300.Before December the 13th,one day after my birthday,turning 42,that week,I had three dents removed,with suction cups and applied pressure from the inside of the quarter panel,left hand side,minor shopping trolley dents,replaced mirror,detailed and washed the car,that very day.That very night,after she would'nt start,I left her on the highway and walked home to get a coil,fuel funnel,distributer cap and fuel pump.All the parts coming off my blue wagon.

The cops intercepted me on the way home,I took a long short cut,to avoid drunken abos walking home to Purfleet,as I've been accosted more than once for cigarettes and money and once threatened.The cops played a little game with me and questioned me weirdly,before revealing,my car was burning.I nearly vomited on what appeared to be a tall jewish copper.

Now I'm broke,have no money,cause I had to buy a shitbox car to replace my rather luxurious and reliable,Fairmont Ghia wagon,that I grew to love with it's fuel efficiency.I did'nt like it at first,preferiing a manual transmission.Always did always will prefer manual.Especially if the battery goes dead.Out in the bush,understand?

Behind in bills and I get their Investigative Officer playing games and lying to my face,when all the other telephonist are nice and helpful.
She said someone else was handling my case and was on three week holiday,but she rang on the 6th of January,left a message on my mobile,that I can't access as I have no credit.If she was'nt handling my case,why did she ring and leave a message?

It never ends,with cops,occultist and now the insurance company.All smiles while you pay them,but nasty when you have a legitimate claim and a victim of town thuggery.

We even have to lock our chook in the house cause the locals stole her cage,this is how pathetic this town is.

Their own insurance assessor admitted there's 10 auto fire-bombings a week in Kempsey and that Taree is not far behind it.Something to do with restless natives.Guess where my car broke down?

Near Purfleet.

But I'm too afraid to hassle the local aborigines or blame them.I don't want them knowing me for that reason,rather get along with them.

thumbs down cthulhu

Last edited by Billy Ruben on Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:46 am; edited 2 times in total
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

True Lilly/Vera Susa/Suzy Ryan of Ballarat-Fraud / Billy Ruben is Genuine Empty How to stay healthy in heavy stressful situations....it works for me

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:30 am

Billy Ruben wrote:Don't eat...or rarely eat take-away,just one chinese meal a fortnight.Stay out of the McDeath Burgers and the whole McDeath Fast Food industry.I don't drink alcohol,it breaks down into formaldehyde in the liver.Aging you horribley.Red wine,in cooking and a glass or two here,isn't so bad,but taste like shit.

Although I love women and sexual company,I don't get around nor,do I mix energies.If I find a lover,stick with her,if she wants you.

The only illegal drug I take is marijuana and as have been seen,it made the medical treatments programmes in the NL's and quite recently,some states of the US.Australia being very slow to take up the slack here.

Don't get involved in peoples emotional issues,they just vampirise you,sometimes unwittingly,so I remain a loner and avoid gossip and issues that don't concern you.It has high impacts on your blood pressure,stress and ageing characteristics.Do and watch things you like.Notice I'm not involved in the talk about Icke,doesn't know what he's up too,there's a good example.I care not.And better for it.Fighting True Lilly and before that,Sod,had great detrimental effects on me,finished with one,but the dragon will slay her self as it turns out.Had to learn the hard-way with that one...and the frigging occults.But they defy and corrupt free-will,they never understand why they are molested life-time after lifetime.I do warn them...I have nothing to answer for.

And try and be like that,start nothing and nothing to answer for.It's good for your kharma,soul-light and auric integrity.

Once I give up ciggies,I'll be even better.

Here's a few products I swear by that assist physical and mental well-being.The spiritual is up to you...

Homecooked meals,vitamins,clean water,certain fruits,marijuana,True Lilly/Vera Susa/Suzy Ryan of Ballarat-Fraud / Billy Ruben is Genuine Homecookedmeal2010061True Lilly/Vera Susa/Suzy Ryan of Ballarat-Fraud / Billy Ruben is Genuine Imagesca3ssrwpTrue Lilly/Vera Susa/Suzy Ryan of Ballarat-Fraud / Billy Ruben is Genuine Cy720True Lilly/Vera Susa/Suzy Ryan of Ballarat-Fraud / Billy Ruben is Genuine LimejhTrue Lilly/Vera Susa/Suzy Ryan of Ballarat-Fraud / Billy Ruben is Genuine Istock000008246294xsmalTrue Lilly/Vera Susa/Suzy Ryan of Ballarat-Fraud / Billy Ruben is Genuine PureaucaskTrue Lilly/Vera Susa/Suzy Ryan of Ballarat-Fraud / Billy Ruben is Genuine 86528159True Lilly/Vera Susa/Suzy Ryan of Ballarat-Fraud / Billy Ruben is Genuine File1215True Lilly/Vera Susa/Suzy Ryan of Ballarat-Fraud / Billy Ruben is Genuine Row2051

Last edited by Billy Ruben on Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

True Lilly/Vera Susa/Suzy Ryan of Ballarat-Fraud / Billy Ruben is Genuine Empty My Ford Fairmont Ghia EB2 Wagon.

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:11 am

I've always driven Holden,for their gutsy performance,reliability and ease of obtaining parts.

But Ford captured my heart,with their level of luxuries,creature comforts and what I loved most besides fuel efficient,those bottle green laminated windows that you usually see only on import models.Ford spoilt me rotten and I'm not a boy-racer anymore and growing old and getting sophisticated.And this nasty little town,with little hooligans,scratching paintwork on other vehicles and burning two cars in two and half months,nearly drove me insane.But I tried to hide it well,but it's getting to me.

It had a brand-new 4.0 litre head,brand new water pump,brand-new timing chain and tensioner,it's three big weaknesses.It was owned by the Catholic Church and was well maintained.Serviced,I have all the log books.

I also lost in the car,a 68cm Television ($800),Combined Steet maps of Newcastle/Central Coast Book ($44),a shovel($48),my collection of punk-rock and art rock magazines and Drum Media Newspapers and two whipper snipper/Lawn Trimmers that I was repairing at the time and moving back to my parents house.

I'm going insane.I went through the ashes of the interior the next day and found a burnt picture of Roxy Music with Brain Eno,circa 1972...I started screaming and ran into the bush,so passing motorist could'nt see me weeping.

Hate the world sometimes.

thumbs down cthulhu

True Lilly/Vera Susa/Suzy Ryan of Ballarat-Fraud / Billy Ruben is Genuine Kgrhqiokpue6tucbgi7bol2True Lilly/Vera Susa/Suzy Ryan of Ballarat-Fraud / Billy Ruben is Genuine Kgrhqmokpe5yzzcibol2luyTrue Lilly/Vera Susa/Suzy Ryan of Ballarat-Fraud / Billy Ruben is Genuine Kgrhqeokne5tqri1cbbol2sTrue Lilly/Vera Susa/Suzy Ryan of Ballarat-Fraud / Billy Ruben is Genuine Kgrhqeokpge6u8d0fwpbol2True Lilly/Vera Susa/Suzy Ryan of Ballarat-Fraud / Billy Ruben is Genuine Kgrhqmokooe5kidryelbol2True Lilly/Vera Susa/Suzy Ryan of Ballarat-Fraud / Billy Ruben is Genuine Kgrhqqoki4e5n6mgtbol2geTrue Lilly/Vera Susa/Suzy Ryan of Ballarat-Fraud / Billy Ruben is Genuine Kgrhqmokjse6qcbrnybol2uTrue Lilly/Vera Susa/Suzy Ryan of Ballarat-Fraud / Billy Ruben is Genuine Kgrhquokpe54boqlbbol2io

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:40 am

I sent an email of complaint about the rather arrogant,game-playing,lying Investigations officer to the insurance company.I challeneged them earlier to charge me with fraud and arson.Since this incident has sent me to the wall.I even had to pay a lady $50 just to pick up my daughter so she could enjoy a week in Port Macquarie.That $50 would've got my car up there twice and back,with enough to take Sam and pick up her shopping.The whole Christmas Holidays I could'nt take the kids anywhere.

Shit festive year this one,starting from my birthday and up to this day.The new car I'm buying isn't even registered and have to wait another fortnight or month to do so.It's reallly eating me away.

And I was picking it up Thursday and now have to wait by the phone for another branch of investigation to look into the matter...so bloody rude they are.

Last edited by Billy Ruben on Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:59 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : my not her)
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:57 am

It'll be interesting to see the police report,I might be forced to ask for it today.

Event number E47002642

We are not on friendly terms and that's hilarious,cause I'm not a criminal,actually stand for a little decency.And I'm treated far worse than the criminals.They have never managed to break me,but I know their machiavellian ways and how they play opposing camps against each other.

To tell you the truth and I did'nt want to admit it.I thought it was the cops who did it.The trouble I've caused them publicly and destroyed the reputations of serving members,they're the only ones who have the surveillance capabilities to follow me.I did'nt want to admit that.But there's been two fires in Boyce Street since both arson attacks on my cars,this can be found at Webanarchy,Taree Police Their Fun and Games,not this forums version,the other one is much more in detail,without the innane chatter.

House fires,garbage bins set alight,my two cars burning and on the same night,that my red/marone wagon got torched,another car in Wallaby Point was lit up.The insurance assessor said there's ten cars burnt a week in Kempsey.

Christ,I was only going up,to put cut up soda bottles over my plants,(I grow a little dope in the bush),to protect them from snails.They were already eaten,I could'nt find them.I went back the next day,on foot,to see my burnt out wreck,find my dope and drop off some cut down tomato stakes,so they had support to grow with.Now I can't even go back there and have to find a new area.Mt George and the river system.But with all the rain,I did'nt want them washed away either.

http://webanarchy.net/v3/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=10335&start=10

True Lilly/Vera Susa/Suzy Ryan of Ballarat-Fraud / Billy Ruben is Genuine P1050522l

Last edited by Billy Ruben on Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

True Lilly/Vera Susa/Suzy Ryan of Ballarat-Fraud / Billy Ruben is Genuine Empty Mr Timothy Stack and The Ombudsman

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:07 am

http://webanarchy.net/v3/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=10335&start=20

by Billy Ruben » Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:38 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:Snr Constable Slade…Mr Potato Head

Event Number: 45676311

I’m going to make sure the Ombudsman and Mr Timothy Stack,the owner of this Boyce St property read this,since Mr Slade was so unhelpful and abrupt,displaying an attitude that was both hostile and unprofessional.Mr Stack,is a property lawyer for Stacks law firm in Taree.The house my family rents,is his childhood home.He is rumoured to own more than 40 properties in town,but the real estate assures us,that this is a beloved house.But I really do hope this is true and not some insurance write off for apartments,the block being double in size.

Everytime I mow the lawn,which is one of the few times the populace seem to seek my attention,as I remain allusive and hard to contact,I get accosted by people.Ever since my car was lit up which nearly set the house on fire as well,I’ve been getting people dropping by,giving me information.

The previous tenants,two contracts ago,were dealing for Tracey up the road,heroin.This is well documented,no big secret.I had one of those morning psychic moments,someone is going to contact you today and give bad information,which did happen.

Late in the afternoon,a very badly kept,junkie type came to the fence,enquired about the cars,which are’nt for sale.He continued to pump me for information and tried to become part of my life,offering violence,hits,to go fossicking,etc.I’m the type of guy,you are not allowed to be friends with,until I am satisfied you meet my criteria,most people being sub-standard goy,I have no time for.

I admitted I knew the people that did it.He tried to put me off Tracey and her goons who had been playing stupid games ever since Blooms Florist through those drink containers October last year.This informant,who had a broken collar bone on his left shoulder,a divet out of his top lip and had an aboriginal girlfriend,fitted the profile of the previous tennents.It was a Sunday,he had bags of kids toys I suspect he was taking from the community donations bins for the Saint Vinvent De Pauls society or lifeline in town.

He dropped the names Morris,who live in Stevenson St,which I checked out today and surprisingly,Mr Morris reacted badly to seeing me,despite I never knew who he was until the “informant” came along.Perplexed,I sat on it for two days,pumped up for trouble.Finally,I went to Taree Police Station,tonight,the 5 th of December,21:05 hours (9:05pm) and spoke to a Snr Constable Slade.I’m mentioning the time,so the Ombudsman can check the video playback.I was treated very badly,he pushed his attitude on me,made excuses that he can’t leave the station,I said you’re putting words in my mouth basically,cause I did’nt ask him to.Just like the investigating officers the night of the fire.It’s all about them,not the crime,self important arseholes.I was humble,factual and did’nt get upset once.As the video playback is going to show.In the end,I said well,if that’s your attitude and smiled and walked out.But he did exactly what I expected and wanted him to do and will use it to form a case against the NSW Police force,for always,failing to do their duty.

They work on a favour system,if they don’t favour you,you don’t get help.I’m not a criminal,that’s why I was asking for their assistance.Anyway,he pumped me for every bit of information and offered none.In future,I will be using middle-men like the Ombudsman office,Federal government and Federal Police to get the message through to Taree Police.Now,if someone or a police officer is being killed,raped or set on fire,I’m sorry for the delay,but you make it impossible for me to trust you with any information or help in future,because NSW police have once to often forgone their duties and are no longer trusted or recognised by me as fit to carry out the law.

Jason Cook
PO Box Taree,2430
NSW Australia

PH: 0450750446

True Lilly/Vera Susa/Suzy Ryan of Ballarat-Fraud / Billy Ruben is Genuine P1050534
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

True Lilly/Vera Susa/Suzy Ryan of Ballarat-Fraud / Billy Ruben is Genuine Empty Death Songs...

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:26 am

So,if I get knocked off and you want to play a song in respect,this is the one that means alot,hope you enjoy it,like I do.It takes you to other worlds,Brian Enos' music is so visual mentally,like a good book,it's a movie in your head.The lyrics and the sound of his music,this is one of the most beautiful songs that I know,please enjoy.

Given the chance
I'll die like a baby
On some far away beach
When the season's over.

Unlikely
I'll be remembered
As the tide brushes sand in my eyes
I'll drift away.

Cast up on a plateau
With only one memory
A single syllable
Oh lie low lie low.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

True Lilly/Vera Susa/Suzy Ryan of Ballarat-Fraud / Billy Ruben is Genuine Empty Errr.an apology to coppers,even from Taree

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:57 pm

I think I said where i blamed you for the fire on my second car even first one,was in a moment of madness,spitefulness and powerless.I know I'm not going to get help,cause Of what I say about you and the trouble I stir for Anne Joy.But this paranoia if not controlled will end up for me being consigned to the psyche ward,so I'm very sorry and apologise.

tiptoe

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down