Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sock Puppets and their true identities...

2 posters

Go down

Sock Puppets and their true identities... Empty Sock Puppets and their true identities...

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:33 pm

...cruising through Infinite Love Forum yesterday,I noticed there was a small post giving it away,that
Black Cloud...was a Kiwi,meaning New Zealander...
I theorise,cause he's a mental c*nt with very few words...it's Cheeney1 the mental case that stayed with Boots...and Boots said you're a sick F*ck too,until we had our little tiff...

The only other possibility...it's Comawhiye015 playing dumb,cause he's gay,but a very clever and witty one...

Nope,it's the suicidal basket case...Cheeney1

Apologises to Ugizz...you are not that retarded...Thankyou,that is all...

Any other theories,please print them here...

thumbs up rolf
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Sock Puppets and their true identities... Empty They're coming to take me away Hehe haha - Lard

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:41 pm

...so how was the food in the mental institution Cheeney...nightmares... cthulhu satan

Have another version...

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Sock Puppets and their true identities... Empty Re: Sock Puppets and their true identities...

Post  Ciggy Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:06 am

I had a Kiwi co-worker in Tahiti who was quite intelligent. He was a man of few words like BC, but he knew how to fix an air conditioner, and in the tropics that's I.Q. enough! cheers
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Sock Puppets and their true identities... Empty Re: Sock Puppets and their true identities...

Post  Billy Ruben Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:39 am

Ciggy wrote:I had a Kiwi co-worker in Tahiti who was quite intelligent. He was a man of few words like BC, but he knew how to fix an air conditioner, and in the tropics that's I.Q. enough! cheers

Most Kiwis are pretty cool,but as a great believer in Kharma...it was a pleasure to out him,since he had insider knowledge,from that fuckwit from Eurora... thumbs up lmao
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Sock Puppets and their true identities... Empty True Lilly/Vera Susa/Suzy Ryan/Barley

Post  Billy Ruben Wed Jan 05, 2011 4:16 am

...True Lilly's new handle/Sock Puppet over at David Icke Forums is Barley.
Now,as some of the DIF memebers of Administration see this...and you get banned...then we'll see,if Vera Susa was only inactive,or secretly banned.Have a nice day madam... lmao lol! rolf
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:33 am

Even though Suzie claims to hate Icke, she does Icke's work for him, by making it look as if only nutters like her would slag him. With enemies like that, who needs friends? Old Israeli psyops trick.

Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:38 am

Ciggy wrote:Even though Suzie claims to hate Icke, she does Icke's work for him, by making it look as if only nutters like her would slag him. With enemies like that, who needs friends? Old Israeli psyops trick.

There's troof in that...not like Icke hires her,why pay when you can give them a forum to rant and rave...and make you look damn good. rolf
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:40 am

Ciggy wrote:Even though Suzie claims to hate Icke, she does Icke's work for him, by making it look as if only nutters like her would slag him. With enemies like that, who needs friends? Old Israeli psyops trick.

she hates everybody that does'nt bow to her insignificance...true story,It's more than a nutter,but a sociopathic psycho and hater of cats and black people... lmao
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:50 am

Billy Ruben wrote:

she hates everybody that does'nt bow to her insignificance...true story,It's more than a nutter,but a sociopathic psycho and hater of cats and black people... lmao

What's proven beyond doubt is that she hates having a normal conversation with people in a non-hateful fashion. She's addicted to conspiratard psychodrama.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:54 am

Ciggy wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:

What's proven beyond doubt is that she hates having a normal conversation with people in a non-hateful fashion. She's addicted to conspiratard psychodrama.

her god struck again today,I melted the toaster after a small skirmish with her.
She is hate mate...good to see.I always believed she's a zionist looney.Loves the death and agony of millions.Hate her for that,at times.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:05 am

To hate is like swallowing a poison in the hopes it will make your enemy sick.

Harvesting lulz is far more productive.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Sock Puppets and their true identities... Empty Nobodys Wife,is True Lilly

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Feb 11, 2011 5:36 am

Nobodys Wife,is True Lilly aka,Vera Susa aka Suzy Rae Ryan,so,waddya think about that my favourite plonker???

wave wacky rolf

true lilly wrote:Hmm... http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1059669144&postcount=26239 ... Different things to different people, but where those who care to warn against buying the evils preached there, are banned.

Sock Puppets and their true identities... Zzzcir1

Found your Sock-Puppet Suzy,what's funny though,your obsession with Tintin and Cori may spill over into mindless bile and hate here,but over there,you court Tintin's acknowlegement.You see,what must be revealed,is when poor old Tintin took your offer to stay over and holiday at your asylum,I really do believe,during one of your drunken binges and rantings,you took quite a shine to Tintin and wanted to polish his helmet
...but you see,men,when truelly pickled,like me,can't get an erection and you took this wrongly,and vented the wrath and the vengence just like Jehova ever since...maybe it's time to think about this.

Anyway,you're so petty and bitter about a one-liner from Firstlook that you have quoted his post here,it fits your psychological profile...and I just wanted to be the first to shaft you with it. thumbs up

Oh,Here's Nobodys Wife,which this username suits a bitter divorcee like yourself.Have a nice day...and..oh,you started it again too.You bad,me good,ner,ner,ner,ner...
Razz

Quote Nobodys Wife:
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11956&page=2624

The Ottawa Senators original franchise in 1883 won 11 Stanley cups

@ Tintin it is all related:

first wife of Roosevelt was Alice Hathaway Lee = Hathaway in The Devil wears Prada and all the links to Lee

second wife Edith Kermit Carow

they honeymooned in Europe and Roosevelt led an expedition to the top of

Mont-Blanc Aguillera at the Mont-Blanc launch

they had 5 children: Theodore jr. Kermit

Ethel Carow, Archibald " ARCHIE " and Quentin

Ethel Skalkel Kennedy met Robert Kennedy at Mont Tremblant resort in Quebec, Canada

Mont tremblant = trembling mount

John Lennon seen at Ethel Kennedy's pool parties
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Feb 11, 2011 5:41 am

Billy Ruben wrote:...True Lilly's new handle/Sock Puppet over at David Icke Forums is Barley.
Now,as some of the DIF memebers of Administration see this...and you get banned...then we'll see,if Vera Susa was only inactive,or secretly banned.Have a nice day madam... lmao lol! rolf

hmmm...sorry Barley,she's been very slippery though,our little Lilly,not to quote Jehova or the friggin' bible as her new incarnations...she's cunning,but not clever.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:58 am

"Bible" is "Bile" with a bee up its arse.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:05 am

Ciggy wrote:"Bible" is "Bile" with a bee up its arse.

Yes,I had great joy in destroying the Watch Tower version as I was packing my books,ripped it and took a few pages,that felt like rice paper,cleaning the crevices of my arse cheeks in a salute to my brother in law.
Lucky I'm a clean shooter when I fire one in the bowl...tight ring and solid formation,hardly need to wipe...those pages would just smear it,unlike the King James version...oh,Heil Satan

butt satan adolf
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:19 am

rolf
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:48 am

Ciggy wrote: rolf

well,usually solid,5 litres of Guiness destroyed formation for about three days,pop a little codiene,go constipated and dehydrated for three days...and back to normal. thumbs up
I've run out of painkillers now and don't need them.But hung for it for 24hours,habit forming they are.These nicotine patches are cool though,slightly euphoric.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:50 am

I know geezers whuts addicted to those patches. They stop smoking and start patching up for a fix.

Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:01 am

Ciggy wrote:I know geezers whuts addicted to those patches. They stop smoking and start patching up for a fix.

it bloody well works a treat...and thankyou very much Prime Minister,the redhead chick,name escapes me,for the free Prescibed drugs scheme for the indigenous peoples,I'm using it to full advantage,love you honey,
anyway I can pay you back,just slip the leash on and brandish that whip for the day...Grrrowlllll !!!!

thumbs up
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:26 pm

"Will eat front bum for drugs"?
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:35 pm

Ciggy wrote:"Will eat front bum for drugs"?

Pretty sure the amphetamine thug abusing everybody downtown Taree, may consider this option.I was watching a video documenatry the other day,American Meth,where speed users would find and drink from,containers of urine disposed on the road by truckers...that just shattered my comfortabley numb experience.The governments of the world have to legalise all drugs now,for human compassion at least,let alone,taking out organised gangs and corrupt officials.At least Granny May,won't get mugged on pension day...or raped.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:38 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:
Ciggy wrote:"Will eat front bum for drugs"?

Pretty sure the amphetamine thug abusing everybody downtown Taree, may consider this option.I was watching a video documenatry the other day,American Meth,where speed users would find and drink from,containers of urine disposed on the road by truckers...that just shattered my comfortabley numb experience.The governments of the world have to legalise all drugs now,for human compassion at least,let alone,taking out organised gangs and corrupt officials.At least Granny May,won't get mugged on pension day...or raped.

Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down