Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

David Ickes Divorce Is Gonna Get Messy...!!!

+13
Sothis
MoMo
McKallisti Of The Sods
Sod-Haus...!!!
SimonLove
Hrafn
*Kia*
Lady Tis-Shine
John Drake
Ciggy
Billy Ruben
true lilly
Kallisti, Damn'd Sod..!!!
17 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

David Ickes Divorce Is Gonna Get Messy...!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: David Ickes Divorce Is Gonna Get Messy...!!!

Post  mugglez Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:01 pm

Here's Ickes problem in a 'nutshell', quite common amongst New Age Neo Pagans and Neo Nazis....

David Ickes Divorce Is Gonna Get Messy...!!! - Page 3 Picassomirror321x400

http://psychcentral.com/disorders/sx36.htm

Narcissistic Personality Disorder
By Psych Central Staff

Narcissistic Personality Disorder is characterized by a long-standing pattern of grandiosity (either in fantasy or actual behavior), an overwhelming need for admiration, and usually a complete lack of empathy toward others. People with this disorder often believe they are of primary importance in everybody's life or to anyone they meet. While this pattern of behavior may be appropriate for a king in 16th Century England, it is generally considered inappropriate for most ordinary people today.

People with narcissistic personality disorder often display snobbish, disdainful, or patronizing attitudes. For example, an individual with this disorder may complain about a clumsy waiter's "rudeness" or "stupidity" or conclude a medical evaluation with a condescending evaluation of the physician.

In laypeople terms, someone with this disorder may be described simply as a "narcissist" or as someone with "narcissism." Both of these terms generally refer to someone with narcissistic personality disorder.

Symptoms of Narcissistic Personality Disorder
In order for a person to be diagnosed with narcissistic personality disorder (NPD) they must meet five or more of the following symptoms:
•Has a grandiose sense of self-importance (e.g., exaggerates achievements and talents, expects to be recognized as superior without commensurate achievements)
•Is preoccupied with fantasies of unlimited success, power, brilliance, beauty, or ideal love
•Believes that he or she is "special" and unique and can only be understood by, or should associate with, other special or high-status people (or institutions)
•Requires excessive admiration
•Has a very strong sense of entitlement, e.g., unreasonable expectations of especially favorable treatment or automatic compliance with his or her expectations
•Is exploitative of others, e.g., takes advantage of others to achieve his or her own ends
•Lacks empathy, e.g., is unwilling to recognize or identify with the feelings and needs of others
•Is often envious of others or believes that others are envious of him or her
•Regularly shows arrogant, haughty behaviors or attitudes

David Ickes Divorce Is Gonna Get Messy...!!! - Page 3 23duran_htm_m6b17faf0

..........Overseeing this vast conspiracy is our Royal Family, who are near the top of the cold-blooded heap, being pure-blood snakes involved in human sacrifice and black magic, as well as the drug-running beloved of Lyndon La Rouche. Phil, Liz, Charlie-boy: they're all at it. Here's one of Icke's sources, talking about the Queen:

“I have seen her sacrifice people and eat their flesh and drink their blood. One time she got so excited with blood lust that she...just went crazy, stabbing and ripping at the flesh after she'd shape-shifted into a reptilian...She has a long reptile face, almost like a beak, and she's an off-white colour. The Queen Mother looks basically the same”

Reading this, I had a sudden image of the Queen Mum, forked tongue flicking in & out of a large gin...

The further one gets in, the more berserk Icke's theories get, and they start spinning off all over the place. “I have no doubt from the evidence I have seen that the Earth is hollow”, he says. Princess Diana wasn’t just murdered, she was ritually sacrificed, the time and place of her death planned years in advance. And so on. But Icke seems to suffer from a disbelief bypass: he accepts the much-discredited Protocols of Zion, and takes the wild Trance Formation of America at face value. The latter - conveniently available from the same publisher - is written by Cathy O'Brien, who claims to have been sexually assaulted over a 25-year period by more or less everyone who is anyone in American politics, business or entertainment, including the evil paedophile, Boxcar Willie. While Trance is certainly worthy of a salacious read (I assume libel laws are less strict in America), as a credible source, it leaves a great deal to be desired..............................

mugglez
mugglez

Back to top Go down

David Ickes Divorce Is Gonna Get Messy...!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: David Ickes Divorce Is Gonna Get Messy...!!!

Post  McKallisti Of The Sods Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:45 pm

“Once divided by thought, now coming together by Heart.”
I have experienced this kind of connection with an Oceanic White Tip Shark.
I fell in love with her.
The film and journey forthcoming.
“Ones greatest teacher is Ones Self”
We are setting the outcomes now as a whole species.
We are setting forth our own discoveries.

Update:
Daily Mail Interview.

I did this interview to begin the process of breaking a cycle/pattern of abuse being hidden behind the scenes not being shown.
It is not he said, she said, it is provable fact.
One must take a walk in my shoes before offering any comment.
And when you do will see Another View of Life.
It is time to reveal for enough is enough.
Patience has met its match.
We are in a wonderful period of transparency, truth and clarity.
Fascinating to see how the media twists things around!
The other point is not so much that the media manipulate but the fact that some people buy it lock stock and barrel.
Eye opener for sure and David has used the media to support a very one-sided view
. Abuse of power?
You bet.
Foul play, Fair Game.
I have entered the field for the Clearing.
Look me in the eyes and speak, then we shall see reality.
You cannot reason with an irrational mind and I have learned that waving the feather does not always work.
This is just the beginning.
The ripple effect has begun and I am so happy to get it out for the good of the whole.
The public deserve to know.
Do not be afraid to speak up!
Speak your Truth!
What was a private affair became public.
So welcome.
It has been challenging but now tis’ time to speak up.
Can you handle the truth?
Do people really want to know the truth?
Well, stay tuned for I shall deliver truth to the table for dinner.
All are welcome.
You cannot have Peace without Understanding.
It is time to bring it out, give a platform for others who are being abused, letting them know it is okay to Speak!
To follow your Heart for you can do no wrong in sharing your story or feelings on matters that might be being portrayed one-sided.
There is always another perspective.
And I stand for truth.
It is what David preaches, yet, does not live.
It is time to melt the Ickeberg and look beneath the surface of what he and others are hiding.

http://flywithmeproductions.com/blog/?cat=103

David Ickes Divorce Is Gonna Get Messy...!!! - Page 3 Batmanshark

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu
McKallisti Of The Sods
McKallisti Of The Sods

Back to top Go down

Post  cotaltunt Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:56 am

..........Overseeing this vast conspiracy is our Royal Family, who are near the top of the cold-blooded heap, being pure-blood snakes involved in human sacrifice and black magic, as well as the drug-running beloved of Lyndon La Rouche. Phil, Liz, Charlie-boy: they're all at it. Here's one of Icke's sources, talking about the Queen:

“I have seen her sacrifice people and eat their flesh and drink their blood. One time she got so excited with blood lust that she...just went crazy, stabbing and ripping at the flesh after she'd shape-shifted into a reptilian...She has a long reptile face, almost like a beak, and she's an off-white colour. The Queen Mother looks basically the same”

Strewth i remember that. either a complete nutter who hallucinates or they mistook a tab of acid for a sweetie, or picked the wrong mushrooms.

Reading this, I had a sudden image of the Queen Mum, forked tongue flicking in & out of a large gin...
David Ickes Divorce Is Gonna Get Messy...!!! - Page 3 455573 icke was there saying "get me a beer you old cunt strictly tennents for me mam." cheers

I
t is what David preaches, yet, does not live.
It is time to melt the Ickeberg and look beneath the surface of what he and others are hiding.
[quote]
lol! you go girl. but you'll have to be quick speedy if you want some $$$$$££££ icke has 4 or 5 kids to 2 or 3 different women already Twisted Evil boobies

cotaltunt

Back to top Go down

Post  McKallisti Of The Sods Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:44 pm

Kallisti, Damn'd Sod..!!! wrote:

She Reminds Me Of A Two Legged Version Of Heather Mills Already...

David Ickes Divorce Is Gonna Get Messy...!!! - Page 3 Heathermillsnudecc3

And On A Similar Analogy,
This Divorce Is Gonna Cost Dave An Arm And A Leg,
Not Literally Though...!!!

David Ickes Divorce Is Gonna Get Messy...!!! - Page 3 214duzs

Bye Bye Bentley...

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu

David Ickes Divorce Is Gonna Get Messy...!!! - Page 3 Pamelaickebrain

The Lawyers Are Gonna Go To Town On This One...

I Mean You Don't Wish Brain Trauma On Anyone...

But It Is A Bit Of A Golden Ticket...

How Could Multi Millionaire David Icke Refuse Help To A Brain Damadged Ex Wife...

He Will Come Off Looking Cold And Unempathetic...

http://flywithmeproductions.com/blog/?cat=718

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu
McKallisti Of The Sods
McKallisti Of The Sods

Back to top Go down

Post  McKallisti Of The Sods Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:02 pm

McKallisti Of The Sods wrote:

David Ickes Divorce Is Gonna Get Messy...!!! - Page 3 Pamelaickebrain

Although If I Was A Bit Conspiracy Minded,
Apart From The Minimal Amount Of Scar Tissue Above The Ear,

There Does Not Seem To Be Any Evidence Of Injury/Scarring Where The Staples Are...???

Apart From Damage To Her Unbleached Hair Roots...!!!

Maybe The Falling Off The Roof Was A Cover For A Face Lift...???

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu
McKallisti Of The Sods
McKallisti Of The Sods

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:29 am

What was she doing on the roof to begin with, channeling the bluddy Pleiadeans?
sn vio offtopic David Ickes Divorce Is Gonna Get Messy...!!! - Page 3 455573 damn dif
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  MoMo Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:20 pm

David Ickes Divorce Is Gonna Get Messy...!!! - Page 3 Criticsicke
MoMo
MoMo

Back to top Go down

Post  McKallisti Of The Sods Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:03 pm

Damn'sod..!!! wrote: bump

For The Schmucks...!!!

bump
McKallisti Of The Sods
McKallisti Of The Sods

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3