Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

David Ickes Divorce Is Gonna Get Messy...!!!

+13
Sothis
MoMo
McKallisti Of The Sods
Sod-Haus...!!!
SimonLove
Hrafn
*Kia*
Lady Tis-Shine
John Drake
Ciggy
Billy Ruben
true lilly
Kallisti, Damn'd Sod..!!!
17 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

David Ickes Divorce Is Gonna Get Messy...!!! Empty David Ickes Divorce Is Gonna Get Messy...!!!

Post  Kallisti, Damn'd Sod..!!! Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:51 pm

David Icke: The Beleaguered Warrior

There is a time when the warriors amongst us must be honored.

I have a friend who most of you are aware of.
His work is tireless, yet the challenges against him mount.
He has chosen a path few would dare consider as it has put him in the line of fire within his community, country and even on a global scale.
I am referring to David Icke.

On the public side of our relationship with David, I have interviewed him a half a dozen times.
On the private side, he has been a guest in our home, staying for weeks at a time to rest and continue working on his books while on speaking tours in the United States.
Due to this intimate degree of contact, I have observed him close-up.
What some may find surprising is that he is not an angry man, rather focused and polite.
He treats his fellow man with kindness.

Perhaps this is because he is fully aware of what humanity is up against in terms of the plethora of control systems in place.
As a result, he has a deep compassion for his fellow human being.

Some of you may already know what is to follow here, but most of you don’t.

David has suffered with rheumatoid arthritis his entire adult life, arthritis so severe that there are days when you would find him walking around with his shoes untied.
This is because he cannot reach them.
There have been times when his friends, including myself, have tied them for him.
There is a small humiliation in his voice when he asks for help.

The massive tomes he writes, these prolific offerings, are produced with two fingers.
The arthritis has deformed his hands to the extent that he has only his two index fingers available for a ‘hunt and peck’ style of keyboarding.
Yet, for 8-12 hours a day he sits at the computer determined to put the pieces of the big picture together for all of his readers on the verge of awakening and/or remembering.

But, perhaps more painful than the arthritis has been the emotional trauma of having his world turned upside down by two people who entered his life within weeks of one another about a decade ago.

One was his American publishing associate, Royal Adams, who has recently served time in prison for tax fraud. He stole a fortune from David over many years by hiding the number of books that were being sold and pocketing the difference.
He also covertly put the rights to David's books in North America in his own name.
David had to take incredibly expensive legal action to win back the rights to his own books and, as a result, never earned a penny from any books sales, DVD sales or talks world-wide for three years.
It all went in legal costs.

Royal contacted David via Pamela Richards, who became David’s second wife.
The marriage ended more than three years ago, but now, as David has got back on his feet financially, Pamela is currently demanding immense amounts of money from David in a divorce settlement after not getting a job herself for the last three years.

As fate would have it, it has been David’s first wife, Linda, and their children, who have been supportive and worked alongside him in the family publishing business all these years, a business which David sold to Linda for one pound in recognition of her fantastic work and support over the last 20 years.
Pamela contributed nothing to any of his books or the publishing of them, yet wants the money.

One would begin to wonder if Royal and Pamela were a package deal sent by some force beyond to have created such emotional and financial wreckage in David’s life.
But, David keeps on writing, and speaking to crowds for 8 hour stretches, demanding organizers charge smaller ticket prices than they would otherwise do so for his marathon talks.

While he is determined to convey to humanity that we need to ‘get up off our knees’ and stand for our truth, there must be days when he can barely utter the words to himself.
Yet he never stops.
This is the life of the Warrior, and David is as brave a one as I have ever known.

http://consciousmedianetwork.blogspot.com/

What some may find surprising is that he is not an angry man, rather focused and polite.

Ivan Frasier said...

And when he waltzed into my house and sat down without invitation then swiped my cat off the arm of the chair without a blink, I realised that he wasn't spiritual at all.

But, perhaps more painful than the arthritis has been the emotional trauma of having his world turned upside down by two people who entered his life within weeks of one another about a decade ago.

One would begin to wonder if Royal and Pamela were a package deal sent by some force beyond to have created such emotional and financial wreckage in David’s life.

That Would Be The MK Ultra Sex Slave Sent By The Illuminati To Derail Davids Great Work Then...!!!

David Ickes Divorce Is Gonna Get Messy...!!! Pamelaickedolphinkissih

Not The "Away With The Fairys, Dolphin Botherer" That We all Suspected...!!!

Pamela is currently demanding immense amounts of money from David in a divorce settlement after not getting a job herself for the last three years.

She Reminds Me Of A Two Legged Version Of Heather Mills Already...

David Ickes Divorce Is Gonna Get Messy...!!! Heathermillsnudecc3

And On A Similar Analogy,
This Divorce Is Gonna Cost Dave An Arm And A Leg,
Not Literally Though...!!!

David Ickes Divorce Is Gonna Get Messy...!!! 214duzs

Bye Bye Bentley...

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu

Back to top Go down

David Ickes Divorce Is Gonna Get Messy...!!! Empty Re: David Ickes Divorce Is Gonna Get Messy...!!!

Post  true lilly Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:50 pm

Ha! DAVID ICKE SHOULD LOSE HIS HEAD, LITERALY, for 'his' 'great' 'work'. As a kindness to him, but justly, he should live long enough to understand the Full Price He WILL PAY.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

David Ickes Divorce Is Gonna Get Messy...!!! Empty Brian Eno...Another Green World...

Post  Billy Ruben Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:19 am

...genuinely touched by the untied shoes...

David Ickes Divorce Is Gonna Get Messy...!!! Eno12

Brian Eno-I'll Come Running (To Tie Your Shoes)-taken from the album,Another Green World

I'll find a place somewhere in the corner
I'm gonna waste the rest of my days
Just watching patiently from the window
Just waiting seasons change, some day
Oh, oh, my dreams will pull you through that garden gate.

I want to be the wandering sailor
We're silhouettes by the light of the moon
I sit playing solitaire by the window
Just waiting seasons change, ah, ah
You'll see, one day, these dreams will pull you through my door
And i'll come running to tie your shoe
And i'll come running to tie your shoe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BH-Wxt7msYw
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

David Ickes Divorce Is Gonna Get Messy...!!! Empty Re: David Ickes Divorce Is Gonna Get Messy...!!!

Post  Kallisti, Damn'd Sod..!!! Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:59 pm

David Ickes Divorce Is Gonna Get Messy...!!! Pamelaickemrsmerton

"So, Pamela Leigh Richards, What First Attracted You To The Millionaire, David Icke...???"

jawdrop jawdrop jawdrop

Last edited by Kallisti, Damn'd Sod..!!! on Thu Aug 19, 2010 2:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:10 pm

Kallisti, Damn'd Sod..!!! wrote: What some may find surprising is that he is not an angry man, rather focused and polite.

Who makes this shit up? rolf

"You are a tosser, mate!" --David Icke
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:12 pm

From top secret sources deep within Travistycrock, I have a smuggled photo of the NEW David Icke MK slave to be:

David Ickes Divorce Is Gonna Get Messy...!!! Shayler5_228704s
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Kallisti, Damn'd Sod..!!! Thu Aug 19, 2010 2:26 pm

Ciggy wrote:From top secret sources deep within Travistycrock, I have a smuggled photo of the NEW David Icke MK slave to be:

David Ickes Divorce Is Gonna Get Messy...!!! Shayler5_228704s

The Best Photo Shopped Stuff Does Not Even Touch This Shit...

Shayler Was Very Credible At One Time...

Former MI5 agent David Shayler, who previously blew the whistle on the British government paying Al Qaeda $200,000 to carry out political assassinations,
has gone on the record with his conviction that 9/11 was an inside job meant to bring about a permanent state of emergency in America and pave the way for the invasions of Afghanistan, Iraq and ultimately Iran and Syria.

David Shayler joined MI5 in October 1991 and worked there for five years.
He started at F Branch (counter-subversion) in January 1992, and worked in T Branch (Irish terrorism) from August 1992 until October 1994

But As The Messiah, King Of The Chavs...
No, Shayler No.......

David Ickes Divorce Is Gonna Get Messy...!!! Shaylermountolives

David Shayler at the Mount of Olives.
He was a former British MI5 agent and whistleblower,
who claims to be the Jesus soul incarnated as man.

And As Delores Kain...

David Ickes Divorce Is Gonna Get Messy...!!! Shaylermuppet

You Couldn't Make This Shit Up...

Alan Watt As A Begging Tramp With A Dog On A Bit Of String...

(Been Done Mate, Been Done...)

David Ickes Divorce Is Gonna Get Messy...!!! Alanwattdime

And It Was Really On His Website,
As An Advert/Profile/Publicity For The Glen Kealy Plagariser...

Not A Pisstake...

lmao rolf lmao

Back to top Go down

Post  Kallisti, Damn'd Sod..!!! Thu Aug 19, 2010 3:20 pm

Kallisti, Damn'd Sod..!!! wrote:

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu

What's Odd About This Picture, I Just Noticed...

Is That Heather Mills Has Got A Shadow Of Her"Missing" Leg Below The Knee...

She May Not Be A Uni-Dexter At All...

Just Well Versed At Hopping...

What A Conniving, Little Bitch...

She Is A Duo-Pede All Along...!!!

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu

Back to top Go down

Post  Kallisti, Damn'd Sod..!!! Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:44 am

David Ickes Divorce Is Gonna Get Messy...!!! Davidickesdiscardedtenn

David Icke said...

The two people in my life who told me most often how much they loved and supported me, and how vital it was for humanity that my work succeeded, turned out to be the very two people who have caused the most mayhem and stress in my life and been most destructive to my health, work and finances ...

... The first one stole a huge amount of money accumulated over many years by hiding the full extent of book sales and stealing the income from those he did not account for.
Some of this money was spent on ‘spiritual counselling’ by some New Age ‘guru’.
Well, at least he realised he needed it.

He also covertly put the rights to my books in North America in his own name and I went three years without earning a penny from any of my books and DVDs worldwide because of the horrendous cost of taking him to the US Federal Court to win back rights to my own books.
Meanwhile, amid all this, I was still continuing with my work of exposing the global conspiracy in the face of this crippling financial and emotional onslaught.

When you put together what he stole (not even including my legal costs) and add that to what the second one is now demanding, it means, if the second one is anything like successful, that the two of them will have taken the vast, vast majority of what I have earned in the last eleven years from books, DVDs and talks, etc, and I will be left with a fraction of what my efforts have produced.

This for two people who have not contributed a single word of research or text in any book, DVD or talk.

Oh, yes, and, on top of all that, I will be paying a substantial monthly income to the second one until I am closing in on 70, meaning that I will be working to keep this person for pretty much the rest of my life.
Getting a job and earning their own living is a foreign language to both of them.
That is what other people have to do, not them.

Ain’t it great when you have people supporting your work like this and saying how vital it is for human freedom? I mean, imagine what it would be like without their support.

I don’t know how I would cope.

Funny That He Now Refers To "The Lovely" Pamela Leigh Richards As The Second One Now...!!!

and how vital it was for humanity that my work succeeded,

lmao rolf lmao

Back to top Go down

Post  Kallisti, Damn'd Sod..!!! Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:54 am

He Should Have Stuck With Them 2 Bints He Had On The Go Once...

David Ickes Divorce Is Gonna Get Messy...!!! Davidicke203

Turquoise period

What followed became what Icke calls his "turquoise period."
He began to wear only turquoise because, he explained, it is a conduit of positive energy.
He had met Deborah Shaw, an English psychic living in Calgary, Alberta, in August 1990, and after he returned from Peru, he struck up a relationship with her, which became close and led to the birth of a daughter, Rebecca, in December 1991.
At one point, Shaw moved in with him and his wife. Shaw had changed her name to Mari Shawsun, while Icke's wife became known as Michaela, an aspect of the Archangel Michael, and they became known in the press as the "turquoise triangle," though Icke insisted at the time that he and Shaw were just friends.
He answered reporters' questions about the relationship with, "if you resonate on this higher level then you see not two ladies, but two bodies with energy patterns."

dogshag dogshag dogshag

Back to top Go down

Post  Kallisti, Damn'd Sod..!!! Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:18 pm

Out-Scammed...!!!

David Icke And Sean 0 (Nil)

Pamela And Royal 1 (One)

rolf lmao rolf

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:35 pm

Kallisti, Damn'd Sod..!!! wrote:Out-Scammed...!!!

David Icke And Sean 0 (Nil)

Pamela And Royal 1 (One)

rolf lmao rolf

Nothin' but NET, baybeeeeeeeeeee!

David Ickes Divorce Is Gonna Get Messy...!!! Nuttinbut
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Kallisti, Damn'd Sod..!!! Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:54 am

You Never Know,
Maybe Pamela Has Gone Over To The Other Side Or Summat...!!!

David Ickes Divorce Is Gonna Get Messy...!!! Pamickelibre300x225
Beatie Wolfe and Pamela Leigh Richards being “Free”!

And Got All Lezzed Up...???

David Ickes Divorce Is Gonna Get Messy...!!! Pamelaickelibreforest28

Beatie stood next to me

and all I could feel was an enormous amount of love pouring into the field of energy

we are all connected to.

It felt so FREE!

A bit sweaty and hot from filming all day but took a moment aside when the party really began.
I love you Beatie!

Happens To A Lot Of Women In Their Mid To Late 50's...!!!
"The Change" And All That Malarkey...!!!

jawdrop jawdrop jawdrop

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:00 am

So Ickes x is out for a cut of his cash in their divorce settlement and Icke thinks this is out of order (read his news letter). Hes making out shes a scrounger and says the idea of work or getting a job is alien to her. Right lets knock that one on the head first. Ickes x Pam set up a website selling stuff, she used a different second name and said she was formally Pam Icke. When people asked about this on DIF they were told by Daisy and John Peters that Pam didn't want to be seen making money off Ickes name. This makes no sense as she clearly said formally Pam Icke. People like handbag said it was a white lie by Daisy to keep the matter of their divorce private. What was interesting is web masters then started to get emails asking for any links to Pams site to be removed as Icke didn't want anything to do with it. This makes even less sense unless you think well their getting divorced something the sheepdogs tried to hide and Icke is trying to scuttle her business venture. So Davie boy she did get off her arse and try to make money and you sir tried to flippin\' heck that up.

In a post by one of Ickes chums on her blog its said that Pam is trying to take Icke for "immense amounts of money", Funny that as Ickes always bitching about being skint. You cant get blood from a stone, so if hes been telling the truth and he is skint he has nothing to worry about. In the same post more shit comes out, turns out Pam was the one who introduced Icke to Royal Addams and the suggestion is the two tagged teamed Icke. "One would begin to wonder if Royal and Pamela were a package deal sent by some force beyond to have created such emotional and financial wreckage in Davids life.", you have to fucking laugh. Here's another "Pamela contributed nothing to any of his books or the publishing of them, yet wants the money.
". Does Icke not realize many men go out to work each day and their wives don't help them dig coal or whatever but when divorce time comes round they still have to pay out. Maybe the son of god thinks hes above the law.

After the way Icke has humiliated woman in the past its nice to see him worried some woman is going to take him to the cleaners for money he claims not to have.

David Ickes Divorce Is Gonna Get Messy...!!! 5a0d234b12bb

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:07 am

YOU BASTARD!!! YOU SNEAK !! YOU BUY THE MANS WONDERFUL PMS AND YET ABUSE HIM. YOu are obsessed!!! cthulhu
Do not go all women's lib Droike, do not for it does not suit you at all. cthulhu
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  *Kia* Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:49 am

Be interesting to see how much Pam does take him for. If it is a large amount, I can see it being the end of the line for Icke. So you guys can say 'we told you so' Bet you cant wait for the day.
So when Ickes gone under and is no more, who are you guys gonna have to talk about? This question goes to mainly to them Fluffs, because lets face it, 99% of their topics/threads are about Icke.

*Kia*

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:08 am

David Icke should take over that forum Kia. he really should and loads of people in the DIF hate the place too. Serves them right to get banned cos they pimped the forum really in the DIF
Oh and Billy Ruben, do not think of yourself as something you are not and your attempts to flame me does not work got it!!!
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:42 pm

Tiswas wrote:David Icke should take over that forum Kia. he really should and loads of people in the DIF hate the place too. Serves them right to get banned cos they pimped the forum really in the DIF
Oh and Billy Ruben, do not think of yourself as something you are not and your attempts to flame me does not work got it!!!

Man,it's 4:40am in the morning and you wanna harsh my buzz,you bitch,waste of two g's.
OK,flippin\' heck you,I gave you a chance to fuckoff,Icke's goin' down the shit-chute,cause4 he has mates....like you...

http://www.ukskeptics.com/forum/showthread.php/1235-Is-David-Icke-a-con-man
1. tiswas

Isle of Wight
Pos

1. Re: Is David Icke a con man?
Stupidly I joined this madman's forum, and it is the most rudest place to go if you want to state why you do not belevie anything of Icke's.
Loads are seeing through him, and this forum has just been created by some folk who have been duped.
http://rumormill.s4.bizhat.com/index...orum=rumormill
Has anyone actually been a member of the Man's forum. I will not recomend it for there is so much bile.
Actually I was a member of his Nuthouse, you should see the fan worship they give him.

But I am Banned, but still getting charged newsletters. I agree with the poster who claimed Icke should be held responsible for his words (libelous claims against Bush, Kissinger, etc), but why are they not doing this.
Lots of people are actually going off the David Icke forums due to this

financial trickery from Icke. Loads of the people who are his forum members are totally enthralled by the man. He can do no wrong.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:49 pm

David Ickes Divorce Is Gonna Get Messy...!!! Lookatmyfuckinballs
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Hrafn Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:33 pm

John Drake wrote:So Ickes x is out for a cut of his cash in their divorce settlement and Icke thinks this is out of order (read his news letter). Hes making out shes a scrounger and says the idea of work or getting a job is alien to her. Right lets knock that one on the head first. Ickes x Pam set up a website selling stuff, she used a different second name and said she was formally Pam Icke. When people asked about this on DIF they were told by Daisy and John Peters that Pam didn't want to be seen making money off Ickes name. This makes no sense as she clearly said formally Pam Icke. People like handbag said it was a white lie by Daisy to keep the matter of their divorce private. What was interesting is web masters then started to get emails asking for any links to Pams site to be removed as Icke didn't want anything to do with it. This makes even less sense unless you think well their getting divorced something the sheepdogs tried to hide and Icke is trying to scuttle her business venture. So Davie boy she did get off her arse and try to make money and you sir tried to flippin' heck that up.

In a post by one of Ickes chums on her blog its said that Pam is trying to take Icke for "immense amounts of money", Funny that as Ickes always bitching about being skint. You cant get blood from a stone, so if hes been telling the truth and he is skint he has nothing to worry about. In the same post more shit comes out, turns out Pam was the one who introduced Icke to Royal Addams and the suggestion is the two tagged teamed Icke. "One would begin to wonder if Royal and Pamela were a package deal sent by some force beyond to have created such emotional and financial wreckage in Davids life.", you have to fucking laugh. Here's another "Pamela contributed nothing to any of his books or the publishing of them, yet wants the money.
". Does Icke not realize many men go out to work each day and their wives don't help them dig coal or whatever but when divorce time comes round they still have to pay out. Maybe the son of god thinks hes above the law.

After the way Icke has humiliated woman in the past its nice to see him worried some woman is going to take him to the cleaners for money he claims not to have.

David Ickes Divorce Is Gonna Get Messy...!!! 5a0d234b12bb

Good post , well summed up thumbs up

Hrafn

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:55 pm

Hrafn wrote:Good post , well summed up thumbs up

Cheers.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:09 am

Billy Ruben wrote:
Tiswas wrote:David Icke should take over that forum Kia. he really should and loads of people in the DIF hate the place too. Serves them right to get banned cos they pimped the forum really in the DIF

Man,it's 4:40am in the morning and you wanna harsh my buzz,you bitch,waste of two g's.
OK,flippin' heck you,I gave you a chance to fuckoff,Icke's goin' down the shit-chute,cause4 he has mates....like you...

1. tiswas

Isle of Wight
Pos

Stupidly I joined this madman's forum, and it is the most rudest place to go if you want to state why you do not belevie anything of Icke's.
Loads are seeing through him, and this forum has just been created by some folk who have been duped.
Has anyone actually been a member of the Man's forum. I will not recomend it for there is so much bile.
Actually I was a member of his Nuthouse, you should see the fan worship they give him.

But I am Banned, but still getting charged newsletters. I agree with the poster who claimed Icke should be held responsible for his words (libelous claims against Bush, Kissinger, etc), but why are they not doing this.

financial trickery from Icke. Loads of the people who are his forum members are totally enthralled by the man. He can do no wrong.

Thats only the tip of the iceberg. Ive seen bitch tits praising Icke on one forum and back stabbing him on another within the same hour. Shes just a two face lying cow who's all for something on one forum while slagging it off at the same time on another. A typical example is this forum. Here she was telling everyone how great it is and what good mates her and the owner are while at the same time posting on the Icke forum she hopes this place becomes a ghost town.

https://sodlikeproductions.forumotion.com/general-chat-f4/tiswas-does-sod-right-up-the-shit-pipe-t691.htm#8032

All the evidence you need to prove tiswas is a lying two faced backstabbing trollop.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:26 am

Tiswas wrote:YOU BASTARD!!! YOU SNEAK !! YOU BUY THE MANS WONDERFUL PMS AND YET ABUSE HIM. YOu are obsessed!!! cthulhu
Do not go all women's lib Droike, do not for it does not suit you at all. cthulhu

Tiswas have you yourself not been banned from Ickes forum many times and sneaked back in? Bastard to you as well then, oh and two faced hypocritical cow. Truth is they are banning around 1 person a week for being me and the only time this year ive been a member was the time i did it to take the piss out of you and i made it very obvious it was me.

Purchase his news letters for £3 a month lol don't be so daft. I dont even read the f-uckers unless someone sends me one with something that makes Icke look like the twat he is.

Women's lib, whats women's lib about commenting on how Icke has abused women? Its a fact that he has he even did it in front of the press. He saw nothing wrong in making his wife and pregnant bit on the side dress up in silly uniforms while he paraded them in front of the press telling them they all live together. Look at the picture, do they seem happy in that situation to you?

Obsessed you say lol, ain't you the one who posted on this very forum that you would be honored if Icke fucked you in the arse and spanked you in the back of the head while doing it? Thats obsession bitch tits. Myself i just like to take the piss out of him and woo woos in general.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Mon Aug 23, 2010 4:41 am

John Drake wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:

OK,flippin' heck you,I gave you a chance to fuckoff,Icke's goin' down the shit-chute,cause4 he has mates....like you...

1. tiswas

Isle of Wight
Pos

Thats only the tip of the iceberg. Ive seen bitch tits praising Icke on one forum and back stabbing him on another within the same hour. Shes just a two face lying cow who's all for something on one forum while slagging it off at the same time on another. A typical example is this forum. Here she was telling everyone how great it is and what good mates her and the owner are while at the same time posting on the Icke forum she hopes this place becomes a ghost town.

https://sodlikeproductions.forumotion.com/general-chat-f4/tiswas-does-sod-right-up-the-shit-pipe-t691.htm#8032

All the evidence you need to prove tiswas is a lying two faced backstabbing trollop.

John,she picked me at DIF and now here,she gets whats coming to her.She's the liar and provocateur,I know,so do many at DIF,in fact,her re-instatement,is causing division,within admin,and other posters,such as Metacomet,who questioned this favouritism.This,is a legacy,the current Admin,will one day address.

...That's what I'm offering you guys,another direction,or you can stay the same,within your little clique of DIF refugees.
You want post and threads,that will attract the crowds,or scare them off,with years of infighting.Change is hard to embrace,but two schools of thought,maybe more,is better,than destroying each other with pettinessand no other avenue.If any of you FUCKS think you cut a reputation,trying to attack thelyran...I spare and take...NO PRISONERS.

Up to you,people,But as a wise punk once said,

" I belong to the Blank Generation...I can take it or leave it each time"[/i]
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Hrafn Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:15 pm

She Reminds Me Of A Two Legged Version Of Heather Mills Already...

[/quote]

When heather used to have two legs or one?

David Ickes Divorce Is Gonna Get Messy...!!! Heathermillsmccartneynu

(Had To Edit This Post Or The Hosts Could Close The Forum Down...
Sod...!!!)

adolf adolf adolf

Last edited by Damn'sod..!!! on Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:17 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : TOS...)

Hrafn

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next