Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Your Spoonbending Kit...Now From David Ickes Website...!!!

+3
John Drake
Ciggy
Kallisti, Damn'd Sod..!!!
7 posters

Go down

Get Your Spoonbending Kit...Now From David Ickes Website...!!! Empty Get Your Spoonbending Kit...Now From David Ickes Website...!!!

Post  Kallisti, Damn'd Sod..!!! Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:58 pm

Get Your Spoonbending Kit...Now From David Ickes Website...!!! Spoonbendingkit

SPOONBENDING KIT EXCLUSIVE 2 for 1 Special on News for the Soul! Level 1 & 2 Instant Access - 67!!!

Total:$67.00USD

Testomonial...

"Thank you. I think (or I didn’t think) I’ve just had a major mind reality shift.
I have been reading David Icke, Stuart Wilde and listening to several of your other audio radio shows for the last 5 years, but buying and receiving your Spoon Bending kit, wow! I was very skeptical thinking my mind would not allow.
But I did bend the spoon whilst watching for the first time your video on my computer.
I then went into the kitchen and also bent a metal skewer (the skewer actually twisted and snapped broken in half) and bent another spoon.
I kept telling myself this is easy, this is easy and each time I was able to bend.

" ~ Enza from Australia ...

http://www.newsforthesoul.com/icke-june25-2005.htm

There Is No Spoon...!!!

rolling pin

Back to top Go down

Get Your Spoonbending Kit...Now From David Ickes Website...!!! Empty Re: Get Your Spoonbending Kit...Now From David Ickes Website...!!!

Post  Ciggy Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:00 pm

Someone taught me for free. I could teach you for three quid.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Get Your Spoonbending Kit...Now From David Ickes Website...!!! Empty Re: Get Your Spoonbending Kit...Now From David Ickes Website...!!!

Post  Kallisti, Damn'd Sod..!!! Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:20 pm

Derran Brown Explains How "Psykicks" Manage To Start Watches Up...In An Interview With Richard Dawkins...

It's Basically A Numbers Game...

At His Peak Uri Geller Was Getting Millions Of Viewrs On Prime Time TV,

If Just A Small Percentage Of Them Held Watches In Their Hands,

The Transfer Of Body Heat Would Get The Residual Oil In The Watches To Heat Up Just Enough,
To Restart Some Of The Watches Breifley...

Sure Enough Of The Thousands Of TV Audience Who Partook In These Experiments,
About A Dozen Or So Would Contact The Show With Sucess Stories...

It's A Statistical Probability Thing...

Spoon Bending On The Other Hand Requires An Element Of Brute Force To Begin With...

Then Gentle Coaxing...!!!

cthulhu

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:02 pm

Your all fucking benders.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:57 pm

Kallisti, Damn'd Sod..!!! wrote:Spoon Bending On The Other Hand Requires An Element Of Brute Force To Begin With...

Then Gentle Coaxing...!!!

cthulhu

Body heat! And a bit of kung fu's "chi"... afro

Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Superfly Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:40 pm

Looks like Icke is quite the eunttrapranuer.
Superfly
Superfly

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2131/2351526791_949c891d4b.jpg

Back to top Go down

Post  Daisy_Icke Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:59 am

It's worth every penny of the 67.00USD. We have declared it as such, and those who say nay shall be banned.
Daisy_Icke
Daisy_Icke

http://www.nazi.com

Back to top Go down

Post  thirdvave Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:42 pm

Ve are all taught to bend ze spoons back at ickestag, so vat is der problem dumm kots. Ve vill rule ze verld vith our spoon bendingz adolf
thirdvave
thirdvave

Back to top Go down

Post  Superfly Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:02 pm

thirdvave wrote:Ve are all taught to bend ze spoons back at ickestag, so vat is der problem dumm kots. Ve vill rule ze verld vith our spoon bendingz adolf

Who are you, who who who who

who are you who who who who

I woke up in a Soho doorway

A policeman knew my name

He said "You can go sleep at home tonight

If you can get up and walk away"
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post  Kallisti, Damn'd Sod..!!! Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:10 pm

thirdvave wrote:Ve are all taught to bend ze spoons back at ickestag, so vat is der problem dumm kots. Ve vill rule ze verld vith our spoon bendingz adolf

Get Your Spoonbending Kit...Now From David Ickes Website...!!! Spoonbend

There Might Be Summat In That, Especially If They Teach You To Stare At Goats Too...

Get Your Spoonbending Kit...Now From David Ickes Website...!!! Michaelaquinoen1984

Col Michael Aquino Millatary Man, And Cheif Goat Starer...

satan

Back to top Go down

Post  Kallisti, Damn'd Sod..!!! Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:21 pm

Spoon Bending Kit, Includes Free Spoon...???

Get Your Spoonbending Kit...Now From David Ickes Website...!!! Spoonkit2

Well Not Quite,
After All It Did Cost You
$67.00 USD

Some More Testamonials...

"I tried bending the spoon you sent me, now I have 5 teaspoons, 3 desert spoons and a fork sitting on my table, all twisted and bent...
Thanks soooo much for bringing me this challenge, I know it's only the very first step to new understandings..."

I Love This Bit Of Positive Marketing...

A word of warning ???

Once you start bending spoons (and forks and what have you) you may find it difficult to ... ah. .... stop.
I eventually purchased plastic picnic cutlery after repeatedly running out of useable silverware in the house.(Although you can apply the same techniques to "unbend" them but where's the fun in that?!)

Anyway, happy spoonbending . . .

Now...... How to make a firewalking kit .... hmmmm.

lmao rolf lmao

Uri Geller Would Be Spinning In Michael Jacksons Grave...!!!

Get Your Spoonbending Kit...Now From David Ickes Website...!!! Urigellerb

rolling pin rolling pin rolling pin

Back to top Go down

Post  Superfly Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:47 pm

Kallisti, Damn'd Sod..!!! wrote:

Get Your Spoonbending Kit...Now From David Ickes Website...!!! Spoonbend

There Might Be Summat In That, Especially If They Teach You To Stare At Goats Too...

Get Your Spoonbending Kit...Now From David Ickes Website...!!! Michaelaquinoen1984

Col Michael Aquino Millatary Man, And Cheif Goat Starer...

satan

Is that a cellphone in Aquino's left hand. Must be one of those hi-tech cults huh lmao lmao lmao
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:53 pm

He's sacrificing his iPhone to Baphomet. It's virgin too--he never spunked on it.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Superfly Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:04 pm

Get Your Spoonbending Kit...Now From David Ickes Website...!!! OEZWL
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:28 pm

K-Fed wrote:Get Your Spoonbending Kit...Now From David Ickes Website...!!! OEZWL

Demon kitteh... cthulhu
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  *Kia* Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:57 am

Got my spoon bending kit ages ago, got it cheap too, off a car boot sale in Wandsworth. Takes ages but it does work in the end.

Get Your Spoonbending Kit...Now From David Ickes Website...!!! 47f53107

*Kia*

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down