Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now i know shes lost it

4 posters

Go down

Now i know shes lost it Empty Now i know shes lost it

Post  John Drake Fri Apr 30, 2010 11:24 am

As we know a few weeks ago Tiswas gave up a forum so i restarted it for a laugh. I knew that as soon as you idiots went to the forum and saw it was now mine you lot would jump to the idea i cracked it and no doubt Tiswas would play along. Hes cracked and stolen my forum, the police are after him ive reported him to them and the hosts she cryed on every forum looking for sympathy and building up even more hatred of me. I had a plan all along and that was to get people to offer to help by phoning the police and contacting the hosts etc. The plan worked because as i knew she would as soon as people started to help she came clean and told everyone that i had not cracked her forum like she had told them she had made it all up. Ive posted her quotes many times where first she doing the feel sad for me hes cracked my forum shat and where she then admits she made it up. So she has admitted to everyone that she lied to them. The weird thing is shes now started telling that lie again. Does she think people wont remember thats shes admitted its a lie or is it that she cant remember shes already owned up?

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Now i know shes lost it Empty Re: Now i know shes lost it

Post  Del Monte Fri Apr 30, 2010 11:39 am

John Drake wrote:As we know a few weeks ago Tiswas gave up a forum so i restarted it for a laugh. I knew that as soon as you idiots went to the forum and saw it was now mine you lot would jump to the idea i cracked it and no doubt Tiswas would play along. Hes cracked and stolen my forum, the police are after him ive reported him to them and the hosts she cryed on every forum looking for sympathy and building up even more hatred of me. I had a plan all along and that was to get people to offer to help by phoning the police and contacting the hosts etc. The plan worked because as i knew she would as soon as people started to help she came clean and told everyone that i had not cracked her forum like she had told them she had made it all up. Ive posted her quotes many times where first she doing the feel sad for me hes cracked my forum shat and where she then admits she made it up. So she has admitted to everyone that she lied to them. The weird thing is shes now started telling that lie again. Does she think people wont remember thats shes admitted its a lie or is it that she cant remember shes already owned up?

What a load of bullshit? Where do you get off in dreaming all this crap up JD, sounds like a load of horseshit to me. Really like anybody is gonna believe these stinking lies that come outta your trap. Probably smells as much as your bad body odour. Yes of course we know that you hate Tiswas and you'll do anything to spread some kind of bullshit around these forums about her but really you expect me to believe this garbage? lol!

You must be having a laugh mate, I wouldn't believe anything you say. Never believe somebody on the internet who is as negative and nasty as JD because it's obviously just bullcrap.
Del Monte
Del Monte

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Fri Apr 30, 2010 12:39 pm

http://www.outlawjournalism.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4458&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

Tiswas wrote:Unfortunately the forum has been stolen by a certain poster.
I have had enough of all conspricarcy forums and I will only be talking to people I am comfortable with all around.
So Ciggy, Dove, Ferd, Beerbelly, Omni and others have your belly laughs about this news, and as for me, let me explain something very important.
I NEVER do online banking and I never use my real computer for forums, etc, but enjoy the laugh at my expense you internet saddo bastards.
Yes BezleBub I have a life and I have learnt my lessons, and I have always vigilante with every thing of importance, got it.
So Dove you will be pleased to hear I am out for ever, and as for me I am pleased that I am not listening to you.
So this is what a hacking is like, and I have just contacted the Police about it. They actually have all his details. They know all his history and they know at what address a fake IP is given to OK.
So have a laugh about this you people, and see what a real way a forum has been stolen.

http://www.outlawjournalism.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4458&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=20

Tiswas wrote:I am going to be honest here, and state I did give the site up because I was fed up with the constant sock puppets of a certain person.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Kallisti, Damn'd Sod..!!! Fri Apr 30, 2010 6:47 pm

On This One Del,
I Would Go With The Evidencece,

Unfortunatley It Is A Womans Perogative To Change Her Mind...!!!

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu
Kallisti, Damn'd Sod..!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:05 pm

Change her mind? She didnt change her mind, she invented a lie addmitted it was a lie and then tried to use it again.

She knew she gave the forum up at the start. Its not like oh did i give it up or did he crak it is it lol.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Kallisti, Damn'd Sod..!!! Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:25 pm

John Drake wrote:Change her mind? She didnt change her mind, she invented a lie addmitted it was a lie and then tried to use it again.

She knew she gave the forum up at the start. Its not like oh did i give it up or did he crak it is it lol.

Women Eh Droinke,

Can't Live Withot Em'
Can't Live With Em'...!!!

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu

Back to top Go down

Post  Del Monte Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:14 pm

I really couldn't care less to be honest. I like just don't have an opinion right now. I'd rather go and queue up at Tescos at the minute... not that I usually do of course, supermarkets are silly lol!
Del Monte
Del Monte

Back to top Go down

Post  LilyAllen Fri Apr 30, 2010 11:11 pm

LilyAllen
LilyAllen

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Sat May 01, 2010 2:39 am

Del Monte wrote:I really couldn't care less to be honest. I like just don't have an opinion right now. I'd rather go and queue up at Tescos at the minute... not that I usually do of course, supermarkets are silly lol!

So you come on my threads all guns blazing calling me a liar etc, then when you get proved wrong you say your not bothered. Not bothered my arse, made a twat out of yourself more like. A piece of advice from me would be, if you are going to stick up for Tiswas you will end up looking like a dick often, especialy if as in this case you dont have a bastard clue what your mouthing off about.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Del Monte Sat May 01, 2010 3:02 am

John Drake wrote:
Del Monte wrote:I really couldn't care less to be honest. I like just don't have an opinion right now. I'd rather go and queue up at Tescos at the minute... not that I usually do of course, supermarkets are silly lol!

So you come on my threads all guns blazing calling me a liar etc, then when you get proved wrong you say your not bothered. Not bothered my arse, made a twat out of yourself more like. A piece of advice from me would be, if you are going to stick up for Tiswas you will end up looking like a dick often, especialy if as in this case you dont have a bastard clue what your mouthing off about.

Yes, rather.... splendid old chapp lol!
Del Monte
Del Monte

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down