Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sod is really Tiswas, I've seen it happen right before my eyes

+2
Lady Tis-Shine
Cigar
6 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Sod is really Tiswas, I've seen it happen right before my eyes Empty Sod is really Tiswas, I've seen it happen right before my eyes

Post  Cigar Wed Apr 16, 2014 3:55 pm

Now I know the truth, it wasn't hard to work out.

Sod is exposed as a fucking sockpuppeting little faggot bitch!

Fuck off Sod, Billy is right.

You are a stupid wanker cunt, no such person as Tiswas only a faggot would make a woman's account on here and pose as a silly daft cow for years. Tiswas, I bet you probably watched it as a kid cos you're a gay boy LOL
Cigar
Cigar

Back to top Go down

Sod is really Tiswas, I've seen it happen right before my eyes Empty Re: Sod is really Tiswas, I've seen it happen right before my eyes

Post  Cigar Wed Apr 16, 2014 3:56 pm

What's up now Tiswas? Cat got your tongue eh?  lol! 

Where you gonna go now Tiswas? It's the end of the line and it's time for you to get off. Your journey is over.

The End.
Cigar
Cigar

Back to top Go down

Sod is really Tiswas, I've seen it happen right before my eyes Empty Re: Sod is really Tiswas, I've seen it happen right before my eyes

Post  Cigar Wed Apr 16, 2014 3:58 pm

Cigar wrote:Well you wanna know something here. I think I've just proved something with you. I'm starting to believe in what Billy is saying more and more. This really is Sod isn't it. There's no such person as Tiswas, Billy is right. I've just gathered my own evidence here it just so happened that you were online here before I started typing this post. I noticed that I posted some stuff before and I saw what I'd typed and I was watching it all very carefully and obviously somebody who is administrating this forum or in other words Sod was messing with my posts. It's so dam obvious that it's sod I'm talking to. There's no such person as Tiswas what a crock of shit you don't exist you're make believe.

Billy is totally right, I don't think that Sod is also Droike well I don't think so but I reckon and I'm pretty sure now that Sod is actually Tiswas and that this whole thing has been exposed.

You don't fool me you fucking dickhead. I watched and watched then before. I typed out some posts on here and you came along and changed them at your own free will. I must admit it was very sligh what you did you just changed single letters to make words not make any sense. I saw you do it before you've been caught red handed.

Fucking Tiswas, what a joke, Sod/Tiswas go and fuck yourself. We know that you're admin here and you can just screw around with posts. You think you can get away with it but you can't you've been caught out and I have witnessed this tonight myself first hand.

Fucking Exposed!! lol! Billy is right Tiswas is Sod what a fucking load of crap.

All this crap that me and Sod are good mates what a crock.

I notice that you removed that picture before that I posted in that other thread, the one of Chandrakavi. Fuck you anyway I put it back, can't fool me. Fuck you if you take it down again knowing you you probably willl you faggot.

I've seen you on facebook anyway your picture, you look like a fucking faggot Sod/Tiswas. Fucking faggot cunt you are haha!! Your forum is shite also btw... Fuck you fucking queer cunt.
Cigar
Cigar

Back to top Go down

Cigar wrote:
Cigar wrote:Well you wanna know something here.  I think I've just proved something with you.  I'm starting to believe in what Billy is saying more and more.  This really is Sod isn't it.  There's no such person as Tiswas, Billy is right.  I've just gathered my own evidence here it just so happened that you were online here before I started typing this post.  I noticed that I posted some stuff before and I saw what I'd typed and I was watching it all very carefully and obviously somebody who is administrating this forum or in other words Sod was messing with my posts.  It's so dam obvious that it's sod I'm talking to.  There's no such person as Tiswas what a crock of shit you don't exist you're make believe.

Billy is totally right, I don't think that Sod is also Droike well I don't think so but I reckon and I'm pretty sure now that Sod is actually Tiswas and that this whole thing has been exposed.

You don't fool me you fucking dickhead.  I watched and watched then before.  I typed out some posts on here and you came along and changed them at your own free will.  I must admit it was very sligh what you did you just changed single letters to make words not make any sense.  I saw you do it before you've been caught red handed.

Fucking Tiswas, what a joke, Sod/Tiswas go and fuck yourself.  We know that you're admin here and you can just screw around with posts.  You think you can get away with it but you can't you've been caught out and I have witnessed this tonight myself first hand.

Fucking Exposed!!  lol!  Billy is right Tiswas is Sod what a fucking load of crap.

I notice that you removed that picture before that I posted in that other thread, the one of Chandrakavi.  Fuck you anyway I put it back, can't fool me.  Fuck you if you take it down again knowing you you probably willl you faggot.

I've seen you on facebook anyway your picture, you look like a fucking faggot Sod/Tiswas.  Fucking faggot cunt you are haha!! Your forum is shite also btw... Fuck you fucking queer cunt.
Cigar
Cigar

Back to top Go down

Cigar wrote:
Cigar wrote:
Cigar wrote:Well you wanna know something here.  I think I've just proved something with you.  I'm starting to believe in what Billy is saying more and more.  This really is Sod isn't it.  There's no such person as Tiswas, Billy is right.  I've just gathered my own evidence here it just so happened that you were online here before I started typing this post.  I noticed that I posted some stuff before and I saw what I'd typed and I was watching it all very carefully and obviously somebody who is administrating this forum or in other words Sod was messing with my posts.  It's so dam obvious that it's sod I'm talking to.  There's no such person as Tiswas what a crock of shit you don't exist you're make believe.

You don't fool me you fucking dickhead.  I watched and watched then before.  I typed out some posts on here and you came along and changed them at your own free will.  I must admit it was very sligh what you did you just changed single letters to make words not make any sense.  I saw you do it before you've been caught red handed.

Fucking Tiswas, what a joke, Sod/Tiswas go and fuck yourself.  We know that you're admin here and you can just screw around with posts.  You think you can get away with it but you can't you've been caught out and I have witnessed this tonight myself first hand.

Fucking Exposed!!  lol!  Billy is right Tiswas is Sod what a fucking load of crap.

I notice that you removed that picture before that I posted in that other thread, the one of Chandrakavi.  Fuck you anyway I put it back, can't fool me.  Fuck you if you take it down again knowing you you probably willl you faggot.

I've seen you on facebook anyway your picture, you look like a fucking faggot Sod/Tiswas.  Fucking faggot cunt you are haha!! Your forum is shite also btw... Fuck you fucking queer cunt.
Cigar
Cigar

Back to top Go down

Cigar wrote:
Cigar wrote:
Cigar wrote:

Cigar
Cigar

Back to top Go down

Post  Cigar Wed Apr 16, 2014 4:29 pm

Cigar wrote:
Cigar wrote:
Cigar wrote:
Cigar wrote:

Cigar
Cigar

Back to top Go down

Post  Cigar Wed Apr 16, 2014 4:38 pm

Cigar wrote:
Cigar wrote:
Cigar wrote:
Cigar wrote:
Cigar wrote:

Cigar
Cigar

Back to top Go down

Post  Cigar Wed Apr 16, 2014 4:38 pm

Cigar wrote:
Cigar wrote:
Cigar wrote:
Cigar wrote:
Cigar wrote:
Cigar wrote:

Cigar
Cigar

Back to top Go down

Post  Cigar Wed Apr 16, 2014 4:39 pm

Cigar wrote:
Cigar wrote:
Cigar wrote:
Cigar wrote:
Cigar wrote:
Cigar wrote:
Cigar wrote:

Cigar
Cigar

Back to top Go down

Cigar wrote:
Cigar wrote:
Cigar wrote:
Cigar wrote:
Cigar wrote:
Cigar wrote:
Cigar wrote:
Cigar wrote:

Cigar
Cigar

Back to top Go down

Cigar wrote:
Cigar wrote:
Cigar wrote:
Cigar wrote:
Cigar wrote:
Cigar wrote:
Cigar wrote:
Cigar wrote:
Cigar wrote:

Cigar
Cigar

Back to top Go down

Cigar wrote:
Cigar wrote:
Cigar wrote:
Cigar wrote:
Cigar wrote:
Cigar wrote:
Cigar wrote:
Cigar wrote:
Cigar wrote:
Cigar wrote:

Cigar
Cigar

Back to top Go down

Post  Cigar Wed Apr 16, 2014 4:40 pm

Cigar wrote:
Cigar wrote:
Cigar wrote:
Cigar wrote:
Cigar wrote:
Cigar wrote:
Cigar wrote:
Cigar wrote:
Cigar wrote:
Cigar wrote:
Cigar wrote:

Cigar
Cigar

Back to top Go down

Post  Cigar Wed Apr 16, 2014 4:40 pm

Cigar wrote:
Cigar wrote:
Cigar wrote:
Cigar wrote:
Cigar wrote:
Cigar wrote:
Cigar wrote:
Cigar wrote:
Cigar wrote:
Cigar wrote:
Cigar wrote:
Cigar wrote:

Cigar
Cigar

Back to top Go down

Post  Cigar Wed Apr 16, 2014 4:42 pm

Cigar wrote:
Cigar wrote:
Cigar wrote:
Cigar wrote:
Cigar wrote:
Cigar wrote:
Cigar wrote:
Cigar wrote:
Cigar wrote:
Cigar wrote:
Cigar wrote:
Cigar wrote:
Cigar wrote:

Cigar
Cigar

Back to top Go down

Post  Cigar Wed Apr 16, 2014 4:42 pm

Edit my posts now Tiswas/Sod you fucking faggot face!  lmao 
Cigar
Cigar

Back to top Go down

Post  Cigar Wed Apr 16, 2014 4:47 pm

Cigar wrote:
Cigar wrote:
Cigar wrote:
Cigar wrote:
Cigar wrote:
Cigar wrote:
Cigar wrote:
Cigar wrote:
Cigar wrote:
Cigar wrote:
Cigar wrote:
Cigar wrote:
Cigar wrote:
Cigar wrote:

Cigar
Cigar

Back to top Go down

Post  Cigar Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:11 pm

Cigar wrote:
Cigar wrote:
Cigar wrote:
Cigar wrote:
Cigar wrote:
Cigar wrote:
Cigar wrote:
Cigar wrote:
Cigar wrote:
Cigar wrote:
Cigar wrote:
Cigar wrote:
Cigar wrote:
Cigar wrote:
Cigar wrote:

Cigar
Cigar

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:33 am

Keep talking you fooking kunt, I will take you to court got it and Cigar you are del cunty
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  Cigar Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:26 pm

Lady Tis-Shine wrote:Keep talking you fooking kunt, I will take you to court got it and Cigar you are del cunty

Hello Sod  lol!  Haven't seen you in your normal avatar for a while, how come you're always using this "Tiswas" one a lot recently?
Cigar
Cigar

Back to top Go down

Post  Spiritual Saint Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:48 pm

Why is there so much profanity in this forum, I feel I will have to do a lot to cleanse this forum of this negativity. I happen to be a new member of this forum and Cigar where is your manners, you are supposed to welcome in a new member and introduce yourself like I have done to myself. Another thing, please refrain from repeating yourself because all you are doing is making yourself ill. Please listen to me, have a deep breath and a glass of water to calm this inner turmoil you have. When I saw this forum in the FaceBook website I was fascinated by this forum because it seems to celebrate the demonic energies within people.
Who is this Sod person, I would like to know more about him because he must of done something to upset the membership of this website.
Spiritual Saint
Spiritual Saint

Back to top Go down

Post  Cigar Fri Apr 18, 2014 3:54 pm

Cigar wrote:
Lady Tis-Shine wrote:Keep talking you fooking kunt, I will take you to court got it and Cigar you are del cunty

Hello Sod  lol!   Haven't seen you in your normal avatar for a while, how come you're always using this "Tiswas" one a lot recently?

Spiritual Saint wrote:Why is there so much profanity in this forum, I feel I will have to do a lot to cleanse this forum of this negativity. I happen to be a new member of this forum and Cigar where is your manners, you are supposed to welcome in a new member and introduce yourself like I have done to myself. Another thing, please refrain from repeating yourself because all you are doing is making yourself ill. Please listen to me, have a deep breath and a glass of water to calm this inner turmoil you have. When I saw this forum in the FaceBook website I was fascinated by this forum because it seems to celebrate the demonic energies within people.
Who is this Sod person, I would like to know more about him because he must of done something to upset the membership of this website.

lol!
Cigar
Cigar

Back to top Go down

Post  Cigar Fri Apr 18, 2014 3:55 pm

Cigar wrote:
Cigar wrote:

Hello Sod  lol!   Haven't seen you in your normal avatar for a while, how come you're always using this "Tiswas" one a lot recently?

Spiritual Saint wrote:Why is there so much profanity in this forum, I feel I will have to do a lot to cleanse this forum of this negativity. I happen to be a new member of this forum and Cigar where is your manners, you are supposed to welcome in a new member and introduce yourself like I have done to myself. Another thing, please refrain from repeating yourself because all you are doing is making yourself ill. Please listen to me, have a deep breath and a glass of water to calm this inner turmoil you have. When I saw this forum in the FaceBook website I was fascinated by this forum because it seems to celebrate the demonic energies within people.

lol!
Cigar
Cigar

Back to top Go down

Post  Cigar Fri Apr 18, 2014 3:55 pm

Cigar wrote:
Cigar wrote:
Cigar wrote:

lol!
Cigar
Cigar

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next