Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You want a court case? Let's HAVE a bluddy court case!

+10
eternal_spirit
daisy chainsaw
ruud gullit
Hrafn
Daisy_Icke
drhemp
thirdwave
Kallisti, Damn'd Sod..!!!
John Drake
Ciggy
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

You want a court case?  Let's HAVE a bluddy court case! - Page 2 Empty Re: You want a court case? Let's HAVE a bluddy court case!

Post  Helpmetothink Fri Feb 19, 2010 8:08 am

Daisy_Icke wrote:He certainly has. We at the Ickestag expect people to hate only those We tell them to hate.

I am confused at how silly you are.

Are you acting this way?

Helpmetothink

Back to top Go down

You want a court case?  Let's HAVE a bluddy court case! - Page 2 Empty Re: You want a court case? Let's HAVE a bluddy court case!

Post  Daisy_Icke Fri Feb 19, 2010 8:39 am

Helpmetothink wrote:
Daisy_Icke wrote:He certainly has. We at the Ickestag expect people to hate only those We tell them to hate.

I am confused at how silly you are.

Are you acting this way?

Being The Queen of Icketannia incorporates a lot of acting, admittedly. Noblesse oblige, and all that.

But at the end of the day it's the thrill of the ban-hammer that drives all actions.
Daisy_Icke
Daisy_Icke

http://www.nazi.com

Back to top Go down

Post  thirdvave Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:33 am

flippin' heck za court case, I am going to be on za radio soon...Ah ! I vill debate any von off you dumm kot jew loverz

I challenge any of you on simple truth radio http://www.infinite-love-forum.com/viewforum.php?f=75
once i have beaten ze IAAIA in my next challenge, and he is undre ze complete control of me adolf
thirdvave
thirdvave

Back to top Go down

Post  Daisy_Icke Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:55 am

Icke speed to you, Field Marshall Vave. Icke speed.
Daisy_Icke
Daisy_Icke

Back to top Go down

Post  Kallisti, Damn'd Sod..!!! Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:11 am

Daisy Wrote...

We don't tolerate racism here.
If somebody posts something which is abusive or racist, we delete it and take appropriate action against the poster.
The guidelines are very clear on that.

We do, however, allow free discussion on a wide range of topics.
And we do not shy away from letting people express their opinions on issues such as Israel and Zionism.
We never have, and we certainly never will.

If people feel a post is unacceptable or breaks our guidelines, they can report it and a moderator will then take a look and take appropriate action.

People who go around making threats and reporting websites such as this one are cowards, and I feel very sorry for them.

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=105628

rolling pin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:41 am

Kallisti, Damn'd Sod..!!! wrote:
Daisy Wrote...

We don't tolerate racism here.
If somebody posts something which is abusive or racist, we delete it and take appropriate action against the poster.
The guidelines are very clear on that.

We do, however, allow free discussion on a wide range of topics.
And we do not shy away from letting people express their opinions on issues such as Israel and Zionism.
We never have, and we certainly never will.

If people feel a post is unacceptable or breaks our guidelines, they can report it and a moderator will then take a look and take appropriate action.

People who go around making threats and reporting websites such as this one are cowards, and I feel very sorry for them.

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=105628

rolling pin

The Seanfuhrer drew first blood here. The War on Woo would never have started had it not been for Daisygate I (Illusions downfall) and the fallout from Daisygate II (expanding their forum war with IL to here and WA). They sowed the wind, they reap the whirlwind.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Daisy_Icke Fri Feb 26, 2010 2:30 pm

Sowing is for peasants. Begone!
Daisy_Icke
Daisy_Icke

Back to top Go down

Post  Sod-Haus...!!! Wed Sep 21, 2011 6:08 pm

I Just Thought,
You Know Hagbard Has Been Interviewed By The Sun,

Maybe They Could Do A Peice On David Icke.

You Know The Type...

The Crazy World Of Conspiracy Gurus...

It's A Story That Can Almost Write Itself...

PM Hacking,
Getting Secretarys Pregnant,
Threesomes,
Drug Binges In South America,
Nazi Sympathsithers,
Blood Drinking Lizards,
Jet Setting Around The World,
Being Fleeced By Bimbos,
Running For Parliament,
Tax Free Donations...

etc...

The Journalist From The Sun Who Did Hagbards Article Is DAVID LOWE

Here Is His Contact Details...

d.lowe@the-sun.co.uk
www.thesun.co.uk

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu

You want a court case?  Let's HAVE a bluddy court case! - Page 2 Icketwat

lmao rolf lmao
Sod-Haus...!!!
Sod-Haus...!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:10 pm

ruud gullit wrote:
drhemp wrote:
Ciggy wrote:Your daddy will try to scam donations for it, but all his scamming still won't be enough.

You are clutching at straws as usual. David never scammed people for money, the Richard Warman case is genuine and as far as I know it is ongoing. Rigged slot machines scam people out of their money, Nigerian Princes scam people out of their money, Three-card trick dealers scam people out of their money, asking for a DONATION to fund a court defence is not a scam.

A fully grown man posting on chat rooms defending a man who claims to be the son of god and thinks the queen can shape shift, = sad chump....
You want a court case?  Let's HAVE a bluddy court case! - Page 2 624861 You want a court case?  Let's HAVE a bluddy court case! - Page 2 832261 You want a court case?  Let's HAVE a bluddy court case! - Page 2 93349 You want a court case?  Let's HAVE a bluddy court case! - Page 2 233183 You want a court case?  Let's HAVE a bluddy court case! - Page 2 93349 You want a court case?  Let's HAVE a bluddy court case! - Page 2 832261
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2