Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You want a court case? Let's HAVE a bluddy court case!

+10
eternal_spirit
daisy chainsaw
ruud gullit
Hrafn
Daisy_Icke
drhemp
thirdwave
Kallisti, Damn'd Sod..!!!
John Drake
Ciggy
14 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

You want a court case?  Let's HAVE a bluddy court case! Empty You want a court case? Let's HAVE a bluddy court case!

Post  Ciggy Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:28 am

Emailed to: office@bnaibrithuk.org

Most illustrious and brave B'Nai Brith U.K.:

This note is in regard to a rather infamous and prolific antisemite, David Icke. He goes around the world denying the Holocaust, promoting the study of the Protocols of Zion, and has formed a staff cadre organization which closely mimicks the secretive and fanatical character of the Waffen S.S. "Papers please...", very telling the way they operate. Yet they hide behind the same "free speech" protections they would deny others.

A civil rights lawyer in Canada, Richard Warman, has filed a human rights complaint against Icke due to his antisemitic agenda. I felt it seemly to suggest a similar legal action be pursued in the U.K., in solidarity with Mr. Warman. Icke and his followers boast of the tremendously lucrative income his enterprise generates, so don't be bashful in requesting a fairly confiscatory amount of damanges in your filing. Several millions of pounds would not be excessive.

Details concerning Mr. Icke's nefarious activities are available at my email address if you wish.

Cordially,

**********@***.com

There you have it, Turd, you sowed the wind, and you reaped the whirl-fukking-wind.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

You want a court case?  Let's HAVE a bluddy court case! Empty Re: You want a court case? Let's HAVE a bluddy court case!

Post  John Drake Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:48 am

Never was any case though which is a pity especialy for the sheep who gave money for it and never got it back.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

You want a court case?  Let's HAVE a bluddy court case! Empty Re: You want a court case? Let's HAVE a bluddy court case!

Post  Kallisti, Damn'd Sod..!!! Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:03 pm

Ciggy wrote: He goes around the world..... promoting the study of the Protocols of Zion,

Can You Be Done For Promoting A Work Of Fiction Though...???

Tiswas Knows The Score On This...

Mrs Tiswas wrote:http://www.erichufschmid.net/TFC/Protocols-in-Modern-English.htm

REad this load of crap folks, and read another book in depth and detail, will you see similarities in each of them?
Apparantly this Crap book is openly sold in some hard-line Islamic shops too, but there is no truth in it whatsoever because it is a FORGERY by old Czarist Russia.
And did anyone know this fact, that Anti-Semitic literature of this nature was BANNED in Britian during WW2. thumbs up

Here...

https://sodlikeproductions.forumotion.com/general-chat-f4/this-piece-of-trash-is-familiar-t353.htm

popcorn

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:09 pm

It was just included to pique their interest. I couldn't very well just say "he's a shitmullet unoriginal twat wanker!"
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  thirdwave Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:51 pm

this is always being gone through very clearly on another thread, you are trying to over blow it all So I cant keep up with you and you can pretend its because i have no answers...

I can prove you to be complete bullshitters because that's what you are... but one thread at a time...

thirdwave

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:12 pm

This is a separate discussion, for what's to be the NEW court case, since only recent events matter to the Turdly One.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Sat Feb 13, 2010 2:36 pm

BUMP. Just in case Dr. Chump doesn't know what we mean by "we fight back".
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  drhemp Sat Feb 13, 2010 4:17 pm

Ha Ha Ha. You are funny.
drhemp
drhemp

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Sat Feb 13, 2010 6:33 pm

Wait 'till you see the punchline.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Daisy_Icke Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:46 am

Do your worst, Ciggy! My daddy will WIN in court because our connections with the Rockefellers will kick in. Our confusing disinformation must not be derailed by such laughable side-shows as Jewish civil rights groups.
Daisy_Icke
Daisy_Icke

http://www.nazi.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:53 am

Your daddy will try to scam donations for it, but all his scamming still won't be enough.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Hrafn Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:34 am

Daisy_Icke wrote:Do your worst, Ciggy! My daddy will WIN in court because our connections with the Rockefellers will kick in. Our confusing disinformation must not be derailed by such laughable side-shows as Jewish civil rights groups.

Your daddy aint worth shit thumbs up

Hrafn

Back to top Go down

Post  Daisy_Icke Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:24 am

Hrafn wrote:
Daisy_Icke wrote:Do your worst, Ciggy! My daddy will WIN in court because our connections with the Rockefellers will kick in. Our confusing disinformation must not be derailed by such laughable side-shows as Jewish civil rights groups.

Your daddy aint worth shit thumbs up

GARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!! rolling pin

I hate that I can't ban people here. I've no way of arguing anything other than that.
Daisy_Icke
Daisy_Icke

Back to top Go down

Post  drhemp Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:34 am

Ciggy wrote:Your daddy will try to scam donations for it, but all his scamming still won't be enough.

You are clutching at straws as usual. David never scammed people for money, the Richard Warman case is genuine and as far as I know it is ongoing. Rigged slot machines scam people out of their money, Nigerian Princes scam people out of their money, Three-card trick dealers scam people out of their money, asking for a DONATION to fund a court defence is not a scam.
drhemp
drhemp

Back to top Go down

Post  ruud gullit Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:42 am

drhemp wrote:
Ciggy wrote:Your daddy will try to scam donations for it, but all his scamming still won't be enough.

You are clutching at straws as usual. David never scammed people for money, the Richard Warman case is genuine and as far as I know it is ongoing. Rigged slot machines scam people out of their money, Nigerian Princes scam people out of their money, Three-card trick dealers scam people out of their money, asking for a DONATION to fund a court defence is not a scam.

A fully grown man posting on chat rooms defending a man who claims to be the son of god and thinks the queen can shape shift, = sad chump....
ruud gullit
ruud gullit

Back to top Go down

Post  daisy chainsaw Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:50 pm

drhemp wrote:

stupid comment.
daisy chainsaw
daisy chainsaw

Back to top Go down

Post  daisy chainsaw Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:56 pm

drhemp wrote:Ha Ha Ha. You are funny.

stupid comment.
daisy chainsaw
daisy chainsaw

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:09 pm

drhemp wrote:

Banning people who politely ask about the status of a complaint that is 8 years old and has no evidence of ever having gone into litigation, is a sure sign of protecting a scam.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Daisy_Icke Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:59 pm

Sometimes I get carried away and ban people just for posting. It's a compulsion.
Daisy_Icke
Daisy_Icke

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:11 am

Bump.

foff
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Daisy_Icke Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:08 am

I don't want this bumped, I want it buried! Oh, wait, too late...
Daisy_Icke
Daisy_Icke

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:31 am

cthulhu
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Daisy_Icke Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:08 am

rolling pin
Daisy_Icke
Daisy_Icke

Back to top Go down

Post  eternal_spirit Fri Feb 19, 2010 7:05 am

Since joining you have proved your hatred

eternal_spirit

Back to top Go down

Post  Daisy_Icke Fri Feb 19, 2010 7:43 am

He certainly has. We at the Ickestag expect people to hate only those We tell them to hate.
Daisy_Icke
Daisy_Icke

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next