Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just in case you were wondering...

+2
Ciggy
Cigar
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Just in case you were wondering... Empty Just in case you were wondering...

Post  Cigar Sun May 15, 2011 10:27 am

... why I don't come on here much anymore and especially why I don't bother to post on Hagbard Celine's forum (HPANWO) is because I don't really have much to say anymore.

I also now think that Hagbard Celine is a wanker!! I really can't be f ucked going onto his forum anymore, it's obvious the guy is a prick. Besides it's better on this forum than on his because he moderates everything like you post something and if he doesn't agree with it he changes it all cos he's an arsewipe.

So if this is what it's come to well... f uck it I don't really give a f uck anymore. I don't give a shit about Hagbard Celine anyway the guy's a waste of time, his videos on youtube are a joke and anybody who likes the guy must be f ucking retarded anyway.

So simple as I'm not going on that shit forum anymore, you probably won't see me around these forums anymore full stop, they all seem pretty s hit if I'm honest. That BAITZART twerp is a right f ucking cockhead! I can't be arsed with him, Haggie or anybody else for I am f ucking off to other places on the net. Screw all this conspiracy garbage it's all a load of f ucking spew. What a load of shit lmao

I really don't care anymore, Haggie's forum is sad! It's all a bit sad if I'm honest.

Stuff the lot of ya! lol!
Cigar
Cigar

Back to top Go down

Just in case you were wondering... Empty Re: Just in case you were wondering...

Post  Ciggy Sun May 15, 2011 10:30 am

Here I thought you were that guy sent by Ricky Gervais to travel the world and make quaint commentary about other cultures from a charmingly colloquial Blighty point of view.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  beetzart77 Sun May 15, 2011 10:38 am

Cigar wrote:... why I don't come on here much anymore and especially why I don't bother to post on Hagbard Celine's forum (HPANWO) is because I don't really have much to say anymore.

I also now think that Hagbard Celine is a wanker!! I really can't be f ucked going onto his forum anymore, it's obvious the guy is a prick. Besides it's better on this forum than on his because he moderates everything like you post something and if he doesn't agree with it he changes it all cos he's an arsewipe.

So if this is what it's come to well... f uck it I don't really give a f uck anymore. I don't give a shit about Hagbard Celine anyway the guy's a waste of time, his videos on youtube are a joke and anybody who likes the guy must be f ucking retarded anyway.

So simple as I'm not going on that shit forum anymore, you probably won't see me around these forums anymore full stop, they all seem pretty s hit if I'm honest. That BAITZART twerp is a right f ucking cockhead! I can't be arsed with him, Haggie or anybody else for I am f ucking off to other places on the net. Screw all this conspiracy garbage it's all a load of f ucking spew. What a load of shit lmao

I really don't care anymore, Haggie's forum is sad! It's all a bit sad if I'm honest.

Nice to hear from you Cigar, how's it going? So you're attacking Hag now? Let's be honest you never did offer anything to HPANWO did you? I'm on his side this time.

beetzart77

Back to top Go down

Post  Cigar Sun May 15, 2011 10:45 am

beetzart77 wrote:
Cigar wrote:... why I don't come on here much anymore and especially why I don't bother to post on Hagbard Celine's forum (HPANWO) is because I don't really have much to say anymore.

Nice to hear from you Cigar, how's it going? So you're attacking Hag now? Let's be honest you never did offer anything to HPANWO did you? I'm on his side this time.

Who the f uck cares anyway what I offered to HPANWO forum. It's obvious that forum is a load of s hit just like you BAITZART you f ucking cockface! I have better things to do with my time than waste it talking to idiots like you and that Hagbard. You all talk a load of s hit and it's obvious. You really are a serious cockhead. Go and f uck yourself 10,000 times you f ucking stupid prick!

You f ucking suckass piece of shit, same to that f ucking Melchior idiot aswell!

Go and bum your stupid retarded mate Haggie up the bum you f ucking homo! lol!
Cigar
Cigar

Back to top Go down

Post  beetzart77 Sun May 15, 2011 10:52 am

Cigar wrote:
beetzart77 wrote:

Who the f uck cares anyway what I offered to HPANWO forum. It's obvious that forum is a load of s hit just like you BAITZART you f ucking cockface! I have better things to do with my time than waste it talking to idiots like you and that Hagbard. You all talk a load of s hit and it's obvious. You really are a serious cockhead. Go and f uck yourself 10,000 times you f ucking stupid prick!

You f ucking suckass piece of shit, same to that f ucking Melchior idiot aswell!

My, you have issues! Do you tell your CPN about all this? It will help you release all that pent up anger, if not then flame me as much as you like, you're very welcome to. Get things off your chest and relax a little, calm down and mellow out. I think you're a nice bloke really.

beetzart77

Back to top Go down

Post  Cigar Sun May 15, 2011 10:58 am

beetzart77 wrote:
Cigar wrote:
beetzart77 wrote:

My, you have issues! Do you tell your CPN about all this? It will help you release all that pent up anger, if not then flame me as much as you like, you're very welcome to. Get things off your chest and relax a little, calm down and mellow out. I think you're a nice bloke really.

It's you who's the f ucking mental case. I told you already, I'm not coming back to these dam forums anymore cos they suck and you're the perfect example of that.

Go and do what the f uck you want BAITZART you silly little wanker! You are a waste of space. Good bye and get lost you sad twerp. People only have to look at your videos on youtube to realise that you're just a sad loser!

You're that sad that you made up a name to call yourself on youtube and you couldn't even say it properly lol! it just goes to show how stupid you really are BAITZART.

Haggie can't moderate this now can he? HAHA, Haggie is a f ucking cockface. He can get stuffed just like you can also.

You silly little wanker, go and kill yourself and kill your stupid family at the same time. They all deserve to die, you need to do something cos time is running out lol!

So now, be OFF with you!!! Go and get f ucking stuffed PRICK!!
Cigar
Cigar

Back to top Go down

Post  beetzart77 Sun May 15, 2011 11:05 am

Why do you have to be so nasty? Kill myself and my family, what is that all about?!?! You really do need someone to look after you don't you because it appears that you smell and can't control your bodily functions. Please get help Cigar! No-one talks like you do with no good reason, get professional assiatance. You make out I am all bad when I'm really not, it is just the way you take me. I'm not unreasonable but I don't like being told I should kill my family. My 2 yr old is far more advanced intellectually then you.

beetzart77

Back to top Go down

Post  Cigar Sun May 15, 2011 12:07 pm

Who cares BAITZART what amount of effort Hagbard goes to?

.... I don't lol!

Who cares what you think on here BAITZART???

..... I don't really give a f uck!

So f uck you and your silly little bullshit...

You are a f ucking dweeb so please...

F U C K O F F !!! NOW!!!!
Cigar
Cigar

Back to top Go down

Post  Cigar Sun May 15, 2011 12:09 pm

beetzart77 wrote:Why do you have to be so nasty? Kill myself and my family, what is that all about?!?! You really do need someone to look after you don't you because it appears that you smell and can't control your bodily functions. Please get help Cigar! No-one talks like you do with no good reason, get professional assiatance. You make out I am all bad when I'm really not, it is just the way you take me. I'm not unreasonable but I don't like being told I should kill my family. My 2 yr old is far more advanced intellectually then you.

Just in case you were wondering... Misc-FuckOff
Cigar
Cigar

Back to top Go down

Post  Cigar Sun May 15, 2011 12:10 pm

Just in case you were wondering... Flippin\' heck-off-kitty
Cigar
Cigar

Back to top Go down

Post  Cigar Sun May 15, 2011 12:10 pm

Just in case you were wondering... Fuckoff2
Cigar
Cigar

Back to top Go down

Post  Cigar Sun May 15, 2011 12:11 pm

Just in case you were wondering... Certificate_logo
Cigar
Cigar

Back to top Go down

Post  Cigar Sun May 15, 2011 12:12 pm

Just in case you were wondering... Flippin\' heck-off7

Last edited by Cigar on Sun May 15, 2011 12:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cigar
Cigar

Back to top Go down

Post  Cigar Sun May 15, 2011 12:12 pm

Just in case you were wondering... Simon%20says%20fuck%20off%20-%20mens
Cigar
Cigar

Back to top Go down

Post  Cigar Sun May 15, 2011 12:13 pm

Cigar
Cigar

Back to top Go down

Post  Cigar Sun May 15, 2011 12:15 pm

Cigar
Cigar

Back to top Go down

Post  Cigar Sun May 15, 2011 12:15 pm

Just in case you were wondering... Fuck_off_and_die-Anti_all
Cigar
Cigar

Back to top Go down

Post  Cigar Sun May 15, 2011 12:16 pm

Just in case you were wondering... Flippin\' heck%20off-200x200
Cigar
Cigar

Back to top Go down

Post  beetzart77 Sun May 15, 2011 12:34 pm

I've tried reasoning with you, but I think it is time I went to the police over your comments. You have said you wish I would kill myself and my stupid family. That is in my book. My sons are 8 and 2, and what you said is below the belt. I'm logging everything you say so the next comment will be forwarded to the police.

beetzart77

Back to top Go down

Post  Cigar Sun May 15, 2011 2:44 pm

You and your family are ugly...

So please...

While you're at it...

Just in case you were wondering... Flippin\' heck+off

rolf
Cigar
Cigar

Back to top Go down

Post  Cigar Sun May 15, 2011 2:48 pm

Just in case you were wondering... Fuckoff
Cigar
Cigar

Back to top Go down

Post  Cigar Sun May 15, 2011 2:52 pm

Just in case you were wondering... Cat+flippin\' heck+Off
Cigar
Cigar

Back to top Go down

Post  Cigar Sun May 15, 2011 2:54 pm

Just in case you were wondering... Flippin\' heck-you-tomato
Cigar
Cigar

Back to top Go down

Post  Cigar Sun May 15, 2011 2:55 pm

Just in case you were wondering... DMD-21_MED
Cigar
Cigar

Back to top Go down

Post  Cigar Mon May 16, 2011 8:49 am

I really don't have a problem with anybody else here, it is Haggie now who is teaming up with Baitzart and that Melchior and anybody else he can gather together on his stupid forum. I did give his forum a chance but because they were all very RUDE to me I decided to not bother anymore.

They did it to me and not me to them originally (100% FACT)

So this is a good enough reason to not bother joining Haggie's forum, I see they've already started their crappy little thread about me.

http://hpanwoforum.freeforums.org/cigar-t1609.html

It is all simply bullshit, Hagbard reckoning I'm not talking sense just because I used bad language, that's just typical bullshit from him. He is now siding with Baitzart so f uck him, he can get stuffed anyway. It was his choice. He is very annoying when he is always changing stuff on his forum, editing other people's posts. How would he like it if I went and edited all his posts?

Hagbard is wasting his time trying to run that forum because now thankfully I hope Droike does drive it into the ground. Droike please do that, yes I know I've said stuff to you before but it's true really you should behave like you do on Haggie's forum cos deep down he really is an arsewipe and thinks that the Nazi gas chambers were fake etc... It's all bullshit... Haggie also according to Droike said that his mother also prosecuted him for child abuse, again another reason exactly why not to take this guy seriously, no wonder he runs a disturbed forum for people like Baitzart and Melchior to suck up to him.

I really don't have a problem with anybody else but I've had to make the decision now that I don't want anything to do with HPANWO forum because of the way that people are on it! Tiswas/Angeress I still don't think any different of you and I'm sorry but they left me not choice as Haggie was mocking me on a thread to that Hammerberg guy. He did say offensive things towards me even when I wasn't posting anything for a couple of weeks.

I really only have the problem here with Baitzart and Hagbard now, anybody who supports that forum well I'm sorry but I have to say goodbye now. I gave it my best but it doesn't work. So I do hope that Droike does drive it into the ground because it would be the best thing for that forum anyway.

Baitzart is very annoying and if he died I would just laugh because he deserves to be dead anyway. I really don't give a f uck. I've got better things to do with my time than sit here typing crap to people like them. They suck and their attitudes and ideas are proper messed up. It is sad very sad....

There are some good people about but because of these dickheads then they just spoil it for others so this is why I don't want to post anymore, because I am a better person than them and would only talk down to them anyway because they suck and they are very shallow people.
Cigar
Cigar

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next