Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Icke on BBC radio (lets give him the third degree)...!!!

Go down

Icke on BBC radio (lets give him the third degree)...!!! Empty Icke on BBC radio (lets give him the third degree)...!!!

Post  That Damned Sod...!!! Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:35 pm

Icke on BBC radio (lets give him the third degree)...!!!

Shamelessly Ripped Off From Droinks Forum But Worth A Look...

http://droike.freeforums.org/icke-on-bbc-radio-lets-give-him-the-third-degree-t290.html

Droike wrote:Just listened to Icke on a BBC radio program via youtube talking about how he was snubbed for the BBC TV show Question Time.

The interesting point of the interview for me was they are going to have Icke back soon for an hour to answer questions on the phone from listeners. I hope people take the opportunity to question Icke about his stance against 'the big brother state' in light of the fact that his own webmaster was caught spying on members of Ickes forum by reading their private messages. Sean had to install a dodgy mod to the software to do that. I also hope that given the chance they will bring up other things like people getting banned for speaking out and Icke using slave labor to make t-shirts on the cheap for him. Or how about his freedom foundation that was run by the IHC and financed in part by the Rockefeller family, who Icke says he is against. The list is endless for people who have woke up to Icke so lets not let it be all the butt kissers that phone in or people who don't know what hes really about to really put him on the spot.

Personally i would like to ask him why for years he told people not to have mobile phones and to throw them away and yet now he's selling David Icke mobile phone apps on his website.

We need to get people involved in this phone in, so if you visit other forums please leave a link to this post.

Hes got some front saying we all have a voice and alternative points of view should be heard. Try that on his forum.

Let's Not Forget Money Is An Illusion, So Give Me £3 Quids,
Abuse Of Furry Freinds...Ivan Frasiers Cat,
Funding Of Ickes Divorce...

Plus Numerable Court Cases And Legal Defence Funds...!!!

Warman, Adams etc...!!!

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu
That Damned Sod...!!!
That Damned Sod...!!!

Back to top Go down

Icke on BBC radio (lets give him the third degree)...!!! Empty Re: Icke on BBC radio (lets give him the third degree)...!!!

Post  That Damned Sod...!!! Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:50 pm

Although I Can't Really See A Problem With Icke On Question Time...

He Was The Spokesman For The Green Party...

And He Did Run For Office In The Howden & Haltemprice Bi Election...

Supporting Conservative MP David Davis On The Anti Big Brother Ticket...

And Got Beaten By Miss Great Britain...

And Had To Send A Load Of Money Back To Overseas Donators Because It's Against The Law For Political Parties In The UK To Be Funded From Offshore Benefactors...!!!

So Why Not...???

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu

That Damned Sod...!!!
That Damned Sod...!!!

Back to top Go down