Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The reason of SeanGate, and my response to it

+9
deathcultreject
Damn'sod..!!!
krakhead
Ciggy
LilyAllen
amethyst
*Kia*
John Drake
Lady Tis-Shine
13 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The reason of SeanGate, and my response to it - Page 2 Empty Re: The reason of SeanGate, and my response to it

Post  John Drake Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:55 pm

Damn'sod..!!! wrote:
krakhead wrote:
Mrs Tiswas wrote:
I wish Krakhead or Thirdwave can come here and put you right Droike

Here I am! tiphat Be careful what you wish for eh? Very Happy

Well Done Tiswas You LOA'd Krackhead,
Now Try And Manifest KOTM Back Here...!!!

cthulhu

Fu -cking hell sod you are one sad bastard.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

The reason of SeanGate, and my response to it - Page 2 Empty Re: The reason of SeanGate, and my response to it

Post  Damn'sod..!!! Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:06 pm

Droike wrote:
Damn'sod..!!! wrote:
krakhead wrote:
Mrs Tiswas wrote:
I wish Krakhead or Thirdwave can come here and put you right Droike

Here I am! tiphat Be careful what you wish for eh? Very Happy

Well Done Tiswas You LOA'd Krackhead,
Now Try And Manifest KOTM Back Here...!!!

cthulhu

And Your Jokes Are About As Funny As Hagbards Satire...!!!

It's Official...

deathcultreject wrote:

Do people follow you around to tell you your jokes aren't funny, or does it just seem to happen wherever you go?

So What...!!!

cthulhu
Damn'sod..!!!
Damn'sod..!!!
Admin

https://sodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:39 pm

KOTM will never show his face here because I sense he is a born again Ickester too. All that bad feeling must of hurt him. cthulhu
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  deathcultreject Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:08 pm

[quote="Damn'sod..!!!"]
Droike wrote:
Damn'sod..!!! wrote:

[b]And Your Jokes Are About As Funny As Hagbards Satire...!!!

It's Official...

deathcultreject wrote:

Do people follow you around to tell you your jokes aren't funny, or does it just seem to happen wherever you go?

Given the circumstances, do you think I might have found it more gratifying to insult . . .

mjackson mjackson mjackson mjackson mjackson mjackson
mjackson krackwhore? mjackson
mjackson mjackson mjackson mjackson mjackson mjackson

deathcultreject

Back to top Go down

Post  Kallisti, Damn'd Sod..!!! Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:17 pm

Are You The Chap From Bridgend In Wales,
Where All Them Suicides Happened...???

wave
Kallisti, Damn'd Sod..!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  deathcultreject Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:37 pm

Kallisti, Damn'd Sod..!!! wrote:Are You The Chap From Bridgend In Wales,

wave

I'm not from Bridgend,

But I can name people who took mind control methods from Catholic abusers in Swansea over to Bridgend after said methods had ALLREADY caused self hanging in Swansea.

deathcultreject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:53 pm

So DCR is being anti-Catholic now, those kids commit suicide because they were attacked by a negative psychic vampire. cthulhu
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  deathcultreject Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:11 pm

Mrs Tiswas wrote:So DCR is being anti-Catholic now, those kids commit suicide because they were attacked by a negative psychic vampire. cthulhu

Well just on the offchance that someone thought 'lets give the counterculture it's own MKULTRA', I like to point out that the abusers behind these things have track records of conventional ways of doing what psychopaths do (ie NLP & joining the Catholic priesthood)

It screws things up for people who had a different kind of witch hunt planned before it even happened.

deathcultreject

Back to top Go down

Post  Kallisti, Damn'd Sod..!!! Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:13 pm

deathcultreject wrote:

wave

I'm not from Bridgend,

But I can name people who took mind control methods from Catholic abusers in Swansea over to Bridgend after said methods had ALLREADY caused self hanging in Swansea.

I Thought Them Suicides Could Be Put Down To A Social Phenonema,

Like A Meme Or An Egregore...

Egregore (also "egregor") is an occult concept representing a "thoughtform" or "collective group mind", an autonomous psychic entity made up of, and influencing, the thoughts of a group of people.

If I Remember Correctley,
Ritchie Edwards Broke The Taboo Of Self Harm And Anorexia...!!!

The reason of SeanGate, and my response to it - Page 2 Ritchie

Richey Edwards (often referred to during his years with the Manics as Richey James) grew up in Blackwood, where he attended Oakdale Comprehensive.
Between 1986-1989 he attended University of Wales, Swansea

Interesting Connections...!!!

cthulhu

Back to top Go down

Post  deathcultreject Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:23 pm

Kallisti, Damn'd Sod..!!! wrote:
deathcultreject wrote:

wave

I'm not from Bridgend,

[b][size=18][color=violet]I Thought Them Suicides Could Be Put Down To A Social Phenonema,

Like A Meme Or An Egregore...

Egregore (also "egregor") is an occult concept representing a "thoughtform" or "collective group mind", an autonomous psychic entity made up of, and influencing, the thoughts of a group of people.

There's a lot of self harming in the area.

I tried to teach the younger generation survival so they wouldn't bleed to death.

It was sabotaged by organised mind control gangs.

deathcultreject

Back to top Go down

Post  Kallisti, Damn'd Sod..!!! Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:36 pm

There Is A Lot Of Anger And Crime In That Area Too,
3rd Generation Unemployment,
Drug Abuse,
Self Loathing,

I Worked With Ex-Miners From Rumney...

Great Blokes, But Put A Lot Of Blame On Scargill/Thatcher And The Miners Strike,
Which Although Was A Long Time Ago,

Seemed To Be The Defining Moment Of Their Lives...

They Could Not Move On...!!!

aaargh

Back to top Go down

Post  deathcultreject Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:53 pm

Kallisti, Damn'd Sod..!!! wrote:There Is A Lot Of Anger And Crime In That Area Too,
3rd Generation Unemployment,
Drug Abuse,
Self Loathing,

I Worked With Ex-Miners From Rumney...

Great Blokes, But Put A Lot Of Blame On Scargill/Thatcher And The Miners Strike,
Which Although Was A Long Time Ago,

Seemed To Be The Defining Moment Of Their Lives...

They Could Not Move On...!!!

aaargh

The deep mines were replaced with open cast mines which revived old feelings from the strikes and closures.

Some people think that they're putting underground bases in the open cast mines before they fill them up again.

Put the two together and it would help to explain a COINTELPRO presence, but the stalkers / brainwashers are allways pressuring towards silencing rape victims, interfering with children, and changing the culture to treat damaged people as posessions of the stalkers.

So I'm not convinced it's just mining and underground base issues.

Besisdes, a few of the suicides in south wales have allready been explained when a young lady spoke up and exposed her army cadets leader as a child predator.

Not one single person who attacked me for pointing out what I've said above has seen fit to contact me to apologise, even though it's been proven that paedo stuff was part of the problem.

deathcultreject

Back to top Go down

Post  Kallisti, Damn'd Sod..!!! Sun Jan 31, 2010 5:21 pm

Well I Don't Know About That,

But I Know Some Places Just Seem To Suffer From A General Malaise,
And A Victim Type Mentality...!!!

Port Talbot....

The reason of SeanGate, and my response to it - Page 2 Porttalbot

Now If I Saw That Out My Window,
I Would Think The Titanic Has Resurfaced...!!!

But It's The Chemicle Works In Port Talbot,
And If You Don't Close The Windows,
Your Curtains Will Get Holes In Them,
And Your Crimpelene Trousers Go Shiney At The Knees,
And The Arse...!!!

Who Would Wan't To Live Like That...???

Chris Needs Calls It The Land Of The Twitching Curtains For Good Reason...!!!

thumbs up

Back to top Go down

Post  deathcultreject Sun Jan 31, 2010 5:23 pm

Who's Chris Needs?

deathcultreject

Back to top Go down

Post  Kallisti, Damn'd Sod..!!! Sun Jan 31, 2010 5:27 pm

deathcultreject wrote:Who's Chris Needs?

The Man That Never Was...

The Biggest Radio Celebrity That Never Become A Star...

Ask Bob Jones On The DIF...!!!

thumbs up

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Sun Jan 31, 2010 7:04 pm

BLACKWOOD!

The reason of SeanGate, and my response to it - Page 2 Sherlockholmes_image

satan
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

The reason of SeanGate, and my response to it - Page 2 Empty READ WHAT REALLY HAPPENED.......

Post  amethyst Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:20 pm

Mrs Tiswas wrote:http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=97752

Please read this wonderfully written announcement from Sean, who has at least created the forum which has created much interest, tears, tantrums, friendships, love, hate, beliefs, and secretive knowledge too. cthulhu
Put yourself in his shoes and the reason he must of read those pms because he might of been doing a bit of forum maintenance and he wanted to check (which the moderators pm of course) if the pm function was 100% in working order. I know it is said to be illegal in France, but DarkEternal has stated he signed a forum but seems to have forgot the small print involved.
If you are so upset with many of the moderators leaving then I suggest you WRITE to Sean and ask to become a moderator yourself. cthulhu

Here Mrs. strange, talking out of both sides of your mouth, going where the wind blows odd cat person who doesn't seem to "get it":

This is what REALLY happened about SEANGATE so it can put your continually changing like the wind posts to rest:

Pinkfreud wrote:

"i have said over and over, that there were not one or two, but a whole bunch of pms that were read. strt managed to take down 5 message IDs and could not take note of them all because he said sean was looking at quite a lot in a short span of time. and yet, this crucial point is constantly being undermined by yourself.

i will upload the pdf file which strt prepared after he caught sean prying into a moderator's inbox without her consent, for all on this forum and the DIF as well, to see. also note, that strt spotted sean checking out not only gilly's but also the inbox of another user- this is mentioned in the second last para of the pdf. i am sure the DIF advisors reading this will already know who that user is."

I Am All I Am wrote:

G'day.

Pinkfreud was kind enough to share the link for a pdf file that I have copy and pasted the text of below.

This should clarify any lingering doubts about what took place and bring an end to speculative ideas about it all:

The Link pdf file pinkfreud posted and what strt wrote :

"private in ‘private messages’ means what?

I found out this one by accident actually. I am completely sure in what I saw and what this all means.

There is security hole on our forum, not big or dangerous one but as you will see perfect to show exactly what Sean did. When you log in, there is ‘currently active users’ page. You can go there and check. Every user has text explanation what he is doing, right next to his name and there is also small blue circle with question mark. If you hover your mouse over that ? sign you will get more detailed explanation about exact address that user looks at. So, even if admin goes to ‘admin control panel’ mode you can still see his URL (address) of the exact page that he is looking at.

Sean went to admin cp mode and his ? address showed this:
pm.php?userid=24856&folderid=0&pmid=382277

What does this line mean?

pm.php is php (php is server language) module name. This module does not install with our forum software by default and must be added manually.

userid= number is user database number. Gilly has number 24856.

folderid=0 or 1 means inbox or outbox

pmid=number is database private message ID.

Like userid, pmid is unique number. There are no two messages on our forum that have same message ID or two users that have same user ID.

Translated to non-technical language, address that Sean looked at sounds like this:
Show me personal message, user is Gilly, message number is 382277.

I could not write down all message numbers that he looked at but I managed to write some of them. They are: 382277, 376809, 372665, 367682 and 364811.

In front of several witnesses I asked Gilly to check her PM list and see if she can spot this numbers. She can do this by going to her messages list and click each of them -- if there is some match she will see same message id in her address line. I was sure what I saw but there was no confirmation yet since I could not say if numbers match or what messages that numbers represent.

All numbers matched. They were all in her message list. Private messages with the same numbers can’t be visible by any other user. Sean was reading HER messages. He was using ‘pm.php’ module in ‘admin control panel’. You don’t use admin cp to read your own messages. There is no doubt about what exactly happened. He was reading messages from user number 2436 too but I did not managed to write down message ID, all happened too fast.

You can check any word of what I said. You can check what happens when you hover here or click there. You can ask other programmers too. SEAN READS OUR PRIVATE MESSAGES. Confirmed completely and without any doubt."

So THAT'S what happened folks and strange cat person. SEAN READ THE PRIVATE MESSAGES he wasn't supposed to read. That's an INVASION OF PRIVACY. And ILLEGAL.

Something that cat angeress person doesn't seem to be too bothered by. Which is weird IMO.
amethyst
amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:35 pm

Look Sean must of been a patsy for something outside the DIF, and why the hell do really personal pms in the DIF I would suggest go some other place to create your personal pms, and as for the forum which is now the beacon of truth, but told matters of importance by TRUTHwave hasn't someone on this forum claims they do the same as well???
Hypocrites and as Del MOnte for he knows the score as well. Anyway I have Icke books to enjoy and absorb. cthulhu
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:45 pm

Mrs Tiswas wrote:Look Sean must of been a patsy for something outside the DIF, and why the hell do really personal pms in the DIF I would suggest go some other place to create your personal pms, and as for the forum which is now the beacon of truth, but told matters of importance by TRUTHwave hasn't someone on this forum claims they do the same as well???
Hypocrites and as Del MOnte for he knows the score as well. Anyway I have Icke books to enjoy and absorb. cthulhu

Fu cking hell Tiswas only the other day you made up the fantasy Daisy was following Ickes orders lol. Then you said he could have been doing some maintenance and checking if the PM system was working. Each time you post you are making Daisy and Icke look worse. Cant you see your just posting made up crap trying to excuse what Daisy has done at any cost? Your looking like a fool trying to stick up for a place that has banned you.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:55 pm

Daisy, I see no Daisy but I am sticking up for Mr David Icke instead. At least I bother reading the websites of the man, and no I am not fussed with the internal politics whatsoever.
Hey Droike, didn't you state in the Toilet of IL that those people read members pms and all sorts??? cthulhu
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:20 pm

Mrs Tiswas wrote:Daisy, I see no Daisy but I am sticking up for Mr David Icke instead. At least I bother reading the websites of the man, and no I am not fussed with the internal politics whatsoever.
Hey Droike, didn't you state in the Toilet of IL that those people read members pms and all sorts??? cthulhu

Lol hell im no fan of IL and i know you call yourself Tiswas Palmer because i used sean palmer as an email address to sign up one time. So yes they do pass what is supposed to be private information around. Goldy calls me sean palmer and another name i used which i cant remember. Now where did you 2 get that info from lol. Trick i learnt many years ago is to never use your real information just make shit up and bounce email providers. Sean as in Daisy, Palmer as in Harry Palmer. Strange how they just come into your head. P J Cameron is my favorite. I thought about that one for a while and nobody got it. Twits thought it had something to do with pyjamas. Sometimes i wonder why i bother with you dish cloths. As for them reading PM's who knows, knowing that bunch of kunts probably. I mean its not like they dont impersonate me on their chat and edit my posts to say things i never did is it? What i posted in IL was that IAAIA's idea of how you could read PM's and all forums have the ability to do it from day 1 was total cock and it is.

You see no Daisy? Well Daisy is what Sean called himself on illusions as you know. He asked for his Sean ID to be removed then joined up as Daisy to spam the place.

Give it up Tiswas. The more you speak up for people the bigger kunts you make them look. If Daddy Icke or Daisy Icke read your posts they would think shut up bitch your making me look like a right kunt.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:53 pm

Ike Kunt and Daisy Kunt do a bang-up job of that by themselves.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  entrangermercenary Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:29 pm

LilyAllen wrote:

Im only replying to this to let you know that bird at the bottom shoving whatever in her mouth is making me feel horny as flippin' heck boobies

entrangermercenary

Back to top Go down

Post  daisy chainsaw Wed Feb 03, 2010 3:20 pm

entrangermercenary wrote:
Im only replying to this to let you know that bird at the bottom shoving whatever in her mouth is making me feel horny as flippin' heck boobies

The caption to the diagram says it's a 'nasty cvnt'

I suspect she cattle mutilates them from small furry animals.
daisy chainsaw
daisy chainsaw

Back to top Go down

Post  thirdwave Wed Feb 03, 2010 3:29 pm

Droike wrote:

Turdwave wont come and post here unless Daisy tells him to lol.

What a very strange thing to say lol.

And of course completely wrong on many levels..

thirdwave

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next