Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The reason of SeanGate, and my response to it

+9
deathcultreject
Damn'sod..!!!
krakhead
Ciggy
LilyAllen
amethyst
*Kia*
John Drake
Lady Tis-Shine
13 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The reason of SeanGate, and my response to it Empty The reason of SeanGate, and my response to it

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Fri Jan 29, 2010 3:37 am

I will say strongly that Sean did not really do any wrong because the Icke forum has been under many sinister attacks from TPTB, and because of this threat he was told by the Occulticily aware Mr David Icke, to actually watch his moderators. Every business does this and for good reason, in plain English it is called a kind of background check.
That DarkEternal, oh I wish he shut up, just had to create some hullubullo over this matter because he was that type of character wasn't he. Shame on you DarkEternal and I thought he was a friend of Sean's but it seems internet-based friendships do not work.
ThirdWave, now he is what I class as a great man, actually went to IL and put them right in their place for the facts of that forum is obvious.
Without Mr David Icke, there would be no infinate love, and isn't the name of the forum straight from a Icke book???
Sean had feelings that some of his mods were mocking him and Mr David Icke behind his back, and seeing that he was WebMaster he had the right to check the pms, IL has been known to do this.
As for the Rant Room being hidden, well that forum is a free talk forum and Mr David Icke does not want to be asst with some of the waffle being ranted on at in HIS NAME.
Be thankful to Sean for creating a well-run forum please. cthulhu
I know I am banned from there but it was in my lower astral self, I got the ban.
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

The reason of SeanGate, and my response to it Empty Re: The reason of SeanGate, and my response to it

Post  John Drake Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:19 am

So according to you Daisy was told to spy on people by Icke. Thats very interesting, where did you get that information from? I think you just made that shit up but it shows you dont have a problem with Icke going against what he says he stands for lol.

Im not sure of the law here but say in France sean has broken the law. But the law is not everything, Sean has gone against what Icke stands for and made a laughing stock of the pair of them. Sean sure as hell thought he had done wrong even if you dont. First he denied it then he offered free tickets to an icke rant to try and bribe people not to say anything. Wouldnt it be funny if the fact came out Icke dosent make any money from his rants as he claims, reason being Daisy gives away most the tickets to shut people up.

I bet Icke went ape shit when he heard what Daisy had beeen caught doing.

If anyone would want to shut down DIF it would be simple. Are you really telling me that TPTB want it shut down and have infiltraed the forum staff to do so lol. Go to the hosts web site and read the TOS agreement. Any fool can see theres thouands of posts that break that agreement. So someone could start reporting them. When a host starts to get 10's or 100's of complaints about a site a day it dosent take long for them to pull the plug.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

The reason of SeanGate, and my response to it Empty Re: The reason of SeanGate, and my response to it

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:40 am

Oh so what is Icke looked at the pms of the moderators who were honoured to moderate a large, thriving internet forum and why are you so concerned Droike, for are you not actually banned from the forum???
Sean is the WEBMASTER, and who knows he could of just stumbled across it. As for that DarkEternal, SHAME OF LORD CHUTHULU ON YOU!!!
I know he has suffered in his childhood, but at least with in the presense of the Icke forum he could come to terms with his trouble but Thirdwave should arrive here Droike and put you to rights, or do you only deal with other internet posters that you think is weak.
If the Icke forum were hacked into like you boast Droike, then another, another and yet another can mushroom up in its place. cthulhu
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  *Kia* Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:42 am

I'm not into all this Sean baloney shit, my detestation of the whole senario is that some of these so called I Love crappers couldn't wait to get in on the act,
They couldn't give a shit about what Seans done, all there interested in slagging Icke off or anyone who has any connection to Icke and making a name for themselves, they do this to such a degree it attracts the so called victims to come over to IL to share in their Icke hatred campaign, they seriously hate Icke. SAD! Thirdwave came over with a white flag, good on him..These IL morons are wallowing in this shit, to such a point there becoming so excited and estatic the thread 'soon I will be banned' has taken up to talking about thirdwaves sex life and masturbation. What the hell has thirdwaves personal sex life got to do with those interfering no gooders. Really what has sex got to do with any of this? I'd post the link to the thread but IL's down ALLELUIA! lets hope it stays that way.......

*Kia*

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:53 am

Who knows if IL will crop up again but the reason of its demise is the bad karma of hating Mr David Icke, he really should be called Dr David Icke instead. I know that the Icke hater KOTM is in WebAnarchy taking advantage of the situation but with me I will discuss with him the errors of his ways.
Sean read the pms because he read the pms I have heard that Droike, the Internet Sentinel claims that IL forum reads the pms of its own members, but let us face it this concrete fact. In France it is illegal, but the forum does not live in France now does it.
DarkEternal should be GRATEFUL to be trusted with moderating the DIF and he should at least be thankful that his own personal pms has never been taken advantage of, like it would of been done had he moderated that forum with the title of a Mr David Icke book. cthulhu
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:18 am

Mrs Tiswas wrote:Oh so what is Icke looked at the pms of the moderators who were honoured to moderate a large, thriving internet forum and why are you so concerned Droike, for are you not actually banned from the forum???
Sean is the WEBMASTER, and who knows he could of just stumbled across it. As for that DarkEternal, SHAME OF LORD CHUTHULU ON YOU!!!
I know he has suffered in his childhood, but at least with in the presense of the Icke forum he could come to terms with his trouble but Thirdwave should arrive here Droike and put you to rights, or do you only deal with other internet posters that you think is weak.
If the Icke forum were hacked into like you boast Droike, then another, another and yet another can mushroom up in its place. cthulhu

So at first you claimed Icke told Daisy to read the PM's and now you say Icke has read them also lol. Your not doing your sheepdogs any favors here Tiswas. What is your source for this information?

Are you not also banned from the forum?

Just stumbled across it lol, he had to instal a mod for PHPBB, he did it with intent you tit.

So you think the staff did something wrong letting people know what was going on?

Turdwave wont come and post here unless Daisy tells him to lol. Think about it though Tiswas. You have had many of these internet heros and all have shit on you in the past.

Whos boasting about the Icke forum being hacked? I never said any such thing. You were the one making out the mods have to be watched because they may be a threat from TPTB. I mocked that stupid idea and never metioned anything about hacking. If someone wanted to close the Icke site down it would be simple. No need for all this infiltration shit which is all part of the cover up and all part of the game to keep you sheep fooled your on the right track.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:24 am

Thirdwave arrives because he wants to, not because he is dictated to be Sean. Look Droike, I would admire ThirdWave, Krakhead and the others if they do arrive here, because Mr David Icke needs to have his friends speaking out for him esp to deractors like yourself and as for myself, I am now a born again Ickester. Looking forward to the new book. cthulhu
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:28 am

*Kia* wrote:I'm not into all this Sean baloney shit, my detestation of the whole senario is that some of these so called I Love crappers couldn't wait to get in on the act,
They couldn't give a shit about what Seans done, all there interested in slagging Icke off or anyone who has any connection to Icke and making a name for themselves, they do this to such a degree it attracts the so called victims to come over to IL to share in their Icke hatred campaign, they seriously hate Icke. SAD! Thirdwave came over with a white flag, good on him..These IL morons are wallowing in this shit, to such a point there becoming so excited and estatic the thread 'soon I will be banned' has taken up to talking about thirdwaves sex life and masturbation. What the hell has thirdwaves personal sex life got to do with those interfering no gooders. Really what has sex got to do with any of this? I'd post the link to the thread but IL's down ALLELUIA! lets hope it stays that way.......

I think you will find its turdwave who brought up sex and masterbation lol. It was him who asked another poster if they have an erection. Get your facts straight sheep type person.

I cant see how anyone on such a small forum as IL could be making a name for themselves lol.

Your missing the point here totaly. People have been getting banned for years from DIF for no reason apart from Daisy trying to keep the buisness going. Some of us have been telling you sheep for a long time about this. Now theres been a revolution because Daisy went so far even his own staff couldnt back him up. Its not just IL there are many sites on the net were people are pissing themselves laughing at sheep like you and saying i told you so. But hey Daisy Icke still has control, look he still has people like you defending him. How long will it be before you lie for Daisy?

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:35 am

Why are you defending IL forum for they have prevented you from discussing matters with Thirdwave have they not? You were only shunted in that toilet area and as for myself I read that too but I was disgusted with the manner in which ThirdWave was cruxified. It was because of my Lower Astral self that got me the ban from the DIF forum and I was actually riled by some members that were from the IL forum.
I wish Krakhead or Thirdwave can come here and put you right Droike, and no Sean does not dictate to them for I never had a problem with the man, but me being banned is water under the bridge. cthulhu
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:38 am

Mrs Tiswas wrote:Thirdwave arrives because he wants to, not because he is dictated to be Sean. Look Droike, I would admire ThirdWave, Krakhead and the others if they do arrive here, because Mr David Icke needs to have his friends speaking out for him esp to deractors like yourself and as for myself, I am now a born again Ickester. Looking forward to the new book. cthulhu

What makes me laugh is one day you hate Icke and the next you love him when nothing has gone on to change anyones mind to such extreams. You posted just the otherday that you will never buy another Icke book again and now here you are with cash in hand. What changed your mind? What you do is say what you think will get you surport and you main objective is to be allowed back into DIF. Its not going to happen Tiswas bacause even when you make posts surporting Icke you still drop him in it.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:42 am

What changed my mind on Mr David Icke was that I actually sat down and read his books, rather than what I have heard. Have you ever heard of born again Christians?
Many of his books are wonderous and no I am not interested in going back to the DIF at all for I only read the Main WebSite OK.
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:45 am

Mrs Tiswas wrote:Why are you defending IL forum for they have prevented you from discussing matters with Thirdwave have they not? You were only shunted in that toilet area and as for myself I read that too but I was disgusted with the manner in which ThirdWave was cruxified. It was because of my Lower Astral self that got me the ban from the DIF forum and I was actually riled by some members that were from the IL forum.
I wish Krakhead or Thirdwave can come here and put you right Droike, and no Sean does not dictate to them for I never had a problem with the man, but me being banned is water under the bridge. cthulhu

Im not defending IL im saying it as its is instead of fantasy bullshit like you are comming out with.

I have prevented myself from discussing matters with Thirdwave. Ant has offered me the chance to post wherever i like on that site more than once, each time i tell him to shove it.

You never had a problem with Sean lol. Would you like me to pull out a list of posts you have made ripping into him?

At least 2 posts you have made on here today would have got you a ban at DIF and then you were tring to defend them lol.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:50 am

Mrs Tiswas wrote:What changed my mind on Mr David Icke was that I actually sat down and read his books, rather than what I have heard. Have you ever heard of born again Christians?
Many of his books are wonderous and no I am not interested in going back to the DIF at all for I only read the Main WebSite OK.

So you detested the man 2 days ago and then in those 2 days reread his books and changed your mind, lol bullshit. You go from love hate of Icke 50 or more times a year.

You post on one forum how great Icke is then 5 mins later you post on another how much you hate him.

Have you got a peronality disorder?

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  *Kia* Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:01 am

I'm not going to waste my time replying to your posts Droike, as it's obvious your the kind to contradict what anyone has to say!

*Kia*

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:06 am

*Kia* wrote:I'm not going to waste my time replying to your posts Droike, as it's obvious your the kind to contradict what anyone has to say!

Translated it goes:

*Kia* wrote:I cant reply to your posts Droike, as i have no answers.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  amethyst Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:32 am

I'm actually agreeing with this Droike person....

Where ARE you coming from Mrs. Tiswas kitty cat person?

From what I've deducted, no one who has left (for the principal of it) has a real problem with the Ickster but with HOW his forum is managed. Is it really THAT HARD for Sean to say "hey guys, I blew it. I did use big brother tactics. I did spy on another moderators pm's. I shouldn't have, but I did. I'm sorry. I can't guarantee that I won't do it again (at least that will be in writing somewhere) but I'm sorry, I really messed up and yeah I do owe the forum and their trusting members a BIG APOLOGY."

I mean, even if he doesn't give a damn about what the content of the forum is, exposing big brother tactics and all that, at least he can PRETEND to care. Is there just a little bit of remorse in your heart Sean ole boy? Just a teensie weensie bit? Ya kinda owe it to the good people who gave of their time to posting on that forum and making it a popular one to boot. At least consider that won't cha?

Look Sean, you gotta lot of viewers on there now....can't you just give it up just a little bit?
amethyst
amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post  LilyAllen Sat Jan 30, 2010 1:09 am

LilyAllen
LilyAllen

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:09 am

amethyst wrote:I'm actually agreeing with this Droike person....

Where ARE you coming from Mrs. Tiswas kitty cat person?

From what I've deducted, no one who has left (for the principal of it) has a real problem with the Ickster but with HOW his forum is managed. Is it really THAT HARD for Sean to say "hey guys, I blew it. I did use big brother tactics. I did spy on another moderators pm's. I shouldn't have, but I did. I'm sorry. I can't guarantee that I won't do it again (at least that will be in writing somewhere) but I'm sorry, I really messed up and yeah I do owe the forum and their trusting members a BIG APOLOGY."

I mean, even if he doesn't give a damn about what the content of the forum is, exposing big brother tactics and all that, at least he can PRETEND to care. Is there just a little bit of remorse in your heart Sean ole boy? Just a teensie weensie bit? Ya kinda owe it to the good people who gave of their time to posting on that forum and making it a popular one to boot. At least consider that won't cha?

Look Sean, you gotta lot of viewers on there now....can't you just give it up just a little bit?

An apology from Daisy lol you have more chance of platting snot.

Daisy has made his points loud and clear if you look. He says he did nothing wrong, he is in total control and will do whatever he wants and if you dont like it f uck off. Its how the place is run, Daisys word is final and no questioning of him is allowed.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Sat Jan 30, 2010 1:41 pm

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=97752

Please read this wonderfully written announcement from Sean, who has at least created the forum which has created much interest, tears, tantrums, friendships, love, hate, beliefs, and secretive knowledge too. cthulhu
Put yourself in his shoes and the reason he must of read those pms because he might of been doing a bit of forum maintenance and he wanted to check (which the moderators pm of course) if the pm function was 100% in working order. I know it is said to be illegal in France, but DarkEternal has stated he signed a forum but seems to have forgot the small print involved.
If you are so upset with many of the moderators leaving then I suggest you WRITE to Sean and ask to become a moderator yourself. cthulhu
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:23 am

Mrs Tiswas wrote:http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=97752

Please read this wonderfully written announcement from Sean, who has at least created the forum which has created much interest, tears, tantrums, friendships, love, hate, beliefs, and secretive knowledge too. cthulhu
Put yourself in his shoes and the reason he must of read those pms because he might of been doing a bit of forum maintenance and he wanted to check (which the moderators pm of course) if the pm function was 100% in working order. I know it is said to be illegal in France, but DarkEternal has stated he signed a forum but seems to have forgot the small print involved.
If you are so upset with many of the moderators leaving then I suggest you WRITE to Sean and ask to become a moderator yourself. cthulhu

Tiswas your one sad bitch. I know yoou have a good idea of what realy went on but you are just making your own versions up to excuse Daisy. Thing is a couple ive read make Daisy and Icke look even worse lol no wonder they dont want you in the forum.

If you want to check if the PM system is working then PM yourself. You dont install a sneaky modual which allows you to read peoples PM's.

You keep saying DE had his PM's read. No DE caught Daisy reading Gillys PM's. DE did nothing but logged into the admin board and saw what Daisy was doing.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:53 am

This is interesting Droike, for if this DarkEternal man did log into the Admin Board and claim this happened, a webmaster reading private pms then why the hell does he only notice it now???
Who knows DarkEternal sounds computer savvy to me, and his 'handler' must of told him to spy on SEAN's own pms before he spilled the beans. Anyway I say that rant you had with John White and you were Emtec weren't you. Everyone is a liar, and to talk truth with you is a abuse of the word. Constantly you were sending LimeLady abusive pms weren't you and I saw the way a new sock puppet was created called Rocco to carry on the flame.
Never change do you Droike.
The reason DarkEternal spilled those beans and claimed he saw what he saw, was the fact that he could of just stumbled across a Web Maintenance exercise with Sean and a few of the bigwigs checking the huge site for flaws. cthulhu
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:14 am

You just talk pissed Tiswas. Ive told you you cant just stumble across PM's you have to install a module to read them. This was no accident Daisy installed the module for one reason the modules only function and that is to enable the admin to read PM's. F uck me how many times do i have to say it?

DE didn't have to be savvy at all. Go to your forum and log in the admin panel. There you can see who is on the site and where they are. DE happened to log in and see sean was on site and what he was doing. Why was it not reported before you ask. Well have you ever thought the few mods the forum has are in different time zones and Daisy may not have spent a load of time reading Gillys PM's? Chances of being caught doing it live are quite slim.

Daisy has quite probably broken the law but what is important here is Daisy has definitely gone against Ickes stance on big brother. Daisy has made Icke look like a tit.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:53 am

Droike wrote:Daisy has quite probably broken the law but what is important here is Daisy has definitely gone against Ickes stance on big brother. Daisy has made Icke look like a tit.

Daisy definitely broke the law but he covered his trail putting up a notice that he "will" read PMs and that anyone who joins "agrees" to it. After the fact, making his acts before completely illegal.

And Icke makes Icke look like a tit because Icke could replace Daisy if Icke weren't such a tit.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  krakhead Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:07 pm

Mrs Tiswas wrote:
I wish Krakhead or Thirdwave can come here and put you right Droike

Here I am! tiphat Be careful what you wish for eh? Very Happy

krakhead

Back to top Go down

Post  Damn'sod..!!! Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:27 pm

krakhead wrote:
Mrs Tiswas wrote:
I wish Krakhead or Thirdwave can come here and put you right Droike

Here I am! tiphat Be careful what you wish for eh? Very Happy

Well Done Tiswas You LOA'd Krackhead,
Now Try And Manifest KOTM Back Here...!!!

cthulhu
Damn'sod..!!!
Damn'sod..!!!
Admin

https://sodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next