Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Limelady Has Got A Tape Of David Icke Abusing Pamela Icke Verbally...!!!

+9
Billy Ruben
Kallisti, Damn'd Sod..!!!
Hagbard Celine
raginggran
Lyd
John Drake
♥WW♥
Ciggy
Damn'sod..!!!
13 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Limelady Has Got A Tape Of David Icke Abusing Pamela Icke Verbally...!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Limelady Has Got A Tape Of David Icke Abusing Pamela Icke Verbally...!!!

Post  Hagbard Celine Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:13 am

Droike wrote:Icke cant sack Dasiy because Dasiy has a tape of Icke abusing Hagbard Celines rusty sheriffs badge round the back of the Brixton academy.

What!?.... damn
The guy with the camera must have been hiding in the wardrobe! Laughing Wink
Hagbard Celine
Hagbard Celine

Back to top Go down

Limelady Has Got A Tape Of David Icke Abusing Pamela Icke Verbally...!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Limelady Has Got A Tape Of David Icke Abusing Pamela Icke Verbally...!!!

Post  Kallisti, Damn'd Sod..!!! Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:48 pm

Here You Go Ruben...!!!

popcorn popcorn popcorn

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:54 pm

Kallisti, Damn'd Sod..!!! wrote:Here You Go Ruben...!!!

popcorn popcorn popcorn

...thankyou sir,but stand by my post to Droike in the other thread,you can move it here if you like...I have'nt got as clue how to quote from another thread.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Kallisti, Damn'd Sod..!!! Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:10 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:

popcorn popcorn popcorn

...thankyou sir,but stand by my post to Droike in the other thread,you can move it here if you like...I have'nt got as clue how to quote from another thread.

Billy Ruben wrote:

...Now hold it right there Droike.Is that from Icke's Ex-wifes lips,rumour,or secret taped phone conversations from Limelady Moonbeam.If you don't have a taped conversation from Icke's lips,then it did'nt happen.Limelady Moonbeam conversation can be false-flag operation.THINK for
a second,Hypothetically,you're a bloke,runs a business,not much time in the day.You have some old tramp from Australia,ringing your wife and talking about the gossip for the week in the forums.You are the husband,you like a few Tenents beers,and you got some old slag,harshing your buzz,of course one will fly off the handle.If this is the flimsy evidence you guys rely on,you can only improve membership for Ickestag.
Thankyou and Kaching...

https://sodlikeproductions.forumotion.com/general-chat-f4/droike-you-bastard-t565.htm

thumbs up

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:26 pm

Ickes first wife warned Ivan Fraser before he met Icke for the first time "thats is not the David you see on stage, David does not walk his talk". So yes it came straight from his first wifes lips. Some may say its sour grapes from a gilted lover but she said that before they were devorced and on "David Icke was he right" they say they are still best friends.

The recording is of Icke abusing his second Ex wife which was recorded by limetits.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:43 pm

Droike wrote:Ickes first wife warned Ivan Fraser before he met Icke for the first time "thats is not the David you see on stage, David does not walk his talk". So yes it came straight from his first wifes lips. Some may say its sour grapes from a gilted lover but she said that before they were devorced and on "David Icke was he right" they say they are still best friends.

The recording is of Icke abusing his second Ex wife which was recorded by limetits.

righto,thanks Droike.
But admit it,in a court of law,the Ivan Frazer account comes down to He Said/He Said,that little excerpt from the article,describing Icke swiping the cat off the lounge/table,Frazer goes into making spiritual comparisons between Icke and the offended pussy,seems a little contrived,this is the sort of character assassination one relies on with emotive ploys to swing a Jury.But little evidence.
2....Like I said,you heard the conversation,by audio recording?if no,it did'nt happen.Limetits,(hahaha,there's a picture of her,topless,with her nipples painted green,Icke groupies) feels hurt and emotional,cause The Icke,did'nt intervene for her.What do women do,when scorned,(she may be a femme fatale too,just imagine it),they back-stabb,rumour and lie,to destroy your credibility,life and sexual prowess,this is from
experience mate,fear the pussy,FEAR,FEAR....
My psychological profile fits.

Last edited by Billy Ruben on Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:01 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot an R in excerpt)
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:13 pm

one last thing,before I run the gauntlet,that is the local supermarket,and buy cheap cigarettes,instead of that overpriced petrol station,it's Good Friday,don't like my chances.If that taped conversation exist,it'd be downloadble now,in MP3 through a torrent provider...I mean,I wasted 60 meg d/l that stoned garble that is Truth Radio,from the hippy Love Shack...
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Kallisti, Damn'd Sod..!!! Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:15 pm

Classic Case Of Penis Envy...!!!

thumbs down thumbs down thumbs down

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:28 pm

Kallisti, Damn'd Sod..!!! wrote:Classic Case Of Penis Envy...!!!

thumbs down thumbs down :smiley thumbs

...no,no...the grand old chestnut of all...POWER,and all the fringe benefits that go with that,like subordinates and minions to control,simple really.Sean was hardly ever there,from 2008-2009,a common complaint by other mods.Fucks their arguement.Krackers was all seeing eye,after Limetits "Stepped Down" as forum manager.But she always had the 'Popular" vote or support from other mods,there was factions you see,you just earned the one-sided affair from Limetits,do you really think Dark Eternal,Pinkfreud are clean of manipualtion and games.
Gilly was the only clean mod,until the shit at Christmas,and she knows,the games and manipulation.
...Do you reallly think the other factions will support my hypothesis,no.So even I must admit,I can't support my claims with witnesses,just street-wise.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:31 pm

...shit,I just realised,you were talking about the hippies at Truth Radio...Penis envy,well,did'nt I spill thye beans. rolf
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:32 am

John Drake wrote:I dont see why this is a shock story. Ickes x wife even when they were still together used to warn people what a kunt he is to those around him.

Icke made his wife and his bit on the side who was up the duff sit on a stage while he anounced to the press that they were all living together in infinite love (no i dont mean the forum). He told his wife she had to put up with it because if she didnt then she didnt understand infinite love.

Its hard to know if their faces look so pissed off because of the embrassment of what hes anouncing or the fact he made them wear the turquoise uniform.

Limelady Has Got A Tape Of David Icke Abusing Pamela Icke Verbally...!!! - Page 2 _41531574_davidicke203

My guess is, both.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  uckinfuglyfug Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:14 am

Kallisti, Damn'd Sod..!!! wrote:Classic Case Of Penis Envy...!!!

Penile dementia.
uckinfuglyfug
uckinfuglyfug

Back to top Go down

Limelady Has Got A Tape Of David Icke Abusing Pamela Icke Verbally...!!! - Page 2 Empty The origins of my anger for Limelady-The PM

Post  Billy Ruben Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:23 pm

Kallisti, Damn'd Sod..!!! wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:

popcorn popcorn popcorn

Billy Ruben wrote:

...Now hold it right there Droike.Is that from Icke's Ex-wifes lips,rumour,or secret taped phone conversations from Limelady Moonbeam.If you don't have a taped conversation from Icke's lips,then it did'nt happen.Limelady Moonbeam conversation can be false-flag operation.THINK for
a second,Hypothetically,you're a bloke,runs a business,not much time in the day.You have some old tramp from Australia,ringing your wife and talking about the gossip for the week in the forums.You are the husband,you like a few Tenents beers,and you got some old slag,harshing your buzz,of course one will fly off the handle.If this is the flimsy evidence you guys rely on,you can only improve membership for Ickestag.
Thankyou and Kaching...

https://sodlikeproductions.forumotion.com/general-chat-f4/droike-you-bastard-t565.htm

thumbs up

How many people back at David Icke Forums,fell for Limaladys' and Boots' version of the "Truth"...quite a few,but many more not as it seems.This is the sole reason,I wanted to learn screen capture...now see for yourself.

Limelady Has Got A Tape Of David Icke Abusing Pamela Icke Verbally...!!! - Page 2 Whatliescamelaterwhokno

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:25 pm

Fuck this shit,it never shows the full picture...wait,I'll find another version,hate this PC....

Re: yeah I do

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thelyran wrote:Quote:
Originally Posted by thelyran

...Time you knew the story,after evaluating your attitude,and playing the hurt party,you can uncheck me off your friends list,you caused me more trouble and pain than anyone here,especially with Sam,so it's not worth it...I'll be respectful and stay out of your way,and you are free to play any game you like,I'm over you,and I was'nt in LOVE...I just liked talking to you...I got plenty other people,you can't poison them all without giving the game away...and I kept my mouth shut all these months,but finished with you.
,had you been a little considerate,I would've discussed this long ago...but you're better off with people like Boots anyway....Reiki under the influence of alcohol...you fell for that bullshit...anyway,enjoy what I wrote to Lee,it's the truth and I have all the PM's showing exactly the lead up to events,deny it all you like,but you people have very little to offer...in the truth,sorry it come to this,but since you keep having a negative influence on me,I can do without it,thanks all the same,regards,Jason.

Limelady wrote:
I don't know what you mean by the 'hurt party. It seems we have two different perspectives running here. You've told me yours, now here is mine. I never thought for one moment you were in love with me. NEVER! Where on earth did you get that idea from? I thought of you as a dear trusted friends (still do), and I have no idea how I could have gotten you in trouble with Sam. I never came on to you, and in your heart you know this is true. So what did I do that upset you so? Was it because I DIDN'T come on to you? I honestly don't know. I always respected your relationship with Sam and would NEVER have said or done anything to jeopardise your happiness with her. She has been with you through thick and thin. I am not a person who butts into other people's relationships. I'd rather cut my own throat to be perfectly honest.

What on earth have I done (or you think I have done) to make you so angry?

With regards to boots, he is a dear friend also. Both of you being fellow Aussies, you were very kind to me during some of my darkest moments, and for that I will always be grateful. You have no idea how your own kind words and the kind way you offered to help me by taking Kody lifted such a heavy burden off me.

Then one night you stopped talking to me and I have no idea why? It made me very sad, especially as I could maybe put things right if I only knew how..

I wasn't playing games with anybody Jase.....I was in more emotional pain than I had ever been during my entire life, and if it hadn't been for your friendship and that of Mark and of course John (SOL) and his humour, I don't think I'd have made it though, and THAT is the truth. I was VERY close to topping myself at one stage, and would lie awake in bed thinking of ways to do it. Everyone goes through their darkest hour at some stage in their lives, and this was mine. I looked forward to your PMs of encouragement while I was so alone out in the country, and as I said, I will always be in your debt.

I don't understand why you think I have betrayed you, but I will respect the fact that you no longer wish to be friends. Generally I seem to get along better with men (perhaps because they are less judgemental than women tend to be?), and most of my good friends throughout life have been male. Were we not good friends? I thought so, but I must have missed something vital along the way, and for that I am very sorry. I don't get involved in forum gossip, and I never have, so in that regard I am not in the 'loop' with most things that go on behind the scenes. In fact I seem to always be the last one to find out anything.

So I just want to say I'm sorry to have put you though whatever pain you are going through. You've been through a lot in your life, and I never intended to add to that burden. Very sorry that I obviously have. I just wish I understood what I did wrong. I asked boots, and he said he didn't know, but said you were very angry with me, so I just thought it best to leave things be since you obviously wanted nothing further to do with me.

Please rest assured that although it saddens m, you will not be bothered by me again, but before I go, I just wanted to say thankyou for being instrumental in helping me through my darkest hour. Because of your friendship and encouragement, I will always think fondly of you, and please believe me when I say I would never intentionally cause you pain or harm.....or your family either.

I will do as you have asked and remove you from my friends list now.

Farewell, best wishes for the happiest future possible, and love always.

M
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:37 pm

Now,to those who fell for their version...hang your head in shame people...and that's the way it is with me,DO the RIGHT thing,you'll never have a better person behind you,play lies and games like Boots and Limelady...and this is how you're treated.

The best part about leaving this so long to reveal,sorry,but when lies,collusion,conspiracy happens,I allow it for a certain amount of time,to suck in the "Fair-weather Friends",the ones I can do without.Amethyst,Coco...the rest of you,it was better this way.

I never informed anyone or told the facts to except two people,two people I thought I could count on,but one I forgive,totally....and that's Shodan.He was in a very difficult position.And because I knew Limelady had this coup in her head for about two years,I stood by Sean.
And I'm not even in with that guy.Merlincove was the other involved...and it was the third time he let me down and once or two times betrayed BY HIM.

KNOW WHO YOU'RE FRIENDS ARE PEOPLE!!!!

thumbs down

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Nov 01, 2011 12:45 pm

Kallisti, Damn'd Sod..!!! wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:

popcorn popcorn popcorn

Billy Ruben wrote:

Thankyou and Kaching...

thumbs up

Bumped for K-Fed.
I just started to think K-Fed,Garth is a weedy girly man type...you might not be her type after all,but she likes Gyppo Chockos like me and Tsarian...are,you chocolate and good looking???
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  daddlepoms Tue Nov 01, 2011 1:43 pm

chockos, lol, from the planet of nubianru, wave

I gotta come clean bro, I'm a white male, haha, but yes I've been known to munch on a carpet cheers
daddlepoms
daddlepoms

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Nov 01, 2011 1:56 pm

K-Federino wrote:chockos, lol, from the planet of nubianru, wave

I gotta come clean bro, I'm a white male, haha, but yes I've been known to munch on a carpet cheers

Thats the way...don't rely on that rock-hard body though...Heart,humour,honesty...the three H's for the girl worth it...

Does'nt matter to me or you,what colour we are,Canadians are cool,usually,except that Lord Reptoid fuckwit.But I like their attitudes and love their country,it's like a big,snowy Australia,with more hills than this sun-baked shithole...But you got bears...and alot of them.

Canadian Grizzly Bear

Limelady Has Got A Tape Of David Icke Abusing Pamela Icke Verbally...!!! - Page 2 131006172750

Australian Koala Bear...awwww,isn't he cute and fuzzy wuzzy...not like your man eating demonic hybrids...

Limelady Has Got A Tape Of David Icke Abusing Pamela Icke Verbally...!!! - Page 2 Koala450js

But the best bear,is the UK's...Huggy Bear,now get fucked up on this.... thumbs up

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  daddlepoms Tue Nov 01, 2011 2:05 pm

I might seem nice online but the 3H's don't show through.

I'm not even gonna get into it, but that's why I play online & not in the real world, emotional scar tissue.
daddlepoms
daddlepoms

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Nov 01, 2011 2:14 pm

K-Federino wrote:I might seem nice online but the 3H's don't show through.

I'm not even gonna get into it, but that's why I play online & not in the real world, emotional scar tissue.

No,no...K-Fed,you've done well,in half an hour,you still retained your inner psychopath,you're doing really well.

I'm nice,till crossed or conspired against...and I'm very pleased that you were'nt asked,to pull me into line...I like that.

emotional scar tissue.

Since you admit it,I'll respect that...
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  daddlepoms Tue Nov 01, 2011 2:21 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:
K-Federino wrote:I might seem nice online but the 3H's don't show through.

No,no...K-Fed,you've done well,in half an hour,you still retained your inner psychopath,you're doing really well.

I'm nice,till crossed or conspired against...and I'm very pleased that you were'nt asked,to pull me into line...I like that.

emotional scar tissue.

Since you admit it,I'll respect that...

sissies Limelady Has Got A Tape Of David Icke Abusing Pamela Icke Verbally...!!! - Page 2 455573 rimshot
daddlepoms
daddlepoms

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:19 am

Billy Ruben wrote:
John Drake wrote:Heres the kunt

Limelady Has Got A Tape Of David Icke Abusing Pamela Icke Verbally...!!! - Page 2 Screenhunter444qi6

To young to have a grown up daughter, yeah right.

Some fuckers must wear beer goggles all the time.

That's her in a youthful 35-42 look.She looks much older and damaged nowadays...

Purple's a very good looking lady.

and when she spoke of her daughters,to guage my interest,I acted indifferent.

Limelady is a good friend to have onside,but offside...forget it,she'll destroy you and have the popularity and the back-up to do it.

We were good mates at one stage,started as enemies and finished that way.

Shame,I wanted to mind Cody (her Galah),but there was tensions starting at home,how much we spoke to each other by PM.

But she was too much involved in everybody elses lives...as hers fell apart.That's what happens.

No,you can't have her photo,despite what has transpired...

Billy Ruben wrote:
K-Federino wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:Great legs,hips and boobies,does'nt look to bad at all...

Limelady Has Got A Tape Of David Icke Abusing Pamela Icke Verbally...!!! - Page 2 Mrsll

But it was'nt her looks I complained about.

mind if I save that to my hard drive Shocked

No,by all means,I had to change the title,looks like LL had it withdrawn at one stage.

But love her hips,love to run my tongue along that ridge,Mmmmmm,mmmm.

By all means Ferd...enjoy.

thumbs up

Unfortunately,there's no home piccies of a bit of amateur action,with her and I...and Garth would'nt be too interesting,but at least he would'nt threaten the classification of the forum,like I would,instantly.
Billy Ruben wrote:
K-Federino wrote:I was kidding. Obviously a woman who calls herself limetits is a confident woman, & not afraid of a little tussle

there's no sense making a hullabaloo over chicks in the UK when I'm over here

She's Australian,was living in NZ and might be back up the Gold Coast by now.Could'nt imagine Miss Beach Bunny,becoming a snow bunny.

We were good mates,but I never told her about my tongue on her abs.I do have a little respect.No,she's quite attractive,just stupid and vigilante,with the wrong people.She should never have been a mod,like many of them,they don't get it.It's nothing personal,the job,it's just basic psychology.

Had she kept out of rumours and then spreading my photos that I gave in confidence,we'd be good.

I know she gave them away,cause Boots was PM'ing me,30 minutes later,with a dfifferent respect level.She got a hard photo,when Sam and I were fighting about taking it.It means I'm not a pussy,like I hope to be,or make people think I am.

WEll,I am a pussy,just a very violent ferocious temper,IF,one gets on the wrong side of things.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  McKallisti Of The Sods Sat Jan 07, 2012 3:25 pm

Damn'sod..!!! wrote:Limelady Has Got A Tape Of David Icke Abusing Pamela Icke Verbally...!!!

According To I Am Meez Am... (Alledgely...!!!)

I AM ALL I AM wrote:
[b]I LOVE YOU

G'day Ariel. :wave (TH)

Well Limelady is obviously who you are referring to in your post.

At the Australian meet-up, she stated in front of I Am and a friend that accompanied me to the meet-up, that she had recorded some phone conversations that she had with Pamela Icke, as Pamela was putting the phone out for her to hear David Icke yelling and abusing her verbally.

Now, if she really was looking to discredit David Icke and bring down the forum, releasing the recorded conversations would have been an easy way to instigate it. Yet she apparently recorded the conversations around two and a half years ago now and has never made them public.

While I do not agree with the way that Limelady handled a lot of the administration of the Di f, I find it unlikely that she would endanger her position of power that she had on the forum. Not to say that this isn't what has happened, just that it appears unlikely to me.

In regards to Sean, well, he has been caught out lying, by both myself and others, as well as trolling the Illusions forum and was behind the attempt to get them shut down. So, until he is shown to have been altruistic in this instance, I will trust him to be the lying individual that he has previously shown himself to be.

Having two of the then moderators express to me that the topic of multiple ID's being used was brought up in the admin section and it was fully okay with the then moderators, including Sean, further shows that they are willing to manipulate and deceive the forum members.

It would be of benefit for the moderators that have been banned to present the information, posting it for all to see, so that people can make their own minds up about what has been going on with this situation. Until they do so, their complaints are unsubstantiated claims and merely go to show that they are only concerned about themselves and their privacy being breached, not about forum members and the deceptions that have been going on at the DI f since it was started up when the mod's instigated their multiple ID deception.

Anyway, thanks for your post and sharing your thoughts about the situation.

THANK YOU

Limelady Has Got A Tape Of David Icke Abusing Pamela Icke Verbally...!!! - Page 2 Infinitelovejointsharinjf5

Limelady Has Got A Tape Of David Icke Abusing Pamela Icke Verbally...!!! - Page 2 P-CaduceusBlack

WHEN PAIRED OPPOSITES DEFINE YOUR BELIEFS,
YOUR BELIEFS WILL IMPRISON YOU.

What is TRUTH ? . . . .THAT THE ONENESS IS ALL !!!
What is JOY ? . . . . . .ALL THAT THE ONENESS IS !!!
What is LOVE ? . . . . .THE ONENESS THAT IS ALL !!!
What is LIFE ? . . . . . ALL THAT IS THE ONENESS !!!
WHO AM I ? . . . . . . .THE ONENESS THAT ALL IS !!!

At The Infinate Love Forum...

http://www.infinite-love-forum.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=2964&start=100

Will The Scandal Never End...!!!

jawdrop

Limelady Has Got A Tape Of David Icke Abusing Pamela Icke Verbally...!!! - Page 2 171877 Limelady Has Got A Tape Of David Icke Abusing Pamela Icke Verbally...!!! - Page 2 171877 Limelady Has Got A Tape Of David Icke Abusing Pamela Icke Verbally...!!! - Page 2 171877
McKallisti Of The Sods
McKallisti Of The Sods

Back to top Go down

Post  daddlepoms Sat Jan 07, 2012 8:04 pm

her limes look like they could make a sour milk pucker the iris
daddlepoms
daddlepoms

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sat Jan 14, 2012 9:10 pm

K-Federino wrote:her limes look like they could make a sour milk pucker the iris

any port in a storm old son...she ain't bad GILF at all.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next