Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I cunting told you so

+7
raginggran
Ciggy
Hrafn
Hagbard Celine
Lady Tis-Shine
strider
John Drake
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

I cunting told you so Empty I cunting told you so

Post  John Drake Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:29 am

So now we have mod boy telling us that anti semetisem was ok by Sean and Krackcunt so long as you use the right words. Dont says Jew say Zionist or make the Talmud the main focus of criticism. Wasnt Icke also accused of hiding his anti semetisem by using substitute words? I guess its a case of monkey see monkey do.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

I cunting told you so Empty Re: I cunting told you so

Post  strider Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:42 am

I'm looking forward to handbag's response after the latest shit storm. God knows how he's going to defend this one, but something you can be sure of is that he will..
strider
strider

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:51 am

What a stupid title of actually a good point, hey what would you do if someone came to your forum and did this sort of title?????????????
You will delete it won't you Hypocrite, and no you don't even bother me at all.
David Icke is said to be a Anti-Semite because the reptillians are actually a code-word for the jews, and it is the oldest trick in the book. I have actually sat down and read 'the truth shall set you free' and I see many a comprasion with the Protocols of Zion.
Hey Droike, you need to re-arrange the title of this thread so others can see the real message of this thread.
Get this I have been told by my own brother, and this was way back in 2005 not to follow Icke because of his leanings but I said I will see for myself only, and since I have known more about him and visited his forum I have noticed too much hate speech. Why is someone like Eternal Spirit still a member of the forum? I know some of his threads are well written but he does write many a message against the Jews, Muslims and who knows he could target the blacks tommorrow.
The people to complain to about the hate speech is the press itself and there are some other organisations which can monitor that site, for I have decided that if the haters are a in-crowd could it mean that the admin of the place are haters too?
In a way I am surprised with Sean because he allows anti muslim speech when he himself has a Muslim surname, and no the Icke forum does not have the highest traffic, that honour goes to GodLike Productions.
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:37 am

strider wrote:I'm looking forward to handbag's response after the latest shit storm. God knows how he's going to defend this one, but something you can be sure of is that he will..

Lol, just my thoughts as i posted last night.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:40 am

I do not think he is friendly with Damn'Sod! anymore, and no it is not worth going into his forum because he will only delete the info.
why not we go to Droike's site and state the trouble there.
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:01 am

Well here is the address of Droike's site if anyone wants to talk further about this matter.

http://www.hpanwo.tk/
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:31 am

Mrs Tiswas wrote:What a stupid title of actually a good point, hey what would you do if someone came to your forum and did this sort of title?????????????
You will delete it won't you Hypocrite, and no you don't even bother me at all.
David Icke is said to be a Anti-Semite because the reptillians are actually a code-word for the jews, and it is the oldest trick in the book. I have actually sat down and read 'the truth shall set you free' and I see many a comprasion with the Protocols of Zion.
Hey Droike, you need to re-arrange the title of this thread so others can see the real message of this thread.
Get this I have been told by my own brother, and this was way back in 2005 not to follow Icke because of his leanings but I said I will see for myself only, and since I have known more about him and visited his forum I have noticed too much hate speech. Why is someone like Eternal Spirit still a member of the forum? I know some of his threads are well written but he does write many a message against the Jews, Muslims and who knows he could target the blacks tommorrow.
The people to complain to about the hate speech is the press itself and there are some other organisations which can monitor that site, for I have decided that if the haters are a in-crowd could it mean that the admin of the place are haters too?
In a way I am surprised with Sean because he allows anti muslim speech when he himself has a Muslim surname, and no the Icke forum does not have the highest traffic, that honour goes to GodLike Productions.

Why not let sod speak for himself? If he dosent like this thread or its title im sure he will take what ever action he sees fit. Im sure whatever goes on in my forum has no bearing on how he mods this one. The reason i delete some of your posts on my forum is because they are deliberately made to complain to the hosts about.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Hagbard Celine Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:31 am

strider wrote:I'm looking forward to handbag's response after the latest shit storm. God knows how he's going to defend this one, but something you can be sure of is that he will..

I don't know anything about it. I've fallen behind "little-gamer gossip" during the festive season. Rolling Eyes
Hagbard Celine
Hagbard Celine

Back to top Go down

Post  strider Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:52 am

Hagbard Celine wrote:
I don't know anything about it. I've fallen behind "little-gamer gossip" during the festive season. Rolling Eyes

Please don't repeat Icke's ad hominem attacks on me until you know what has went on.

4 mods sacked, 2-3 left of their own accord and well over 10 people banned for daring to speak out over Sean's fascist behaviour. Threads deleted left right and centre and infraction points handed out like sweets in never never land.

Little gamer. Dear me.
strider
strider

Back to top Go down

Post  Hrafn Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:58 am

strider wrote:
Hagbard Celine wrote:

Please don't repeat Icke's ad hominem attacks on me until you know what has went on.

4 mods sacked, 2-3 left of their own accord and well over 10 people banned for daring to speak out over Sean's fascist behaviour. Threads deleted left right and centre and infraction points handed out like sweets in never never land.

Little gamer. Dear me.

I was banned twice last night popcorn But seriously, if i was still able to get in there, id make a nice short to the point mail with links & screenshots etc and PM as many as I could..
Start the fire from within !!

Hrafn

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:21 am

"Reptilians" is not a code word for "Jews". It's a code word for "Icke is a pathetic fucking fraud", okay?
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:29 am

strider wrote:

Little gamer. Dear me.

Little gamer lol i bet thats what the spanish tart thought of Handbag after my mate got hold of her. Still she does get free weekends out even if she does have to f uck him.

Even being thick as a brick Handbag just doesnt have the Gumption to please a woman. Fucking hell even Sod took the piss out of his fiteness on a nice stoll up glastonbury tor lol.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:34 am

What a intesting remark as per usual from Droike.
What about the remarks you have stated about the MOTHER OF DAMN'SOD!, and you have said so much propoganda about others too so do not act the huge moral being in this forum. Oh were is Del MOnte, for he should realise that Damn'Sod! at least has a following on the net.
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:40 am

Sod himself metntioned the jock rock was taking the piss and abusing his mother.

Like i have said im very careful of what i post unlike you Tiswas. You thought you were being smart but i will make you pay and you fucking know what im talking about.

More shit about followings on the net. Lol its all you are interested in. You have no real mates and none on the net thats why you keep up this i have i know game.

flippin' heck where dell mote is or any other chump. You should be watching out for yourself because you have one hell of a year comming.

Do you own your own house/carravan Tiswas?

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Hagbard Celine Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:41 am

strider wrote:
Hagbard Celine wrote:

I give as good as I get! Cool Twisted Evil So turn off the waterworks.

I've been on FB and according to one of the banned mods you'll be glad to know that David's office is aware of the problem. Sean has been suspended and they're invetigating.
Hagbard Celine
Hagbard Celine

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:47 am

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOH a threat as per usual from this Droike, for I love to actually face you and then I can photograph your face and show everyone what you are. I know someone who knows about you and this person is someone you need to watch, so Internet coward threaten as much as you wish because it amuses me.
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:55 am

Hagbard Celine wrote:Sean has been suspended and they're invetigating.

Then who's doing all the thread deleting and user banning? The Ghost of Tennents Past?
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  strider Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:05 am

Hagbard Celine wrote:

What on Gods green earth are you going on about?

Hagbard Celine wrote:I've been on FB and according to one of the banned mods you'll be glad to know that David's office is aware of the problem. Sean has been suspended and they're invetigating.

Well he's in the chat room as we speak. And how would a banned mod know this?
strider
strider

Back to top Go down

Post  raginggran Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:09 am

maybe thats just his bot in chat...

raginggran

Back to top Go down

Post  Hagbard Celine Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:12 am

strider wrote:

They phoned the DIB head office.
Hagbard Celine
Hagbard Celine

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:15 am

Haggis, how can DIB possibly claim "ignorance" of Sean's general disposition, personality, and behaviour for the entire tenure he's had as Admin of the DIF? Too much tripping on ayahuasca to see the obvious?
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:10 am

Hagbard Celine wrote:

No you f ucking dont you go running to the police you have admited it yourself.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:14 am

Hagbard Celine wrote:
strider wrote:

They phoned the DIB head office.

F uck off the office is closed weekends.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Del Monte Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:02 am

I do come here from time to time and read some of this stuff you know...

I notice that Tiswas mentioned my name. Fair enough Tiswas thanks for mentioning me that's very kind of you.

I would just like to take this opportunity in saying the following:

1.) I cannot stand the people on Infinite Love anymore like Ant, Lydia, IAAIA, Chandrakavi, Pollock or any of them other weirdos. I only like people on Infinite Love who try every day to expose it for being simply SHIT!

2.) I like anybody who goes onto Infinite Love and tries to annoy those people and get in their faces for being totally lame.

3.) I have no interest what-so-ever in David Icke so I don't have to prove anything about myself. I don't give a stuff what anybody has to say about him, not interested in the slightest.

4.) The only reason why I post on this site is because I find it funny to see people having rants, I often enjoy reading Droike's posts when he is debating against other people.

5.) I don't really know that many people on here because I haven't been around for ages so I don't really care that much, I have no interest in talking to DAM SOD and I don't care if he has some kind of following on the net because it has nothing to do with me anyway.

6.) I cannot be bothered much to go and read the threads on Infinite Love hardly anymore because it is a total shithole apart from the Toilet section which is quite funny to read but really I cannot hardly be bothered to log in so I can read it.

7.) I like people best who are against Infinite Love and people that spend some time in annoying those people because the truth is they want annoying, they're all annoying anyway so best to annoy them back.

8.) I like to sit here and read this forum sometimes because it is entertaining but can't say I always really want to get involved unless in this situation I am actually doing so.

9.) This forum is a good place to come and read from time to time if you're bored and you don't have much going on in your life, at least it's always here to just read stuff and imagine that you are actually here as a regular user slagging off somebody who you've known for ages.

and...

10) I'm just making this up as I go along, I think it's quite good really, I don't know what else to say lol Infinite Love sucks, David Icke is a wanker. Today is Tuesday, it's snowing really bad outside lol

popcorn
Del Monte
Del Monte

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:12 am

Hey Del you were an insider on IL and saw what whent on, any news on the bastards doing almost exacly what they are shouting Daisy down for? Did you know these kunts were passing round the information people use to sign up?

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next