Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just told the Alternative Icke forum what I think!!!

+3
That Damned Sod...!!!
Billy Ruben
Lady Tis-Shine
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Just told the Alternative Icke forum what I think!!! Empty Just told the Alternative Icke forum what I think!!!

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:55 am

http://sanctumzone.co.uk/forum/General/23351-DELETE-MY-ACCOUNT-HERE-COS.html

Waste of time and they are using some reputation counter to do favouritism. Boo Hoo Sean has read pms, so bloody what and anyway they should be impresed that Sean is even thinking that they are worthy of interest after being assc with some great blioke like David 'buddha' Icke. cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Just told the Alternative Icke forum what I think!!! Empty Re: Just told the Alternative Icke forum what I think!!!

Post  Billy Ruben Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:07 am

LADY TIS-SHINE wrote:http://sanctumzone.co.uk/forum/General/23351-DELETE-MY-ACCOUNT-HERE-COS.html

Waste of time and they are using some reputation counter to do favouritism. Boo Hoo Sean has read pms, so bloody what and anyway they should be impresed that Sean is even thinking that they are worthy of interest after being assc with some great blioke like David 'buddha' Icke. cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu

LOL,ROFLMFAO,LULZ,LMAO....HAS HAGBARD REVIEWED YOUR CASE AND STATUS?????

TISWAS,YOU'RE THE FUCKING BEST EVER....CAN'T STOP LAUGHING...NEED TEA,OUT OF CIGARETTES,BETTER GO SEE THE CURRY MAN DOWN AT THE SERVO...VERY NICE PAKIS,THE WHOLE TOWN TREATS THEM HORRIBLEY EXCEPT ME.

thumbs up
rolf rolf rolf rolf rolf rolf rolf rolf rolf rolf rolf rolf rolf rolf
lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao
wacky wacky wacky wacky wacky wacky wacky wacky wacky wacky

Billy Ruben wrote:The world wide occultic woman has chucked in the towel again.I was going to ask Hagbard very nicely to let her back at HPANWO.Should I bother?,I do errands for nice people like Fujita,
one week this,next week that,she might be fun,but fuck marrying her...

Public Image Limited wrote:I sent you flowers but you wanted chocolates instead...the flowers of romance.

Well,I'm not accepting blame for this new,new,new,new change in direction.I mean it won't take much for Hagbard to change his mind,since he did it in a moment of extreme paranoia.Induced by Droike and maybe just a little bit by Billy...I think. noway

Anyway,the forum queen who makes this forum,has chucked a wobbley and gone all Sanctum on our arses.

I'll have a chat with Handbag,see if he's merciful and composed by now,to let her back.After I snooze.

A couple of years she'll be menopausal,that's when I'll go inactive...ROFL.

Just told the Alternative Icke forum what I think!!! Snewwobbley

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Just told the Alternative Icke forum what I think!!! Empty Re: Just told the Alternative Icke forum what I think!!!

Post  Billy Ruben Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:47 am

iF YOU'RE BANNED AT hpanwo...capslock...I don't think it shows an avatar or your details.Do you eat Kebabs? I noticed you live on the Isle of Whitey,has the leprachaun showed you the way to Davids house,he might line up at the Kebab shop on the occasion,Flaffal Roll,with homous,being a vegetarian and all.

Anyhoo,looks like you're back on Hagbards,be nice and say thankyou,even though it was a mistake and a little bit of paranoia.He was under a lot of pressure at the time,so I don't blame him.

Be cool Tis....

Just told the Alternative Icke forum what I think!!! Tisisback

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:49 am

snobbish bitch logged off,oh well,no magnetism today.... lmao wacky
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:37 am

Just lurked into Haggie's but still am banned for that remark about shooting a sock puppet of Droike LOL. Anyway, I just had to tell that craphouse of a forum what I really thought cos there was too much phoney behaviour, bullshit and back slapping bullshit without any substance at all. IN fact, what Damn'Sod! needs to do in this forum is actually change the skin of this place, maybe a Chaos style Black and Red with the same logo and add some more forums here, and no Droike, I am not gonna create a forum at all, the reason is that I do not want to give a coward the attention he needs OK.
Anyway, do not ever talk me into WebApathy cos I am banned from that place as well LOL. cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Just told the Alternative Icke forum what I think!!! Empty Lou Reed John Cale-Nobody But You (Songs For Drella)

Post  Billy Ruben Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:26 pm

LADY TIS-SHINE wrote:Just lurked into Haggie's but still am banned for that remark about shooting a sock puppet of Droike LOL. Anyway, I just had to tell that craphouse of a forum what I really thought cos there was too much phoney behaviour, bullshit and back slapping bullshit without any substance at all. IN fact, what Damn'Sod! needs to do in this forum is actually change the skin of this place, maybe a Chaos style Black and Red with the same logo and add some more forums here, and no Droike, I am not gonna create a forum at all, the reason is that I do not want to give a coward the attention he needs OK.
Anyway, do not ever talk me into WebApathy cos I am banned from that place as well LOL. cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu

Tiz,
I thought you hated the sigils in the place,LOL.

It's just Sods play on the NWO.But don't you even dare suggest that the colour and scheme here should be changed,I love Princess Pink,if it goes black and red,I'll go evil full-time,No,it has a schizophrenic affect on me,I go off my tits when some idiot pushes it,but the pink helps to relax,or I'll kill the local bumpkins.It also reflects my inner closeted homo-love for Sod,the admin of this place and because that will never be realised,cause I'm a bit chocolate for his taste,pink helps with the heartbreak as I cry into my shirt,in the closet.

Please don't influence a change to a more Crowleyite prison,cause I'll psychic attack every member that comes here,so please...try and induce and all smiles atmosphere,M'Kay?Tried to welcome that Dr Turd and he calls me one who harbors peadophilic intent...fucking lawyers put me back a week.I want Busey as my neighbour and bikini clad babes,high on coke,lying on my Mercedes Roadstar...that is all.

Oh,BTW Tiz,this is your real home...Who else would put a sub-forum aside and install Cthulhu emoticons just for you,nobody but Sod,get it through your sub-continental pretty skull.You are loved here...especially,by Sod.

wub cthulhu sissies butt dizzy

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:36 pm

I have the Aunt Tiswas catergory but I went into FaceBerk and decided I did not want to be part of that mind controlled crap. OH Pamela is on there as PAMELA RICHARDS, why? She should be calling herself Icke for that is her REAL CLAIM TO FAME AIN'T IT!!! cthulhu
Anyway that Sanctum Zone is bullshit and it can NEVER overtake the Icke forum and hey Sean Darling if you are reading this, please re-activate my account so I can talk with Ickesters Galore.
Anyway Haggie will not get me back in cos he thinks that I must be a tag team with Droike, but listen to this, Droike needs me more than I need him and yeah I know he calls me Black this, that and the other but Zionist Tactics do not work with me LOL. cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu I bought Reflex into Hagbard's forum, if he is reading this, it seems that Haggie has made him go walkabout but more forum catergories are needed her Damn'Sod!. Maybe a Talents of All forum and maybe a news forum will be a start to add onto this place, so go do it Damn'Sod!.
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:51 pm

LADY TIS-SHINE wrote:I have the Aunt Tiswas catergory but I went into FaceBerk and decided I did not want to be part of that mind controlled crap. OH Pamela is on there as PAMELA RICHARDS, why? She should be calling herself Icke for that is her REAL CLAIM TO FAME AIN'T IT!!! cthulhu
Anyway that Sanctum Zone is bullshit and it can NEVER overtake the Icke forum and hey Sean Darling if you are reading this, please re-activate my account so I can talk with Ickesters Galore.
Anyway Haggie will not get me back in cos he thinks that I must be a tag team with Droike, but listen to this, Droike needs me more than I need him and yeah I know he calls me Black this, that and the other but Zionist Tactics do not work with me LOL. cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu I bought Reflex into Hagbard's forum, if he is reading this, it seems that Haggie has made him go walkabout but more forum catergories are needed her Damn'Sod!. Maybe a Talents of All forum and maybe a news forum will be a start to add onto this place, so go do it Damn'Sod!.

That's what I attempted to do in a power-struggle to topple Sod to turn a sub-forum into an art hack type of writers den.Would've stuck by that and produced my best work,but nah,a fucking looney got the joint and never even used the bloody thing and now she's gone.

FUCK!!!!...hate that bitch Lilly.She got everything she wanted and it still was'nt good enough,me,I'm lucky that stuck up bastard even reads a PM I give him,except to expose me online.

And he has a hide to say I show PM's of his around,I never did,I tricked him into thinking I showed the one about you.I believed he was testing my integrity.Still fucked me over though.

Hagbard has'nt even logged on Tis,he's own PC is down.I hope he reconsiders the position,cause I really believed you both were good mates.And Kia your pal is there....see what happens later.I wanted Sod to trust me actually,he has a risky type of lifestyle and wanted to be back-up,just in case something happened to him,but Nah,we end up as deadly enemies...although a bit more sombre now.

Pamela,don't be fooled by those lights,a good psychic obtains permission from others first,before they play peek a boo,hope she enjoyed 5 hours of fucking static,cause that's what I gave her instead until the last 3 minutes,fucking left handed bitch she is.She got hers...is her nose still straight,after the swan dive off the ladder.Maybe Icke shifted to a reptilian and gave her a shove.

cthulhu cthulhu lmao

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  That Damned Sod...!!! Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:48 pm

LADY TIS-SHINE wrote:I just had to tell that craphouse of a forum what I really thought cos there was too much phoney behaviour, bullshit and back slapping bullshit without any substance at all. cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu

True...It Will Be Hard To Sustain That Forum On Backslapping Alone...

They Need Some Substance...Or Scoops...

Infact We Need A Few More Scoops Too...!!!

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu
That Damned Sod...!!!
That Damned Sod...!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:21 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:
LADY TIS-SHINE wrote:I have the Aunt Tiswas catergory but I went into FaceBerk and decided I did not want to be part of that mind controlled crap. OH Pamela is on there as PAMELA RICHARDS, why? She should be calling herself Icke for that is her REAL CLAIM TO FAME AIN'T IT!!! cthulhu

That's what I attempted to do in a power-struggle to topple Sod to turn a sub-forum into an art hack type of writers den.Would've stuck by that and produced my best work,but nah,a fucking looney got the joint and never even used the bloody thing and now she's gone.

FUCK!!!!...hate that bitch Lilly.She got everything she wanted and it still was'nt good enough,me,I'm lucky that stuck up bastard even reads a PM I give him,except to expose me online.

And he has a hide to say I show PM's of his around,I never did,I tricked him into thinking I showed the one about you.I believed he was testing my integrity.Still fucked me over though.

Hagbard has'nt even logged on Tis,he's own PC is down.I hope he reconsiders the position,cause I really believed you both were good mates.And Kia your pal is there....see what happens later.I wanted Sod to trust me actually,he has a risky type of lifestyle and wanted to be back-up,just in case something happened to him,but Nah,we end up as deadly enemies...although a bit more sombre now.

Pamela,don't be fooled by those lights,a good psychic obtains permission from others first,before they play peek a boo,hope she enjoyed 5 hours of fucking static,cause that's what I gave her instead until the last 3 minutes,fucking left handed bitch she is.She got hers...is her nose still straight,after the swan dive off the ladder.Maybe Icke shifted to a reptilian and gave her a shove.

cthulhu cthulhu lmao

And don't think Pamela,that kharma did'nt get me back again,I fell off a ten foot ladder smashing it on the bed end,trying to save a huntsman spider instead of killing it and it's the ladder I stole of the satanist Mary Braun,after she screwed me...in fact,everyone who ever used it fell off it you cursed beast.The spider hit my nose dead after I accidently swatted it mid air and trying to rebalanced both plummeting to the floor...nose to leaking,broken body,twitching accusinsgly at my nose the spider dies and screams of swelling pain for me,Doctors the next day for twoo weeks rest and I'm freaking about fucking clots slipping asprin.

Witch...

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:32 pm

That Damned Sod...!!! wrote:
LADY TIS-SHINE wrote:I just had to tell that craphouse of a forum what I really thought cos there was too much phoney behaviour, bullshit and back slapping bullshit without any substance at all. cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu

True...It Will Be Hard To Sustain That Forum On Backslapping Alone...

They Need Some Substance...Or Scoops...

Infact We Need A Few More Scoops Too...!!!

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu

Just told the Alternative Icke forum what I think!!! Hanniballecterhanniball

May I ask,if it's not to much trouble Sod,why Tiswas,felt uncomfortable with you,yet being such an icon to the forum?
Please entrall me with your acronym..

cthulhu cthulhu

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:07 am

I noticed the Tiswas has been made inactive,how nice of them to spare the avatar,such quaint little touches set them apart,from the usual bland inactive status of no avatar at all.

Just told the Alternative Icke forum what I think!!! Hanniballecteru

cthulhu cthulhu

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:26 am

Just told the Alternative Icke forum what I think!!! Bigcthulhu

cthulhu cthulhu
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:26 pm

Just told the Alternative Icke forum what I think!!! 575140silenceofthelambs

http://sanctumzone.co.uk/forum/Members-Chat-Area/23759-time-to-say-goodbye.html

Fly,fly away little Hada,do tell me when you're over mid-lifes screaming...not such a trim stud no more,a little bit roomy around the waist....

Just told the Alternative Icke forum what I think!!! Hadachucksin

Billy Ruben wrote:

If Hadabusa sees it,it will further heighten his suspicions,after all,he started the thread,What Happened to "Is Everybody Welcome",policy or something along those lines.That's two voices of dissentian that will arise.

dizzy wacky dizzy wacky catfight dizzy wacky dizzy wacky

cthulhu cthulhu

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:01 am

I was really pissed off and angry by that stupid reputation thing that those idiots had, and anyway what gives those people that they are somewhat better than others? Yeah they created that forum over some ding dong with Sean but really, that place is just a place of yes people really and there is no real discussion at all. In fact, I give that forum roughly 6 months but just to let you know of something, THIS FORUM IS THE PLACE YOU CAN TALK TO ME OPENLY OK!!! cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  That Damned Sod...!!! Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:10 am

LADY TIS-SHINE wrote:I was really pissed off and angry by that stupid reputation thing that those idiots had, and anyway what gives those people that they are somewhat better than others? Yeah they created that forum over some ding dong with Sean but really, that place is just a place of yes people really and there is no real discussion at all. In fact, I give that forum roughly 6 months but just to let you know of something, THIS FORUM IS THE PLACE YOU CAN TALK TO ME OPENLY OK!!! cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu

Yes It's A Backslapping Place...

At Least The Infinate Love Forum Had People Who Could Do Proper Threads...

And Had A Toilet Section For The People Who Upset The Applecart...

All It Is Over There Is Gibber Gabber, Self Congratulatory Trivia...

Like The War, It Will All Be Over By Christmas...

They Have Lost Their Most Contraversial Posters Already...

Guess What By...???

Overzealous Moderation...!!!

rolling pin rolling pin rolling pin
That Damned Sod...!!!
That Damned Sod...!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:17 am

What you need here is more forum catergories for there will be more folk turning up and no I AM NEVER GONNA GO TO THAT DROIKE'S FORUM. There is no freedom of speech over there but hey who was that blond lady in that Cosmic Crook's thread which Billy had posted. Anyway Billy, as much as I love you, I sometimes do not understand a word you are saying LOL. cthulhu
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  That Damned Sod...!!! Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:20 am

LADY TIS-SHINE wrote:What you need here is more forum catergories for there will be more folk turning up and no I AM NEVER GONNA GO TO THAT DROIKE'S FORUM. There is no freedom of speech over there but hey who was that blond lady in that Cosmic Crook's thread which Billy had posted. Anyway Billy, as much as I love you, I sometimes do not understand a word you are saying LOL. cthulhu

True Lilly Is Slowley Taking Over Droinkes Forum...!!!

Which Is A Bit Daft Really As Most Of Her Stuff Could Be Contained In One Megathread...!!!

lmao rolf lmao

That Damned Sod...!!!
That Damned Sod...!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:37 am

LADY TIS-SHINE wrote:What you need here is more forum catergories for there will be more folk turning up and no I AM NEVER GONNA GO TO THAT DROIKE'S FORUM. There is no freedom of speech over there but hey who was that blond lady in that Cosmic Crook's thread which Billy had posted. Anyway Billy, as much as I love you, I sometimes do not understand a word you are saying LOL. cthulhu

I love you too Tiz...

To tell you the truth...I have no idea what I'm writing...I go into these trances and the demons automatic write for me...we have a symbiotic and sometimes possessive relationship cthulhu cthulhu

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:41 am

That Damned Sod...!!! wrote:

True Lilly Is Slowley Taking Over Droinkes Forum...!!!

Which Is A Bit Daft Really As Most Of Her Stuff Could Be Contained In One Megathread...!!!

lmao rolf lmao

I wish it fucking was....but the threads only go to 70 pages then it flips out and she goes into a paranoid tailspin...don't you remember what happened to "David Icke Betarys Australia".Hilarious title to a thread I might add.

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sat Jun 23, 2012 2:06 am

Billy Ruben wrote:
Just told the Alternative Icke forum what I think!!! 575140silenceofthelambs

http://sanctumzone.co.uk/forum/Members-Chat-Area/23759-time-to-say-goodbye.html

Fly,fly away little Hada,do tell me when you're over mid-lifes screaming...not such a trim stud no more,a little bit roomy around the waist....

Just told the Alternative Icke forum what I think!!! Hadachucksin

Billy Ruben wrote:

If Hadabusa sees it,it will further heighten his suspicions,after all,he started the thread,What Happened to "Is Everybody Welcome",policy or something along those lines.That's two voices of dissentian that will arise.

dizzy wacky dizzy wacky catfight dizzy wacky dizzy wacky

cthulhu cthulhu

So Hadabusa indulge me for a moment,will you be sneaking back into DIF under a sock,puppet,the temptation to blog and argue with Woo to tempting?.You want all to accept that overnight a forum junkie such as yourself will cease to slap the keyboard...I think not.

cthulhu cthulhu

Just told the Alternative Icke forum what I think!!! Hannibala
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Just told the Alternative Icke forum what I think!!! Empty The Jesus & Mary Chain - I Hate Rock'n'Roll/Cracking Up

Post  Billy Ruben Sat Jun 23, 2012 2:27 am

Sorry...Sodlike productions,was always my kind of mad-house,full of forum mis-fits,career trolls,mad animosities,destructive personalities...dark art and music,thumbs up.

wacky wacky
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Sat Jun 23, 2012 4:49 am

Sean has nothing to worry about with that forum cos it is crap and anyway that place is way too controlled more than DIF. But at least you can get more freedom of speech in that place rather than that craphouse of Droike's who incidentally re-arranged Goldy's wording to say that I was a black twat. Oi I am Indian not Black and my ARYAN HUSBAND prefers me to be Indian you zionist OK. Anyway Droike is a coward and the fact that he targets me is a sign that he is just pathetic, wonder why he can't flame Billy very well but as I am a pal of Billy's I am here to give him support and help.
Anyway as for Hadabusa, he was never keen on me just like I was never keen on him cos he was way too porno for my liking. This forum can be great Damn'Sod! if you add more catergories here. I suggest TALENTS OF ALL, NEWS TALK AND SOME OTHER FORUMS TO MAKE THIS PLACE BIGGER. cthulhu
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Sat Jun 23, 2012 7:53 am

So Tiswas are you going to give an example of where your freedom of speech was restricted on my forum? You cant can you and thats because you make shit lies up to your so called online friends. Their not your mates or they would have called you out by now after the amount of lies you have told them and then admitted you lied. They just use you and laugh behind your back. Do you really think even those fools are daft enough to believe the same lies over and over when each time you admit the are lies lol what a fool you are being taken fior a ride.

As for the black twat comment, well i never saw it. Could be :

1.She posted it when pissed as we all know what she thinks of people of colour. You better than anyone after the ding dong you two had over calling you a black bitch.

2. Shes just making it up as she did start lying about posts being removed and changed the day before.

One thing we do know is shes not your real mate and only came to my forum to cause shit.

I i wanted to call you a black bitch, twat or whatever i would. Lets face it after what you have said about Jews you would have no course for complaint, but unlike you and Goldy racism and anti-Semitism is not my style.

What was it you said you might do to the Israeli embassy? Oh thats right bomb it or use gas. Shows what you are and it was very silly to post that here.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  entrangermercenary Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:57 am

LADY TIS-SHINE wrote:Just lurked into Haggie's but still am banned for that remark about shooting a sock puppet of Droike LOL. Anyway, I just had to tell that craphouse of a forum what I really thought cos there was too much phoney behaviour, bullshit and back slapping bullshit without any substance at all. IN fact, what Damn'Sod! needs to do in this forum is actually change the skin of this place, maybe a Chaos style Black and Red with the same logo and add some more forums here, and no Droike, I am not gonna create a forum at all, the reason is that I do not want to give a coward the attention he needs OK.

TIS I'm beginning to get a hard on for you, all these bannings. Now if you want me for some fun and frolicks that ginger pussy must be shaved whistle

Then I'm yours for use and abuse popcorn

entrangermercenary

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next