Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is your favourite holiday destination?

+11
LogzyDavid
GlawiJotz
GattatuMekofe
KrystinaHong
SleeveHale
DelgeHason
HaglanaMecaf
entrangermercenary
GacoMerry
PrepsiGrovi
JailaJhon
15 posters

Go down

What is your favourite holiday destination? Empty What is your favourite holiday destination?

Post  JailaJhon Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:53 pm

Mine is Switzerland.
JailaJhon
JailaJhon

http://www.seo-vantage.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

What is your favourite holiday destination? Empty Re: What is your favourite holiday destination?

Post  PrepsiGrovi Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:17 am

Las Vegas in America. Wow its superb place for spend holidays. Their meals are also awesome. Generally every end of the year I visit here. Reason is my grandparents live in here.
PrepsiGrovi
PrepsiGrovi

Back to top Go down

What is your favourite holiday destination? Empty Re: What is your favourite holiday destination?

Post  JailaJhon Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:39 pm

Wow. You are so lucky then.
JailaJhon
JailaJhon

http://www.seo-vantage.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  GacoMerry Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:02 am

Bangkok in Thailand. I like their foods and accommodations very much. Generally every end of the year I visit here for my holiday. Because my grandparents are live in here.
GacoMerry
GacoMerry

Back to top Go down

Post  entrangermercenary Wed Mar 27, 2013 1:19 pm

GacoMerry wrote:Bangkok in Thailand. I like their foods and accommodations very much. Generally every end of the year I visit here for my holiday. Because my grandparents are live in here.

More like for the ladyboys r eyes

entrangermercenary

Back to top Go down

Post  HaglanaMecaf Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:26 am

Mine is Bangkok in Thailand. I like their climate and foods very much. Generally every end of the year I visit here. Because my parents are live in here.

cheese popcorn cheese
HaglanaMecaf
HaglanaMecaf

Back to top Go down

Post  DelgeHason Fri May 03, 2013 1:26 am

My favorite is Las Vegas. I like their society. Theirs people spend time as happily. Usually once a time per year I went there. Because my dad is live in here.

tholms jackson tholms

DelgeHason

Back to top Go down

Post  SleeveHale Thu May 09, 2013 1:09 am

Mine is Brazil. Because there have many kinds of beach activities. The beach is my favorite place to spend time. Fernando de Noronha is most popular and enjoyable place in here.
SleeveHale
SleeveHale

Back to top Go down

Post  entrangermercenary Tue May 14, 2013 2:14 pm

Jerusalem...the hospitality What is your favourite holiday destination? 455573 the birds in the olive green army uniforms I love you cheers the way they stoke the weapons and look at you Very Happy Should be a hard on emicom for that

entrangermercenary

Back to top Go down

Post  KrystinaHong Thu May 23, 2013 4:53 am

My favorite is Sidney in Australia. Because my parents in here. That’s why every end of the year I go here spend my vacation.

speedy wacky
KrystinaHong
KrystinaHong

Back to top Go down

Post  GattatuMekofe Thu May 23, 2013 5:30 am

My favorite destination is Brazil beach. Wow that’s a real place to spend a holiday. No doubt you can get fantastic experiences in here.

cheese cheers popcorn cheese
GattatuMekofe
GattatuMekofe

Back to top Go down

Post  GlawiJotz Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:36 am

My favorite holiday destination is Bangkok. Because their beach activities. I visited here spend my vacation at the last end of the year. I got real fun with their beach activities.
cheers
GlawiJotz
GlawiJotz

Back to top Go down

Post  LogzyDavid Mon Jun 10, 2013 5:07 am

Sydney in Australia. It is my favorite holiday destination. Reason is their food and environment. Actually their environment so great and climate also friendly.

cheese
LogzyDavid
LogzyDavid

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Mon Jun 10, 2013 5:24 am

Am I in the right forum or something? My Holiday Destination changes but I like Peru (cos David Icke had his awakening there), India and China naturally, Canada (because I have REALLY been there) and another destination I would love to go to is none other than the Isle of Wight. Interesting, but Satanic place cthulhu
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  Team Droike (2) Mon Jun 10, 2013 7:09 am

Lady Tis-Shine wrote:and another destination I would love to go to is none other than the Isle of Wight. Interesting, but Satanic place cthulhu

OMG you have been telling people you live on the Isle of Wight for years lol. Of course we all knew that was bullshit invented by you when you were claiming to go for walks etc with Dicke. We all know you live in shitty Gosport.

Whats wrong with it being a Satanic place, how long have you been claiming to be a satanist?

You have fucked up on your lies a lot recently. Theres one on scrotum zone and when that comes out people will be sickened that you could use such a subject to blacken my name you sad twisted old hag.

Team Droike (2)

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Tue Jun 11, 2013 5:52 am

What is wrong with Gosport, and I know why you are mentioning this Droike, because you found my personal details in a Email in your own ApolloHoax forum. I have nothing at all to hide and I know the Zionistic tactics in trolling and being an energy vampire, but do you know what, it does not work with me in the slightest. cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu
Listen here, I have links with the Isle of Wight and I have been to Canada which you claim to live in but is making it up all along. Hey why should I bother what Sanctum Zone says about me, I bother with the DiF and my various other forums and offline think about me. cthulhu
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  JimyCooper Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:11 am

Mine is Hawaii islands. I love beautiful beaches there.
JimyCooper
JimyCooper

Back to top Go down

What is your favourite holiday destination? Empty Detroit/Iggy Pop - The Ballad Of Cookie McBride

Post  Billy Ruben Wed Nov 27, 2013 6:34 am

Detroit.

But it aint for holidaying.

I want to live the "Wastelander" life-style,but in a modern setting.

Like Mad Max....and kill people for kicks.Cause I'm a psychopath.

Sick of living so softly,I need true Grit...and Detroit has got it all.

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down